It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by joekustom

Has anyone been waking up on the floor lately?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I was born with blonde curly hair and hazel eyes. I'm O+ RH-. By the time I was in my late teens my hair changed to brown. I've always had strange abilities and quirks. I have always had premonitions, read thoughts, see and talk with spirits. My ancestry is Scottish, Irish and Native (not sure what) My hair goes naturally like a tight perm when I don't blow dry or straighten it. I traced my ancestry and found I am a decendant of Julius Caeser, King Henry the 8th (actually all of them lol) the present royal family and a french queen. My daughter is A RH+ and she has the same abilities as I do. They seem to of run in my mother's side of the family. I've never thought that having a certain blood type would be the reason for the way I am till I saw this thread. Def something to think about.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay

Has anyone been waking up on the floor lately?

No, but last night was extremely interesting. I woke up out of a dream within a dream thinking I was having a seizure. The vibrations last night were off the charts.

Does anyone have any significance for last night/early this morning?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I figured you were just in a bad place. It's okay.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

About 1 in the morning, I heard an extremely strange engine that went on far longer than it should have.But it didn`t vibrate the house.But 1 of my guests has awakened on the floor after feeling like she was dropped there.It is a sofa bed and a little difficult to fall out of.She is the one terrified of midgets and is O negative.It all is a little unnerving.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaxium

You are the universal donor. You should have great karma for donating

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

UGH!!!

The noise from vehicles last night!

I don't believe all of them were real, though. I may have imagined them!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm a combination of A- and B- so I am AB+.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

you are correct cry93. again i apologize for actions.since you have answerd my question very effectivly i am having a hard time finding the correct information on what is the oldest blood type???? no one seems to have the answer i have done so much reserch over the past 5 days yet i still cannot find the truth as far what the scientists and geneologists can say its O i would really like to know what it is exactly i would really like to know for if it is it would prove my findings. thank you for your input. joe kustom.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It's so weird that only people with a negative blood type are considered to have natural psychic abilities.

I am A+ and I would consider myself a person with a really strong intuition. I don't want to go into detail because it's mostly personal. But I can tell when what someone is saying is different from what they are feeling. It's like I am a lie detector. It get's me into trouble sometimes but what the hell...

This is probably because I am a woman "female intuition" and all... But I really don't think that people with RH- blood are the only ones with these qualities.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm O -ve. I haven't read the thread yet due to time, but will be combing through it later.

One thing I know is that unlike +ve blood-type humans, , -ve blood-type ones can not be cloned, and can not get HIV.

I'll come back later and add links to show the above if they're not already in the thread elsewhere.

*Edit* Cripes, I hadn't realised there are 58 pages!

edit on 24-1-2012 by Toffeeapple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I see a lot people saying they are, for example : O+ RH-....
That makes no sense, If you are O+ it means that you are positive for the rhesus factor.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Yes, the noise was unlike anything Ive ever heard before.It seemed to be a transportation vehicle of some sort but I could not identify it. It pulsed.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

Im B Neg,brown hair and eyes,and all 3 my kids are neg..one girl is Bneg like me,my other girl and son are Oneg..the hubby is A or O pos,i forget which one..That deja Vu thing-i first remember getting it at the age of 3/4,my memories go far back,it seems..i used to get it so intensely,it felt like i was turning inside out and falling into infinity,i actualy had to hold onto a chair or table to stop myself falling down from vertigo..over the years the frequency and intensity tapered off,tho occasionaly lately i been getting episodes of it again..and a Sense,that i caught up to where i should have been,in the timeline,difficult to describe..I do experience precognition sumtimes,and am an empath,mildly psychic,,and seem able to see things sumtimes,that others dont..

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Im B-neg..and mozzies dont seem to ever bite me either..strange,cus fleas dont seem to mind a taste o' the ol Bneg-go figure..

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Strange you mention that..i used to be very fertile,i was pregnant 6 times,despite being on some sort of contraception or the other most of my adult life..i have 3 kids,also had 2 miscarriages,both at 5 months..and a fetus that died at 13 weeks.After the birth of my son,i was offered a tubal ligation,as i was having a Caesarian,so hopefully that takes care of that!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I'm extremely uncomfortable being looked at (though I'm told I'm a very attractive female) from the age of 5...
O-, cornsilk blonde when born turned now to dark ash/ bright silver with hazel (green-brown) eyes. of Native
American/ Norse/ Irish (?) descent.
And I totally relate to the "catching up"!! Most of my youth I felt I was re-doing just to get to the right age/ time
again! I've had precognitive dreams and recurring since 5 ....and occasional night terrors.... I'm somewhat
attracted towards the Grays though watching others' stories gives me a slightly anxious feeling. Think I'm
empathic & may have healing abilities, a definite affinity with ALL types of animals, plants & insects....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have O Negative blood. That doesn't make me part alien, I am fully human. Though I'm not exactly sure where you are going with the alien history comment anyway. I'm 6 foot 2", and have brown hair & eyes. I have had an interest in paranormal stuff ever since I was a kid and used to watch "In Search of"

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I have had six pregnancies for all but one I was using birth control. Three miscarriages and three children, Until the doctor at the egg donation center confirmed it I thought it was just a family myth that the women in my family were extra fertile. I wish I could talk to an expert to find out how unusual 60+ viable eggs during a donation really is.

I was also wondering is any of the other females out there could tell me if they went way over due. All of my children were born really late. Two in fact on or after the date they planned to induce me. Although none of their birth weights were abnormally high and they were all normal size. They all had excellent Apgar scores at birth and were in excellent health with no distress. Possibly there were wrong on the dates for all three pregnancies?

It would be cool to conduct a poll and compile the traits. That would be the best way to determine if there is any proof of statistical anomalies occurring in the group.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

All of my babies were 2 to 3 weeks over due. I was also on birth control for two of those pregnancies.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join