It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

Then you are O negative. Type positive blood will not create antibodies. I know of many miss-typing incidents.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
How's it going folks?

Long time no has been on...

OK this is some strange and interesting stuff. I must chime in; that I am Scottish as far back as anyone cares to check or fathom and the rest of my family.
This subject roused my interest, in that I have no idea of my blood type. I contacted my mother today to discuss what type I am, as I was aware that my father had a very rare type of blood and had no idea whether it was positive or negative. My mother could not tell my brothers or I what ours were.

As it turns out my father was a blood donor due to the rarity of his blood type, which after digging up his card, turns out to be:

A Rhesus D-

God knows what that means for me or the lack of his monkey connection as my mother was A+ and therefore, must have a cousin in the rainforest I have yet to meet.

As I said interesting stuff, and if anyone knows how to find out your blood type from the NHS in the UK, I'd love to hear from you and anything else you might have on the subject.

Peace.

edit on 20-10-2010 by DomhainGràdh because: rusty proof reading and shyte grammer...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DomhainGràdh

Things are going great here....thanks. You can order a typing kit on-line if hey are not available in your local pharmacy. Here is a link www.craigmedical.com... and there are many more...just do a search.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Spot on buddy, I'll check that out, thanks.

Missing link and all that, who really knows what has happened in our distant and near past? Never look and you'll never find as my old mother would say.

peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If you mean A- Du Variant, it isn't necessarily hereditary. My sister and grandmother (paternal) are some sort of unknown variant which is hereditary obviously, but not always.

(I suspect that one or more of the codons in my family coding for rh is "fragile" or prone to deletion.)

You can be a Du Variant with a miscoding. One of the three codons that code for Rhesus factor (D in this case) miscode, so you have a "weak" rhesus factor. Your germs cells are not weak D, meaning your children are probably not a weak rh.

This is about 1-2% of the population in Europe when I last saw some of the studies being run on the blood donors.

You could theoretically have deletions/miscoding on one of the other two codons for Rhesus Factor as well.

Further, the ABO blood typing system is not the only blood tying system possible.
edit on 2010/10/20 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Thanks for the informed response. I will add that this subject is not even close to my strongest, not that I really need to.

If I may ask? Would such variants in your blood lead to a greater or lesser chance of contracting illness? I ask, as my father died of cancer, yet a great deal of people do, so I cannot and will not claim such as a reason. Yet theoretically, such deviations in your genetic make up should affect your vulnerability to certain conditions, diseases and ailments and vis a vis? alternatively, am I far off the mark?

As for the D- part, I really have not a Scooby what this means and this is not a slight on you. It is nothing I have ever really studied or worked with.

In your more informed opinion, what would the chances of inheritance be or deviations within the 'mutation' mean for my possible blood type and me? Would it be more likely negative as with my father, positive in the case of my mother or pure chance?
Thanks in advance.
Peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I am merely an interested curious observer and not an expert.

Blood factor traits are found in the part of your genes which completely recombine in every person from a set given by your father and your mother.

I don't know that I can give a very good explanation of this in a post. I'll see if I can find an online tutorial about blood factor inheritance to post.

It is probably worth noting that Rh factor is a seperate blood grouping system than ABO.

Wiki does a pretty good job of depicting this. It also goes into some of the reasons why Rh- may have some selection advantage when it clearly also suffered from the potential problem of each female carrier having only one descendent.

en.wikipedia.org...

Rh negative usually refers to the D factor only - but my own family shows that this isn't the whole story as neither of my relatives show up as a weak D, and their test fluctuate back and forth between being positive and negative (more often negative) and I myself once showed up as being a negative when I am positive most of the time.

There are FIFTY Rhesus antigens. You could be positive or negative for any of them. Each of your children gets a random permutation of those fifty combined with another persons fifty.

How in the name of any God you choose could ANYONE think that over the course of thousands of generations people think that this could somehow make for a "special blood line" boggles the mind. It also bears questioning - before labs, how on Earth do people think that other "special" Rh- people found Rh- partners?

All these special people were carrying around their own pocket gene lab in their caves?

edit on 2010/10/20 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

The members here are simply stating observations concerning their own sometimes different attributes. You come here with no more knowledge than most of the members posting. Ridiculing this thread or it's contributors places you in the same camp you have designated us to.

By the way negatives were not finding other negatives or are they now in order to reproduce. Lots of women lost lots of babies in and out of uteri before Rhogam.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
RH negative means that the person is missing the Rhesus monkey protein in their DNA.
If people have greater abilities if they are missing a monkey blood protein, then it would be logical to believe that humans are a cross breed of aliens and monkeys.
The less monkey genetics we have, the more alien genetics and possibly alien abilities we have.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by Aeons

The members here are simply stating observations concerning their own sometimes different attributes. You come here with no more knowledge than most of the members posting. Ridiculing this thread or it's contributors places you in the same camp you have designated us to.

By the way negatives were not finding other negatives or are they now in order to reproduce. Lots of women lost lots of babies in and out of uteri before Rhogam.

I have to agree with you, witness; too many railing and flinging ad hominem attacks over simple observations; can't really point out any here claiming or providing evidence to support -blood being superior, only different;

just as an earlier poster just could not understand why the percentage of -blood isn't significantly higher, even tho it has been pointed out several times that -mothers before the advent of rhogam rarely could give sucessful live birth to more than one child ; the only reason I sired 3 -blood offspring is because their mother was A+; I carry the -gene.

seeker.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Good to see your heart warming avatar and words again.

I'm back in the saddle again and I see the world is as I left it...scary but beautiful.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Wow, this is a long thread...admittedly, I only got to page 10, I think, so if I repeat something, my apologies. The blood type groups have ALWAYS fascinated me, as well as the Rh factor. But let me state for the record, I'm B+, and have experienced most, if not all and THEN some, of what has been mentioned thus far. I think it's safe to say that the Rh factor does not predetermine someone's ability to tap into inherent psychic or paranormal abilities, or even their interest in these topics.

I am brown haired, greenish hazel eyes with quite a bit of European blood in my family tree, and also native American Indian. It shouldn't be so, considering that I fit all the predispositions for Rh-, so maybe we're all going about this the wrong way. I will admittedly say that I've not had my blood tested in years, so I don't know if it's changed or not...I would be shocked if it did, and then I'd be a believer that something was amiss.

Scientifically speaking, those who are Rh- are simply missing the D antigen present in Rh+ types. (There are over 50 different types of antigens within the 30 different blood groups). The antigen is responsible for fighting off disease by producing antibodies. The D antigen is important in the development of isoimmunization in Rh-negative persons exposed to the blood of Rh-positive persons. This is purely a genetic expression. Mixing these different bloods will, essentially, place them at war with each other because each one's antigens will produce antibodies to fight off the foreign blood it does not recognize. Personally, I think it was nature's way of preventing humans from hybridizing between races, not to allude that any one in particular was better than the other....just different. Bypassing natural laws in this manner can eventually lead to infertility in subsequent generations in hybrid animals...I wonder if this will be a problem within the human race. Interestingly, in most hybridized plants, the seeds will revert back to one of the parental varieties and not carry the hybridized gene. As we all know, GMO's are a big source of debate where our produce is concerned, and studies are showing that the genetically modified produce may have harmful long-term effects on humans. If we are the ones who are genetically modifying ourselves to mix blood types, what does the future hold for us?

Anyway, here are some interesting things I found.....

According to Wikipedia:

Blood group B has its highest frequency in Northern India and neighboring Central Asia, and its incidence diminishes both towards the west and the east, falling to single digit percentages in Spain.

The Japanese have developed a personality chart based on one's blood type which has gained both acceptance and criticism over the years. Although there is no scientific evidence and it does not address the Rh factor, I'm going to post this along with some other "theories", just to make the topic a bit more interesting. This is highly regarded in Japan and Taiwan...so much so that unless you want people to shun you, you don't tell them what your blood type is, in case it is one in which they look down on for whatever reason.

Japanese blood type personality chart

Type A
Best traits Earnest, creative, sensible, reserved, patient, responsible
Worst traits Fastidious, over-earnest, stubborn, tense, conservative

Type B
Best traits Wild, active, doer, creative, passionate, strong
Worst traits Selfish, irresponsible, unforgiving, unpredictable

Type AB
Best traits Cool, controlled, rational, sociable
Worst traits Critical, indecisive, forgetful, irresponsible

Type O
Best traits Agreeable, sociable, optimistic
Worst traits Vain, rude, jealous, arrogant

On a completely unrelated, unscientific note, I find it fascinating that there are countless documentations of people randomly changing blood types without any interference. I think this warrants investigation. There are all sorts of conspiracies that the Rh factor is bad, and then there are those that the Rh factor is good....it's related to Jesus according to some and related to reptilians according to others. Personally, I find it more fascinating that the blood changed, when there's no scientific reason for it to have happened at all. We should compile data that includes things like diet, medical history, age....maybe we can find a connection.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well, if in your world discussing the chromosome components that code for your genetic traits is an "attack" and your "research" based on typing in "Rh negative" into google is "understanding" I think that pretty much sums up your "openness" to the "truth."

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

More so than I - thanks for your input regarding my question though it is much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
RH negative means that the person is missing the Rhesus monkey protein in their DNA.
If people have greater abilities if they are missing a monkey blood protein, then it would be logical to believe that humans are a cross breed of aliens and monkeys.
The less monkey genetics we have, the more alien genetics and possibly alien abilities we have.

Again, please do some research before making such statements. The reason the + rh factor is referred to as Rhesus is because it is similar to what is found in the Rhesus monkey, not exact. Also, all humans of both + and - rh have what is considered as "ET" DNA which is the junk DNA. Then you must also look at the brain. All humans have three parts of the brain that other types of animals have. The first is the center of the brain(the Triune or Reptilian Complex), the second is the area that surrounds the Reptilian part which is what cats, dogs, horses and other warm blooded mammals have(the Limbic System) and the largest is the Neocortex which is found in primates as well as other animals but ours is more like that of the primate. All humans have these sections of the brain.

When you do research on DNA in the human body, all of the above does not just apply to those of the negative rh. It applies to all humans regardless of what their rh factor is. Also, I must state again that if you look through this thread, you will also see about the same amount of positive rh people who have the same traits as those of the rh- so those things do not just apply to those of a negative rh factor. Why do so many rh- people seem to overlook that?

Like it or not dear, you do have primate DNA in you even if you are rh -. You are not all high and mighty like you try to make yourself out to be. No one is.

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by Aeons

Then why are the members who are of positive rh who have the same attributes as the negatives never taken into consideration? They are always overlooked as if they never even posted here.
edit on 10/21/2010 by Red_Rose because: Added more text

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Red_Rose

I'm not sure that anyone posting here is being overlooked. I see many posters including those negative blood types chiming in and getting no response.....and I thank them all for their contribution.

I would like to keep this thread free of insult and innuendo.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
and facts apparently.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I'm not sure what facts you allude to. And whatever claimed facts that have been presented here I am sure many members have considered them.

I have seen no facts presented that address the questions in my thread. I have however learned a great deal of history and the theory presented by some has intrigued me.

If you could answer my Opening question with fact I would appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

It is good to see you back among us, witness; some things have changed, some have not, some friends are no longer among us, some, you among others, have left but then re-joined us.

The last time I looked, the title of this thread was Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History; although I fail to see where any poster has been ignored or denied, the focus of your OP was very specific; perhaps the needs of those that feel over-looked or slighted would be best served in another thread about Positive Blood type.

I, too, am waiting on specific, verifiable facts that answer your original OP.

seeker

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thank You for starting this.
Many members of my family are Rh- myself included. Those of us who are, follow the paternal line in looks, smallish frame, thin build, blue or blue grey eyes , red or blonde hair(in my cause dark auburn in middle age, when I was young strawberry blonde), and the older we get the lighter our eyes get leaning more toward grey along with our hair, and we are all precognitive. ALL not just one or two ALL. Its weird. but interesting to carry on conversations at the holiday dinner table when everyone finishes the other sentences. We are of Irish descent.
Our family is clearly sliced between two seperate worlds, those of us who are Rh- and those of us who are Rh+.
Not only do we have a difference in abilities, but in looks, the Rh+ side of the family is dark or hazel, or green eyed, and dark haired, body builds are taller, and more massive bone structures. Not sure if they have any extra gifts they dont talk about it if they do.
Now in the newest generation we have a couple of us who are a blending of the two. one green eyed child with brilliant blonde hair Rh- and precognitive. No blue eyes but they do change color.

there erally needs to be a proffessional study done on this, I'd love to know where we came from really.
I remember alot of things that I know weren't from this time, but I can't put a real finger on the era they came from. I just know it wasn't from this life. Strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join