It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dublin Texas UFO witness Ricky Sorrells being harassed by the Air Force. (MUST READ)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Great articles regarding Ricky Sorrells' sighting in Dublin Texas around Jan. 1st and other more recent sightings of color images in the sky photographed over Stephenville Texas:

www.earthfiles.com...

www.earthfiles.com...

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

CENSORSHIP AND "NEED TO KNOW"

According to information obtained for this report, management at the Stephenville Empire-Tribune did not want further coverage in the paper of the sightings by local citizens of something that appeared to be highly unusual. Pressures may have been placed on newspaper management to discontinue articles on the subject.

www.americanchronicle.com...

This goes into the area of what is each person willing to lose and how much difference will it make in the grand scheme of an individuals life.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Stephenville Lights web site got a little facelift:

www.stephenvillelights.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Absolutely.
Anyone, even a farmer, could look up in the sky and tell what one large craft is between multiple fighter jets.

Most air force bases don't actually have aircraft that are combat-ready to scramble. Some bases did back in the sixties due to the cold-war, but these days the day to day training sorties flown by F-16s and other aircraft are flown with about 10 aircraft (that's about an entire squadron of F-16's).

If these F-16's really were flying training sorties and they happened to be doing so when someone noticed a UFO and called the base, these F-16's only chance of doing anything would be to keep pace with the object to perhaps see what it was (and even if it was a UFO, wouldn't the military deny sending out F-16's to investigate anyway, let alone whether or not it was really a UFO to begin with). And why would they send an entire squadron when they wouldn't have been able to take action anyway?

Also, these aircraft would not be loaded with live missiles or bombs of any sort except perhaps inert or small training munitions. F-16's are normally loaded with 20mm Target Practice (TP) rounds for training sorties which can do some damage, yes, but are used for shooting at targets on explosive ranges. Any pilot who would get caught firing rounds in an area other than that range could be punished severely. It wouldn't happen.

On September 11th I worked in munitions systems for the U.S. Air Force at Eielson AFB. An airliner had lost communications with Fairbanks International Airport and some thought it could have been hijacked. In order not to take any chances, the military decided to scramble 2 F-16's. These aircraft were loaded with live missiles and dispatched immediately. It was discovered that the airliner had faulty communications equipment and nothing more. But the point is this..

Why would the military send 10 F-16's out (not prepared for any kind of combat anyway) to investigate what this object really was? If the military really wants to retain a level of deniability about investigating UFO's, why would they send an entire squadron of F-16's out to find it, only so that all these aircraft could be seen in plain sight at the same site the UFO was seen shortly before?

It doesn't make any sense to me.

-ChriS

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The Air Force in Texas must be pulling their hair out trying to figure out how to get out of this one. I hope they aren't able to this time...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well here are the radio freqs that I said I would get. If you live near the area
Get a scanner and try for these. This database is about a year old.
Some interesting names on the list. Notice that Dublin is the entry point name for
Low Brownwood MOA …These names and callsigns are unchanged from the database from about a
Year ago.
123.575 Lockheed Primary (v) push 1
123.400 LOCKHEED SECONDARY PUSH 2
123.150 MILAIR LOCKHEED TERTIARY CH 10
128.775 MILAIR FWNAS GCA
129.525 MILAIR SAM INTERPLANE/89TH MAW
136.725 SAM INTERPLANE/89TH AW
138.575 JSTARS
138.95 301ST FW V17 VICTOR
139.3 COMMON PTD VHF
139.9 UAS FLIGHT TEST CENTER-GRAFORD, TX COM4
139.975 A/A TACTICAL UNKNOWN UNIT??
140.075 NAVAL INVESTIGATIONS UNIT
140.2 301ST FW VICTOR
140.4 RAZORBACK RANGE VHF
141.750 STARGATE JSTARS COMMON AIR TO AIR
142.2 F-22 RAPTOR CONTROL
142.6 301ST FW VICTOR
142.7 301ST FW VICTOR
143.1 FORT SILL R5601 AIR TO AIR TACTICTAL
143.750 301ST FW CALLSIGN “SPAD” OPS
149.2375 LOCKHEED PLANT FIRE/RESCUE
149.4 80TH FTW AIR TO AIR SHEPPARD CALSIGN “FOXXY”
225.150 JSTARS DISCRETE NIGHTSTAR/STARGATE
226.9 301ST FW OPS
228.050 JSTARS DISCRETE NIGHTSTAR/STARGATE
228.275 96TH BOMBER SQUADRON -CALLSIGN “DOOM’
228.375 7OTH FTW SHEPPARD AIR TO AIR
231.275 JSTARS DISCRETE NIGHTSTAR/STARGATE
231.750 JSTARS DISCRETE NIGHTSTAR/STARGATE
233.750 STARGATE JASTARS COMMON AIR TO AIR
282.200 BROWNWOOD LOON RANGE/BRADY MOA
284.100 LOCKHEED OVERRIDE 1
286.350 AT&T NORTHSTAR SYSTEM RF-10
290.3 BROWNWOOD LOW (MOA ENTRY)
291.775 301ST FW BASE OPS
291.850 301ST FW SPAD OPS
292.2 JSTARS DISCRETE NIGHTSTAR/STARGATE
292.5 LOCKHEED OVERRIDE 2 (U)
293.525 JSTARS AIR TO AIR
317.7 BROWNWOOD MOA-HORNET RANGE
318.650 VMFA112-FWNAS COWBOY AIR TO AIR(F-18)
351-900 ZFW-DUBLIN HIGH
354.05 ZFW-DUBLIN LOW (BROWNWOOD MOA ENTRY)
376.125 JSTARS AIR TO AIR TAD 20
380.050 BROWMWOOD MOA
380.100 SHEPPARD AREA MONITOR (MOA’S)

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The response I got from the MAJOR at Lackland AFB wasn't nice. I'm sure I'm on some list now for that phone call but I don't really care. I want them to know that "we" know they're lying!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
The response I got from the MAJOR at Lackland AFB wasn't nice. I'm sure I'm on some list now for that phone call but I don't really care. I want them to know that "we" know they're lying!!!

Yes I commend you on calling him on that! I want the folks to be armed with cockpit audio for when they might need to call them again. Imagine
his response if you had played him back a time stamped snippet of A/F
transmissions
these, combined with timestamped pics of aircraft in the sky...I suspect he would have hung up on you...good job UFO Reality!

[edit on 22-2-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Angelia Joiner will be on C2C Tonight!

Host George Knapp (email) welcomes author Jim Marrs for a discussion on UFO sightings in Texas, and secret meetings about ET disclosure.

First Hour: Alejandro Rojas and Angelia Joiner update the Stephenville UFO case.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Those pictures on the Stephenville website look like a big chromosome!

o_O

Has there been one single "talking head" come up with even a remote physical answer to those pictures/videos? I can't even begin to come up with something that could cause that.

[edit on 2-18-2008 by Valhall]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Valhall's quote,

Those pictures on the Stephenville website look like a big chromosome!

I was thinking that too!

A fuel dump maybe.

George Knapp did an excellent interview and Alejandro Rojas from Mufon was very interesting. When George asked Angelia about the media contacts. I was disappointed she didn't mention the ATS. Also I felt she was not saying..... (what she really wanted to), about her newspaper dismissal.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I wish she would have mentioned the phone call Ricky Sorrells got from someone proclaiming to be an Lt. Col.

I guess she forgot. But she did mention the guy walking up to his door late at night and the aircraft flying low over his property.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well all this is motivating us to sell our house here in north central Florida and move to Texas. Not directly to the Stevensville area but south of Dallas. I have always said my Christmas light display was an elaborate cover up for a UFO landing zone. I go to work in the middle of the night and always scan the sky but never see anything more then meteors and air traffic.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

What I don't understand is how people get a huge airborne vehicle out of some seemingly random lights in the sky. What have they seen or are seeing to indicate that the lights actually have substance? I hope someone can help me to understand. Now, the Ricky Sorrells sighting, that's a sighting with substance. I am having difficulty integrating how this massive metallic daytime craft becomes a nighttime laser light show.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Wasn't this UFO supposedly a mile long and a half mile wide. In the original news story Steve Allen described the UFO. Someone please explain how that could have been a military aircraft.

The following are excerpts from the original AP story on MSNBC.com about the stephenville UFO:

"Sorrells said he has seen the object several times. He said he watched it through his rifle's telescopic lens and described it as very large and without seams, nuts or bolts."

"Maj. Karl Lewis, a spokesman for the 301st Fighter Wing at the Joint Reserve Base Naval Air Station in Fort Worth, said no F-16s or other aircraft from his base were in the area the night of Jan. 8, when most people reported the sighting."

"Machinist Ricky Sorrells said friends made fun of him when he told them he saw a flat, metallic object hovering about 300 feet over a pasture behind his Dublin home. But he decided to come forward after reading similar accounts in the Stephenville Empire-Tribune."

MUFON is said to have gone out to investigate the sighting but I haven't heard anything. It will be interesting to hear what they have to say.

The following is an interview Steve Allen particpated in with Bill O'Reilly and another witness to the UFO event, James Hughes.
www.foxnews.com...
It's pretty interesting.
The following is from that same interview:

HUGHES: Well, you say hometown Stephenville. I was actually two blocks from the center of town, actually, from the courthouse. And I had just walked out of the house, walking a couple of friends to their car, when I looked up. And there was two very large, glowing — I'd call them glowing, burning kind of looking objects, globe-like-looking objects that were just barely moving in the sky and hovering in the sky over my house. And it was pretty startling. It absolutely was.

O'REILLY: Now, when they went away, and then Mr. Allen says they came back, did you see the military aircraft around?

HUGHES: No, I didn't see the military aircraft. And I actually didn't hear any noise at all. These were real low in the sky and very close. And they weren't making any noise at all at that time.

O'REILLY: Were you scared?

HUGHES: I didn't hear any — no, I was actually very curious. I was fascinated, really. I'm used to trying to figure out most things that I see. And when I saw these, and it was something I couldn't explain. And I'm not used to seeing something that I can't explain. So I was fascinated. That's what I was. I was just...

O'REILLY: I believe you guys. I believe you guys saw stuff. I'm not sure about the military. If it's 3,000 feet, sometimes it's hard to identify that, Mr. Allen, you know, what they are.

But I believe you guys saw something. I don't know, obviously, what it is. I can't possibly know that. But do you guys get angry when people go, "Oh, this is a bunch of bologna?" Does that bother you, Mr. Allen?

ALLEN: No, we expected that. And of course, it was up close and personal. The visibility was unlimited and still plenty of sunlight the first time we saw it. So, no, I know what we saw, and lots of other folks saw it.

The following are drawings from some of the witnesses:
ufotruth.wordpress.com...

The following is an excerpt from a news report from abc news at the following URL:
abcnews.go.com...

"Steve Allen, a 50-year-old pilot, was at a campfire with friends and says the object was a mile long and half a mile wide. "I don't know if it was a biblical experience or somebody from a different universe or whatever but it was definitely not from around these parts," Allen said. "

There's certianly alot of evidence in this case...

-ChriS

[edit on 19-2-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I wonder why all of the Stephenville happenings have just dried up and blown away? People certainly seem to have a short attention span.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrylynn

Yes very true, and the government loves that about the American public.

Short term memories, nothing to see here people move along. A few weeks later everyone is talking about how high the jackpot is with the lottery.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What really gets my attention is the immense size of this object and it's details. This is the drawing from Ricky Sorell

Image from ufotruth:

This next image, from coast to coast AM website, is a computer generated depiction based on Ricky's description"

This thing must have been huge. The most interesting aspect to me were what he described as the wavy mirage-like heat waves coming off of the thing that were only in certain spots and only traveled in 2 overlapping directions (up/down and left/right). When it's described like that it's easier to envision what he saw. It must have been amazing.

-ChriS

[edit on 22-2-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrylynn
I wonder why all of the Stephenville happenings have just dried up and blown away? People certainly seem to have a short attention span.

There's a lot going on behind the scenes right now. I've been in contact with Mrs. Joiner, Ricky Sorrells, and Steve Allen via email and phone conversations.

I don't want to give anything away right now, so I'll leave it at that. Just keep an eye on the www.stephenvillelights.com web site in the coming weeks ahead.

PS - Linda Howe is on Coast to Coast AM tonight talking about the Stephenville UFO sightings. Don't miss it!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Here's a new article. Like most of the other news articles, it's rather weak. They need to video interview Ricky Sorrells. He's the most important witness in all of this.

www.kxan.com...

[edit on 22-2-2008 by ufo reality]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join