It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Well, to break it down very simply....rh comes from rhesus monkey....and 86 percent of the population have monkey ingredients in their blood while the other 14 percent of us do not. We are a much purer form of human than you guys.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Some of you who are talking about how you have blond hair and blue eyes, sorry but you have it wrong. Those who have this blood type (R1B aka Dragon blood) have red hair, green eyes, pail white skin and very tall.

edit on 26-12-2010 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
Sorry about the questionable link in my last post. I'm learning here. The really creepy part of the RH negative blood is its connecttion to royal blood, aryan blood, the clean blood talked of in several places in the bible, and Native Americans knew if they were blood brothers and could co-exist by cutting themselves, sharing the blood then seeing if it would coagulate.

Negative and positive blood types simply are not compatible. We are all part of the same species, but 14 percent just do not fit in.

I didn't know you could do that as a quick fix for blood compatibility, surely there's more to it than that?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

I am ab (type) RH NEGATIVE.....that's why I asked. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
Some of you who are talking about how you have blond hair and blue eyes, sorry but you have it wrong. Those who have this blood type (R1B aka Dragon blood) have red hair, green eyes, pail white skin and very tall.

edit on 26-12-2010 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

That's not quite how it is for R1B. R1B is genetic type, not blood.
R1B is typically white, caucasian with norse, saxon, celtic ancestry etc.
So white, blonde/red blue or green eyes get's you that.

Once you start hitting East Germany / Poland / Czech Rep. you get to R1A genetype etc.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Hmmmm well I have auburn/brown hair and light brown eyes

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave

Oh, an Aleon, if you had ANY metal implants in your body, you would not have gotten an MRI.

I have had a spine fusion and have metal in my body. Veterans Affairs orders a MRI annually.

....may explain why I've been in agonizing pain over the years...but they DO give MRI's to people with metal in them.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

I mean that native Americans would test their compatibility with the mixing of blood. If the blood did not mix they could not marry into other native families. A very simple solution that white settlers did not pick up on and if they had it would have saved many babies.

What are the chances...the odds that we would have a succession of negative blood types for presidents? Obama is AB-. That makes two AB- presidents, coming out of a population that is less than 12% negative blood type and about 1% AB-?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

YOU may be of Basque origin. Through the magic of DNA testing and detective work, it is proposed that the Basques are the originators of the people who populated the British Isles.

www.prospect-magazine.co.uk...

I prefer to stick to history. The Celts were original inhabitants of the British Isles and were pushed out to the north and west by the Anglo Saxons.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rxnnxs

the abnormal bone u talk about, is eternal chest bone, that grows on your chest as the bones fuse together as you grow older, thats what my doctor says, or is he some sort of liar?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomorrow
I am o neg.blood type and was my hair was red at birth. I have light green eyes, yet have olive skin.
Having been in the medical field I can tell you that o neg. blood is the only type of blood that anyone on the planet can receive because it is missing the protien that would have to be matched to a type. However o- neg blood can only receive o-neg. blood in a transfusion.

Thanks for the technical info. I was wandering why, about a week ago, the authorities here were making an appeal for 0 negative blood. They were running short of supplies due to bad weather. Now, I understand that this type of blood suits everyone.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hello everyone. This is my story. I am O Negative. Just found out today.

I have medium dark brown hair that was black when I was a baby and turned a bit blonde around age 7-8. I had blue eyes till I was 8 and now they're green. My name Katelyn means "the pure one" and I found out that my blood is pure :-)

I hear that same ringing in my ear very often, it's more like a sharp, stabbing ring. I have always felt weird as if people looked at me because they knew something I didn't. I'm adopted, I have two birth sisters and we are scarily similar even though we are never around each other. We are all 3 interested in alien activity and the paranormal. I do not know their blood types nor do I know my birth parents'.

I do not get sick often, but I did have spinal meningitis as a baby. I do not have any allergies besides a few plant/tree pollen allergies. I have a scar on the inside of my left ring finger, but I'm not sure where I got it b/c I've had it as long as I could notice it. I am very good at mental tests, and I am very good at logic and picking apart arguments. I sometimes can know what someone is thinking without actually trying...it just happens. I also say the same things as people ALL the time to the point they get annoyed or freaked out. I am very interested on the origins of the current human race and our intelligence.

People always seem to like me even when I feel like I'm being very average. Teachers and professors would always take to me and I wouldn't even try to stand out or suck up, and many times I made average grades or at least not way better than everyone else so I never understood that. The way people look at me sometimes...I don't know. I'm not paranoid about it, but I do find it odd.

I have been through some bouts of depression, but I feel like those were caused by just everyday life things. I do not like crowds and I am very withdrawn. I don't think I'm a genius, but I was very bright as a child. I could read at 14 months of age and count.

Any thoughts to my ramblings would be nice. I'd like to know what others think. I don't really have a specific question.
edit on 31-12-2010 by kabrissey because: additional info

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hi all...I just joined so I hope this reply posts where i want it too...
I am also O- and I guess I just wanted to add my 2 cents worth. I also have almost all of the "traits" except to my knowledge have not had any ufo encounters...many other worldly ones tho..spirits, angels, demons, dreams, above averagge IQ, premonitions..hate crowds, empathetic (extremely) Irish ancestry, feeling of not belonging here..
I noticed that there is one here who thimks we are full of ourselves because of our blood..NO, I dont think this is the case, we are genuinly seeking knowledge as to our origins..many of us find it strange that we cannot mate with the positives without the help of modern meds...this is entirely unheard of in the animal kingdom, and seems unnatural...what I think really concerns us tho is ...as in my case for ex: the rhogram shot..I had to have the shot when I had my son 25 yrs ago. and do you think I was informed by that doctor that there could be serious side effects from the mercury they put in there??? both to me and my unborn child? no! I was not!
I am angered by this, as my son turned out to be negative, and I didnt even need the shot.
as a result,.. I and 100's of other RH- woman now have serious auto-immune diseases as a result of this shot, (thyroid, alopecia, etc) and our children..yes 100's of them all have ADHD and autism, and other related disorders...

I think I should have been more informed, when I asked about why I needed this shot, I was not given a straight answer, and was brushed off, I was not informed that they were injecting me with one of the most poisonous substances known to man!!
this is why many of us...due to sites like this and research. provided by us.many of us have decided to find or only have children with other rh negs...i dont see anything wrong with this, obviously it is the way nature wanted it.

also...about the many positives who seem to share similar traits? I learned on another ning site that many of the positives..(because of the genetic mingling done since the invention of rhogram) have (altho they are positive , also carry (or may carry) what is called a negative allele..lurking behind the scenes..this is what could give them the same abilitys we have and yet still be rh positive...someone..somewhere in their line had rh negative..it is just not dominnt..

thanks...great post!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dreampurplequeen

I know where you're coming from. Doctors never tell women the facts before injecting them. Fortunately my doctor waited till after my daughter was born to check the blood type. My sister however was given the shot while pregnant for both children she carried and it turned out that her husband was also a negative. Go figure. I don't think many doctors know...they simply follow pharmacological guidelines.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

StealthyKat we have the same blood type, ab negative.
I found out I have it after my first child was born and I had to.

have the Rhogam shot. I was told by doctors to never have any more kids

but I did have one more and she is fine and was a good child.

Have you had any experiences from having this blood type?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hey.. this is my first post so hope it all comes out ok.....I have been on the site for about three weeks and am totally loving it...all the things that totally interest me.
So anyway just wanted to say about the rh negative blood type, which I am, I have read every single post today, it has taken me nearly 7 hours, I loved every single bit of it, and totally agree with all the things that rh negative people seem to have in common.
My great grandmother had webbed hands.
From a child I had nose bleeds every morning for years.
I knew from an early age how to slow my heartbeat down, I used to play the game in be...., sometimes would scare myself silly if I slowed it down to much, but since growing up for some reason have played the game in doctors surgeries if had to have an ecg, only twice, but both times they said their equipment was broken.
I have really low blood pressure...my husband has high blood pressure so he brought one of those little machines so he could keep an eye on it.....he is facinated with the way I can change the numbers when I have it on my arm...just concentration really, but fun.
Have a really high pain threshold which nearly killed me when my appendix burst a few years ago...I would have sat there until I died if it hadn't been for my daughter knowing what I am like.
When I do get sick, I get a high temperature in my hands instead of my forehead, my hands literally burn and I have to soak them in ice water.
Cannot take medication unless herbal, my doctor said my body was to sensitive, and my heart speeds up to much.
I read a few posts on eyes and piercing eyes, this one thing has always upset me, none of my three children will look into my eyes, they all say it frightens them, really upsetting, and last month on christmas day we were playing a game with my grandchildren, and my 9 year old grandchild refused to look into my eyes, I didn't say anything but it is upsetting.
I am always cold
I feel other peoples emotions way to much and feel their hurt and pain...but to the point of where it makes me feel ill inside as its to much.
Years ago sentences would come out of my mouth that would make no sense and then whatever I had said would happen within the week.
I hope no one thinks I am crazy, reading it back it sounds crazy lol.....but I just wanted to join in as I relate to so much on here......

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Do you have to ask specifically for them to test for negative type blood or would that just come up on any routine test?...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

yep 86%'s ancestors were monkey fu&&ers.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by punctual

It's a standard part of a blood test. They will tell you if you are A, B, Ab, or O then they say positive or negative. Positive for the trait, negative for its absence.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by Witness2008

The negative RH factor that roughly 14 percent of the worlds population has intrigues me. Where did this supposed mutation have its beginning? Could there be some truth to the testimony of some that their blood somehow gives them traits that others do not have such as greater psychic abilities, eye color, hair color and even alien contact.

It is a subject I have researched for a few months now, and it has some pretty frightening implications.

I am wondering if mandatory genetic testing of the entire population is in order.

Whhaaatttt??
I have no need to wonder! MANDATORY my arse. I am a free man and no one will invade my body by drawing blood for ANY reason unless I decide it is in my favour.
Jeeeezuz!!
You sound like these Illuminate types.
Can't you see how dangerous such a proposition can be ?
The poor hypnotised people of the US have allowed themselves to be vaccinated, are you happy about that?
Now we have suggestions that the WHOLE WORLD be forced to give blood.
Out of my cold dead arm !

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join