It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate Trump Must Name a VP Running Mate ASAP - In Case Something Bad Happens to Him.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle
Seems to me Vivek is the best life insurance plan. If Trump gets taken out you get more of the same

I would Think that Tim Scott would be a Better Choice for VP than Vivek , Less Baggage . Besides , I think Vivek would be more Suited for Numerous other Cabinet Positions in Mr. Trump's Next Administration where he could make a Greater Impact on Government .
edit on 29-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

nope, that is a cabinet position, not the VP. I will bet you $20 virtual fictional dollars right here its a cabinet position.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTardis2
I really hope he takes someone like Tulsi Gabbard. I think it would pull some of the true Democrats (not hard core liberals) and possibly help put things back to the way they should be.

Hey , How about Michael Moore ?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Myhandle
Seems to me Vivek is the best life insurance plan. If Trump gets taken out you get more of the same

I would Think that Tim Scott would be a Better Choice for VP than Vivek , Less Baggage . Besides , I think Vivek would be more Suited for Numerous other Cabinet Positions in Mr. Trump's Next Administration where he could make a Greater Impact on Government .

Donald Trump really needs to move fast with naming a VP Running Mate.

Nikki Haley is sounding more like a buzzard waiting for candidate Trump to be killed with each passing (losing) primary.

Now, she's vowing to stay in the race until JULY, and to NOT endorse Donald Trump if he lives long enough to become the official party nominee.

www.nationalreview.com...

Nikki Haley has now eclipsed Liz Cheney as the most sought after, and most butt-hurt anti-Trumper Republican.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Moore's speach blew me away! I would have never......a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The VP list is being narrowed.

Off the list is Vivek Ramaswamy, Senator Tim Scott, and South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem.

They are too Anti-Abortion/Pro-Life: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

(imo) WISE DECISION, considering modern American Society composition.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Off the list is Vivek Ramaswamy, Senator Tim Scott, and South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem.

Yes, that mindset!

What about the Hawaii Democrat exile? Tulsi Gabbard?

She might hold the more moderate abortion views that a swing voter would certainly not see represented in a Tim Scott. Pro legalization of cannabis. She's even moderately pro LGB, but not so much the T.

She's the perfect moderate to siphon more than enough Biden votes to win.

Trump would be wise to avoid hardliners. People to churchy or batsh*t crazy. Like Kari Lake. Please for the love all that may be holy don't pick the psycho news woman.
edit on 19-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Who are the Other Considerations then ? Tucker Carlson and..............>?
edit on 19-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Yes, that mindset!

She might hold the more moderate abortion views that a swing voter would certainly not see represented in a Tim Scott. Pro legalization of cannabis. She's even moderately pro LGB, but not so much the T.

Trump would be wise to avoid hardliners. People to churchy or batsh*t crazy. Like Kari Lake. Please for the love all that may be holy don't pick the psycho news woman.

I thought the same thing, Tulsi’s a lot more relatable to the left than the others are. I like her and wouldn’t have a problem at all with her.

Like Vivek and Naom too. Tim Scott would be a mistake IMO, no energy at all. But yeah the abortion stance I think would be a problem.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Out of all the ones on the list it would go furthest to assuage my fears. Vivek seems a little too "punk ass rich kid" for me. Naom I don't know enough about yet.

Definitely would prefer a woman, but not a Huckabee-Sanders..

And I'm going to be arrogant and demanding in 2024. I voted Kerry, McCain, Obama, Johnson, Abstained (but supported Biden initially), my vote isnt party based. Most importantly, I'm the key voter he needs to freaking win this election, and he might do that by him picking the most reproductive rights palatable person on that list.

Appease me, Trump, pick the furthest candidate from "Christian Nationalism".
edit on 19-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I get what you’re saying about Vivek, I get a similar vibe from him but….he also has a lot of energy and tenacity that the Republican Party lacks and being young I think he would do better with the youth than the others. He’s a very intelligent person.

But back to Tulsi, I think she’d be perfect to bridge the gap between the two party’s. She’s also very smart and doesn’t take any #. A good attribute to have. She certainly ripped Kamala a new one at the last debates, would love to watch her do it again 👍

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Check this out gematria decoder predicted Trump will pick Kari Lake as VP.

What do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

never in a million years, frickin fat moron slob, just likes to hear himself talk, thinking his point of view is the only point of view that should matter. he's really no different than all the rest of the people he bitches about.

edit on 19-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Yes, that mindset!

Tulsi Gabbard is a "sleeper" who Trump may choose as his VP. Personally, I don't know a thing about her, or how she'll be received as a potential Trump replacement, if he dies in office, or even before the election.

Kari Lake is focusing on becoming a Senator. Picking up endorsements weekly.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Who are the Other Considerations then ? Tucker Carlson and..............>?

Tucker Carlson says he hates Trump's guts. And Tucker Carlson is not a fighter. Smart as hell, but fairly easy to intimidate. Not good for a Trump replacement if something bad happens to DJT. We must always look at the VP candidate from that vantage point. Will he/she be a strong fearless MAGA replacement if Donald Trump kicks off.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Florida Senator MARCO RUBIO is moving up on candidate Trump's VP list.

Story: www.nbcnews.com...

Still, the list consists of about 13 individuals.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

My money is on Tim Scott. I think that's his choice and from what I can see probably a good one. He's great at arguing which is exactly what you need in a VP. Someone that can push an agenda forward.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Tulsi Gabbard was first to mind with this topic, Will help get a lot of votes, how will she go on issues with a big political divide?

Kari Lake has a good shot at the senate, mad not to think about a VP position if offered. If Trump want to continue the swamp draining project, she has a few scores to settle.

Don't know much about the other candidates, Tucker ain't for the job, does set a good standard for public discussions.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 12:50 AM
link   
April 5, 2024

The LATEST SCUTTLEBUT...

U.S. Senator TIM SCOTT is now at the top of candidate Trump's list for Vice President.

(NewsNation) — While Donald Trump has yet to announce his running mate, Republican insiders say the latest plan in the Trump camp is to have South Carolina Senator Tim Scott as the vice president. Note, Trump is notoriously mercurial and could change his mind, but as of now, this is the plan according to my sources. And it serves several purposes.

“(With Scott as the VP) the Republican party will be able to play the ‘Biden in Chains’ clip over and over and over and further weaken Biden’s popularity with the African American community,” the insider told me.
MORE at: www.newsnationnow.com...

However, as point out earlier in this thread, Senator Scott was (reportedly) removed from Trump's short-list of VP candidates 2 months ago, because he is Anti-Abortion/Pro-Life, to the extreme.

I hope candidate Trump hurries up and names his V.P.! Democrats keep talking about getting Donald Trump removed from the ticket, "any way they can". If Trump has a V.P. named, that V.P. will most likely take Trump's place, instead of the RNC picking someone THEY like. (But, since Donald Trump's friends and relatives are now running the RNC, maybe (hopefully) he has left instructions with them.)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join