It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Okay, so I've had this avatar since I signed up a few years ago and now I'm thinking to myself "self"
then I answer back "yes?"
Then I say "y'know, I was wondering"
so I nod and listen intently.
"We've had this avatar for quite some time"
To which I reply "yes, indeed we have".
Then I continue "so, I know that there are some people up here who do custom avatars for members".
I continue to nod and listen.
"so perhaps we should attempt contact with one of these individuals to request them to create a custom avatar for us."
"Ahhhh" I reply, "yes, that is indeed a good idea. So where do we start?"
"Hmmmmm...." I pontificate for a while.
"Perhaps we could go up on an avatar-related thread and request some help?"
"Yes, that is an excellent idea" I reply. "I will get right on that."
"Outstanding", I say to myself.
And then my search begins.

So, do any of you know who is particularly skilled in custom avatars who could help me out?
Please u2u me with any suggestions.
Thanx for your time everyone.
Namaste

-WK

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
WOW, sounds like you know what you are doing.
So can you read me?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Maybe I could if you had an avatar...

Have a search for an avatar you are truly happy with to use here on ATS, then ask me again once you've got your avatar up... take your time, no need to rush, i'm not going anywhere.

A rushed choice or quick decision just to get a reading is the wrong reason to pick an avatar...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

WOW, that's so Weird you got that from my Self-Made Avatar!

It's Right-On Extralien! I thought surely this one would throw you off.
The Mustang Stallion is *Sir Charles* in a herd of 5 now, with one mare to your left. Thank-you so much. Your talent is Truely Amazing!!!

[edit on 2/9/2008 by MountainStar]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Don't you have to have a certain amount of ATS points to get one, sorry i don'y know much about ats kinda new.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

No problem and welcome to ATS.

Check these links for avatar info;
www.abovetopsecret.com...
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

And here's a link to a vast source of info on rules, regs, T+C and more.

hope that helps you

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

You're very welcome.
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

There's been a few here who have thought I would be stumped.
Admittedly nobody can be right all the time and some are a bi difficult to read.
Some are very easy.
The difficulty is not a set parameter though. It's strange how it all works.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
well i got one; read away

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

nice.

Your statement 'stand strong' is not so much about physical strength, it's more to do with strength of spirit and mind.

A young heart with a wise mind seeks truth in knowledge carrying it forwards to others who may seek it also.

a sense of adventure, being part of things that really matter. Unlocking the box to take a look at what's hidden inside.

Feeling brave in life's journey. You have a voice you feel should be heard as much as anyone else's.

The ground may be rough, the mountains hard to cross, yet looking beyond them is the vision of the future where hunting is plentiful and life is good.

Eat, drink, be merry. Stand with your friends and along side others who join you and whom you may meet along the gravel path.

It's a long road, but somebody has to walk it.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
wow, that is amazing. You truly are a
WIZARD
correct.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What... why... where... when? I don't know how, but I will try my best!

To not die when the time comes.

What does my Avatar say? It is also my background for my comp, and facebook, and myspace etc... pretty much has taken over my life.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Triarchic

You've pretty much said a lot about yourself and your avatar in one sentence

Self sacrifice is more honourable than suicide, yet sacrifice has to be for something you deeply believe in.

You actually can feel the pain and suffering of others and you feel ashamed that there is not much you can do and how little others do too.

Releasing the anger of the constant rage against the machine sometimes needs an opposite approach.

Relaxing your body and giving something peaceful to your mind will help clear the cobwebs every now and then.

Don't give up your struggle though, remember what you're fighting for, just try to think of ways that you can make a difference where an imminent death would not come into the equation, thus you could continue to help after the battle is won.

Some prefer to be a living coward than dead heroes, yet tactical retreats have often saved more than one life and still been the cause of a victory.

Free yourself of the grunge and the grime, open your eyes and let loose your mind.

There's more than one way to skin a cat, as they say...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So you seem like a very creative and Logical person. You must have some physic abilities. I mean you summed me up pretty good, And it was only based on my avatar

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I guess so

We've been talking about all this in this thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

feel free to read up on how this thread got started and all the why's etc..

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

What your saying is basically true, but what about my negative qualities? I find it interesting how you interpret peoples avatars... however I feel as though most of what your telling people is positive in nature. Thus most people will agree and accept it as a complement. Some of what you said about me is not very accurate but some is. The general drift of your description is good... if you can or have time to I would appreciate you having a go at my negative qualities.

Thanks,

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Triarchic

Thank you for noticing a seemingly obvious part of missing info from the readings. I'd also like to thank you for your complete honesty of the reading itself.

However, I think you are wrong in thinking I don't mention the negative.
I believe I do, you're just not reading what I've said correctly.

I do show the negative but in a positive way.

they say the truth hurts and this thread is mostly for fun for everyone, but i have to approach this with a serious, responsible attitude and take great care in what i actually do or do not say.

I had written privately to one person about some information and that person was extremely glad i didn't mention it in public as it was very sensitive information that was actually true.

So tact is also used.

If you have read through the entire thread and to the links that i have provided regarding further discussion on this topic, then you may notice that i have stated that this is not an exact science and that i may not always be correct, nothing is pre-defined and can't be easily explained. But I'm sure you'll go and check it all out when you can.

thank you once again.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Okay, so let's just pretend that I never said anything about my avatar.
So, what does mine say about me?
(especially since now I have this so-totally-sweet new one courtesy of
Im a Marty...thanx bro!)

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wu kung

A dynamic sense of humour that is pure genius bordering on the edge of complete idiocy..or is it the other way around..ah well, who cares, it's all fun..

Gets the blood flowing.

There's a relaxed attitude but behind that lurks the scout motto, 'be prepared'.
Mysticism, legends, stories of wonderous adventures leave you in awe. You're imagination runs wild on the dreams of the long dead.

Getting too deeply involved in glorious days gone by brings you back to reality with a hard bump.

Fully aware of your capabilities, you don't push further than you can reach, yet practice will take you beyond anything you previously imagined possible.

testing the temperature of the water with your feet is sometimes wiser than just plunging in head first.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Ok, I see where your coming from now... and I looked again and your right about there being some negative'ish stuff but presented in a positive light. Fair enough... Thanks

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
here ya go ex...this a good one lol.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join