It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

thank you cry93 i appreciate it. i can be calm too but to an extent. thanks again.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

my sister is a+, dad is o- mon is ab+thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by joekustom

sorry somehow that ended up wrong dad is o+ mon is a.b+, did more searching last night and discovered mom a.b+ cannot have o- child, the child of an a.b mother can only a or b. which explains why my sister is a-.. thanks again this is very frustrating as i found out when i was 18 that my dad isnt now im finding just from the blood type that my mother isnt my mother whats up with that? oh will post back when i find out more this isnt turning out like i thought it would.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Aw, I'm sorry. I know it's easy for me to say this but if you grew up in a wonderful family I would be thankful that my biological parents and my adoptive parents loved me enough to make sure I had a good start on life.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
reply to post by Witness2008

Hi Witness, I have RH negative blood, blue eyes and was born with four kidneys. My great uncle and his son also possessed 4 kidneys each.

I have been obsessed with scanning or viewing Mars ground zero as well as satellite photos and have spent thousands of hours doing so and also I have spent many hours viewing photos of the planets and moons in our Solar System.

When viewing photographs from Mars I picked up on a digital visual code transmiited by light energy thru my eyes and into my brain that enables me to see in 3D.

When watching a movie or T.V. program I know most of the time what is going to happen next. This aggravates my wife and daughter to no end when I tell them what will happen next in a movie. My parents, my brother, other grandmother and grandfather had a terrible car wreck and I told my grandmother I was staying with that my parents just had a wreck and the car would be towed in front of the house on Chicago street. Minutes later the gray 53 chevy came by being towed with the front end smashed to pieces.

I discovered what I call Lumeria in the western part of The United States Of America using my 3D vision. This is a vast region and will unlock many of the mysteries about our past on Earth. The Lumerians have channeled thru to me when I stumbled upon their visual frequency. I was channeled to spell Lemuria like Lumeria.

I was told I would be given the gift to paint what I saw in the Solar System. 80 paintings later since starting to paint in 2003 and I have not quit since. I could not even draw a stick person very well before this gift was given to me. I made Ds snd Fs in art in the eigth grade and at that time had very little interest in becoming an artist. This would be the last thing I ever dreamed I could ever do in my lifetime not in a million years.

My grandmother was seen levitating a card table with her finger tips placed on the top of the table. She was a Grand Matron for the state of Michigan, had psychic abilities and lived to 96 years old. My great Uncle and his son with 4 kidneys were on my Grandmothers side of the family.

When I look at paragraphs that are typed by all individuals the paragraphs contain pictorial strange patterns I see in 3D. These patterns will have to be investigated further when I find the time. Alien encounters I am not yet ready to talk publicly about them. Rik Riley

[edit on 1-2-2008 by rikriley]

sounds awesome man. don't say anything you are not comfortable saying. not sure of others but i think anything is possible even if proof isnt in my face abt it. the paintings you are doing would be awesome to see for sur.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

aw im sorry just found out yesterday my mother told my father when i was 3 that i wasnt his hes o+ and guess what shes o+. that perfect world your talking about i didnt have it wouldnt even know what one is ive been treated like a dog they found in the gutter ever since he taught me how to swim by throwing out of a boat off the continental shelf in galveston when i was 7 and said swimor die m.f swim or die. my mother was adopted so we have nothing there i cant find who i was told was my real father to find out then yesterday my mother tells me i am o- son and he stil wont have anything to do with the only reason he ever came around was to beat me because i was to small to fight back. dont reply to any of my posts again you are in the wrong and should be ashamed of yourself for assuming some had a perfect what ever. i joined this to possibly get some credible info dont need you or this site keep your opinions to yourself if they arent going to positive. people like you are why we are in the shape we are in now. self absorbed+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

Aw, I'm sorry. I know it's easy for me to say this but if you grew up in a wonderful family I would be thankful that my biological parents and my adoptive parents loved me enough to make sure I had a good start on life.

dont know either or thanks a++

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by joekustom
reply to post by cry93

aw im sorry just found out yesterday my mother told my father when i was 3 that i wasnt his hes o+ and guess what shes o+. that perfect world your talking about i didnt have it wouldnt even know what one is ive been treated like a dog they found in the gutter ever since he taught me how to swim by throwing out of a boat off the continental shelf in galveston when i was 7 and said swimor die m.f swim or die. my mother was adopted so we have nothing there i cant find who i was told was my real father to find out then yesterday my mother tells me i am o- son and he stil wont have anything to do with the only reason he ever came around was to beat me because i was to small to fight back. dont reply to any of my posts again you are in the wrong and should be ashamed of yourself for assuming some had a perfect what ever. i joined this to possibly get some credible info dont need you or this site keep your opinions to yourself if they arent going to positive. people like you are why we are in the shape we are in now. self absorbed+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WTF, dude? I attempted to be positive. I also said IF you had a good home life. I didn't assume anything. Your rant is just weird and totally uncalled for. In an attempt to not kick you anymore since you are obviously down I will just leave it at this. But I could rightfully get a lot more dirty with you.

I will grant your wish and will not respond to any more of your message.

And your welcomed for me breaking down your situation for you.

edit on 21-1-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I am beginning to wonder where this thread is going. I believe the title is Negative Blood type (RH Factor) and Alien History. Most of us on this thread are Rh negative. All of us have had various life experiences. But how does that relate to alien history? Going through the thread there are a lot of people claiming different strange experiences. I know I have had some myself with dreams that come true. Paranormal happenings. The ability to know things before they happen. As a child I had a companion that no one else could see. And there have been some things which I have never disclosed due to being afraid I wouldn't be believed. That isn't the case with me although for a long time it was easier for me to attempt to explain it away by saying I was a little crazy.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

yes your correct and im wrong i apologize for going off on you. i never should have gotten on here with my attitude they way it was earlier. it was never my intention to do to anyone what i did to you.i will make it a point to never do anything like that without a valid reason again i hope you will accept my apology. and thanks for helping out with my dillema i do appreciate the info you have given and allowed me to realize that i can take things to the extreme whe I assume. god bless

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

id like to apologize for my attitude and not calming down before i reacted. i have had the opprtunity of having people that i work with come to me with things like what we can discuss hopefully openly here and not feel like we will dogged. i dont know why yet but people do it all the time i guess they feel something ive heard some very interesting things that have opend my mind and helped me gain more knowledge if someone thinks ur crazy on here they probobly dont need to be on here. the crazy factor is most of us as ive read 50 of these pages before joining with the way we are should be smart enough to know when weve actually become crazy. god bless. and never let anyone make you feel like you dont deserve the same opportunity. again i apologize for my actions.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
In contrast to your earlier post that was very sweet and mature of you Joe! ♥
I'm sure Cry will forgive your outburst...happens to the best of us
occasionally!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
i would like to apologize to everyone who joines and reads this topic. that is not the way that i should have reacted and is not normal for me to do so. i have never had emotions before as in having them for the first itime i reacted wrongly. i got a lot of information yesterday as you all can tell, and the posts and people sharing experiences here have helped in my quest for the correct information. i in no way wish to make anyone feel that they have come to the wrong place.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

thanks smokey dawn. i dont think ill get the same news again. i didnt come here for what ive done to cry.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

I am notorious for dismissing people. It is not my intentions to be arrogant. It is also ingrained in me to not be fake. If you rub me wrong then you just do. I don't go out of my way to make you feel uncomfortable, though. I can be pleasant in any situation. But you won't ever hear me discussing fluffy topics with a person I don't care for.

On to your DNA question. If I were you I'd get more clarification on the blood types of my family members. Two parents who are Rh + can indeed have an Rh negative child. That is due to the probability that each parent is +/-, meaning each carry the ability to transmit either gene. Some people are what you call heterozygous Rh +, meaning they also carry both abilities to produce Rh+ and Rh- children.

That said, the parental blood types you listed are not compatible with a type O child. Both A and B are dominate over O. A double dominate parent with AB type could only pass on type A or B to an O type mothers. Since these types are again dominate over O, the mother's blood type is cancelled out. The child can only be blood type A (positive or negative) or B (positive of negative).

But seriously, I think you should ask your parents for clarification. One or both of them may not truly know their blood type. This could be just either of them guessing at their type, much like that one Cherokee family member that every seems to have.

edit on 19-1-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)
awesome will be getting d.n.a tests done soon thanks for the clarification.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Does anyone else have some childhood memories that might line up with the abduction scenario? When I was 5 ,I was lost for about 2 hours on this golf course.The thing is I have a vague memory of starting to walk home but turning around because I didn`t remember going over the bridge. For that matter I didnt take walks at 5 yrs old. When my father left , you couldnt pry me from my mother`s side.This was back in the FiftiesWhen I was 11 or 12 I was hospitalized with a stomach pain For 3 days. The pain was real, I couldn`t lie on my stomach but they just thought it was an ulcer even though it didnt show up as one. Another incident ,maybe I was 13 or 14:I awakened in my bed to see a flashlight going up and down my body as I lay in my bed. I got up yelling for my mom who called the police.They didnt find anything as far as I know .These occurrences suggest abductions even though I have no memory of such.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

yes. when i was 13 i woke up with my bed shaking and several feet off the floor a weired blue green light and what may have been smoke coming out from underneath it and at least one shadow moving around under the bed. not sure why i woke up. a couple weeks later i had a dream that was runing after some kind of animal there was a clearing ahead but it was a cliff i actually woke up from the impact of hitting the ground. for some reason this dream it seams to have not ended but every now and then ill have what i think is a continuation of that dream because it feels the same cant explain the feeling but i can tell drifferent dreams from eachother and in most i can control what im doing but in a lot its like i see myself from different vantage points and then in my body the vision changes depending on what i decide to do. there is another one where im running after something but cant see it or move from my starting point running inplace that dream is always around the age of 8 or 9. i can feel when something is watching me animal and human in dreams and awake. i dont like crowds because i feel a lot of eyes on me. even when i am alone and there is no one around for miles.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Thats strange I have a problem with crowds too.And a feeling of being watched .I continuously think someone is standing next to me. My friend has a phobia about midgets. She is terrified of them

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
[more when a crowde area i sometimes like to just wave and watch the majority turn away. for me its the ones that wave back i talk to. very rarely happens though.ive seen little things watching me and when i walk twords them theres nothing there i know what i saw but there is nothing there. i can feel it why do they hide and watch either come or leave me alone altogether.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

never had headaches or hangovers. never got zits ekcept when very angry for long time periods of over 4 days.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join