It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We have had the ability to Clone since 1962'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It is to my knowing we have had the capability to clone since 1962, now who amongst us would serve as a good canidate to clone?

Here is a link that goes with my knowing.

library.thinkquest.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If you can clone any part of a species, you can clone anything. As above is below. The same principles or concepts are used.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
www.religioustolerance.org...

Don't you love the link name religious tolerance, nobody but god can create form that is truly alive, in less the intelligence performed came from a higher source of intelligence.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This topic that I am posting on is a FACTUAL BASED PRINCIPLE APPLIES SINCE 1962.

I put it in here, because it takes intelligence to recognise intelligence.

This is not speculative it is cold hard facts..

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Think how easy it would be to replace somebody all you would need is their cell from the nucleutide.

Wow with information like this and nobody wants to add their two cents.

I am amazed.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Perhaps their are too many amongst us that are unemotional and cold unfeeling robots, or am I wrong, no input.

Probably because three forths of our Earth is cloned.. Scary hugh..

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Moderator for a hoot, you should throw this one in Alien AND ufos, I would love to see their reactions.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So that means only twenty five percent are Real Humans.

Everybody is looking in the mirror who the hell am I what am I doing here.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You are a clone of everybody else until you become 'Your true self'.

So if there are that many replicants of Earth whos is the Real One.

And if there are that many replicants of myself who is the Real One.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Chill Out...

Please post your thoughts in one post and wait for a reply.

A discussion is two or more people having a talk, not the same person saying something over and over again.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Interesting link Manguard, Would clones be able to love? When a clone is made, do you think a soul jumps in, or are they like robots?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Elevateddone,

Thank you for replying, any input on the topic, you can share your thoughts, no fear of skepticizm here. I would be interested in what you have to say, I prefer to talk to people before reading them.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Thats the thing, only the divine spark, that jump into an orgasm is light activating the organism in place.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I really don't have an opinion on it, just doing my job as moderator.

Just remember pause between replies, make it a good discussion.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
So there is a light spark, for if there is one it would not survive. So anyone one of us could be a clone. Does it matter if you are a clone or if you are born, Since there is a light spark in clones and naturally born humans.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So basically you would have a three dimensional animal, because it would never be able to experience the higher frequencies, it would always stay in a state of PRison, Isn't it funny how much of a 'Prison Planet' this can be when their are only a few that are awakened to a higher frequency programmng. Basically the ones who know who they are jumped down here to reactivate those prisoners and set them free through the light, release them of their prison.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
That is pretty amazing, i am trying to work on my frequency through meditation. I use Heart Chakra Radiance, Avadar showed me it. I wouldn't doubt it if the president of America is a clone. I would say Hitler too but that was before they could clone.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
As scary as it seems their ARE many who are just that CLONES. Created by your genetic chiefs who are still manipulating mankind through this practice of emotionl raping of the Earth from none other Then ATLANTIS Times.

(History is still being made from ATLANTIS)

Think of THE ISLAND OF DR. MONREO.

THE REAL DEAL ON EARTH NOW.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
You are right it is a scary thought. But i believe i was born. I don't think i would be able to raise my frequency as high as i have done. Unless i was a clone, then a spirit jumped in.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Your body jumps in with your form right when you are activated. There are those that have deactivated their spirit to the point of no return. Those are the same as clones. No different then an animal acitvated in a three dimensional sphere.

Their are clones that are engineered then their are those that are put into a certain classification waiting to be processed.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by menguard]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join