It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 without a doubt!!!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by azblack
Incarnate, if you are still with us would you please enlighten me as to the which planets align during the coming of the age of pices, which also signify the year of the mayan calendar.

I can't find it now for some reason!

Alignment depends about the points A & B that draw the line on which planets suposidely line up on. One might argue that planets never truly align.

However for clarfication:

The Earth aligns yearly with the center of the galatic buldge. The Maya believed a new "day" to begin at dawn. On or about the dec21 2012 date the earth aligns with the center of the galatic buldge at dawn on a winter's solstis, or so it is said.

However there are circles of time. There's the 7 years trasition between one and the other side of the galatic disk. There's two 20 year periods of approach and escape away from the gravitional force of the galatic disk.

There are forces unseen yet still real that align. Alignment isn't all that relivant as it happens frequenly and holds little meaning.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Actually there's a large and growing body of scientific evidence for 2012 that included sound theory and hard facts.

As for all that creapy "cultist" "accend into the vibrations of love" talk, I agree fully with you there. Those are people that LOVE to hear the sound of their own voices. They don't know what they are talking about.

They are "Right", but the "We" they are talking about is mankind rather then their beings. Most of them will die from this event. They are so wrapped up with fuzzy bunnies that they don't see that one coming.

No, I'm a realist, and that's an objective reality.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

i would like to see these "hard fact"

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by grimm703

You're views are not objective. You say our 'World is getting worst each moment', but you are only expressing from your own perspective. What is better and what is worst and how do you measure such things?

As one with other lives experience, I can tell you in much of the world many of the major aspects of life are near a given. I often joke how I dislike the filtered water from my fridge, but then I reflect back at how many of our brothers and sisters drank from a merky pool of swill water just to stay alive, and I think to myself "what do you have to complain about?".

Those negitives that you see in the world are projected by you upon the world. You should try looking at things more objectivly.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

No you wouldn't, or else you would have. You must like to lie to yourself. Many of these "hard facts" are such known scientificly accpeable events that they have made documentaries about them. You just wish that someone would put them all together for you so that you can deny them. If you must lie to yourself do it to yourself because you're not lying to me.

You don't wish to see the facts. Why would you say such a lie?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

i would like to see these facts because all i hear when i go to these threads is "yes many scientists know about 2012"

or

"of course its studied and there is evidence"

and yet i have seen nothing.

so please be the first and share.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MajKarma

You need to read the reality printed for all to see clearly within the urantia papers. Lucifer, satan and all the hosts of evil, grandize themselves into higher stations of existance. They wished to be more then they were, but under falsehoods and lies. They were not these things. Lucifer will not rule in hell. Hell is a misconseption of hades. Hades is the hold over for souls that couldn't escape the planet after death.

Upon the final judgement of these beings they will simply ceese to exist. Their is no rulership in nowhere.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
If you're still unsure about 2012, or you've come to "debunk" 2012, this isn't the thread for you.

So basically you're saying if we don't agree with you or are unsure we aren't allowed to call you a hoaxer?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Maybe you are unaware of the basic princables of psychology, but I can not show you anything that you wish not to see. Therefore any effort on my part would be a act of vanity, and brother I'm not that good looking.

The "Evidence" is not put together, like a puzzle, but it is still many hard facts, solar max cycles, orbit patterns, geographical and magnetic pole flux, more, more, more...

Only if you're willing to see how these things fit together in the greater puzzle can you be shown anything, but if you wanted to see it you'd not need be shown because it's clear enough for all to see, if they wish.

People only see what they want to see in life. This is a personal bias phenomenon. Only after you're aware of it and unafraid to look behind the curtian do you awaken from the dream world you've created.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks

If you're still unsure about 2012, or you've come to "debunk" 2012, this isn't the thread for you.

So basically you're saying if we don't agree with you or are unsure we aren't allowed to call you a hoaxer?

You can call me anything you like. You can call me names ATS won't let you, like &$*#, won't trouble me a bit. The thing that will bother me is that you might believe it to be true. What you have to say will not effect anyone else nor will it me. People's thinking they can call me a Hoaxer is to me a mute point of vanity. They only do it because they don't know what else to do to get the special feeling inside.

I wish I could show you all clearly the things I've seen. I can't. So we will all have to wait. In the end I am right. I've already seen this. It's only a matter of time.

But the time is yours. Do with your time as you wish. It doesn't change a thing.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
im excited about 2012 too. I feel it's the time of new beginning, new awareness and new awakening.

Most people will feel it. The new day will bring different feelings from the sky to you.

I also predict the government's of mankind will collapse. It's already happening. All the superpowers will disperse including China. Even though it will surpass America in term's of global dominance. The people of China will take back the power. The people of the world will become one but still one individual with one goal to unite the planet.

We are only here to visit and move to the next step.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

so basically you are saying that you know nothing and refuse to give me the so called "hard facts"

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

No, basicly that's what you're wanting to hear.

That isn't what I am saying.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Besides calling it the Ouroboros Doomsday CLock there's several other terms for it.

It is just the "great year" a period of about 25800 years.

In the biblical scriptures, among other sources, it is known as the Leviathan.

en.wikipedia.org...

The way it works is thus. Although to us short life beings 25800 years seems to be a long time, it is only because our lifespan is about 70 years and we exist within the time/space line.

"THEM" the "aliens" don't live with that restriction. So that peirod of time although long is not long.

The great year is also broken up into seasons (4) and ages (12) and there are other ways of cutting up the pie, but this isn't relivant at this time.

when you take a great year and break it up into 12 months (ages) you get a period of 2150 years. This is an age and by adding 3 ages you come up with 6450. Thus a season is about 6450 years.

6450 years is about the time the last "start" to recorded "history" took place with the "bible". Should it be found so strange that the bulk of the religions based around "the bible" teach that the world is only this old? No, because the true age and meaning has been lost in time.

When you add two season up you get 12900. If you subtact the 2012AD from 12900 you basicly get 10900BC. This date basicly aligns with the scientifically assume date of several megalythic structures upon the face of our planet.

There is very little accepted and known world history before this point.

The 25800 "great year" or "Ouroboros Doomsday Clock" or Leviathan or it is also known by several other terms, can also be looked upon as a "WORLD CLOCK".

Every 25800 years the world is distroyed and must then go about starting over.

Several ancient cultures address this as "this is the forth or fifth" world. I believe we are coming to the end of the 5th world.

It was a little more then 5 clicks of the world clock, over 125000 years ago that the "aliens" put over the earth to help humanity fell from grace and became the fallen angels. It's from that point where the mythological tales such as "angels coming down to mate with humans" comes from. The story continues in the Hindi vedas, and details of the story are strued across the mythology within the world cultures.

Not only has the "phyical world" been cycling through this clock for 5+ clicks, also spiritual personalities have been trapped in cycles of reincanation, trapped upon this planet because of the errors of those beings put over the spiritual CORE of the world.

However, this is the ephoch in which we escape the cycles of time/space through the advent of powerhouse spiritual personalites such as "Jesus the christ". That has started building a bridge up off the cycles of spiritual trials.

Though we're not there yet. That's where we are at now.

Thank you for this post. The Hindi vedas do indeed believe that the worlds ages are approx 25800 years long and that we are about to end this age and move into the next. Great post.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have given my oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. I intend to fulfill that oath.. 2012.. as most people I laughed it off as only another possible y2k scare...even the planetary alignment scare.. Well.. Sumerians wrote of Nibiru... Mayan ... the Red star and the 7 mountains.. The Kolbrin Bible the Rosetta Stone of Planet X!" . These prescient accounts of the Egyptian and Celtic authors clearly describe a brown dwarf. Well is it really out there....Where is the evidence..

By Thomas O'Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, December 30, 1983 ; Page A1
Possibly as Large as Jupiter;
Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered
The correct figure is 50 billion miles. It also might be a Jupiter-like star that started out to become a star eons ago but never got hot enough like the sun to become a star. which is so cold it casts no light so close to the sun it would be part of the solar system....there was some speculation that it might be moving toward Earth Cal Tech's Neugebauer said. "I want to douse that idea with as much cold water as I can." ...."All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology, said in an interview.

NASA BAFFLED BY UNEXPLAINED FORCE ACTING ON PROBES

The New York Times
Sunday, January 30, 1983
Clues Get Warm in the Search for Planet X
John Noble Wilford
Something out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune. Some gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence far away and unseen, a large object that may be the long-sought Planet X.
Evidence assembled in recent years has led several groups of astronomers to renew the search for the 10th planet. They are devoting more time to visual observations with the 200-inch telescope at Mount Palomar in California. They are tracking two Pioneer spacecraft, now approaching the orbit of distant Pluto, to see if variations in their trajectories provide clues to the source of the mysterious force. And they are hoping that a satellite-borne telescope launched last week will detect heat “signatures” from the planet, or whatever it is out there. The Infrared Astronomical Satellite was boosted into a 560-mile-high polar orbit Tuesday night from Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA. It represents an $80-million venture by the United States, Britain and the Netherlands. In the next six or seven months, the telescope is expected to conduct a wide-ranging survey of nearly all the sky, detecting sources not of ordinary light, but of infrared radiation, which is invisible to the human eye and largely absorbed by the atmosphere. Scientists thus hope that the new telescope will chart thousands or infrared-emitting objects that have gone undetected – stars, interstellar clouds, asteroids and, with any luck, the object that pulls at Uranus and Neptune.

John P. Bagby has now introduced a new piece to the puzzle of solar-system cyclic behavior. While searching for possible perturbations of the planets due to a tenth major planet or a dark massive solar companion (MSC), he discovered that the perihelia of the outer planets (orbital points closest to the sun) were being disturbed with an average period of 11.2 years. This is almost exactly the sunspot period of about 11 years ( or half the period of solar magnetic field reversals of about 22 years). He suggests two possibilities:
(1) Mutual resonance effects between the planets
(2) The effects of a massive solar companion.
...If this Dwarf Star is coming .. reports on the net say it will be as close as Mars in June 2012 .. and will be south of the sun .. moving toward north as it finishes its orbit in December 21 2012 .. to then again continue it’s roughly 4970 year orbit around the sun... its gravitational force could reach as far as Jupiter.. and when it is as close as Mars or possibly In 2011 we will see it and know it is there. Would make since it being a star would also align with the galactic center of the galaxy. The Chandler wobble is a small motion in the Earth's axis of rotation coincided with the galactic alignment with the galaxy roughly every 26 thousand years. Our Solar System orbit’s the black hole of our galaxy roughly every 26000 years as well ends in 2012. The Dark Plane a line running more or less through the center of the Milky Way Galaxy the Densest Portion of the spiral arm. Our solar system moves through this region periodically over a great time span. This region is heavily packed with stars, especially those that go supernova, Type II. Type I Supernova are observed in all galaxies. But type II are limited to the very "dense or star-packed regions of the arms of the spiral galaxies, such as our Milky Way. Because type II supernovae are so violently explosive, they present a grave and severe threat to every star system close to them. This motion has brought us into one of the most dangerous supernova-producing regions of our entire galaxy." We are now approaching this area. The gravitation field of the Galactic Plane can cause solar-like winds to behave like steering currents on comets and other objects . The Earth has been pounded in the past, The very sparse, hot gas of the Local Bubble is the result of supernovae that exploded within the past two to four million years Thirty-four thousand years ago (34,000), the second part of a supernova explosion, the shock wave portion, hit the earth. The first shock wave comparatively did not disturb the Earth– It was rather unnoticed. Nothing happened, such that the inhabitants of the Earth would have become alarmed. Nothing heavy plummeted to the planet. They may have noticed a large array of ‘shooting' stars coming into the high, rarefied air. This cosmic castoff from the supernova with cosmic substances in the cosmos were pushed onto Earth. Evidence of remains of dust left behind from event was picked up 1992 by Eleusis space craft interstellar origin Micro meteorites coming from outside solar system They were caused by ions and small particles, all heavily laced with near to microscopic iron. Signs of evidence inside ice sheets over 35 thousand to 72 thousand years old Zodiacal belt shows Evidence of remains of dust left behind from event These toxic radioactive particles would later cause havoc. Man, animals, and plants suffered with radiation sickness. Mutations occurred. Tests of archeological finds show that man then had one blood type: O, some 100,000 to 40,000 years hence. After the supernova influence, humans started showing up with blood types A and B; and O continue to express itself also. Blood types A or B did not exist thousands of years ago. According to some scientists, if we possess those blood types, we are "blood brothers/sisters" to a supernova in the not too distant past. God moves in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform. . Some have even claimed to find evidence of periodic mass extinctions that might be explained by a single (as-yet-unidentified) star in an elliptical orbit around the sun. A diagram appeared in the 1987 edition of the "New Science and Invention Encyclopedia", published by H.S. Stuttman, Westport, Connecticut, USA. The article was discussing the purpose of the Pioneer 10 & 11 space probes. Clearly shown is "Nemesis", a popular name for our sun's binary companion, a dead star. (Binary solar systems are apparently the rule in our galaxy, not the exception.) The solar system may not be a nice round shape, but rather a bit squashed and oblong, according to data from the Voyager 2 spacecraft exploring the solar system's outer limits, scientists said. Walter Cruttenden of the Binary Research Institute is that local gases are fairly uniform and the shape derives from the trajectory of the solar system through local space -- possibly in its orbit around a companion star. This binary companion would cause the sun's orbit to curve, and would explain the Precession of the Equinox by the way in which the Earth's rotation was affected by not one, but two stars. Yes, that’s right, if the data is correct our solar system is curving through space (carrying the earth and spacecraft with it of course) so rapidly that the only way to explain it is if our sun is gravitationally bound to another nearby star. Every Myth .. has a hidden truth behind it....It was recently reported by NewScientist that Gravity Probe B received an “F” from the U.S. Government and the project would receive no more funding. But after netting out the spacecraft and earth orbit motions the remaining signal was far larger than anyone expected. In fact, it is so large it either means there is some unforeseen problem with the gyros or that our sun is part of a binary star system. The Rich like Bill Gates .. seems to believe there is something to worry about when it comes to.. his building of the Dooms Day Seed Vault “ Norway's ark-Doomsday CNN- 2012 Planet X ?”
The biggest problem is life is full of surprises like the Web Bot Project computer oracle program predicts a major event in 2012. As you read this, several planets are experiencing global warming. Saturn, for instance, has changed 30 percent. If this had occurred on the Earth, all life as we know it would be gone.
Seems allot is to unfold in the next few years for mankind...the Spiritual enlightenment to come is to begin at the end of 2011... in the Maya Calendar very good subject...DNA activation .. All these events are to take place in the coming years seems to be all connected in some way... .. "COME and SEE"

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
maybe i'm looking at this from ignorance or delusion. So if you look at this from a cyclic standpoint mankind goes through cycles. Or you see it as total destruction. So what's the point then. So what questions should we be asking then. Is god trying to get us to ask the right questions. I just don't understand what questions I need to be asking then? Should I worry about the little mistakes in my spiritual life or the big ones? Should I be seeing the universe through spiritual eyes or material? Maybe that is the point of life to ask,question,question again,doubt,question somemore,be wrong,make little mistakes,make big ones,love,hate,repent,fall,get back up,quit,start searching again,question some more,doubt the doubts. Don't ever stop learning and don't ever stop questioning god,universe,karma, even when the universe is falling apart.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've reached a point where I want to stop hating people. And It's not the goody-goody new-agey stuff either. I'm just tired of it...it seems pointless. If your a christian and believe 2012 is a linear ending then quit hating people. God is love. So why not make the remaining years mean something instead of bashing everyone for being wrong. If you believe it's just a cycle same thing let's just stop this pointless arguing about who's right,who's wrong. I've made many mistakes, many spirtitual mistakes, many small ones, and many big ones. I've gone down the wrong path many times and been deluded too many times. There have been many people that I've wronged and many people that I probably should forgive. So just like a cancer patient that's been given so much time why don't we make this time meaningful and honorable instead of this pointlessness.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theEXxman

this is exactly the kind of attitude everyone should have towards all this 2012 stuff.

nothing may even happen. but if everyone just wakes up and realizes that there is no point to corruption and manipulation, than maybe we are on the dawn of a new era.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The Pole Shift – will it be December 2012 or October 2013?

According to the movie 2012, and supposedly the Mayan calendar, December 12, 2012 will be the day Earth's pole (or axis of rotation) will shift, causing unimaginable natural disasters and calamities all over the world.

But December will not be the month when this apocalyptic doomsday event will take place, at least not according to Nostradamus. According to one of his epistles, October is the month we all should watch for:

Epistle to Henry II:

" and there shall be in the month of October some great movement and transference and it will be such that one will think that the Earth has lost its natural movement, and that it will be plunged into the abyss of perpetual darkness"

The Bible seems to agree with Nostradamus on this.

"A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth." (Revelation 12: 1-4)

In the Bible, "signs appearing in heaven" refer to rare astronomical events. And since this prophecy was given to us in the form of a heavenly sign, we can actually determine the date of its fulfillment by simply using astronomy.

In astronomy, the “Dragon” is symbolized by the constellation Draco, and the “Woman” is symbolized by the constellation Virgo.

The mention of the sun clothing the “Woman” with the moon under her feet implies that this prophecy will be fulfilled during a new moon occurring at the constellation Virgo. If you will recall, a new moon occurs whenever the sun and the moon both appear at the same location of the sky.

The imagery of stars being swept out of the sky and being flung to the earth is representative of meteor showers. The mention of the dragon’s tail doing the sweeping also means that the radiant of this meteor shower should be seen at the tail of the constellation Draco. The radiant of a meteor shower is that point in the sky where the meteors appear to enter the earth’s atmosphere.

There was a time when the constellation Draco was associated with only one radiant corresponding to the meteor shower named the Draconids; and this meteor shower occurs on October 9 of every year. However, the radiant of this meteor shower is located in what is traditionally referred to as the “head” of the constellation Draco and not its “tail” as the prophecy in the book of Revelation specifically stated.

However, an unexpected burst of meteors occurred on October 5, 2005 which betrayed the presence of a potentially Earth-threatening comet. This burst of meteors radiated from a direction on the border of the constellation Draco, located at its “tail end”, and exactly as prophesied by Revelation 12; and this new meteor shower is now known as the Camelopardalids.

articles.adsabs.harvard.edu...

These meteors were caused by dust ejected by a yet unidentified comet during its most recent return to the Sun, which was determined to be a little more than 3,500 years ago, or about the time of the Exodus. Furthermore the detection of the comet's dust trail implies that the comet itself could wander into Earth's path if so directed by the gravitational pull of the planets.

For the prophecy of Revelation 12:1-4 to be fulfilled, the following astronomical events must take place all at the same time:

1. A new moon must occur at the constellation Virgo

2. A meteor storm should take place with its radiant located at the tail of the constellation Draco

Since the Camelopardalids meteor shower occur on October 5 of every year, the only question that must be answered now is when will the next new moon occur that will fall exactly on this date?

The answer is October 5, 2013.

lunaf.com...

On this date, the Sun will be located at the constellation Virgo, "clothing" it entirely, while the new moon will be located at the border of Virgo and Libra, which is just under the "feet" of the "Woman".

Many cataclysmic events will take place on this day, one of which is the return of the Earth threatening comet whose debris is the source of the Camelopardalids meteor shower. This comet is called by many names, and is written about in many legends of old.

This comet is none other than Nibiru or Planet X, the home of Sumerian, and Babylonian deities also known as the Annunaki.
shugborough.info...

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Eulalio Eguia

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Eulalio Eguia]

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join