It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

Think about it, seriously, think about it.. take your time, i got all day..

Now look what you gone and made me do..

A watcher, waits to see what will happen rather than be a part of the happening.

Concepts, especially of time, blink in and out of existence as fast as we step out onto the playing field of life and retire into oblivion.

Catching the moment from the right perspective will unveil the complete truth and wonder of all that is. If only I could catch that , i would be so enthralled by the deep joy of understanding , of knowing all is not lost.

The wings may be broken but the will soars above all my achievements and all that I can be.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Thank you very much Ducky.

Huge compliments indeed. I had to read it twice as I was so stunned by the immense amount of vision you've given towards a compliment.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

You're VERY welcome!

Love,

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ChronMan

Don't panic!!!
This cheeky little chappy could be seen scurrying around the old East end of London town, gabbing off with his Cockney slang.

Chilled in his heart and calmed by the dark, on his way to complete a mission.

coming through, coming through, make way guv'nor.

Playful, teasing, yet deeply loyal to close friends and family. a tip of his hat shows you're alright.

looks like a gangster, talks the talk, walks the walk, but deep down he wouldn't hurt a fly,

And loves his mum.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Thank you very much, I have never had someone do something like that for me.
When I interpret your feelings, are they in 3rd person? Believe me I need in depth insight into myself since I can't figure anything out about myself. (Got politics figured out though! lol
)
I have always had much respect for people who have that extra sense as you obviously do, I bow down, wish I had some of that.
Once again, Thank you very much, you are very kind to do this for everyone and share your gift with us all.

P.S What does your Avatar say about you?

[edit on 4-2-2008 by SEEWHATUDO]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

It's all mostly thing's you might say or questions you'll ask yourself with a dash of observational view points thrown in. So it's how you read it.

Only you know how it may/may not fit in with who you are and what you do etc.

Thank you for your warm reply.

I cannot do a reading of my own avatar. I chose it, i know why I chose, I don't have to and can't explain everything that it expresses to me. It's a very 'deep' image.
the important thing is, what does my avatar say to you... This is, after all, why we all choose an avatar, to express a part of ourselves, to be made visual in an online world. An avatar is nothing more than the mask we all wear in real life, except this ones digital.

I gave a brief 'run down' of the type of things that it says for me here
www.belowtopsecret.com...'

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Extralien]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Awww, please do mine, it's like being at a fair in the winter getting a reading.Or something, i've always enjoyed your avatar though.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

Ok, no problem. one thing though, I have to assume the pic is not you and you chose it because you can relate to it very closely, or the pic is you from 'not so long ago'...

Either way, here we go..

The accident that never was. it was expected but arrived late and completely lost the plot by about page 3.

With a 'wasn't me!' the 'greatest hits' are played over and over in your mind. remembering the moments you hold most dear to you.

Important stages in your development, cherished forever. The Cherry tree that grew was planted from the seed. Around and around the rascally rabbit scampered.

ooops, all fall down.. haha, that was fun, let's do it again.
The freedom of your own free will is emblazoned across your face like a piece of art that millions skip the louvre to go and see.

Bright shiny eyes burn brilliant at any hour, giving viewers a sense of bewilderment as they ponder over what the exact magic spark of life it is that you posses.

Magic runs deep of course, it's that knowing smile or the 'telling' eyes that are the secrets to your true self.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Extralien]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Thank you for taking the time do to my reading

I can see how my Avatar represents that lol and thats fun,

Maybe not fuly like myself but it interests me that its read that way, lol who knows maybe that girl is in me somewhere,

Top stuff though, you are really good at this, and Thank you for taking the time to do so many,

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
what about the dredded judge

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliv_au

Hiya Obliv.

Avatars like yours are a bit awkward to do, especially when I already know you're a fan..

That aside, I do get a few things about it;

You'll seek out what's important and what's needed to complete your goals, Bringing things out into the open is a personal quest.

If you need to make a point and you're not being heard, you'll make a noise big enough that everyone hears you. You're not afraid to be wrong, the point is, you've made the point.

You're aware of your responsabilities and are fully aware to have to be 'judged' yourself one day.l

The future grabs your attention as much as history amazes you.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Thank you for your complete honesty.

Nobody can get it right all the time, there are many possible factors as to why any reading does not always fit into how a person sees themselves.

This here is partly fun, but It's done with honesty and what I genuinely 'feel', so it does have a certain amount of seriousness about it.

Edit to add;

For anyone wishing to take part, comment or support in any other way, I have started a new thread to investigate what's been done here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
With thanks to Buck Division for getting this all started in the first place, and a big thank you also to all those who have so far contributed.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Extralien]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
reply to post by The Parallelogram

lol.. Just what will I discover here ??? Nice choice of avatar.

Ok, let's see what comes up..

thanks for the insight
you're a keen one, you are.

the first bit there might just be particularly relevant to me today, too... i won't go into why because it's long, dull, and tells more about myself than I like to do, but thanks again for the probing, i suppose.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Great thread Extralien, Something a bit different and interesting to read. How old were you when you started to get those weird feelings that you knew something or someone and did you ever try psychometry.

Edited to add-I would like to read what you get from my avatar, thanking you in advance!!

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Kurokage]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
How old were you when you started to get those weird feelings that you knew something or someone and did you ever try psychometry.

Hello Kurokage, I will answer your question in this thread a bit later on today.

As to your impressive avatar,

The blanket of mist covers you, stopping you from reaching your goals. Your battle to break through is not just for you, but to clear the mist for all.

you feel your view on things has been masked and leaves you with lots of troublesome questions and deep thoughts.

This gives you a feeling of sinking into a depth of understanding that swamps your everyday actions. The swamp swallows you and refuses to let go. The more you struggle, the harder it is to be free of that which burdens you.

Rest and relaxation are needed along with furthering your knowledge of who you are and trusting your instincts.

Your desire to break free of your bonds shifts into dreams of a native galloping hard on the planes. Ready for battle, to stand for your own truths and visions. defending those who you know have not yet reached your level, all the while remembering your 'lowly' position.

Modesty stands in good steed. A trait that gives you energy to get through each day.

The mud coloured visions leave a taste of anger towards 'evil', concern and warm care for all things.

Emotions and beliefs are held close and dear to you. Defending them yet sharing only with the few that have earnt the right through the gaining of mutual respect and trust.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thank you again Extralien!!
You seem to have a talent there, some of what you typed was spot on. I will try to honest and give you some feed back, one or two sentences would cover a lot of people who find themselves on ATS fighting the good fight but the last few sentences were very accurate indeed

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
thanks for the reading, your pretty darn good at this

oh and thanks for an interesting topic, its nice to read a thread thats not "is my boyfriend a reptillian" or "im an indigo child" threads we get around here.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Ok... here it goes.

RedGolem actually alerted me that my avatar can mean the sun, or gold, which are both a circle with a dot in the middle. However, I found it very interesting that the circle's colors are that of the rainbow, therefore bringing its meaning closer to the sun.

With RedGolem's link, I was able to read this:

In astrological psychology [the circled dot] stands for the desire to live and the individual's life energy. This life energy is "coloured" by the zodiac sign in which [the circled dot] is positioned at the moment of the individual's birth, according to astrologers.

which might suggest a connection between the circle's color.

Anyways, I picked it because it was simple, felt powerful or meaningful (and I trusted it), and was uncommon.

Nyorai

[edit on 6/2/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyorai

I think you may have posted in the wrong thread. There are tow threads running ith similar names, yet both have different objectives. In thit thread people are expressing what their avatar means, as you have done.

But in this thread you're currently reading, I tell you what it means.

Not a problem though. It's a very nice avatar.
It says to me, "Why can't we (humanity) all live together?" and brings the idea of us all becoming the one race that we are destined to become. The banishment of hatred, the ending of racial discrimination. All colours mixed as one through human unity.

Something to do with butterflies.. and their life cycle. Your amazement at the natural world is what drives your deepest, oldest and most important questions.
You are very peaceful, love nature. Simple things are all we need.

You see the light at the end of the tunnel. You love life and know where it will take the human race.
Your ager for what we currently do to each other, and have done in the past, turns to pity and tears, crying into your pillow before sleep.

Flood their minds with "WHY?".

You are mother nature incarnate. Pure innocence, happily doing what you need to do, un-knowingly leading humanity to its eventual position amongst the stars.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Please try mine.... very curious!!! Nice thread...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join