It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate Trump Must Name a VP Running Mate ASAP - In Case Something Bad Happens to Him.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Wednesday, February 28, 2024

GOP Presidential Candidate Nikki "the buzzard" Haley is staying in the race as a candidate, even though all others have dropped out, and Donald Trump keeps winning all the state primaries by large margins of victory.

Haley is hoping (praying?) that candidate Trump is forced from the race by some legal method/reason, or sudden major illness, or death, before November 5th election day.

It would be WISE and SMART for candidate Donald J. Trump to pick a Vice President running mate ASAP. Someone who Trump supporters wouldn't mind voting for on November 5th, and see taking the oath of office on 1/20/2025.

As described here, the RNC (which is being reconfigured as we speak), will play a significant role is deciding who will take Donald Trump's place, if he is knocked out of the race...

If a vacancy occurs on the Republican side, the Republican National Committee (RNC) can either reconvene the national convention, or select a new candidate itself.

Neither party, according to Congressional Research Service, requires that the presidential candidate’s running mate be elevated to the top of the ticket, but that would obviously be the most likely scenario.
Much More At: www.cnn.com...

Picking a Popular Like-minded Vice President right now would (most likely) cause the Nikki Haley buzzard(s) to stop circling overhead, and make MAGA-KAF supporters happy.

Also, the Republican National Committee that will be in place after March 8th will be more likely to pick the V.P. running mate as candidate Trump's replacement, than the current RNC, which is run (corruptly) by Mitt Romney's niece, Rona McDaniel. (She steps down 3/8/2024)

The odds of a candidate Trump replacement being needed are slim. However, "oddsmakers" say it is 40% likely that President Biden will be removed from the ballot before this coming November. Ref: www.dailymail.co.uk...

-WeMustCare

edit on 2822024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I hope he picks Hunter Biden tbh.
Then everyone can finally agree that this pony show has to come down hard and fast. Let's get it done.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kireg123

Where your old acct go?

FFS guy.

Anywho, Hunter isn't a bad plan. I'm sure he has creative ways to raise funds and will work for Mitch's supply. Plus he's untouchable.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kireg123

Will Hunter's trial be cancelled if he's a VP candidate? Off topic but, If Biden was smart he'd pardon Hunter ASAP. As pointed out in the O.P., its 40% likely Joe Biden will be removed from the Presidency, or remove himself, before Nov 5th.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Dude I had to attend a stupid emergency virtual meeting so had to get the program and blah blah blah....then after my ats password was changed....not locked out just changed lol

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Ohh if he pardons Hunter I will stock up at COSCO with popcorn because man it would be on.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The RNC is the same as the DNC.

They are private businesses that do politics, but have no actual Constitutional boundaries as far as picking their candidates.

They can pick whomever they want to.

They may lose some political clout if they disobey the will of the people, but we all have already seen what happened to Bernie and Ron Paul.

Both parties shrugged and moved on.

Picking a VP right now doesn't matter.

The RNC, at the end of the day, can pick whomever they want.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Yes indeed.

If SCOTUS rules that Presidents are immune from prosecution for acts they commit while in office, Trump could find himself on the wrong end of a (still) President Biden-ordered execution.

Even if Trump wins in November, Joe's immunity will still be in place until January 2025.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Seems to me Vivek is the best life insurance plan. If Trump gets taken out you get more of the same

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:36 AM
link   

You do realize delegates do not automatically go to your VP pick if something happened to him. It would simply set up a vote of the delegates to a candidate of their choosing as they will no longer be assigned. So in other words if he picks a vp or he doesn't the process doesn't change.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I really hope he takes someone like Tulsi Gabbard. I think it would pull some of the true Democrats (not hard core liberals) and possibly help put things back to the way they should be.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I agree. Rand Paul would be another one I’d like to see.
a reply to: TheTardis2

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kireg123

Ohh if he pardons Hunter I will stock up at COSCO with popcorn because man it would be on.

Wouldn't you pardon your son, if you were President?

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

The RNC is the same as the DNC.

The RNC, at the end of the day, can pick whomever they want.

Which is one reason the RNC is being re-tooled as we speak, with a Chairman and Co-Chair who are MAGA-Trump friendly.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Yes indeed.

If SCOTUS rules that Presidents are immune from prosecution for acts they commit while in office, Trump could find himself on the wrong end of a (still) President Biden-ordered execution.

Even if Trump wins in November, Joe's immunity will still be in place until January 2025.

Donald Trump did not intentionally allow the deaths of hundreds of U.S. citizens he swore to serve and protect.

President Biden, on the other hand, has more blood on his hands with each passing day, due to opening our borders to criminals and drugs.

Please SCOTUS: NO PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY. 🤞

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You do realize delegates do not automatically go to your VP pick if something happened to him. It would simply set up a vote of the delegates to a candidate of their choosing as they will no longer be assigned. So in other words if he picks a vp or he doesn't the process doesn't change.

"Neither party, according to Congressional Research Service, requires that the presidential candidate’s running mate be elevated to the top of the ticket, but that would obviously be the most likely scenario."

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTardis2
I really hope he takes someone like Tulsi Gabbard. I think it would pull some of the true Democrats (not hard core liberals) and possibly help put things back to the way they should be.

If Tulsi is MAGA-KAF and tough, she would certainly be accepted by Trump supporters.

MAGA-KAF = Make America Great Again by Keeping Americans First.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It will be Kristi Noem

From earlier this week -

KOTA TV

RAPID CITY, S.D. (KOTA) - Dakota News Now, our sister station in Sioux Falls, reports that South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem had a one-on-one meeting with former President Donald Trump Monday.

The meeting at Mar-a-Lago in Florida furthers speculation that Noem is a frontrunner for Trump’s running mate.

The governor had just finished a weekend at the Conservative Political Action Conference over the weekend. Noem tied for first with Vivek Ramaswamy in a CPAC poll for choice for vice president. They both finished with 15 percent, the only two possible candidates with double digit approval.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
It will be Kristi Noem

From earlier this week -

KOTA TV

RAPID CITY, S.D. (KOTA) - Dakota News Now, our sister station in Sioux Falls, reports that South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem had a one-on-one meeting with former President Donald Trump Monday.

The meeting at Mar-a-Lago in Florida furthers speculation that Noem is a frontrunner for Trump’s running mate.

The governor had just finished a weekend at the Conservative Political Action Conference over the weekend. Noem tied for first with Vivek Ramaswamy in a CPAC poll for choice for vice president. They both finished with 15 percent, the only two possible candidates with double digit approval.

You are probably right. I don't know much about her tenacity, but Gov. Noem would likely be less abrasive than Vivek, when discussing things with President Donald Trump. I don't know exactly how to say it, but imo Kristi Noem likely has more respect for a U.S. President than Vivek would have.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join