It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Belfast Ireland(!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just thought I would pop in and say hello to you good folks. So, hello. I look forward to some open and honest chats with use!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hello there and welcome im sure you will find this place most interesting.

Where about in Belfast you from i travel round Belfast one a fortnight on business

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wow, welcome to ATS wow23.

It's always a pleasure to welcome a new member to the boards. I really hope you have a good time interacting with our eclectic bunch of folks that hang out in this corner of the web.

If you have any problems finding your way around the site just give a shout, someone will be there to lend a hand.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wow23

Welcome, wow23!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hello wow23!!! I too am new here, and I would like to welcome you, as was I welcomed directly...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Many thanks for the welcome guys and girls. I have read a bit on this board and it is excellent thus far.

The Saint, I live and work in the City Center

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Your welcome WOW23 i have no doubt you will find this place addictive. I stumbled across here in 2004 and havent been able to leave since. One thing is that it never gets boring.

I know the city well thats were most of my business is. I tend to stay in Jurys but there a lovely pub called robinsons which serves superb steak facing the Europa. Sod the business i just look forward to one of those steaks and a few pints of guiness every few weeks

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Welcome! I am new too. Have a great time.

It's all topsecret though....

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Your welcome WOW23 i have no doubt you will find this place addictive. I stumbled across here in 2004 and havent been able to leave since. One thing is that it never gets boring.

I know the city well thats were most of my business is. I tend to stay in Jurys but there a lovely pub called robinsons which serves superb steak facing the Europa. Sod the business i just look forward to one of those steaks and a few pints of guiness every few weeks

LOL, I know that pub very well (maybe to well). You should try Hurcleys for a meal my friend, food is good and the Guiness is even better. Are you from Ireland?if so What part?

new topics

top topics

join