It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dublin Texas UFO witness Ricky Sorrells being harassed by the Air Force. (MUST READ)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oh yeah, in response to dimensional realities mentioned. I used to live next door to this 10 year old boy that had some encounters of his own and even a couple shared with me. But getting to the dimensional reality, he described to me an event that took place for him right in front of our houses where it was like a window opened up right in front of him and all of a sudden he could see all these crafts dashing about. He did not know what to make of it as he just stared at it. Then just like it opened it closed and the blue sky and trees where right in front of him.

I shortly came home and he related this event to me. I can tell you that the boy was not in to any drugs and other than being totally shocked and blown away by what he saw, he was his usual self. Of course this enoucnter opened up for us my further discussions about dimensional reality and such.

As I have said, there is a lot more to all of this than most are even aware of. Open up to allow the encounters and well you just might get a flash of reality happen. Good to hear that others want to share more and more. It's all about learning cause there is really no right or wrong answers. It shines new meaning to the concept of As Above, So Below and As Below, so Above. Now you can include everything 360 degrees around too.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

This is just the beginning. I have dreamed of this. Tangent contact will be more initialized.
This is just the beginning.
Wait for it, as andy capp says, wait for it.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thanx Springer and Ms Joiner..I cant understand why the head of a newspaper which is beholding ultimately to a an Australian conglomerate would squelch and fire someone who has ,overnight, turned a good coin for their investment. Even less sense when its common knowledge newspapers are languishing in an evershrinking market. Recently one paper was begging for a ufo sightings to be reported. So it really does appear extremely suspicious..How classified can this be when one can google and find Brit tanks invisibly cloaked, aircraft using special projecters to fool and confuse ground targets and observers that they are somewhere else.? I cant by that "classified " on this .There really is something to this and for someone above in the chain of ownership of the Empire to hand the command down to stop a story right up its alley,(and also kill the messenger in a manner of speakin)just leaves me stunned..There is a rigged deck in here it seems and an attempt to make rick look like he he is the one who is " one can shy a sixpack"..this is Shameful..just Shameful.

Everyone should stay riveted to this..and be as determined and unshy to get answers.
Thank you Ms Joiner for being such a great American and human being as well..If Louisina hurricane was any indicator..there just comes a time that merely writing a story byline is not enough..You really become part of the story..And a great story it is indeed Kudos!

on a side note these conglomerats are forever expanding into US markets..Imagine the "real news " you will be getting across the board from these octopii!

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Quick suggestion...

In light of what others have suggested here, might it not be an idea to try and organise a thorough search of the farm and surrounding area?... With Mr Sorrell's permission, of course.

If you can gather enough people to do something like that, it can be done by marking off and combing squares (think police teams looking for evidence), until you've covered all area of the overall search area.

Perhaps that might turn up something, who knows... Worst case scenario, you find nothing... but you get to see where it happened, a day out at the farm, and tea and sandwiches with uber FRESH milk ...

I don't know if this is a crap idea... but nothing or no one returns to a place 4 times, unless they are either looking for something, or wanting to be seen.

The first reason has been covered by many others on this thread... so how about the second.

Why would that UFO want to be seen? .. To add to the process of gradual public awareness of the phenomena perhaps?

Any ideas?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I hear on Coast to Coast AM that this UFO could be ours. That is the reason they are trying to keep it quite.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I really wonder if this case will be another dead end and the thread will die like the Bakersfield/Blackburn case...

Usually, i rejected people trying to psychologize and pathologize the ufo phenomenon, because i am still convinced there is physical reality at work, not some psychic projection like C.G. Jung thought, but then, things always get blurred and die off, there is nothing to touch. You end with nothing but anecdotes, and at best blurry photos.
Maybe, these people are right: Ufo iconoclasts

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This is what ticks me off about these hot crud military and field agents. Even the uper echelon that sends them out. They get arrogant, sloppy, and start popping off at the mouth which in my opinion would draw alot of attention to whatever projects they are working on trying to hide.

Maybe I need to apply for the containment positions at the pentagon and black project operations within the military. My protocol would be "ignore the witnesses" let it go.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLT1985
I hear on Coast to Coast AM that this UFO could be ours. That is the reason they are trying to keep it quite.

you wish!,you really do!

thats one of the clever methods psyops have been using,to pretend a ufo is thiers in order to project an image of massive technological capabilities,and to nufilly the possibilities of a foriegn craft entering supposedly secure american airspace.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Everyone should read Ms. Joiner's account of how her employment with the paper ended.

Based on what she wrote it's apparent there wasn't any calls from on high to squelch the story, she had given notice earlier since the paper had made it clear they couldn't support her continued focus on this story at the expense of the rest of the news and she couldn't leave the witnesses hanging out there without a voice.

Evidently the paper was not very nice about the way they did it and they cut her time before departure way down and asked her to leave abruptly. That's just bad manners not a conspiracy to silence the story.

There's enough confusion surrounding this story as it is without adding to it when her account of what happened is just a page back.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Good point Springer. Though the circumstances in a story can point toward conspiracy, many times the truth is much more mundane and ordinary at best.

BTW, I hope that the OP really is Angela Joiner and not just some post-and-run imitator. Surely there are many of us with questions for her.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

I assure you she's the "real" Angelia Joiner.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38
Excuse me but I feel it would be arrogant of me to say that "younger users" are just believing everything or nor believing anything. If we are being responsible adults, then we are being honest with ourselves and others.

Having been a witness to a few UFO sightings, and the first time when I was very young, I do know how difficult it is to first, believe it yourself, and then once you get past that, to try and explain what you saw to others.

There isn't anything that the military is hiding that is as large as what I witnessed as a young man, nor the accounts of those witnesses in Stephensville. And the Gov/Mil will and do intimidate and harass you if you don't drop the ball when they say to do so. It is naive of you to think the "our" government would not do such things. Where were you when they shot students at Kent State? I was in high school when the police came with "riot gear" and dispersed our peace demonstration. They claimed we were in violation of a city ordinance that required a permit for assembly in a public place by more than 50 people. It didn't matter that we had obtained as permit from the city and that it was prominently displayed. The police "confiscated" all printed material (including said permit) and used tear gas to quickly disperse the protesters.

I don't know where they come from, how long they have been "visiting" or what they want. But I do know t hat they are real, they are not all from secret military projects, and they must be in communication with somebody here on Earth. I have seen many "secret" projects that have been exposed over the years, and none of them can get close to the advanced propulsion systems that must be employed by these strange crafts.

I have been reluctant to jump in to many of the discussions here because I felt that it was more he said and she said, and bickering and complaining. Nobody wants to be wrong, and everyone wants to be right. But the bottom line is that we accomplish nothing unless we look at what is being presented without preconceived impressions of the subject or the messenger.

I don't know about everyone else, but I have watched this nation go down the tubes diplomatically, and now economically. From a nation that was both admired and respected by all including our enemies, to one that is mocked, never trusted, and financially unstable. "They" won't fix it, we have to. Read the Constitution if you need to be reminded who really wields power. And if you then choose to allow others to make choices on your behalf, then deal with it and don't come crying to ATS that they did it to you. You allowed them to.

FM no static at all

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

That is fantastic news! Hopefully she comes back for a visit. Thank you Springer.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

My problem is, that this story doesn't "cover" all the instances, nor does it explain the reason for the dichotomy of wanting to perpetuate the UFO Phenom to use it as a cover for the Secret Military Craft while at the same time creating a cultural intolerance for those who believe what they saw was otherworldly.

I can't reconcile those two issues.

Springer, I do not like to blow smoke but I have to say that this group of words here that you've given us is, or should be the litmis test question.
The answer to this dichotomy is the answer to it all, i believe.
I have a working theory to possibly explain this behavior on the part of the military industrial complex.
I think the MIC has been manufacturing these craft and they have every intention of using them. Maybe in Iran. It would answer the question,"How can this country support continuing campaigns when it is evident that we are strapped now in both money and men. They could quickly destroy Iran or any other country with Quantum weapons. Is this why the undersea cables have been cut?
But I digress.
And the reason they want to keep the UFO phenom going is because they intend to use this technology at a certain time. A time to usher in a savior. A unifirer. They ridicule to buy time and keep everyone ignorant and off guard. They encourage the phenom to get everyone curious and ready for the advent of their one world government savior.
Of course this is only a theory of mine but it does tend to colloborate the biblical veiw. Who could resist an world savior that steps out of a alien ship in great pomp and glory after they have annialated countries and shown their power? cantyousee

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It's an insult to mankind if God did not created others worse than us, but
a flattery if he did not created others better.
Frank Muniz

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Any one have a description or artwork of any observation

Hope this helps TeslaandLyne

www.ufoevidence.org...

What if the craft doesn't have scattering ions around them. Would radar detect it than?

[edit on 2/11/2008 by MountainStar]

Quite possible, although low flying is the best way to avoid radar.
Old saucers were found on radar, so stray voltage knobs or vents
were added to add ionization and stealth are some of the ideas given.

Many thanks.. an array of multiple thrusters or electrical momentum
thrusters.

The gray metallic skin may itself be the evidence of the ion shield.
Radar might be absorbed or scattered by the ionized air.
So no signal reflection.
We do not even see the true body of the craft.
Its a high voltage application that suspends the craft so its available.

Suspension is a rigid reaction of the electrified air, mechanical
momentum exists in electrified air. As the Tesla theory goes as
outlined by a Mr. Lyne.

The best I can show, although not the entire working model,
Force is related to Momentum from two electrical currents that
create forces between them. Each cone area contains a flat
metal, large coils might not even be used now, at a voltage
and frequency to 'freeze' the air, then point and go by field deformation.

Thats about it for that theory... electricity, ions, cones or flat circular areas.
Million volt coil:
www-tc.pbs.org...
from
www.pbs.org...
click on the little picture for big picture with following text:

Tesla experimented with many coil shapes. Here a conical coil, demonstrated in his lab in 1895, is "specially adapted to excite the electrical charge of the earth." The streamers at the top of the coil are of purple hue and several feet in diameter. Tension is about one million volts.

Flattened out the coil is surrounded in purple.

A bunch of MV coils on the bottom of a ship, what due you see,
something shrouded in purple.

Interesting, 1895... by 1917 he may have had suspension.

ED: It should probably say "..excite the electrical charge of the air.."
wink wink .. we know who oks media copy. How they let this
picture be shown must have been to avoid suspicion as non hogs
of Tesla material, which the INSIDE JOB is.

[edit on 2/12/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I welcome Mrs. Joiner with open arms to ATS. She will find more support among these threads then she could have ever imagined.

When she finds the time to read this I hope she will consider contacting me
for some tips on what doesn't work and how to better protect her freedom of speech.

To answer Shadow_Lord ... Yes most often the Air Force is trained to follow orders being told not to think. Its almost like the CIA doesn't fly suspected prisoners to Syria for waterboarding, yet the Canadian Government had to pay out 10 million dollars to one of those individuals.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Skydancer]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

The gray metallic skin may itself be the evidence of the ion shield.
Radar might be absorbed or scattered by the ionized air.
So no signal reflection.

Is what your saying TeslaandLyne is......
A craft larger than a Wal-Mart could go unnoticed by our military?
'If' it is terrestrial the benefits would be it's hidden from enemy radar.
It seems the only way of tracking it would be visual, hence the use of military jets. Makes me wonder why 'they' would fly a Black-Ops, over a populated area?
Could these craft be causing the extremely cold weather conditions we are experiencing in some states now?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
New Washington Post article. Thought it needed to be posted here.

blog.washingtonpost.com...

More to come! Mrs. Joiner is very busy.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hey, I just connected the washngton post blog to this thread. If you knew me, you would understand why this tiny light of computer literacy would get my hands clapping! BTW,does anyone know anything about the newest sightings? Where did our reporter go, Mark?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join