It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dublin Texas UFO witness Ricky Sorrells being harassed by the Air Force. (MUST READ)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
To Electro:

He's not cashing in on this. I must say you're wrong. He didn't see a triangle in the sky, he saw a 300+ yard wide UFO hovering silently approx 300 feet above him in the woods when it was still day light.

The military has ways of harassing that are secretive and not always easy to be called out.

Like I've said before, Ricky Sorrells is not wealthy and only has a cell phone video. He works hard to support his family and doesn't want the publicity. But he stands by what he saw and wants the true explanation behind what it was and why it flew over his property four different times.

And that's where we're at. More to come this week like I said. Stay patient and keep your eyes open for articles.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

You keep saying "he's cashing in on it", how do you think he's going to do that? Do you have any idea what a book, for example, written about this is worth to the author? MAYBE, a $2,000.00 royalty advance IF he could find a publisher. Then it's at least a year and a half before the book hits the shelves and, if this case holds true to history, it won't be in the headlines anymore and the book won't sell anyway.

Going on TV News doesn't pay anything, I doubt this man would be on "the circuit" speaking and even if he does in the future, that's about $500.00 plus expenses a shot if you're lucky.

I'd bet he makes a lot better money raising cattle, steady money too. While I appreciate you think he could be embellishing for some reason, "cashing in" is not one I would consider unless he's been sorely misled.

Please read (if you haven't already) my post on the lower end of the previous page for a little more insight into what I'm talking about here.

Springer...

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Damn, I was denied. Hmmmm, maybe if I argue one of your points, you will respond, lol. I actually want to add, that IMHO, the smoking gun is the fact that the military has denied and then confirmed a very weird training exercise. ( from my experience in the Corp, that is) I just wonder if these events are not a very tiny part of a much bigger conspiracy (bluebeam, NWO, Illuminati, Dick Clark, etc.). Or not. Either way, I feel like Franz Ferdinand was just shot.
Also, unlike during the Pheonix lights, there is a much more web savy group out here, and many more casual users of the internet. Makes it much more difficult to control all of the information.
-Jason

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I shouldn't say he's cashing in on anything. I apologize for that, since I don't know him, etc.

I believe the govt/military has secret craft, and secret operations, etc. I believe they want to keep things secret.

I believe in alien UFO's, and the govt/miltary want to keep that secret too.

But I can't understand why they would harrass a farmer in TX because he saw a giant UFO, or other flying craft. Other people have seen it, people have seen giant triangles and giant UFO's since the 1950's.

Don't many people all over the USA see incredible things in the sky on a regular basis?

Wouldn't it then be in the gov's best interest to just be quiet about it, as they are in 99.9% of the cases? If they are drawing attention to themselves by harrassing this guy, then that must mean they indeed want to garner attention.

Wouldn't that make sense? (not saying I'm right, but doesn't that seem logical?)

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Electro38]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

What the government does is to get him to change any details of observation
they don't like and get him to admit the it must be Alien Technology
before being convinced of the Tesla Technology, that way they know their mind control is complete.

ED: They convince him it happened their way and they write the book for
him. Like its been done for the last 50 years that way. Was Walton the
forest ranger a book writer. Was all his details like his very first interview
some say not. Thats what the money is 100% correct. Play it their way.
Can't wait to see how long this guy resists.

[edit on 2/10/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Now I see your point mate.

YES! I agree with you 100% on the nonsensical part of the military's actions (real or otherwise) in this fiasco. But I also wonder why in the world the Air Force didn't come out with something like;

"It turns out we had a classified training mission involving Stealth Bombers and Fighters in the air that night and these can easily be mistaken for a huge craft in this formation" rather than 10 F-16's!

When they retracted their initial "We had nothing in the sky that night" statement.

None of this adds up at this point, therefor I am giving Mr. Sorrells the benefit of the doubt. I think there is more, much more to this than we can see at the moment. I have no idea what, but this isn't it.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
But I can't understand why they would harrass a farmer in TX because he saw a giant UFO, or other flying craft. Other people have seen it, people have seen giant triangles and giant UFO's since the 1950's.

If someone gets the "treatment" then there is some element, some factor, in the event, which is a real, documented event beyond doubt, that requires urgent suppression.

And it is almost without doubt part of his public testimony. He is in the same position as one of the Warren Commission JFK witnesses whose testimony does not fit the official (lies) story.

This guy is looking at having a breakdown, a one car accident on a lonely road, or committing suicide after a long depression. Or possibly dying from previously undiagnosed cancer. He really needs to keep the spotlight on him for as long as possible.

Too often witnesses are put secondary to their testimony- we race off with testimony of value and forget that the person who experienced, who witnessed, is a living breathing man or woman with problems that are only made worse when they have the courage to testify.

He saw something real, physical, and of extreme importance. The details of his encounter are the key to his harassment. Whatever is the epicenter of the discrediting of this witness will be the tell. Whatever he is not meant to be sure he saw- that's the smoking gun.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

What the government does is to get him to change any details of observation
they don't like and get him to admit the it must be Alien Technology
before being convinced of the Tesla Technology, that way they know their mind control is complete.

Why would the gov/military go and fly their gigantic UFO over the heads of people in a quiet southern town if they didn't think it was going to cause trouble and expose their "secret" technologies?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

But what about the other people who saw the same thing? Why aren't they being harrassed?

It is possible that he saw something more than the other people, and is being pressured not to reveal.

But then, why would they go and fly their enormous UFO craft right over everyone's head, if they knew people will see it (how could they not), and then they'd have to go and harrass eveyone in the town the next morning!

Why would they do that? (i.e. fly something they don't want anyone to see right over their heads?)

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead

If someone gets the "treatment" then there is some element, some factor, in the event, which is a real, documented event beyond doubt, that requires urgent suppression.

I agree... there's something else going on here, something that's happened within his experience (something that Mr Sorrell might even be unaware of) that the powers that be think might throw a spotlight on eve3nts or facts they'd much rather never got attention.

It could even be something that's purely suspected by TPTB, and they don't know for a fact... but something within the experience of Mr Sorrell bothers them enough to want him to shut up and not bring focus to it.

The question is what?... The video is apparently low quality... does he have photos?... is it something in his testimony that when put together with another event elsewhere, or another witness' testimony, divulges more info than the PTB care to have out there?

What?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Good question but nothing has been exposed yet, and wait till that
farmer gets worked over.

What do we know about any thing that Tesla or Von Braun knew about
electric air suspension unlike T.T Bown.

Any details on Elector-U-boat yet, they know what to keep secret and
how the shut people up or put them on a trail away from the secrets.

A sleepy town is the best place, years of practice in New Mexico.
So big things down in Texas now, any land movement after the
auspicious arrivals?
Thats what to look out for.
Who came in on the flight.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

That's some good speculation there my man and speculation is usually the seed of discovery. There is certainly something more t this than meets the eye, unless of course the whole thing is a sham, which as I've said several times I find harder to believe, based on the strangeness to date of the big picture, the documents I've seen that support this style of action and the realities of Mr. Sorrell's life and environment.

Again, that's nothing but my opinion and it's most likely worth exactly what you actually paid for it.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

[

Electric momentum fliers designed by Tesla years ago. There are a few more bits of history the elite don't tell you, so why should I.

So you're saying you are like the "elite"?

To know what the elite are hiding from you only takes a few ideas in
the right direction. Getting elite leaks can't help unless you were in
England at the time of Waterloo or finance the Czar's downfall.

Thats supper elite.

Pass on any 'elite' leaks, always appreciated.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38But what about the other people who saw the same thing? Why aren't they being harrassed?

Steve Allen has received similar phone calls.

Perhaps the answer to your question is because the 300 yard wide UFO hovered only 300 feet above Ricky Sorrells and he was able to see the craft in detail by looking through the scope on his riffle. For the last time........LISTEN TO THIS RICKY SORRELLS AUDIO INTERVIEW:

www.ufocasebook.com...

And for the record I believe it was not our (or "their") secret military craft. I think it was an ET craft. It was too big and took off too fast in my opinion. I wouldn't be floored if it turns out to be ours, but either way we need to know because what Carl Lewis has put out so far is bogus.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
After listening to the Linda M. Howe inteview with Ricky there is no doubt in my mind that he is doing his best to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. If ever I needed a witness in a court of law, I would take Mr. Sorrells.

I spend my day with LOTS of individuals who need personal direction, etc. Years of this experience tells me that this man is just telling it like it is. IMHO he is ROCK solid.

reply to post by Springer

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Possible things to consider... provided Mr Sorrell would agree to to it of course.

Get a professional investigator, someone who can help him focus on all the tiny details of the events, to go through it with him... moment by moment, trying to remember even the most insignificant of things. Something that seems totally insignificant and not worthy of consideration (within a sequence of events) can sometimes be the key that opens the door to what's REALLY going on.
If memory is sketchy perhaps consider hiring the services of a good PRIOFESSIONAL hypnotherapist. You never know what NEW (forgotten) info might resurface.

It might not be possible to use anything garnered under hypnosis as direct evidence of anything, but it might very well open up new avenues to explore which in turn might yield some direct evidence, or perhaps a new take on the whole event.

Just some ideas... worth approximately what you're willing to pay for them in return... don't you just love bartering?... hehe

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I'm not trying to debunk this, I am genuinely wondering why it is so strange.

I have said previously that maybe he did see something more. If he did then wouldn't he have already said what it was? (wouldn't he have already told us what he saw that was "different"?)

It could be that there is something special about this event that makes the govt. nervous.

But haven't there been weirder sitings, where the govt. just says it "doesn't know..."?

(I'm just exploring questions, not trying to put this down.)

[Update]

I just heard the interview and saw the drawings and description of what he saw. Now it makes more sense.

He saw some important parts of the craft in detail. He's a machinist (or metal worker).

So this would explain why the gov/military might be concerned, if it was something we made.

He says he saw what looked like "heat" coming from those port holes. That's very interesting. It seems to use the same physics we use.

Whether the heat is a product of its propulsion system, or heat created from it moving so quickly in air. That's interesting.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I agree that a lot of things about this supposed military harassment don't make much sense, one way or the other. A couple of things I wonder about:

- Maybe the phonecall Mr. Sorrels received wasn't from anyone in the Air Force (either a hoaxer or someone more "mysterious")?

IF he's telling the truth and he's seen this thing 4 times, then yeah - that's what separates him from the other witnesses:

- Why does this thing keep returning to his land?

- What if the helicopters weren't there to harass him - what if they were there looking for something?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Anyone could have called him. It could have been someone who works for the military but isn't in the military so nothing can be pinned on the military. Lots of tricks that can be used.

I heard one helicopter was so low that Ricky shined a spot light from his truck up at it and he could see a guy in the helicopter put up his hands to shield his eyes.

Some really weird stuff. More to come this week hopefully like I've said. Stay tuned.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am a very good judge of people, and this guy is telling the truth. As a personal witness to a huge triangle that was 300 feet above us and over 300 yards wide..much like this but mine was a definit triangle, and not as huge as what his seems to be.

I think they are extraterr's, and not ours.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join