It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, Syria and Lebanon attacked in 30 days, III WorldWar, how it will Happen!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I thought we'd be in for a bumpy ride after 9/11...and we were in a lot of ways, but I'm still sitting here at a desk sipping coffee (while we have a million dead in Iraq).

I really thought the proverbial # was going to hit the fan when Israel and Hezbollah went to war, but it didn't (not in the World War sense).

The most worrying thing I can think of is: McCain vs. Obama. Obama will win that contest, but would a relative newcomer beat a war vet if we were at war with Iran and Syria? Surely the people with the itchy trigger fingers are aware of this. THAT worries me.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hmmm...This sounds all to close to the Republican propaganda being used to scare voters to flock to the right. So what I'm going to do is go back over in the corner and wait 30 days and the yell from the back of the room "I told ya no war!"...........Please

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is a well put together post....kudos to OP. I don't agree with the time-line, however it is food for thought. starred and flagged!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
At this very moment Isreal has massed it's troops on it's Northern Border prepared for a attack from Lebanon after the Threat Made by the Hezzbolah leader of open war. Middle East is heating up and we need a Fire Extinguisher.
debka.com...

[edit on 15-2-2008 by BallBreaker]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BallBreaker
At this very moment Isreal has massed it's troops on it's Northern Border prepared for a attack from Lebanon after the Threat Made by the Hezzbolah leader of open war. Middle East is heating up and we need a Fire Extinguisher.
debka.com...

[edit on 15-2-2008 by BallBreaker]

For some of you that are immersed in history you will remember that World War 1 happened because of the assassination of ONE single individual. June 28, 1914 assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Some assassinations have transpired in the middle east as of late, so is the tipping point coming?

My gut says that 2008 will be a nerve racking year. Old meathead Cheney is probably plotting on how to MAKE something happen to spark a new conflict then freeze elections and the constitution. I really hope I am wrong...If I'm right God help us all.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It is not important whether World War 3 will happen in 30 days or 30 years. What is important is that we take the necessary steps to prevent it. Because World Wars have been fought for alot less. World War 1 anyone? Totally needless war when you look back at it. Needlessly killing 20,000,000 people in a relatively short amount of time. I also think we need to give his thread a little more respect and credence since the OP managed to put together world events in a cohesive way, and alot of this does stink of war posturing.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hesbola is stupid enough to attack Israel as well. Hesbola will pay dearly this time and so will Syria. Barak knows what to do and he is in charge of the military now. Israel will show no restraint this time and we will hear lots of countries crying and whining about Israel being to harsh but you know they are just doing what they have to do to remove the threat. I talk to many Israelis and they are not looking for a fight but should Hesbola start one they will be getting some payback and they want it bad.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Most ATSers never learn, apparently. Why, oh, why does this deserve 21 flags? AFAIK, an ATS prediction/prophesy has NEVER come true...there is no reason to believe OP's prediction will come true. Along with the shuttle re-entry dude, I believe OP should be banned if his/her prediction does not come true, just so we maintain the quality of information on this forum.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

So are we to stop putting news and events together and just wander about like idiots? Should we then stop thinking for ourselves?

It is research and thinking like this that helps to prevent wars. Whether it is true or not it is a well thought out hypothesis regarding a factual series of events.

When will ATS learn? Learn what? To stop using critical analysis on the world that surrounds us? You're in the wrong place if you want this.

Contribute. Don't vaguely criticize.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

I agree we should analyze and search for truth. But threads such as these are distractions from important issues. People have been running around like chickens with their heads cut off for, I dunno, five years now predicting a war with Iran and yet shot one still hasn't been fired. Stop barking up the wrong tree, people!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
According to a Roman Catholic prophecy I have heard about, Lebanon and Syria and Israel are engulfed in war in a time period after Valentine's Day and before the end of March. Given troop movements and rhetoric it certainly could be this year. I would not be surprised to see all hell break loose over the next month (and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Geo. W. Bush were to declare himself 'Regent' during the "Crisis" -- forget elections).

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Are there enough top ranking american generals left who would jump when they are told to jump?
Many in power in America may not be able to see the forest for the bark but surely many generals dirtied by Iraq who must be wondering what they will say when their grandchildren ask 'Grandad, why did you do that war?'

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Not that I know much about politics, let alone those of the US, but if the powers that be don't want a democratically voted black president could they keep the current party in office by initiating a large enough conflict???? Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Escrotumus

Although the above is possible. I have complete evidence that there will be a world war of some form, that will take place in the near future before the next mellenium ends. I gaurentee it. Can I have that 1000 pts now?

Cheers,

camain

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Could you provide a link please if you have it, or is it in a book that you read it? I am also Catholic so I figure I might want to look at it.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I don't know if it will happen within 30 days but, if Isreal is going to make a move i think they realize their window may be closing. There are no guarantees to the extent the next administration may help them out and the more steam Obama gathers i believe will have them thinking of attack/defence alot sooner. They know the current administration will have their backs. May be last chance to have our help for years.

RE: Iran, if they are truly looking to build and develope nukes and are at all close to achieving that goal i don't see them doing anything until said goal is accomplished. They can talk all they want but they do not want us to have any reason to blow their plants up. If your going to start a war you get your guns and go. You dont go before they arrived.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I hope it doesn't happen, but if it does, don't panic.

I don't know where the 30 day time frame comes from, but there has been a lot of speculation recently what with all of the news about this sort of thing. I think there's a difference between scare-mongering and preparing ones self mentally for what appears to be inevitable.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
This is exactly like the Alex Jones 9/11 prediction. Backs facts up with news. Thank you! Will look into it.

alex jones is crap

you could maybe also tie in the ron weinland prediction and maybe thats how we get sucked into a ww3 kinda thing

but in 30 days? wont be april by then, lol

[edit on 15-2-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I open this threat, and looks like it has rise a lot of talk...

I think everybody should listen this mans words, and this interview. I proudly present, George Galloway!

www.youtube.com...

No More Wars!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I don't know that this year is any more active than any other with regards to international events, middle east tension, etc.

It DOES sound like Iran has decided to thumb it's nose at the world again and start enrichment.

Normally I would just write this off as another Y2K threat... but last night they announced on our local news that a big group of our ANG troops are being deployed on a peacekeeping mission in a foreign country.

The country is Kosovo.

I haven't seen a lot on the Balkans in a while, but moving large numbers of troops within striking range of the Middle East sounds like we are gearing up for something.

OK. Tin foil hat off now. I am scaring myself and I think I just peed a little.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join