It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

I think it may be able to change. I was born with severe jaundice and my parents were told that I wouldn't live without a transfusion. In the end i didn't need the transfusion but St. Thomas Hospital typed me as AB- which is the blood type my father has. Years later I went to donate blood at the American Red Cross and they insist that i'm O-.
Knowing I was rh- I did have rhogam shots , I lost my second child and my third lived but was blue and spent his first three weeks in ICU. I'm Autoimmune and the doctors suspect it is from that rhogam shot or from having children with a RH+ husband.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

Yes, I can also do that. I actually have to do it every single they when I travel by train under the mountains. The pressure inside the tunnels is different from the regular atmospheric pressure. I do not need to force or "pop" my ears. I can voluntarily do it because I somehow can control the muscles surrounding the Eustachian tube.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Elisha03011972

There is something screwy about the information on the RH negative blood factor.If you think about it why give the Rhogam shot at all if you are not developing antibodies?Have any of you women had abortions that are not being talked about prior to bearing a child.?And you didnt develop the antibodies then but only after receiving the Rhogam shot were unable to bear healthy children? The whole scenario is strange. The lack of available research on the subject and what you can obtain will steer you in one direction only----that of a pregnant RH- mother carrying an RH positive fetus and Rhogam shots.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

I was Born With very dark brown hair and brown eyes, almost 26 years later my eyes changes a little to hazel. Not all kids are born blue eyes blonde hair.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Not sure the significance of neg RH factor except that the negs have way more than their share of weirdos and lunatics - just not ALL of them though. Perhaps that monkey-blood factor is needed to keep the population sane, or at least to keep them compliant and happy in a world where conformity is so highly treasured.

Is it also true that there is a huge preponderance of negs among the elite and the royal families? Can 15% of the population actually seize control over world affairs and affect a global takeover?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

What are you afraid of? And what are you implying? Are you trying to incite people to riot or to divert attention?Did someone hit a nerve or are you basically a sourpuss? Or maybe you are just afraid of the unknown and like any coward,shoot first and ask questions later.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
FACT: All four main blood groups have their uniqueness whether their RH is positive or negative.

FACT: Those here who allege they have high IQs is questionable as there are numerous different IQ tests, just because you might show a high IQ on one IQ test, does'nt mean to say you'll get the same results on other IQ tests! Standard educational IQ tests also differ from country to country and from corporation to corporation. Environment (upbringing & type of educational schooling) usually is the key factor, intelligence has absolutely nothing to do with blood grouping.

Being born with an extra rib or this or that also has nothing to do with a particular blood group either. Those born with afew little "extras" or lack of are seen right across the spectrum of all four main groups.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I don't know, shall we all go out and test the blood group of every single Royal and politician? I was'nt awarw their blood group was made available to the public. Therefore, how DO you really know what their blood group is??? Who even cares?

All this talk of "reptilian" mumbo jumbo is a load of complete bloody nonsense!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay

What are you afraid of? And what are you implying? Are you trying to incite people to riot or to divert attention?Did someone hit a nerve or are you basically a sourpuss? Or maybe you are just afraid of the unknown and like any coward,shoot first and ask questions later.

Not sure what you're implying, or why. I'm O-neg myself and admit to being one of society's fringe and not in the mainstream. Also, although by no means wealthy I have paid attention to trends and taken advantage of opportunities when most of the population has been manipulated - taking advantage of situations and not other people - so have given myself a great deal of security and no longer work, retired, young. So I might myself be construed to be one of the manipulators by some.

Admittedly this being a very large thread I have not read all of it so perhaps have missed the general thrust of it. Perhaps I am just testing the water to see what it is all about. In many ways not worth recounting in this post I belong to some small minority of the population that is different and perhaps more fortunate than most. Perhaps it's in the blood, perhaps my Basque heritage.

By your reaction to my post I'd venture you seem a bit nervous about something. Care to elaborate?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I don't know, shall we all go out and test the blood group of every single Royal and politician? I was'nt awarw their blood group was made available to the public. Therefore, how DO you really know what their blood group is??? Who even cares?

All this talk of "reptilian" mumbo jumbo is a load of complete bloody nonsense!

I had heard the controlling Royal families of Europe and elsewhere had some special bloodline and that many of them were Rh negatives. I am not sure if that is necessarily true and believe it was the question I was asking here. I really have no idea where you came up with this "reptilian mumbo jumbo" or whether or not reptiles carry the Rh factor, though I believe it applies only to primates. Not sure about that one though.

I didn't know that blood type information about the Royals, politicians, or anyone was withheld from the public. I found out my blood type from my military "dog tags" and it didn't seem to be any kind of secret, though I didn't give it much thought at that time. "Who even cares", you ask? I thought that might be something being discussed here in a thread titled Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History given a supposed connection with the Royals and aliens. Frankly, I give about the same weight and creedence to that connection as I do to aliens in general. I'm no skeptic but not convinced it is indeed a reality either.

Bunch of jumpy people on this thread.

edit on 3-1-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
i'm f# i don't remember alot of things. Lost memories, thoughts. WHY? it baffles me. who, what, what the f#. I am nothing, i am me, thats all. Why can i not remember alot of things? Am i destined ignorance? why? I probably won't remember what happen here today. I have to keep a log. WHY? WHY?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
WHY can i not remember the next day sometimes. I HATE ME.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

FACT: All four main blood groups have their uniqueness whether their RH is positive or negative.

I'm sure everyone is unique in their own special way

FACT: Those here who allege they have high IQs is questionable as there are numerous different IQ tests, just because you might show a high IQ on one IQ test, does'nt mean to say you'll get the same results on other IQ tests! Standard educational IQ tests also differ from country to country and from corporation to corporation. Environment (upbringing & type of educational schooling) usually is the key factor, intelligence has absolutely nothing to do with blood grouping.

I guess it is quite possible someone that tests "genius" on one series of tests can also test "moron" by another's standard. I doubt I would score very well on a test given in Chinese. I would think it more likely that any appropriate tests would have the same individual coming out in the same general category, high, middle, or low, or it would not be a very valid test.

Being born with an extra rib or this or that also has nothing to do with a particular blood group either. Those born with afew little "extras" or lack of are seen right across the spectrum of all four main groups.

I would think mutations or deformities could occur with any blood type. It would be interesting to see if statistically certain blood types produce significantly more of some such deviation.

I get the idea you feel Rh factor has no significant bearing on any particular trait, correct? I also get the idea you probably have the Rh factor in your blood. That would be about an 85% probability.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I don't know, are we destined to a philosopy of blood types. IS that what separates us. I live i breath, just like you. IS that bad? Can we not co-habitate and prosper. Who cares about blood types. I human, just like you. I dont' understand.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
I don't know, are we destined to a philosopy of blood types. IS that what separates us. I live i breath, just like you. IS that bad? Can we not co-habitate and prosper. Who cares about blood types. I human, just like you. I dont' understand.

Is that what 55 pages of this thread is boiling down to? Sorry, I didn't have time or inclination to read it all.

I suppose on one level blood-type is as important as eye or hair color - it doesn't make a person any better or worse than the next, however blood-type is not cosmetic and there are some profound medical implications, i.e., any other blood type given to me could kill me, if I understand that correctly. I have O-negative and anyone could use my blood though.

If, as the thread title suggests, there is some alien connection to negative Rh-factor it stands to reason there might be some alien traits. Anyway, that's what attracted me to this thread as I thought there might be some discussion along those lines. Seems instead I ended up in some hostile neighborhood by coming here, judging by the first replies to my inquiry. So maybe there is something to that connection I asked about with the Royals and world leaders. Perhaps a preponderance of Rh-negatives are somewhat insecure by nature??

edit on 3-1-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

If you really do believe there is some connection between Rh-negative factor and Aliens......oh please do share with us a real live sample of a galactic Alien ! Got one?

Did'nt think so!

And while you all are at it......please share with us 100% proof the Royals and Politicians share the same blood group and Rh factor. Can any of you do that?

Did'nt think so!

And some of you, in all your stupid rumours, honestly believe you have a high IQ?

I question everything and leave nothing to chance.

edit on 4-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
The negative RH factor that roughly 14 percent of the worlds population has

How about the non-coding alien DNA every Human has?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

And while you all are at it......please share with us 100% proof the Royals and Politicians share the same blood group and Rh factor. Can any of you do that?

Did'nt think so!

I question everything and leave nothing to chance.

So your answer to my query is a very emphatic, "I don't know." Very well then.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

How about you bring me proof of blood samples of Royals, Politicians and that of a galactic Alien so we can compare your notes.

Until then, all these rumours deserve no intellegent response.

He said, she said, is not good enough.

Would I care if all the Royals and Politicians are all O negative? Nope. Does'nt faze me in the slightest and nor would I care. I'm happy with mine because my blood group is the only one that can adapt to any climate!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

How about you bring me proof of blood samples of Royals, Politicians and that of a galactic Alien so we can compare your notes.

Until then, all these rumours deserve no intellegent response.

So you propose empirical proof before inquiry can begin? That's a little like the cart before the horse, is it not? I suppose that is a clever way to quash joint investigation. What is your motive for doing so, I am now curious? You continue to cloud my question with preposterous suppositions.

What is a "galactic Alien"? Would that be an entity from beyond the Milky Way, or only those from within it? You have interjected statements about "reptilians" and "galactic Aliens" along with other nonsense to my inquiry about the possible prevalence of negative Rh-factor in royal bloodlines and/or among the ruling elite. Why do you deem those fantasies of yours relevant to this discussion? You have already made it clear that you don't know the answer to my question yet you persist in bringing up ridiculous notions, that you claim to not want to discuss, in direct responses to me. What next, pink elephants and little green men?

He said, she said, is not good enough.

Would I care if all the Royals and Politicians are all O negative? Nope. Does'nt faze me in the slightest and nor would I care. I'm happy with mine because my blood group is the only one that can adapt to any climate!

The only reason I could think of where someone might be "unhappy" with their blood-type would be in a case where it is rare and would present a difficulty attaining blood in a medical emergency. That said, I'm glad you are "happy" with your blood group and its adaptability. Good on you. But I would suggest you do appear to be a tad defensive about it. If you don't happen to have "royal blood" in your veins then "adaptable" blood could certainly be deemed an asset. You have nothing to be ashamed of, blood-wise. Bask in the glory of what nature brought you.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join