It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadowy person-like shape (photo)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
edit 1:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
edit 2:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

But please do not tell me you can not do this kind of thing in photo shop or paint shop pro.
Because you can if you try hard enough.

No offfence but you just cloned the image. Now do it without cloning or sampling. Your photoshop skills are good either way, but you know as well as I do that you can clone the pixel compression easily, but actually creating it from scratch is a different story.

I now believe that it is a person holding a drink. Its a party with young kids, theres alcohol everywhere and the figure is holding his arm as if he has a beer. Apparently he was dressed in all black with some type of mask.. i have definately seen weirder things at parties. Just a wierd situation that created a wierd picture if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed
No offfence but you just cloned the image. Now do it without cloning or sampling. Your photoshop skills are good either way, but you know as well as I do that you can clone the pixel compression easily, but actually creating it from scratch is a different story.

That was kinda my point i was trying to make,
you can clone from the original photo or one you can clone from one you made yourself.

I have done it before and so have you, i see.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TrojanNutzConspiracy

Yeah I see your point, with enough time it can be done.. I just have a hard time believing this image was deliberate, but like everyone else I really have no idea.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Fascinating. I'l go on the theory it is actually the girl in some weird kind of exposure fault, tho as I see from you guys it is possible to photoshop it.. good work with those last few attempts!

I clearly see the collar and an arm on the shadow.. although.. greeneyed leo.. I dont see the arm in the same position as you marked it, as she is standing.. rather I see the arm lower, as if holding a drink position.. and its pretty obvious, can anyone else back that up for me?

Tho Im also starting to look so hard im seeing faces that probably arent there 'really'! but it is there....... even if its pure coincidence.

Ok laugh all you want it is funny
this is what I see now., although Ive no idea why it would be looking at the camera

You can clearly see the arm lower in the original filtered version below.. and very faintly the eye and downward sloping mouth.. UNLESS....... that downward sloping mouth Im seeing is her chin / neck area... that would make sense.

One thing nobody has commented on is shadow 'casting'.. if it was another real person dressed darkly or whatever, wouldnt they be casting a shadow on the girl seeing as her own arm is casting a shadow on her body? we know the light is above, so would the light be from the wrong angle for it to cast a shadow on her? Im no expert on that.

If it was a shadow person no doubt it wouldnt cast a shadow. I dont believe it is tho it looks too much like the girl.

Anyway,. funny
and I wish I had a big spliff like that now.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Like I said before I think it's a tiny figure/model being put close to the camera, thanks to these people using photoshop, I can see it as a Monk model/figure, probably black in colour, it has the long clothing, in the shape of what a monk may wear.
www.wastednews.com...

The Original Poster gave us a clue by mentioning a Monk.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TrojanNutzConspiracy

That's very well done!

It may be possible it was done this way too.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X

Yeah those eyes are odd. Something odd about that,

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
In the picture I see the girl and to the left another person in the background... How many people were in the room at the time this picture was taken? If someone was standing next to her and moved right as the picture was taken you could get that sort of blur. However, that doesn't really explain the darkness of the figure. Also depending on the digital camera that was used maybe the camera has a digital correction type thing like most digitals have now and it simply interprited the other person in that fassion because they were moving?

I don't know, otherwise this photo is freaky... I say this because one of my ex-girlfriends claimed she saw dark figures and would totally freak out and start crying when she'd see them... She also claimed they were able to hurt her and her child and have in the past. If this is real you might have a demon on your hands and that's not good at all.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I have a picture of myself taken by a former employer for our 'employee of the month' program. In the picture, which is a polariod, there seems to be a black 'shadow person' coming directly out of my stomach, the head and shoulders are very prominant. Actually when placed in windows picture and fax viewer (which is about as extensive as my knowlege gets with using computer picture programs) and magnify it, the 'being' seems to have curled around horns and in it's eyes you can see 2 small boys. I have lost 2 children previous to this picture being taken, and it upset me because of that, the last thing I expected was to be pregnant when the pic was taken. But I was, I found out later, and oddly enough, the baby could not be seen in a ultrasound. Suspecting a tubal pregnancy (ectopic) my doctor advised me to allow a chemical abortion. I denied it. I was pregnant and would try to carry it. So my doctor set up for me to have a blood count every other day to monitor the growth rate by counting the hormone only present in a pregnant woman. Each count grew at a normal rate, then became rapid growth, the doctor ordered another ultrasound, again, no baby could be seen. My stomach protruded as though I was the 7 months along that my hormone count and lack of menustration showed, but still no child could be seen. In my seventh month, I became very ill, the pain was unbearable, and in an emergency situation, my doctor said he would have to explore, and possible take the baby. When I was awakened, my doctor looked as ill as me. He had to tell me they did not find the baby. No sign of it. I immediately related to the picture, what looked like a demon to me in it, and he wanted to see the pic. Weeks later, in a follow up appointment, I did take the pic with me to show him, and he blew my mind because he had one just like it. His wife had also lost 2 children and during her 3rd pregnancy, a pic just like mine showed up from a 35 mm camera. He cried. He told me he honestly believes that something 'took' these children from us, and that something had an ability to show up on camera. She, like me , had no child when surgery was performed. I still have the pic, matter of fact it is sitting in my email. I was going to send it out to some paranormal site to get an opinion, but I really don't need one. My heart tells me what happened.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Any chance you can post the photo on here? I'd be very instested to see it and I'm sure others would appreciate it as well, thank you!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

WOW! What a story...a very heartbreaking story! Im sorry about your losses

Can you show us the picture? Im really interesting in seeing, as im sure everyone else will be too!!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
To be honest I am not very literate with this forum. I have yet to figure out how to put up and avatar, let alone post a picture. I do not mind showing to you, or to all, and I would love to hear what those of you who are open minded have to tell me about it, but I don't know how. Anyone who can explain how to take it from desktop to this forum?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
In addition to the story I have just revealed to you all, I have to tell you, I had found a copy of the necronomicon in a house I rented. I was in a severely abusive relationship at the time, and began to study the book , my thinking was at the time that God had forsaken me, otherwise I would not have been living in the hell I was. So I looked to another resource. The perpetrator of my abuse did soon leave me alone, my life went on. He murdered a 17 yr old girl at a hotel/front desk. He doesn't remember anything of the murder. They found him sitting on his bed, covered in blood. My life changed much, and I found happiness with another, but not before this incident. The strangest thing is that I never was sure how I could have even gotten pregnant. The dates didn't add up. It seemed odd and nothing could have really explained it at the time, but I was so happy to think I would have a child I let the thought go, convincing myself it was just to be.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I will return to this thread again to see if anyone has been able to show me how to put a picture on here. If and when they do, I will put the picture on for you to see.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I have returned to the thread, no response yet, I work at night and will check back tomorrow night after midnight eastern standard. If someone can please show me how to post a picture I will share the picture I have.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

if you'd like you can send the photo to me and I can post it for you. you can send it to [email protected]. Let me know thankx!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HruthTurts

Sure, I am sending now.......

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join