It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We have had the ability to Clone since 1962'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ya i was told when your aura is a cloudy or muddy color of what it is supposed to be, it means they are emotionally Destroyed, but i suppose you would have to go past that to Deactivate you soul to a point of no return.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Why do you think there are those that have never seen outside of Earth?

Or have no memory of anything past that?

They are on their way to be encased into a PRISON PLANET. Whether it be a genetically engineered prison planet or body.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I suppose you could call the physical world HELL in a sense. Since their is no hell, to our inner selves this would be considered just that. To our EGO it is a place of freedom. Meanwhile we are getting the wool pulled over are faces

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You know these SOULesS PEOPLE or Clones they are the ones with no light in their eyes. Nothing but darkness. Void of all light.

You look into them and their is nothing inside them, not one twinge of light into their eyes. This is one obvious take on them. You look into their soul and their is only emptieness. They have been recycled back here time and time again.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I remember seeing someone like that on youtube and he was at the Builderberg Conference. He looked, i wouldn't say evil, but very eerie indeed.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I believe there was a blimpos or blimpies commercial that had a baby right by a park bench, that was definately an engineered clone, not spiritualy made.

That was talking like a man that commercial was definately a TRIGGER to those awake. Does anybody remember that commercial the babys eyes were black bottom less pits.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Give me a sec manguard, ill check you tube.
Nope sorry No Dice

[edit on 15-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Are there clones who know that they're clones? That'd be odd to know.What moral obligations would that clone feel they would have?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
www.adjab.com...

Well here is the baby but this commercial is not the one I saw but I think it might be the same baby.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Wow and that baby is a clone?
That would be crazy to grow up a clone. Also if you knew about it like, the above poster said.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePiemaker

Other then a three dimensional illusion not much of a world, they would be the ones quick to short circuit. Especially if the world is moving up in frequency, these clones are short circuiting they cannot hold a higher vibration. You are probably seeing them on television a world outside their own doesn't exist, its animal instinctive or nothing.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

This commercial was a (direct attack) to real humans on those that know what they are up against.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So these clones would probably be born Killers, which brings up another disturbing theory, What if the government has been making these clones, for that specific purpose. Ever heard of HITMAN.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

What better way to feel not obligated to a situation when you know they are manufacture near a store near you.

Or military base, which is where I was headed.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Why were you heading there?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Because that is exactly what is being engineered, not only there but through certain television programs to erase ones sense of knowing what reality is.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
No more television for me

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
They want to keep you in the lower chakra centers, never to experience higher planets programs. Always through sexual statures, violance, blackmail manipulation, assaults, murders. Where does the programming stop from the animal instictive lower chakras to the higher living ones.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Those that make you feel light and loving and treasure the human spirit are good programs to brainwash ourselves with.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Like HCR. That has made me be able to love more deeply and strongly than ever before.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join