It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

edit on 5-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You need to read the whole thread before spouting your mouth off ! There is no such thing as a "royal" bloodline! I don't know your question because, like many other posts, you are typing dribble.

Perhaps it is YOU are is being defensive because suddenly some one drops by and tells some of you off for telling nonsense.

To other readers.....here's some INTELLIGENT reading on the ABO groups:

www.dadamo.com...

edit on 5-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I used to be a regular blood donor and each and every time they asked me my blood group, O Rh Negative they always pulled all the stops out to make sure I was well taken care of, more than the usual who gave blood.
I was always bombarded with leaflets to give blood whenever I could.
I stopped after giving 26 pints of blood in total when the machine that tests the blood in the beginning when it takes a prick of your finger and tests it, was forever saying there was something wrong with the blood or machine. After sending both away to the main labs it always came back ok and they still wanted me to give blood.
After the third time, I gave up and stopped a few years ago.
All my family and children have this blood also.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You need to read the whole thread before spouting your mouth off ! There is no such thing as a "royal" bloodline! I don't know your question because, like many other posts, you are typing dribble.

Odd. The Royals assume THEY have a super-special royal bloodline.

Perhaps it is YOU are is being defensive because suddenly some one drops by and tells some of you off for telling nonsense.

Defensive, offensive - I'm not sure who's being what.

To other readers.....here's some INTELLIGENT reading on the ABO groups:
www.dadamo.com...

A clip from your link -

The Basques are an ancient people whose origins are still a mystery. The Basque language, the only western European language not connected by Indo-European roots, appears to be related to several dialects found in small isolated populations in the valleys of the Caucasus Mountains. Although they look much like their French and Spanish neighbors, Basques possess the lowest frequency of blood group B---originally having no group B at all---and the highest frequencies of blood group O in Europe. Cattle, abundant on the European plains, and fresh water fish seem to have been the staples of their early existence, as evidenced by the extraordinary renderings of the famous cave paintings found in the Basque country.

More than fifty percent of the Basque population is Rh negative, as opposed to sixteen percent for the rest of Europe. Like the gene for group O, the genetic mechanism for the Rh negative blood type is simpler, hence undoubtedly older, than the gene for Rh positive.

There does appear to be some blood-type/factor bloodline examples among isolated groups. I have a large percentage of Basque heritage and O-negative blood. Makes sense.

Blood group AB is found in less than five percent of the population. It is certainly the most recent blood group. Unlike the other Abo blood groups, group AB resulted from the intermingling of group A Caucasian people and group B Mongolian people. Some of this may have been peaceful, some must have been part of the violent turmoil that marked the great "Migration of Peoples" at the end of the Ancient Period (300AD-800AD)

I might conclude the Royal bloodlines have little type AB examples due to not intermingling - assuming there may actually be a Royal bloodline, which seems to be the point in dispute.

Thanks for the link.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I wanted to ask since I have been through this thread on and off for a while. There is a saying that Native American Indians used "blood brothers" as a way to seek out others that were negative.

I tried to look for a photo or something about the visual with the naked eye, to see if there is something that 2 people of the opposite blood-types can try to see if it works.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

In answer to the blood brothers of the american native Indians, I dont believe it referred to blood types but a bond among friends if you shared your blood with a self inflicted wound and "BOUND " your wounds together ,it signified an eternal pledge of friendship ,hence "Blood Brothers" was the term used for a pledge of everlasting loyalty and friendship because you had literally shared each others blood..

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I totally agree about IQ Tests. I tested highly in the genius test but on another site I got a D on the brain test. They asked me my eating habits,whether I remembered where I parked my car ,whether i walked into a room and forgot what I went there for. The answer to the latter two questions was everyday...The tests were not indicative of intelligence per se. At least ,I hope not.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Exactly where do the Royal families allege they have a super royal bloodline? Do you have a source from any Royal family member who alleges this? Don't look because there is'nt one.

Again, there is no such thing as a particular "Royal" bloodline. Each of the ABO blood group has it's own uniqueness and works differently to each other especially in regards to disease and viruses. One blood group might be able to supply blood across the board but they may be affected by many diseases that are resistant to another group that would out survive the others. Thats why there are fewer O negatives. When disease & viruses hits, it usually hits the O and A groups faster than AB or B; especially like some of the more deadly flu viruses. Type AB showed resistance to Cholera, type A and O attracts more mozzies, etc.

QUOTE: B confers weaker protection against plague. This is probably why B is more common in North-East Europe, which was virtually unaffected by the Black Death during the Middle Ages. UNQUOTE

Fact is, Type B is a known ancient semetic blood line and too few semetic people were residing in England and Europe during the Middle Ages and those from the semetic cultures who were living in England at the time were slaughtered or sent in to exile.

The following will tell you more:

www.eupedia.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The one thing that has always bothered me about blood types is that A,B, and AB are All Dominant over O so why are there more O blood types after so many years? It doesnt make sense.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This thread has grown so much I will admit I haven't read every single post but has anyone mentioned that Rhogam shot given to RH negative mothers to keep their system from attacking an RH positive fetus is made from the antibodies produced my RH negative women. Plasma centers pay top dollar for plasma. So it is thanks to Rh negative women that an RH negative female and RH positive male can reproduce without risking loosing the baby due to erythroblastosis.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

I volunteered for one of these program (Rhogam production) and honestly, it offered quite a bit of money. I wasn't accepted because I wasn't artificially or biologically sterile. That $$ would have been nice for me, especially at that time.

More interesting ingredients to throw in the pot. Does anyone know their mtDNA and/or Y-DNA haplogroups? I'm seeing a propensity for Rh negative, most likely of the O persuasion, among certain haplogroups.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I think maybe Denisovan if you went back that far. My ancestors came from that area.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
hello i just signed up because of this thread. i did not that there were so many other people with some of the same experinces that i have had thanks for sharing everyone. i am type o - had blond hair and eyes and blue eyes that changed color to my mood until i was about 8 thats when i got hit in the forehead with a golfball heres that story my 2 cousins were playing golf in the front yard they were probobly 30ft from eachother for some reason before it happend i saw one cousin hit the ball and the other fall to the fround dead when i saw this for some reason i ran in between them and took the hit the golf ball was halfway into my skull i still have the bump on my forhead the docs said i should not have lived but im here and it healed within 2 weeks no brain trouble as of yet.im 37 now. and thats when my hair and eye color changed to brown. i think i was 10 when i saw my first aircraft that didnt make a sound as it hovered over the house dont remember how high it was but it was cool. ive seen things and hate crowds of more than 5 people, i just have to get out of there,i too have the ringing every now and then at least twice a day.i also can hear electronic devices of all sorts. even if im not in the same room just by sound i can tell if the equipment is on or off. my nose used to bleed whenever it wanted to all throughout the day anyday it sucked at work. it quite 2 years ago and hasnt done it since.dont know why but im glad thats over. not all the time but most i can see how things are going to happen and end up another reason i dont crowds. i have felt like i dont belong here for as long as i can remember. i can tell what type of person you are just by looking into your eyes and also of couse by your handshake.sometimes i dont even have look at you and i can tell i dont want to be around you.i have more but will have to leave for now.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I also dislike being in crowds. I pick up on the energy of others, too.

The MOST uncomfortable (yet beautiful) thing is being in the presence of a person like myself. It is like nothing else exists. It is also odd to be around people who know that you pick up on their energy. They can't pick up your energy but they are fully aware that you see right through them, even when their intentions are honorable.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

thats cool i do that all the time too. even though i dont like groups unless of they are like me us, sometimes i do lie the reactions i just thought it was funny sometimes when i dont feel like im about get into a fight as i am quick to anger. heres another one id like to ask if anyone knows ?can a o + and an ab+ have a o- child? because i was different form my dad and mother they both are black haired but my dad has blue eyes he has thought this whole time that i was not his?? i will be getting a dna test but to find out if he is my father or not id like to know for children.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

whats also cool like you said see right through them sometimes i just dismiss theire presence and dont even realize they had been around. oh got another one for ya what blood type works at fast food places and the like cause i cant stand them i want what i want not what they think i might want. can we get some type onegs in there i hate getting home and nothing i orderd is in the bags????

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

they gave that shot my mother she is ab+ not -, im o neg, why would they give it to a mother that is neg with neg child??

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by joekustom

I am notorious for dismissing people. It is not my intentions to be arrogant. It is also ingrained in me to not be fake. If you rub me wrong then you just do. I don't go out of my way to make you feel uncomfortable, though. I can be pleasant in any situation. But you won't ever hear me discussing fluffy topics with a person I don't care for.

On to your DNA question. If I were you I'd get more clarification on the blood types of my family members. Two parents who are Rh + can indeed have an Rh negative child. That is due to the probability that each parent is +/-, meaning each carry the ability to transmit either gene. Some people are what you call heterozygous Rh +, meaning they also carry both abilities to produce Rh+ and Rh- children.

That said, the parental blood types you listed are not compatible with a type O child. Both A and B are dominate over O. A double dominate parent with AB type could only pass on type A or B to an O type mothers. Since these types are again dominate over O, the mother's blood type is cancelled out. The child can only be blood type A (positive or negative) or B (positive of negative).

But seriously, I think you should ask your parents for clarification. One or both of them may not truly know their blood type. This could be just either of them guessing at their type, much like that one Cherokee family member that every seems to have.

edit on 19-1-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I am A+, Rh-...does that mean something?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
i know i cant be the only one but i feel like im not of this time like i was born too early. every time i see an airplane i feel like they are old technology and why are they still using them?? its like the technology of today should be in museums and not in the air or on the roads they are past technology. anyone else get this????

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join