join

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by azblack

I guess if you don't mind eating a lot of Raman soup

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by laughable3

It truely is a puzzle with pieces scattered throughout time. You have to find your own pieces and then see how they fit together. Born into this world with the knowledge it would end within my lifetime, It has been a lifelong study. I use to talk to people about what I knew and they'd say I must be talking about 2012. However I never looked that far ahead. I only started looking into the "date" of 2012 over the past year. Before that I had only stuck to the original texts of the seers. When I finally looked into the date, I was shocked. It had been there all along.

I'm not here to scare you. I'm not here to warn you. I'm just here spending some time because that's what life is about. These things I've talked about are not made up. Although you'll think I'm being vague, it is a life's work. I've not made up a book list because I don't plan on publishing my findings. I see no point.

What is coming is just part of a larger system of cycles. It's the washing of the planet. Man tends to want to believe he's imortial for as long as he can before facing the facts of their own death, and that's something they'll put off as long as they can.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Couldn't you have simply said, "I don't feel the need to provide proof for my outlandish claims." That would have been a whole lot easier on everyone.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
He really hasn't made any claims as for as i can tell except perhaps that the year 2012 will probably follow 2011 and precede 2013

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I myself have seen visions. I have met others that have too. You can chose not to believe if you must. It's a product of your own fears.

I however have already seen it happen. I seen much of the pieces when I was a child and I watched them fall into place as I grew up.

You state "outlandish cliams" as if making fun will negate the reality. It won't.

My infomation is good. I'm fully aware of that. Me in the state of watching is just part of the bigger plan.

If I were you, I might do as you do too. I can't. I am me, and I am fully aware of what IS going on here and now.

To you and all like you, I do wish you well. I get the last laugh. But if a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it does it really make a sound?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by deesw
Well, I'm surely glad that you have both attacked the center stone of my entire belief system. Let me know when I can return the favor, both of you darcon and shroom

If a belief system is true, you shouldn't consern yourself with others and their perceptions of it. I have deep and hidden understandings of realities BEHIND the bible text. These are things I know to be truer then the reality of other posters being real humans or the real phyical world being truely observable. When you find the truth absolute you need not worry about the others.

If that blind and deff man that steps infront of the run away bus slaps you for trying to pull him out of the way, maybe it was just meant to be.

I understand people's negitive responces to the pile of puke most christ-Stains left in the wake of the true spiritual message from the scriptures. However when you look upon what mankind has done to the truths of that story line, you can't blame anyone of them.

makes no claims huh?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

That is almost a word for word quote of what my neighbor told me new years eve 1999

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Claims with no proof are always false. You claim to know the truth yet that's all you say. If you REALLY knew more than everyone else you'd atleast throw some kind of proof out there. You keep thinking your enlightened and I'll keep thinking your crazy. We'll see who has the last laugh, because I for one am fearful of nothing. What happens, happens. If you're right and I'm wrong so be it because I've lived my life how I want not how some invisible force wanted me to.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DwnitsDwn

and what happened the next day? Did he go on living like he'd never made the claim?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

lol I think we are all still here, I could be wrong but I think we are

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
my favorite quote related to 2012 is...

"renegade member of the family of light, system buster. available for altering systems of consciousness within a free will universe, on call." its a little off its been awhile since I have read that speech by barbara marcinak [sic].

the Pleaidians have all sorts of interesting information on the coming global shift in consciousness. You can even go back and find some old school c2c shows on the topic with barbara hand clow.

i think personally that ray kurzweil's "coming singularity" could be a part of the puzzle check it out in google if you dont know what that is (dont want to stray from topic in the 36th page)

honestly personally and more importantly consciously I cannot wait until I pulse out with love energy and join the galactic party, remember we all have the invitation, now all you need is the love....

so simple....so hard.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
those that are to believe
will believe
dispite you
those that will not believe
will not
inspite of you.

Statements made null and void of meaning.
Unneeded wasted statements as if you understand.
Causes not the blind to miss nor the sighted to miss
Knowing what is knowable is knowledge

I have seen the future
Tomorrow will be as I've said.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sunny and 65? I mean really you've said alot of nothing whilst claiming to have profound knowledge that you can't point to.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by laughable3
Sunny and 65? I mean really you've said alot of nothing whilst claiming to have profound knowledge that you can't point to.

Oh I could point, but what would be the point? You've already made up your mind. It won't be too long now until you'll have to face it.

There really is no way out anyway, so there is no point in thinking about it until you have to face it.

Shhh..... IT's going to hit the fan. That much is true.

It has happened before. It's why our recorded history only goes back some 7000 years.

Have you ever thought about such things or do you avoid all thinking?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

No to be quite honest I asked in my initial post addressed to you for some information to read, you provided none.......THAT'S when I made up my mind. I've thought about why our history only goes back 7000 years, it's because we evolved, not sure if you've heard of that one though.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If by what you were saying in your last post is that, the human species is evolved to the limit, then i would have to say that you are wrong. Evolution is continual. We will keep evolving.

But if that is not what you are implying then please correct me. I might be taking your words into different context.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I find this whole thing most amusing.....I know it but I don't know what it is I know but I'm sure it is soooooo....woooooooooo .....spooky and your all gonna see that this unnamed undefined whatever it might be that i know comes to pass, and Ill know what it is then , but I don't have any words to describe it now...........sheeesh I'm glad that if it is gonna happen know one will need to know what it was, maybe we wont notice

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If...lol...sorry....WHEN nothing happens, what will the people who believe do?
Will you all go about searching for the next date in which nothing will happen? Will you realize that the predictions were based on nonsense (and certainly not the Mayans)?
My fear is that people will......catch the spaceship behind the comet (if you know what I mean.)

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Ah! There's your problem then. You want to speak more then you want to learn. Had this not been the case you'd truly know the timeline of evolution and you'd know that men LIKE you have been around for alot longer then 7000 years.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

Most likely the first scenario is more apt, but if the space ship comes I'll most likely miss it as well

new topics
top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join