It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does Barrack Obama think of Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Is it an equal opportunity employer or does the would be candidate have other plans for Americas most top secret military installations. (Serious Discussion Only Please)

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Excuse me if i sound rude Ryan.

But your not giving us much information here to debate over ?

Could you maybe beef your first post up a bit ?

Thank's mate and take care !

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
i wouldn't imagine he would ever be fully disclosed about what all involves area 51.
or at least its richer part of history.

edited.

[edit on 2/3/2008 by zooplancton]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
what does the term "equal opportunity employer" have to do
with your question?? as to your inquiry, i'd imagine every president
is told exactly what they can and cannot do....

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
After Nixon took his golf buddy Gleason to the tombs, I think the NSF learned its lesson.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Excuse me if i sound rude Ryan.

But your not giving us much information here to debate over ?

Could you maybe beef your first post up a bit ?

Thank's mate and take care !

Regards
Lee

I mean comon, who really trusts these Barrack Obama with our nations history and military. It's like giving the Liberty Bell to the brits.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
After Nixon took his golf buddy Gleason to the tombs, I think the NSF learned its lesson.

care to explain a little bit more.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by last time here
what does the term "equal opportunity employer" have to do
with your question?? as to your inquiry, i'd imagine every president
is told exactly what they can and cannot do....

I was in the service for a short period of time, and they had personell there that were cooks and metermaids. I was wondering does Area 51 have these same cooks and metermaids.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This thread is dull it really is.

And i also see a hint of something i dont like at all.

Know what im talking about Ryan ?

Maybe you should do a check on former president's of the United States Of America and see where your president's came from.

This will be my last post on this thread.

Good day sir.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I think it doesn't matter who will be the new president (Obama or Clinton
).
They don't tell them what's really going on in there. Presidents come and go and they military commanders (who are in their position for a long time) don't trust them.

An example connected with Gladio comes to my mind. It was I think in Belgium that Minister of Defense didn't know Gladio was operating in Belgium. When he learned that from media, he came to a high military commander (don't know the rank) and asked if it's true. The commander said it is. And when minister asked why he didn't know anything about it as minister of defense, commander told him that ministers come and go and they don't really trust them.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
This thread is dull it really is.

And i also see a hint of something i dont like at all.

Know what im talking about Ryan ?

Maybe you should do a check on former president's of the United States Of America and see where your president's came from.

This will be my last post on this thread.

Good day sir.

Regards
Lee

I'm still confused Richard Nixon let someone named Gleason into Area 51?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryan Herbst

Here's some material on the alleged Nixon/Gleason alien body viewing in Florida. I hope this helps you understand the thread better.

Nixon UFO

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger

Here's some material on the alleged Nixon/Gleason alien body viewing in Florida. I hope this helps you understand the thread better.

Nixon UFO

Who is Gleason, why is everyone evading the issue.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I take Obama very seriously. He could change the politics of the U.S. not to act like a world policeman. But I agree with you they shouldn't let the military to run the country (or too important things
).

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryan Herbst
I just have a problem with Obama, he seems more like someone from Sesame Street than someone to take seriously. I think it is because of his black lips. Please don't regard this post as trash, just my opinion. I would shun anyone with black lips regardless of race.

You have GOT to be kidding me.....Hey Ryan, the KKK called, they want their Rhetoric back.

Mods please review his post for racism.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sovietman
I think it doesn't matter who will be the new president (Obama or Clinton
).
They don't tell them what's really going on in there. Presidents come and go and they military commanders (who are in their position for a long time) don't trust them.

An example connected with Gladio comes to my mind. It was I think in Belgium that Minister of Defense didn't know Gladio was operating in Belgium. When he learned that from media, he came to a high military commander (don't know the rank) and asked if it's true. The commander said it is. And when minister asked why he didn't know anything about it as minister of defense, commander told him that ministers come and go and they don't really trust them.

What about president Truman, when he bombed Japan he was fully aware of the developemental stages of both the American and German bomb stages of developement. Meaning whomever is the chief executive of the United States is Fully Aware of what kinds and means to an end of developement of weapons and aircraft being developed at any military installation at anyone time.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This thread is still open??

*warned*

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Not only does this post not have anything to do with Area 51, it appears to be a platform for racism and political diatribe as well.

Closing the thread.

top topics

join