It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dublin Texas UFO witness Ricky Sorrells being harassed by the Air Force. (MUST READ)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
www.americanchronicle.com...

More to come. NPR is going to run an article. I hope this makes it to CNN, FOX, and the AP soon. It should.

Harassment of a UFO witness and denial of freedom of the press to a journalist. What's next....?

Blog Post :

Stephenville, Texas UFO - Empire Tribune Writer Silenced

www.ufo-blog.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I hope that this does get picked up and not swept under the carpet. It seems that we have to keep this alive with all our internet friends.

You can tell how the Police, Newpapers/TV all work as a bought and sold unit to our Government.

We have to do whatever we can to help the Writer and Mr. Sorrell's and keep this alive if for nothing other then not letting them (military) win.

Thanks to ufo reality and the work you are doing.

I also see the good heart with offering a job if needed because of this. We have good people here, makes me proud.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Okay, I am trying to put 2 and 2 together, what are your thoughts on this.

We have this thread and also in the UFO forum here we have a thread:

Fireball over Polk County, Florida

I have checked out www.nuforc.org... and it seems to me something was going on both in Florida and Texas locations on both January 7th and 8th that might in some way be connected.

Check out www.nuforc.org... ON 1/7 AND 1/8 and see what you come up with. I forgot to check times that people posted seeing stuff in these locations, maybe we can come up with a timeline and see if we can make any type connection.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
reply to post by ufo reality

Please refresh this old man's memory. Your FOIA request was for U.S. Air Force training records on January 8?

Yes. Air Force Reserve records of activities on Jan. 8th and I detailed what witnesses like Ricky Sorrells and Steve Allen witnessed. I'll post their final response once I get it.

Here's another article about Mrs. Joiner:

This seems to be picking up some steam. The AP and NPR might come sometime next week I'm told! I hope so...

[edit on 9-2-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

An excellent, very well-written article. I certainly hope the mass media pick up the story. I have sent the information to a couple of places myself. I would like to see them report it today or tomorrow, the sooner the better.

I look forward to the FOIA report. Unfortunately, it seems likely to me that they will sanitize it before release. Nevertheless, your efforts are noted and appreciated.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Thank you kindly Avenger. I've been doing my best to get this story out. I'm in contact with Mrs. Joiner and she's going strong once again. She's a great person and has a lot to give to the backwards media machine.

Next week might bring some interesting things. Only time will tell.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I just sent Ms. Joiner an email inviting her to ATS. Thanks to "ufo reality" for giving her my contact info.

I hope she accepts our invitation to join us here and let the huge number f ATSers help keep this story in the public eye where it belongs. I have arranged for an interview on ATS MIX so that her side of the story can get out to the millions of people who listen to that show every week as well.

I hope we see her here soon.

Springer...

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Springer,

I have a question, are you getting into any type of investigation on this Texas thing yourself.

I know you did with O'Hare, please keep us informed.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Listen to this Ricky Sorrells audio again. It's amazing.......

www.ufocasebook.com...

Illustration of the UFO:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Listen to this Ricky Sorrells audio again. It's amazing.......

www.ufocasebook.com...

Illustration of the UFO:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

WOW!... That illustration is great.!

I can only imagine what it must feel like to be standing there, looking up, and seeing THAT!

Thanks for sharing that ufo reality... and thanks for all your hard work on keeping us informed too

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is concrete proof for anybody. Damn I wish he could have snapped a few shots Ive been hearing about these crafts that are massive in size for a while now.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I am trying to help the folks who are on the ground already and have been involved first hand keep their momentum up and growing any way I can.

If there is something I can do beyond that I am willing, I just don't know what it would be at this stage of the game.

While I was in New York we met with several of the major broadcast network "Prime Time News Shows", if any of that works out we'll have LOTS to do.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Springer,

Thanks for the update, it sounds like you are doing exactly the right thing. I wish you the best with everything you hope for.

Good luck

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Here's another article about Mrs. Joiner:

This seems to be picking up some steam. The AP and NPR might come sometime next week I'm told! I hope so...

What bothers me about this article is that it says that the newspaper did not immediately respond. This tells me that they did respond, just not immediately. So what did they say.

I do think something is fishy with Ms. Joiner treatment but to not report both sides of the story is censorship... even if the side that is censored does not agree with mine.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It seems this Stephenville U.F.O. story just gets deeper and more complicated every day. Thanks to everyone who is keeping us updated.
This seems to have all the elements of mystery and U.S. Government denial, if not harassment to become a major event in the halls of UFOlogy.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten

What bothers me about this article is that it says that the newspaper did not immediately respond. This tells me that they did respond, just not immediately. So what did they say.

I do think something is fishy with Ms. Joiner treatment.

I think all that means in the newspaper business is that the Stephenville paper management hadn't responded by the deadline time of the writer's publication. It's most likely nothing more. The newspaper can at any time write and publish any version of the story they want to.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I have arranged for an interview on ATS MIX so that her side of the story can get out to the millions of people who listen to that show every week as well.

That would be Great Springer! Sure hope Angelia Joiner will come on the
ATS MIX. Thank-you ufo reality your're doing a a great job!

To Observe50,

There were 29 UFO reports posted on the 7th & 8th of January. Georgia had some interesting ones also. The one below gets even stranger....

www.nuforc.org...

Occurred : 1/8/2008 (Entered as : 01/08/2008)
Reported: 1/18/2008 10:09:31 AM 10:09
Posted: 1/21/2008
Shape: Other
Duration:morning

"Power outages darken west Wichita and points west on the morning of January 8, 2008
"It's been described as a 'transmission event,' " she said, though she could not provide more details yet."

If it was 'just' a power outages why was it posted on Peter Davenport's site? It seems some parts to this story is missing.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Think McFly. What does the Air Force accomplish by continuously flying over the Sorrells property?

The answer is 1) sensors and instrumentation onboard the copters is being used to survey the area in an attempt to detect any unusual levels of 'energy' and chemical artifacts, and 2) unidentified aerial phenomena are repelled by the presence of the jet airplanes - read your UAP history kids - and the Air Force thus keeps the UAP away from an area that is under heavy public surveillance. I.E., they are not trying to scare Ricky and his cattle, they have much more important things on their mind.

reply to post by Terrylynn

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Great Job, Springer. Thanks on my behalf, at least.

Perhaps the following would be helpful . . . not sure if you're in a position to attend to such or not . . .

1. equipment. Do they need any handy, tiny, big memory storage MP3 players, handycams, digital cameras etc. in their work.

2. Do they need any legal support personnel?

3. Perhaps some file folders on ATS which are shielded from all kinds of intrusions for them to keep off-their-site journals on.

4. Perhaps farmhands and/or baby sitters to help take up some slack due to all the interviews and having to handle hassles from the FEDs et al.

5. ATS family/staff checking in on an acceptably frequent unpredictable basis to insure they are OK, etc.

6. ATS based illustrators drawing pics of major events in the situation.

7. Perhaps ATS buying rights to book level publishing of it all.

8. Perhaps local safe house identifying in case they need some respite . . . with care of their ranch and livestock.

9. Perhaps ATSers in the area doing some research on who knows whom who might know whom . . . and checking on what kinds of pressures have been attempted or are in the works or contemplated etc.

10. Ditto #9 with military flyboys in the area and States all around--any bases that might have been involved.

--just my 2 cents off the top of my head.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I can lend a hand to anyone in the Stephenville.
Wish I could offer a safe communications but that's out of the equation after alerting others in this thread to my prior postings.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Skydancer]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join