It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay
reply to post by Witness2008

I would like to ask a question.How many of you are left handed?Do you find yourself susceptible to certain diseases and not to others?Mosquitoes rarely bite me when everyone else gets eaten alive.Any traits that set you apart from the norm?

Im right handed, masquitoes rarely bite me and I hardly get sick.
I can draw, tattoos, and I can see auras.
and I have electrical anomalies happen all the time. One time I was walking back and forth next to a lamp where the light would dim or get brite and finally it popped on me..

Um... my tags say Im O+ though

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
O negative, one-quarter Basque, right-handed, blue-green eyes, white hair, 99.93 percentile, musical talent, actor, not especially psychic-gifted but some, interest in unusual occurrences, dances to different drummer.

Not sure if Rh negative typically means anything in particular but see some correlation in many or perhaps most oddballs being negs.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHypnoToad

Originally posted by Witness2008

Negative and positive blood types simply are not compatible. We are all part of the same species, but 14 percent just do not fit in.

We just "don't fit in"? Wow. Now I feel kind of like an outcast.

I fit in just fine, and I fit in just fine with the many Rh negative people that I have spoken with about what we have in common. There's a wonderful lady named Ruth who runs a Myspace profile about Rh negative blood, and all of her friends are Rh negative. It's a great way to compare notes with others, and all of them are really nice.

By the way...
O negative
Blonde hair
Blue eyes
1 Irish grandmother
1 Choctaw great-grandmother
There is only one other O negative person in my family- my maternal grandfather.

I'm the 3rd & last child (3 boys) in my family and I'm the only one with 0-.
I have blue eyes and of Irish ancestry also.
However, I cannot give blood, due to quack doctors thinning my blood and I used to be a regular donor, moreso when I found out that I (yes me!) was the Universal donor and I felt it was duty to donate.
Would love to give again, but how does my blood return to normal, even after years of not being on any pills.?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

I am A negative and right handed also. I have always felt different. Not better just different than most people.I need my alone time and peace and quiet.They say that the majority of abductions are RH negative.As to the significance of that,I dont know. The reason Im on this site is because of the RH factor. I have been hearing this broadcast or transmission that is highpitched and annoying as hell and am wondering if anyone else does. It started about 8 or 9 months ago.I am not the only who hears it so please dont bring up tinnitus . Most people dont hear it though. It is a steady transmission although it once got so loud I became scared which is why I am here.I can barely stand it as it is. Anybody else hear this?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

I am A negative and right handed also. I have always felt different. Not better just different than most people.I need my alone time and peace and quiet.They say that the majority of abductions are RH negative.As to the significance of that,I dont know. The reason Im on this site is because of the RH factor. I have been hearing this broadcast or transmission that is highpitched and annoying as hell and am wondering if anyone else does. It started about 8 or 9 months ago.I am not the only who hears it so please dont bring up tinnitus . Most people dont hear it though. It is a steady transmission although it once got so loud I became scared which is why I am here.I can barely stand it as it is. Anybody else hear this?

I am ambidextrous, write equally well with either hand, AB- blood; my mother was half greek half irish, my dad is german/english/cherokee with choctaw mixed in. Dark eyes that go from a happy twinkle to cold black ice when I am pissed. At times I can hear a high pitched tone that varies in pitch and intensity...

seeker

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
When do you hear this sound? The transmission I hear when it starts usually goes on for days sometimes weeks. It is blessedly silent now. Its affecting my concentration and my moods.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
On my mothers side French and Native American. I and my son are both o- blood type. My family also has some other very strange genetic traits such as extra third set of teeth usually canine lateral and central incisors that are under or just behind the adult set. Also high IQ runs in my family as well as a nack for picking up languages. The women in my family have always joked that we get pregnant when ever a man even looks at us funny. This was proven when I donated my eggs. I was awake and watching the procedure the doctor looked pretty perplexed he quit counting at 60+ eggs. The average is 10 to 20. Pretty weird.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm O-.

To my knowledge I am African, Cherokee, French, and another Native American tribe, most likely Choctaw. If not Choctaw then it is Creek. I identify as black as did my parents and their parents...

I truly don't know where we come from. This is a project of mine and sometimes I think I have it figured out only to realize that maybe I don't. What is really playing in the back of my mind is Rh negative is the original blood line though I cannot prove that no matter how hard I try.

There is something inherent to us that makes us want to know who we are and where we come from. Even before you know you are Rh negative you just know there is something different about you. I will admit that growing up that something different was hard to take and understand. I really used to think that there was something terribly wrong with me.

By the way, it is interesting that the previous poster brought up teeth. One of my children is Rh negative. We were both born without a second molar on the left side of our jaw. Her permanent teeth, along with my own, grew in before our baby teeth fell out. So we did have a 2nd set of teeth. I often dream about having multiple sets of teeth though I am not sure if that has anything to do with this. I do think it is interesting concerning my daughter and me having that one missing molar. My other daughter is Rh positive and has the most perfect set of teeth.

edit on 21-7-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I can identify with feeling I was some how wrong or defective as a kid. My mother always said I was a horrid child that threw tantrums and insisted she was not my mother and that I wanted to go home.

I remembered one other strange genetic WTF. Most of the girls born in my family have been born covered in hair. I cried when my daughter was born not knowing that it would fall out in a few days. My Grandmother told me that when my sister and I were born it looked like the silver corona around the moon because we had such fair hair. Seeing my newborn baby girl covered in hair was a real shock though. My husband teases me that I have werewolf blood.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
B- ..
blue eyes.. borne with blonde hair that turned red/auburn - I have a fascination that I can not explain with ancient Egypt (though my heritage is Irish)... I am also one of those people that can not wear watches for a length of time.. nor use anything that uses batteries for a length of time.. I actually buy batteries for household items once a week as their power is drained so quickly .. its actually annoying
Just my two cents

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
My sister called and we talked about this thread and here are some other things that came up low blood pressure, low body temp, high pain threshold, quick healing, over developed sense of empathy almost crippling, and my son can hear electricity. He can be 10 feet from a house and tell you if the power is on because he says that he can hear the sound that it makes. I have noticed I often hear things to faint for anyone else to hear.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz
reply to post by cry93

I can identify with feeling I was some how wrong or defective as a kid. My mother always said I was a horrid child that threw tantrums and insisted she was not my mother and that I wanted to go home.

I remembered one other strange genetic WTF. Most of the girls born in my family have been born covered in hair. I cried when my daughter was born not knowing that it would fall out in a few days. My Grandmother told me that when my sister and I were born it looked like the silver corona around the moon because we had such fair hair. Seeing my newborn baby girl covered in hair was a real shock though. My husband teases me that I have werewolf blood.

I was never a horrid child, lol. Of all my siblings, I know I caused the least amount of trouble. I was always labeled the most intelligent. The issue with me is I was too quiet. I was quiet because I didn't understand the madness around me. To me the answers were clear. So something inside of me just said shut up, cry93. However, they weren't clear to people around me. I get that a lot now as an adult. I'm too quiet. But when I speak up it comes across in a judging manner. So I have learned to speak when spoken to.

My Rh - child was a werewolf baby, though. Just hair everywhere, even now. Per my older siblings, I was born with jet black hair and the darkest yet brightest eyes. Even today I have random people comment on my eyes. I sometimes have coworkers who tell me to not look at them, lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I don't believe my mom when she says I was horrid. She thought she had had the change of life and my folks retired to Florida. She went to see the doctor for what she thought was an ulcer and they told her she was six moths pregnant with me. She was not planning on having any more kids because she was 42 and my dad was 51. I ruined their retirement.

Was your hairy baby a boy or a girl? It seems to just be the girls in my family.

I would be very interested in seeing if any of the other females with negative blood are also extra fertile. I always thought it was a family joke until the doctors confirmed it. I wonder if it is because in the past there were fewer males with negative blood and less chance for breading so we are extra fertile to insure we would get pregnant when we hooked up with someone from our own blood group.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is the percentage of USA population blood types.

Source

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I don't believe my mom when she says I was horrid. She thought she had had the change of life and my folks retired to Florida. She went to see the doctor for what she thought was an ulcer and they told her she was six moths pregnant with me. She was not planning on having any more kids because she was 42 and my dad was 51. I ruined their retirement.

Was your hairy baby a boy or a girl? It seems to just be the girls in my family.

I would be very interested in seeing if any of the other females with negative blood are also extra fertile. I always thought it was a family joke until the doctors confirmed it. I wonder if it is because in the past there were fewer males with negative blood and less chance for breading so we are extra fertile to insure we would get pregnant when we hooked up with someone from our own blood group.

My extra hairy baby is female and she matured early.

I'm interested.

Maybe you should see my thread on dreams about babies right before my menstrual cycle.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Apparently the RH problems Between mother and child do exist in the animal world. It appears cats can have this problem too. I posted a link about it.

www.marvistavet.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Im new here. Found out I am A-. The only member of my family to have it- my mother is a+ and my father is b+ while my sister is a+.So I should have been Ab+ or something more pleasant. I am of English, Bulgarian,Gypsy and African descent on my mother's side and on my paternal side I have East Indian, Amerindian, Italian, Spanish and French Creole. The thing is I dont understand how so many people in my faamily can be positive and I am negative.I understand that I have a very cosmopolitan ancestry but shouldn't there be some consistency?
I am 177cm, had jet black hair as a child but now I possess brown hair, large piercing dark brown eyes( my friends and family often tell me my eyes are too dark for my complexion) and weird shade of light brown skin( it is difficult for me to acquire matching make up.)I have high cheekbones, a large forehead, thin and high tolerance for pain.
I saw a lot of negative blood types have high IQ. Do any of you all have dyslexia and add? because I have both and I am artistic yet also excelled in school.
Do any of you girls have polycystic ovaries? I ask this because I have this and seeing that neg. blood reduces the chance of you making a baby I want to know if I am doomed to never reproduce.
I am also able to read people easily. Is this common among A-.?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Im AB- heard we negatives came from the annuaki who knows lol. hopefully i will never have to have a trasfusion.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by explat

i have black hair and hazel eyes that are different colors. i have phsycic abilities and had 3 kids and had problems during all 3 pregnancies. my oldest is O-, 2nd is A-, and 3rd one is O-.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

On my mothers side French and Native American. I and my son are both o- blood type. My family also has some other very strange genetic traits such as extra third set of teeth usually canine lateral and central incisors that are under or just behind the adult set. Also high IQ runs in my family as well as a nack for picking up languages. The women in my family have always joked that we get pregnant when ever a man even looks at us funny. This was proven when I donated my eggs. I was awake and watching the procedure the doctor looked pretty perplexed he quit counting at 60+ eggs. The average is 10 to 20. Pretty weird.

Hey i could pass for a vampire, my teeth are scary lol

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join