It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bushs career after his presidency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
George Bushs career after his presidency, what is gonna be his career after his presidency and how will Karma affect hime with the the amount of lives lost in the Iraq conflict?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If there was any justice in the world his new career would be making license plates at a Federal prison for the boatload of war crimes he and his cronies have committed.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

do you think he is gonna be another Jimmy Carter?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You have to think he will continue on the gravy trail and we be some kind of consultant for some of his backers over the years. After all, being a president of the USA will always open doors for the companies he will "consult" for.

It could be worst, Tony Blair, ex UK prime minster is looking to become the EU president.

Maybe be George Bush will want to become the next secretary general of the UN?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I think he actually wants to be Commissioner of Baseball.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
History shows us that the bush family always avoids trouble even when caught.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Maybe he could become a janitor. He's got to be familiar with @#$# being that he's caused so much of it the past 8 years.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I predict Dubya will be the first US president who will retire overseas, maybe to Switzerland or to that ranch of his in Paraguay--or any other place without an extradition treaty with the US.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Another Jimmy Carter..... nah.... I really don't see that happening. However, if he did manage to involve himself in some selfless acts after his presidency I would applaud him for it.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cptsensible

Unfortunately I don't think he has the skills, qualifications, or intelligence to be a janitor.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well they could hand him a plunger and explain to him how to use it and see what happens. That would make a great reality show.

top topics

join