It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland (nothing yet...)

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
"On 3rd April 2013 an event or something will happen but it might not, and if it does it will prove I'm right but if it doesn't it will prove that God is merciful and patient and I really believe that what ever option it is, it is certainly Gods will that whatever happens, happens the way it happens, and I will have been proved right."

Ron Weinland
21st March 2013

edit on 18-12-2012 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
19th December "There has been a lot of hype about the Mayan calendar, and thankfully, after this Friday, December 21st of 2012, that hype can finally die.

Funny that Ron can slam something which is truly false, proven by the fact nothing will happen, and still believes his own dates that have proven false still give him credibility. The false prophet talking about the false prophecies of others.

He hasn't he guts to give dates anymore, he's as vague as his spirituality is.

I've gone beyond amazement and fun. I think he's terminally insane.
edit on 20-12-2012 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
He's supposed to report to jail on Jan. 2.

I wonder if the majority of PKG members realize this?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
RON GOT A PROPHECY RIGHT !

Wow,he said nothing would happen on the 21st in his last post. He's right, (along with the rest of us) but it still means his FIRST prophecy has come true.

Well done Ron.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ron was able to gain an extra month before reporting to jail.

In the PAST month...more of NOTHING.

Ronald said that during the "daylight" portion of the DOTL (Day of the Lord) that things would happen during the daylight period.

(DOTL = 1 year, Ronald divided it into 2 halves, 6 months each, a night time and a day time lasting 6 months)

Nothing has happened.

No trumpet blasts.....nothing.

It should be noted Ronald has again dis-proven his own credentials out of his own mouth.

(as if the many failed prophecies were not enough to do so)

I'll explain this in the next post.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
1) Ronald has explicitly stated that his job for 3 1/2 years as one of the two witnesses is done.

2) Ron has explicitly stated that the 2nd Trumpet HAS NOT BEEN BLOWN YET(he has stated this numerous times)

3) Here’s the thing, ONE HOUR after their mission is completed (after completing their testimony, and being killed/resurrected), the bible says THE SECOND WOE IS PAST.

4) ah, but the bible student who was paying attention....
He would know that the Second Woe = 6th Trumpet (Rev. 9:13)
False prophet Ronald Weinland forgot all about that!!!

So that by the time the 2 witnesses FINISH their testimony….
Trumpets 1-6 WILL HAVE BEEN BLOWN.

Ronald just basically told everybody he was false when he claimed the 2nd Trumpet has not been blown.

Rev 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
Rev 11:14 The second woe is PAST; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
edit on 10-1-2013 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Where oh where are Ronald Weinland's defenders???

Surely it would be easy to defend Ron's muddied mess of prophetic (mis)understanding?

Where up is down, black is white, and non-fulfillment is somehow a fulfillment of prophecy?

He contradicts himself and sometimes in the space of minutes.

Confusion is evidence that one is a minister of Satan.

Fulfilled prophecy and order is a sign of a true prophet.

Which has Ronald Weinland exhibited?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ronald Weinland is prepping his church for another failed prophecy, by discussing second tithe and hoping that it won't be needed / used for the Feast of Tabernacles 2013...and snickers jokingly about it.

So sad....his congregation is so easily deceived

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

So few will heed this warning.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
From Ronald Weinland's web site...
"The time for warning has ended because the time for fulfillment is at hand—it has arrived! "

Can somebody explain how about 99% of endtime prohecies are still NOT occurring yet.

Why do you cling to an end-time false prophet?

Many false prophets would come and deceive MANY.

This has been fulfilled in PKG.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Another repeat fail on prophecy....

There is a period (Rev 9:10) of 5 month torment, that has not started, nor will it start in the next 4 months.
(3 months, 25 days excluding the end date)

If it started today, it would not last the amount of time before Christ (supposedly) returns, this coming Pentecost.

Yet another failed prophecy that PKGer's will disregard.

No matter how much evidence against Ronald Weiland, showing that he is NOT one of the prophesied Two Witnesses, the PKGer's will follow him.

Here is the reason:
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

They will not receive the truth that Ronald Weinland is a false prophet (based on much evidence, not to mention the words out of Ronald Weinland's own mouth, admitting to failed prophecy), and thus will be sent a delusion so that they will believe a lie.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It is with great humility and sober minded thinking that I post a link to the newest posting by God's prophet Ron Weinland.

I am sorry to read such statements as made by the two posters prominent in this thread, as their hatred for God's message has caused them to hate the messenger, but it is of no discourse; it is a normal natural reaction by mankind toward's God's servents since God began His work in mankind in this age; an age that is soon ending. In time God will reveal his truth to both of you and we will be at one with that awesome truth. God speed that day.

I am not here to argue, so reply posts asked with a haughty and prideful attitude will not get a response, as I have in times past responded to. The time for debate is at an end, God will do as He said He would do; it is not God's peoples responsibilty to proove to mankind apart from God what is true, it is only their responsibilty to proove to themselves what is true and acceptable before God.

God will proove to mankind who are His servents, as events transpire according to their revelation through God's two end time prophets as recorded by Ron Weinland.

Here is a link to the newest posting. May God reveal Himself to each of you reading the words of His prophet and bring all mankind to repentance that are capible of such action. The vast majority of mankind will face death shortly, so that the kingdoms of this age can be destroyed in order to usher in the Kingdom of God on Earth.

I advice those who read the posting to withold comment for a bit and let the magnitude of what is being given sink in, I know it is normal and natural to attempt to find fault in one claiming to be a prophet, too many have been deceived in the past and hurt by it, so skepticism is expected. I care deeply for each of you and pray to God for your minds to be opened up through the humbling events to come in order to receive the awesomness of th truth of the Eternal God of Creation.

Here is the link:

ronaldweinland.com...

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Please address the following

1) Ronald Weinland clearly states (in his recent blog post as well as many times before) that the Second Trumpet has not blown.

2) Ronald has also clearly stated that his job as one of the Two Witnesses is over and done.

3) According to the bible, when the Two Witnesses complete their testimony, the Second Woe is also completed.
In other words The Witnesses complete their testimony at the same time the Second Woe is completed.
(Rev. 11:14)

The Second Woe is the Sixth Trumpet...

In other words Trumpets 1 through 6 are past, and completed events, at the time the Two Witnesses finish their testimony....(The 3 Woes = Trumpet 5,6,7, the 7th trumpet of course is the Return of Christ)

But according to Ronald Weinland, not even the 2nd Trumpet has blown, which disagrees with plain scripture.

edit on 25-1-2013 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It is clear that there will be no forthcoming answer.
(that is short of twisting the scriptures to say what they do not)

God is clear in his word about the timing of the trumpets, and that when the Two Witnesses complete their jobs, Trumpets 1-6 will have sounded.

Ronald has stated that the 2nd Trumpet has not sounded, in clear disagreement with the plain and clear statements from the scriptures.

You can believe what God has plainly stated....or not....it's up to you.

The bible clearly indicates that Ronald Weinland is not what he claims to be.

edit on 4-2-2013 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here is what will happen:
On the authority of the bible, which clearly states the timing of certain events that will herald Christ's Return, He will NOT return on May 19 of 2013. It is impossible.

There are numerous events to occur, NONE of which we have seen yet.

These events will lead up to the final 3 1/2 years....NONE of which has happened yet.

So again, it is impossible for Christ to return this May of 2013.

Ronald is in jail, and will serve out his time in jail for the next few years.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
It is with great humility and sober minded thinking that I post a link to the newest posting by God's prophet Ron Weinland.

I am sorry to read such statements as made by the two posters prominent in this thread, as their hatred for God's message has caused them to hate the messenger, but it is of no discourse; it is a normal natural reaction by mankind toward's God's servents since God began His work in mankind in this age; an age that is soon ending. In time God will reveal his truth to both of you and we will be at one with that awesome truth. God speed that day.

I am not here to argue, so reply posts asked with a haughty and prideful attitude will not get a response, as I have in times past responded to. The time for debate is at an end, God will do as He said He would do; it is not God's peoples responsibilty to proove to mankind apart from God what is true, it is only their responsibilty to proove to themselves what is true and acceptable before God.

God will proove to mankind who are His servents, as events transpire according to their revelation through God's two end time prophets as recorded by Ron Weinland.

Here is a link to the newest posting. May God reveal Himself to each of you reading the words of His prophet and bring all mankind to repentance that are capible of such action. The vast majority of mankind will face death shortly, so that the kingdoms of this age can be destroyed in order to usher in the Kingdom of God on Earth.

I advice those who read the posting to withold comment for a bit and let the magnitude of what is being given sink in, I know it is normal and natural to attempt to find fault in one claiming to be a prophet, too many have been deceived in the past and hurt by it, so skepticism is expected. I care deeply for each of you and pray to God for your minds to be opened up through the humbling events to come in order to receive the awesomness of th truth of the Eternal God of Creation.

Here is the link:

ronaldweinland.com...

God Bless,

Oh spare me.

You may as well follow a horse. Ron hasn';t got anything right except 21st December was not going to happen.

No ones arguing the end is nearer than most think. We saying that Ron himself has proven he isn't a prophet, and he' done a better job of proving he's not than we have.

I'm not praying you'll see it because I don';t think there 's any chance you ever will. The blind stay blind.
edit on 4-2-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

ALL his dates have been wrong. What will you do when his latest one fails too? Repent/ hardly likely because the blind stay blind.

.....and no I'm not expecting a reply because it's not needed. I'd love one after May 19th but you'll find another reason to follow him like all the others I'm sure.

Remember Saul and those hat died with him? At least they stayed loyal to the man even if God wasn't with him. We can applaud their loyalty.
edit on 4-2-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It's embarrassing that God's (so called) most formidable prophet of all time, is such a dunce, that he did not bother to re-read Revetation 11.

If he had bothered to read it, he would have realized his colossal mistake.

After proudly proclaiming his work as one of the Two Witnesses was done, within ONE HOUR after that, the 2nd Woe should have finished.

Ronald Weinland has repeated stated the 2nd TRUMPET has NOT sounded.

But the 2nd WOE is the 6th Trumpet. Which the bible clearly states is completed at the same time the Two Witnesses job is completed. In other words Trumpets 1-6 will be completed past events at the end of the ministry of the Two Witnesses, which makes sense because the 7th trumpet is the Return of Christ, and every Christians work will be done at that point (that is, in the flesh).

So either Ronald is right and the bible is in error.
Or the bible in all its plainess, is correct, and Ronald is a false prophet.

You can't have Ronald be correct and the bible correct, as they contradict each other.
One is right and the other is wrong.

It is clear that it is Ronald Weinland who is wrong (and has yet to see a single prophecy come out of his mouth come true).

edit on 4-2-2013 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yet ANOTHER failed prophecy. God makes liars out of false prophets.

Ronald Weinland said that Pope Benedict would be indwelt and empowered by Satan.

Benedict is quitting because he is too weak to hold his job as Pope anymore.

More failed prophecy from Ronald Weinland will show itself come this May 2013.
edit on 12-2-2013 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
He's in the wrong institution.

He should be in prison he should be in the asylum.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join