2012 without a doubt!!!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
I don't have much to add to this, except for one little question. If the Mayans were so freakin' smart, and could see into the future, wouldn't they still be around?

No! No one ever said they were so smart nor were they able to "see into the future" however they were able to "track time" in cycles. Some might say they had help, or that they just had a great view of the stars.

Really 2012 has MUCH LESS TO DO WITH THE MAYAN calander then too many people want to think it does.

2012 has more to do with a rare series of events. It was this that the ancient civilizations tracked.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Many things are suppose to happen during 2012. As for it being the end of the world I dont think it will be the end, but it may be a new begining for alot of us. For those whom survive what will happen it will be like waking up to a new world.

Hilda

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I believe everyone who was born to live in this time is truly honoured to be here. Everything concrete regarding 2012 is like water running through your hands, it cant be proven untill the time comes. Ive read countless posts offering countless "pointers" to this being the "end times" and can understand how the skeptics find the whole idea akin to elfs, fairies and father christmas. Ive studied the evidence, videos, writings and prophets yet my own belief is based on a very simple yet hugely profound awareness of one thing and one thing only ! I know this is the end or change time. I think everyone knows and always has known. We have an alarm clock set that will ring loud and true at the appointed time. Everyone has, but all dont realise it, they havent wakened upyet, but they will. Im not religious in any way, Im not a dreamer or a sensationalist. Im a realist. Not only will it happen, its already started. 2012 will be a walk in the park compared to what we will have to suffer from now till that date in December. Good luck to everyone and remember when you realise youve been right and the time has come, that in itself dosnt mean we should give up making choices. Choose to survive whatever comes, by making the right choices. Choices that increase you and yours loved ones chances of survival. Living life is a rollercoaster ! I cant wait to see how high and fast the last ever ride goes.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Thats right, the real thing to watch out for is the events to come in 2009 and 2010. Anyways if you are a 2012 skeptic, just hang out and see what happens during the elections this year and get back to us later.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by notyavgkat
Look, I have kids 8 & 4 years old. They are my world, and I hope and pray that this 2012 really doesn't occur. I can't believe that some of you on here are getting "excited" about this! I guess some of you have a death wish!

The kids will be the best protected entities during these times. Any child born after 1986 is officially a Crystal Child, a soul who signed up for the mere purpose of being here at this time to help the earth undergo her ascension process. Man symptoms of the ascension will be transmutated through them and then passed on the the collective unconscious . With out there help, it would be way more painful to begin losing density. And losing density is what 2012 is truly about. I have already undergone 3 density shifts since I started it.

Take every worry, fear, old thought pattern that does not serve you any longer, and in meditation, say, that since it no longer serves you, you wish for it to be released from all of your bodies, and in its place, you would like light to replace it.

You will actually feel your dna begin talking to all the atoms in your body, and actually feel the Mushaba Force of the central Black Hole suck all the lower vibrating energies out of you. If you do it correctly.

If you truly have your mind set on changing your life path, finding your higherself, and your divine blue prints, I recommend finding your self some guided Orin mediations from Sanaya Roman. I got some off the torrents, and from someone who was highly skeptical about all of this, let me tell you....It has changed my life, for good, for better.

Give it a shot, what do you have to lose, a couple hours. If I'm right, you have have saved your soul and helped the world. If I'm wrong, you were just to stuck in your fear based logic system and need to relinquish control from your ego.

The movie Esoteric Agenda is a good explanation of this at the end. Contact Has Begun talks pretty well in depth of it as well. It DOES sound bunny fu fu from a standpoint I had before I gave it a shot, now its just facts to me.

TRY IT!

[edit on 17-4-2008 by spinladen]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by DwnitsDwn
reply to post by Incarnated

... and scientific........

Ah and by "speculative" I'm only assuming you mean several proficies about it. Yes, there's actually alot of scientific evidence. The deeper you look the more you will realize the reality.

When you find that such things as a "pole shift" were predicted well before pole shifting was reconize by the scientific community, and then see how it aligns with the date, it has a way to fry your mind.

The most major thing to look for is how we will be approaching the sun at the closest point in like 4000 years at the high of the strongest solar maximum in thousands of years, and see how when the pole aligns and out magnetic shield dropps off, a great part of the globe gets fried.

You might want to invest now in suntan lotion stocks! Oh and don't miss out on how this event was also predicted in the book of revelation.

I really kid you not when I say there's somewhere around 24 seperate pieces of evidence all pointing at 2012.

Thats where you are somewhat right AND somewhat wrong. What we want by that time is FOR the magnetic shield of the planet to drop so we get the full force of the Sun's light thrown on us. By then, everyone's DNA will have been fully activated into their 12 strand configurations if they had any inkling or want for Love rather than fear.

Our Light Bodies will use those final last great rays of the Central Sun's as well as our sun's combined aligned energies to propel us fully and totally to the 5th dimension. It is the "Baptism of Fire" that will be the actual "rapture" . Basically I will be sitting on a lawnchair with a pina colada on that day hopefully ontop of a Mayan pyramid awaiting that great time.

To hide in the bunkers with the elite is only to sell your souls and lay with the Beast as their slave race stuck in the 3rd dimension as its time line collapses around them eventually.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
nonsense not to be rude but it seems you lost your sanity must have deep psychological problem our planet is getting worse every second indeed but to say the end is 2012 haa the government have quite secret workers working on this matter the only thing that will happen is a meteor that is coming if its a small one they will destroy it if its a giant one they made calculation to defy its direction that is all no one will know the end of the world precisely perhaps we will destroy our self a virus or a disease before even earth degrade

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinladen

The kids will be the best protected entities during these times. Any child born after 1986 is officially a Crystal Child, a soul who signed up for the mere purpose of being here at this time to help the earth undergo her ascension process. Man symptoms of the ascension will be transmutated through them and then passed on the the collective unconscious . With out there help, it would be way more painful to begin losing density. And losing density is what 2012 is truly about. I have already undergone 3 density shifts since I started it.

Take every worry, fear, old thought pattern that does not serve you any longer, and in meditation, say, that since it no longer serves you, you wish for it to be released from all of your bodies, and in its place, you would like light to replace it.

You will actually feel your dna begin talking to all the atoms in your body, and actually feel the Mushaba Force of the central Black Hole suck all the lower vibrating energies out of you. If you do it correctly.

If you truly have your mind set on changing your life path, finding your higherself, and your divine blue prints, I recommend finding your self some guided Orin mediations from Sanaya Roman. I got some off the torrents, and from someone who was highly skeptical about all of this, let me tell you....It has changed my life, for good, for better.

Give it a shot, what do you have to lose, a couple hours. If I'm right, you have have saved your soul and helped the world. If I'm wrong, you were just to stuck in your fear based logic system and need to relinquish control from your ego.

The movie Esoteric Agenda is a good explanation of this at the end. Contact Has Begun talks pretty well in depth of it as well. It DOES sound bunny fu fu from a standpoint I had before I gave it a shot, now its just facts to me.

TRY IT!

I found what you've wrote intriguing! I was wondering if you would be so kinda and list some web sites that teach you how to accend or become more enlightened? Nay help would be greatly appreciated!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
So 2012 is less then 5 years away. Are you excited yet?

Cant wait, mate!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Please, don't get me wrong incarnated, I am not a disbeliever or anything i just have something to say to you. I my-self am 16 and since i was a little kid i thought i was "special" that my fate was part of some grand universal event.
but a few shifts in my life/thinking happened and i now realize that even the people that work 9 to 5 every day and are completely spiritually dead thought like i did and every teenager i have ever know thinks that way, they just don't express it. I mean if you had never heard of 2012 or the events that are supposed to take place on that date, you would have chosen another prophecy or event to focus on. Really the only reason you are posting this is because you assume that you are going to be one of the living ones.

from one 16 year old to the other, i hope something huge happens, and we can hang out in the dawn of spiritual awakening.

-bacon

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This 2012, doomsday, global catastrophism, etc etc etc, is pure unproven, unscientific garbage. Were we not meant to be wiped out in 2006 from a nuclear holocaust, that the Bible supposedly predicted? Y2K anyone? What about Planet X/Nibiru in 2003? Anyway some of you may want to read below for correct information regarding the Maya and the 2012 date.

According to the Popol Vuh, a book compiling details of creation accounts known to the K'iche' Maya of the Colonial-era highlands, we are living in the fourth world. The Popol Vuh describes the first three creations that the gods failed in making and the creation of the successful fourth world where men were placed. In the Maya Long Count, the previous creation ended at the start of a 13th b'ak'tun. The previous creation ended on a long count of 12.19.19.17.19. Another 12.19.19.17.19 will occur on December 20, 2012, followed by the start of the fourteenth b'ak'tun, 13.0.0.0.0, on December 21, 2012.

Three figures within the New Age, the artist and theorist José Argüelles, John Major Jenkins, and the late ethnobotanist and psychonaut Terence McKenna, have publicized theories concerning the significance of the end of the cycle. (They arrived at their conclusions separately from one another.) They have jointly inspired a number of articles and books that this will be the end of this creation, the next pole shift or, as McKenna speculated in his theories, the end of history and events as "novel" as the origin of life on Earth, which we could not possibly imagine. Jenkins has focused on the occurrence of a Galactic Alignment in the "era of 2012". Other, more mundane speculations involve a worldwide catastrophe, such as a pole shift. The idea of the significance of the date has also increasingly passed into popular culture.

In this age we are approaching the same count again, only there is a common misconception of the Maya's practice of abbreviating their dates to five vigesimal places. According to the Maya there will be a baktun ending in 2012, a significant event being the end of the 13th 394 year period, but not the end of the world.

Maya stelae occasionally show dates beyond 2012. Most of these are in the form of "distance dates", where a Long Count date is given with a distance date to be added. For example, on the Tablet of Inscriptions from Palenque the following Long Count date was found: 9.8.9.13.0 8 Ahau 13 Pop (24 March 603 Gregorian) with a distance date of 10.11.10.5.8. The resulting date is given as 1.0.0.0.0.8 5 Lamat 1 Mol, or 21 October 4772 – almost 3,000 years into the future. The king Pacal of Palenque predicted that on this date the eightieth Calendar Round anniversary of his accession will be celebrated, suggesting he did not believe the world would end in 2012.

Despite the publicity generated by the 2012 date, Susan Milbrath, curator of Latin American Art and Archaeology at the Florida Museum of Natural History, stated that "We [the archaeological community] have no record or knowledge that [the Maya] would think the world would come to an end" in 2012.

"For the ancient Maya, it was a huge celebration to make it to the end of a whole cycle," says Sandra Noble, executive director of the Foundation for the Advancement of Mesoamerican Studies, Inc. in Crystal River, Florida. To render December 21, 2012, as a doomsday or moment of cosmic shifting, she says, is "a complete fabrication and a chance for a lot of people to cash in."

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is absolute rubbish....first it was 1999....and i'm sure so many of you were adamant that the world would end.

It is impossible...the world (however you mean it, land mass, people) will not end.
Maybe a meteor or random cataclysmic event maybe....but nobody knows the date.
C'mon folks....there really are some good conspiricies out there.....don't waste your time on this garbage.

Every century since the year do the world has been ending....has it yet??? no...and it wont.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinladen

Originally posted by notyavgkat
Look, I have kids 8 & 4 years old. They are my world, and I hope and pray that this 2012 really doesn't occur. I can't believe that some of you on here are getting "excited" about this! I guess some of you have a death wish!

The kids will be the best protected entities during these times. Any child born after 1986 is officially a Crystal Child, a soul who signed up for the mere purpose of being here at this time to help the earth undergo her ascension process.

Im not born after 1986 but in 1986. 11-28-1986...so whats with that,..

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Whatever will happen on 2012 will happen and we are all going to be here to witness it.

Can't wait!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
How can you really say 2012 without a doubt? There is no hard scientific evidence of the year 2012 having any significance.

And you talking about "I'm ready to ascend to a new dimension" you sound like the cult that killed themselves to go on the Hailey's comet! This is getting out of hand here!

If something happens in 2012 how about we wait and see? It's all because of the Mayan calender being blown into a thousand theories. None of which will be correct in the end I'm sure.

Of course there's doubt!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Here is some information on the so-called "Galactic Alignment", seems as though its already happened, 10 years ago!

The 'Galactic Alignment' is an astronomical phenomenon that refers to an alignment between the December solstice sun with the equator of our galaxy, the Milky Way. It is usually associated with the end of the ancient Mayan calendar in 2012. It was originally popularised by John Major Jenkins (2012wiki.com...), and is now a intregral part of many new age proposals of how 2012 might affect us.

The Galactic Alignment is the alignment of the December solstice sun with the Galactic equator. This alignment occurs as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. Precession is caused by the earth wobbling very slowly on its axis and shifts the position of the equinoxes and solstices one degree every 71.5 years. Because the sun is one-half of a degree wide, it will take the December solstice sun 36 years to precess through the Galactic equator.

The Galactic Equator is a virtual line that describes 0 degrees longitude and 0 degrees latitude, and acts as a divisionary line between the northern and southern hemispheres of the Milky Way galaxy.
en.wikipedia.org...

The precise alignment of the solstice point (the precise center-point of the body of the sun as viewed from earth) with the Galactic equator was calculated to occur in 1998 (Jean Meeus, Mathematical Astronomy Morsels, 1997 - mentioned by Jenkins at alignment2012.com...

This date was further refined by Smelyakov to May 7 1998 tech.groups.yahoo.com...

Therefore, if the significance of 2012 is related to a precise intersecting of the Galactic Equator, whatever that significance would have meant would already have occurred.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
i really cant wait
its goin 2 b amazing

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent Venom

This is intresting but proves only the alignment of the sun with said equator, I believe the time indicated also refers to the alignment of 4 or 5 planets in correlation w/ the sun which results in the given dated the references to these stated facts were relayed in earlier posts

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Incarnate, if you are still with us would you please enlighten me as to the which planets align during the coming of the age of pices, which also signify the year of the mayan calendar.

I can't find it now for some reason!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Where are your facts from? How could you possibly know that the death toll will be 75%?

new topics
top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join