It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, Syria and Lebanon attacked in 30 days, III WorldWar, how it will Happen!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Russia, king of the north, will join with Syria, Iran, Lebanon to form a coalition against Israel. Russia wants access to the sea, the others just want Jerusalem. Say we have a democratic president that decides after Israel is attacked that the U.S. will not send military aid to Israel. Bible says those who bless Israel will be blessed, those against Israel ... well, look out! Because our dems won't aid Israel, we'll probably get hit on our east and west coasts. When Russia and her pals attack Israel ... watch out for one huge earthquake to take them all down! Israel will stand!!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Does everyone here believe in the existence of the Illuminati ? I'm just curious. I am not educated enough on the subject and just know what I've read here lately. Is there any form of proof that would indicate their existence ?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by deesw

I don't have any proof and I'm not totally convinced that it is real, but I am convinced that there are some pretty weird things going on that the public has no idea about. As you start to dig you will find little pieces that fit together. Did you watch Alex Jone's video that he took when he snuck into Bohemian Grove? I don't agree with his conclusion about what he shot, but it is pretty weird.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I saw something about Bohemian Grove on Coast to Coast. It was odd.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just my gut feeling, but I doubt anything major until late summer.
Just by watching everything from executive orders to troup movements, I really feel nothing on the near horizon----but for sure before the election cycle gets closer to the end game.
June, things will begin to heat up--July, it will begin to get nasty, August or early September, Israel will either strike or be stricken, dragging us into the conflict.
I expect some minor attacks on U.S. soil to "get us in the mood" during early summer.
Just sniffing the wind, as it were.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
No where near WWIII sorry..

How long after Germany invaded Poland did WWII kick off??
Now, if your suggesting it will be the lead up to WWIII, your once again incorrect.. That started over 60 years ago.. The end of WWII

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
There's a brooch called "Hillary's pin" ... it's a phoenix (ugliest pin I ever saw) ... I've read that the phoenix is a symbol of the Illuminati. John McCain's wife also has one of these pins. Guess I was sleeping with Rip but I only heard of the Illuminati a few years ago. I'm not sure if they really exist, wouldn't doubt it. Something very sinister is among us. And, whatever it is, is moving us towards a NWO ... look at a dollar bill, the back under the triangle the words: novus ordo seclorum = new secular order. Read a copy of Jerusalem Countdown by John Hagee. Very interesting reading!

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
On easter day I will be able to state that I have lived through 4 "end of worlds". That's my prediction. Now does anyone want to take me up on that? What odds will you give me?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
There's a brooch called "Hillary's pin" ... it's a phoenix (ugliest pin I ever saw) ... I've read that the phoenix is a symbol of the Illuminati. John McCain's wife also has one of these pins. Guess I was sleeping with Rip but I only heard of the Illuminati a few years ago. I'm not sure if they really exist, wouldn't doubt it. Something very sinister is among us. And, whatever it is, is moving us towards a NWO ... look at a dollar bill, the back under the triangle the words: novus ordo seclorum = new secular order. Read a copy of Jerusalem Countdown by John Hagee. Very interesting reading!

When interviewed by Robert B. Bluey on the 16th March 2006 John Hagee stated that Isreal would engage in war with Iran by the end of May (2006).....hmmmm

John Hagee is a typical US religious nutter. The US does seem to breed a lot of them! What is very dangerous is that the US military and the Government could be led by enough people who are as big a nut job as Hagee and then you have a self fulfilling prophecy when the big red button is pressed based on nothing more than belief.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NellahB

Syria and Iran are already regarded as client states with Russia. Over the years, both countries have recieved large amounts of "military" aid from Russia.

There are some practice reasons why Russia has, and continued to arm Syria. The ability every now and then to test their weapons systems against those of Israel, and by inference, the US

And the bigger cold war picture needs to be considered. Israel continued to have close ties with the US, Syria over the years in teh last century has suffered at the hands of Israel and I am sure as part of USSR policy, they wanted to balance the influence the US had in the Middle East so having Syria as a client state so to spoke was a natural extension of this policy.

Over the years, US relationship with Iran has contunued to slide, but I think here I must question how much control Russia has over Iran, and I would suspect less than it thinks.

For political balance, Russia has little alternative but to support Syria and Iran.

I would certainly question your statement that Lebanon would form part of any alliance against Isreal. Lebanon has too many problems internally to think of any serious commitment outside of its borders.

Russia already has access to the high seas. Granted these are not the best access to the high seas but never the less, they still give Russia the ability to have a blue water fleet.

I could not see, today, Russia using Israel as an excuse to cover an operation to gain access to the high seas from the South. I would see Russia working with client states to gain access to ports

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of this. Could be psyops or could be real. Anyway, taken together with all that's been said plus the other link below, it doesn't exactly look good.

www.roadstoiraq.com...

Mar 4, 2008

Egypt leaks information about an American military action against Syria

Jordanian newspaper Al-Arab Al-Youm reported today, through sources that an American message leaked by Egypt to Syria shows that the United States is ready to launch a broad military operation against Syria if it insists on its position on the Lebanese crisis and this is the real reason behind the deployment of “USS Cole” in front of the Syrian - Lebanese waters

The source said that the official announced reason of Condoleezza Rice’s visit to Egypt is to push the Palestinian - Israeli peace process forward but the real reason is to explain the American military actions and the presence of the American ships to the Egyptian leadership.

www.tickerforum.org...

source is an arabic paper who claim that many TV network are setting up teams to go to Lebanon around March 21-23. what do they expect will take place there I don't know but if something does break up there you heard it here first.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by Dark Magician]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Magician

Good post Dark Magic. I have a real bad feeling about this.

Also, realize that historically Israel loves war around that time. (i.e. March 21 is Jewish holiday Purim and several wars were fought on Purim.)

Actually, I am now convinced war begins that day.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by worried08

Lets put Doomsday into perspective here, 1989 was the date bandied around the world would end by Nostradamus Cohorts. Then it was 1999 by the same crowd who claimed mathmatics errors for the failure for the 1989 debacle. Then it was 2003 for the arrival of Planet X using Zacharia Sitchin's calculations of Cuniform decifering.

These are just some of the 3 latest ones I can remember living through and the real amazing thing is that we survived.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Lets put Doomsday into perspective here, 1989 was the date bandied around the world would end by Nostradamus Cohorts. Then it was 1999 by the same crowd who claimed mathmatics errors for the failure for the 1989 debacle. Then it was 2003 for the arrival of Planet X using Zacharia Sitchin's calculations of Cuniform decifering.

These are just some of the 3 latest ones I can remember living through and the real amazing thing is that we survived.

Yes, let's put this in perspective, mr. logic.
You ever hear of that saying "apples and oranges?"
I, rather we, never talked about silly psychics and crazy egyptologists.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Im prepared to bet anything you want that nothing happens on this date my freind.
You are suffering from a syndrome I call "End of Worlder" and eventually medicine will recognise it as a legitimate disease.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
Russia, king of the north, will join with Syria, Iran, Lebanon to form a coalition against Israel.

I have serious doubt that 'Russia' is the King-of-the-north...

the king-of-the-north is associated with a couple of points that can
be only tied to the USA...

the seat-of-assembly, i.e. where all the nations meet is the UN in NYC.

also, the USA in Gulf War I, accomplished the description of events stated in Daniel: his army came across the face of the whole earth without touching the ground --(and invaded the middle east) the prophetic vision wasn't about Alexander the Great

i suggest that ancient writings, who knew nothing of a round earth, just used the parlance of the day [recesses of the north
& uttermost parts of the north. etc]
to indicate a nation & people on the other side of the planet,
as it was believed that the extreme East & West directions were the ends
of the earth---a void where the sun & moon went after passing in the overhead sky & canopy.

Russia, to my sensibility, is not a self evident king-of-the-north,
Russia & the former USSR were squeezed & forced into fufilling that prophetic role...not without the help of the Vatican and local seers in the Orthodox north& eastern europe

thanks

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Im prepared to bet anything you want that nothing happens on this date my freind.
You are suffering from a syndrome I call "End of Worlder" and eventually medicine will recognise it as a legitimate disease.

The bet is on. In fact, I will bet it will happen March 21st or SOONER.
The wager. . .hmmm ... how about ...
well I'm game (a pint of USA's finest beer vs. a pint of Australia's finest lager.)

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
A few more things to consider....

tearsforlebanon.wordpress.com...

.....According to the intelligence reports the coming two weeks will
witness more military build ups by Syria, Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas in
preparation for the flare up in Gaza on or around March 29.

www.naharnet.com...

MP Franjieh: War is Coming, Let's Unite to Avoid the Storm

MP Samir Franjieh urged the Lebanese to set aside differences and agree on a "safety dragnet" that can protect the nation from a regional war that is in the offing.

www.naharnet.com...

Qassem: Hizbullah Ready to Face War

Hizbullah's second in command Sheik Naim Qassem said Wednesday that Hizbullah is ready to face Israeli, U.S. or international war.

"Hizbullah did all what it takes to face any Israeli, American or international war," Qassem said in remarks published on Wednesday.

"There are signs (of war), but Hizbullah has no assertions since it does not want to initiate the war," he said.

kob.com...

National Guard to be pulled from border patrol

The state said there will be a six month gap of vulnerability at the border when feds pull National Guard troops.

....State officials said the feds are not saying what's behind the early withdrawal of guard troops from across the country.

www.usnews.com...

6 Signs the U.S. May Be Headed for War in Iran

[edit on 13-3-2008 by Dark Magician]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Magician

www.usnews.com...

6 Signs the U.S. May Be Headed for War in Iran

That last link didn't seem to work, here is a working one.

www.usnews.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Magician

If things break out between Hesbola and Israel, Israel will hit Syria so hard that Hesbola will not be able to be resupplied and they will be brought to their knees pretty quick. You have to remember how cautious Israel had to be last time trying not to hit Civilians and the regular Lebanese army. Israel has friends in Lebanon and they will fight Hesbola this time around i bet to rid their country of the radical Islamics. I know a Lebanese Christian here in the U.S. who fled there during the war in the 80s and he grew up with Hesbolas top clown. He said he is a punk bully that is scared to death of anyone who stands up to him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join