It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
How could a new version of blood be made if there is only certain types?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by Witness2008

It is good to see you back among us, witness; some things have changed, some have not, some friends are no longer among us, some, you among others, have left but then re-joined us.

The last time I looked, the title of this thread was Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History; although I fail to see where any poster has been ignored or denied, the focus of your OP was very specific; perhaps the needs of those that feel over-looked or slighted would be best served in another thread about Positive Blood type.

I, too, am waiting on specific, verifiable facts that answer your original OP.

seeker

People like myself(which you were so subtly referring to) posted here to show others who are full of themselves(not all, of course) that the traits that so many claim to belong to those of a negative rh also belong to so many of the positives as well and that there is so much more to these traits then a mere rh factor. That is what is often overlooked.

This thread reminds me of the one here that was discussing about the history of the Red Haired race and how they could be everything from ancient royalty to aliens and many people there jumped in stating that it was all a bunch of bull and went on to say that people with red hair are no better then those who are brown or blond and then others had to add stupidity like how red hair comes from incest and all of that crap which was actually quite funny. The only difference between that thread and this one is that all of the redheads that posted there weren't full of themselves all because they have red hair whereas many of the rh- people here think they are all that and a bag of chips because they lack a specific antigen.

Also, please direct me to a thread that's supposedly for those of a positive rh and show me people who are rh+ who talk as though they are the best thing to grace this planet. I strongly believe that when people boast about themselves in any way, they are doing so because there are things about themselves that they dislike so they try to talk themselves up to be something they're not.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Synthesized blood has been around for a while but only for a positive recipient as researchers were unable to produce antigen free blood for negatives. But it seems that o- will be readily available if this researchbioengineersatwork.blogspot.com... pans out.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Red_Rose

Perhaps you could start a positive blood type thread.

The members that have posted here have been polite and I would appreciate you doing the same. I for one know that the fact that I am negative sets me apart in that I have to partner with other negatives in order to reproduce naturally. I have lost a child because of my blood type and have earned the right to ask questions about the stuff that runs through my veins.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Perhaps you could start a positive blood type thread.

The members that have posted here have been polite and I would appreciate you doing the same. I for one know that the fact that I am negative sets me apart in that I have to partner with other negatives in order to reproduce naturally. I have lost a child because of my blood type and have earned the right to ask questions about the stuff that runs through my veins.

Actually, I wasn't being impolite at all. I abided by all of the rules for this site and I never once called people derogatory names. I just stated the obvious when it comes to some people thinking they are all that. My posts are to the point. Some people can handle it and others cannot.

Asking questions about your body is all fine and good but when people start to think that they are the cat's behind because there is something that is a bit different about themselves, then that is going way too far which many people here have done. I don't have a problem with asking questions because I do that myself.

I do have a few questions for you though that I'm curious about. You said that you would have to partner with other negatives so you can reproduce naturally. So are you saying that if you met a man that was everything you were looking for in both a person and in a relationship but found out that he was A+, you would dump him all because of his blood type? That sounds a bit prejudice to me. I'm sure you wouldn't want someone doing that to you so could you really bring yourself to do that to another? I also understand that it would be very hard to lose a child but many women have successfully had children by getting the Rhogam injection. Do you have something against doing that or do you just not like that idea that you might have a child that has a positive rh factor?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I certainly would obtain the rhogam if my partner were positive and we wanted to have children. However The man I eventually married was negative and our children were negative. My daughters have no intention of reproducing but both managed to pair up with other negatives.

Both sets of my grandparents were negative as were both of my parents. The same is true on my husbands side.
Perhaps there is a natural attraction within negatives.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I hate to jump on the bandwagon because it's almost embarrassing how so many people around here seem to be, for what is extremely rare in the general public, such an unusual blood type. But alas, I am O negative.

I just wanted to say I'm the exact average height of the American male. I have high blood pressure, a somewhat suppressed and irritating immune system and have never had any paranormal experiences or abilities. I've never seen a UFO or had any alien experiences … that I'm aware of. The extra smarts, though, I, too, have in spades.

Of course, an exception does not invalidate a "rule" and yes, of course, I'm sure my cynical and skeptical nature closes my mind (and perhaps my aura, as well) to these very experiences others seem unable to avoid.

But I find the topic as interesting as everyone else, really, and wanted to throw something out there because there seems to be some blood knowledge in this group, no doubt.

I wonder if the "monkey idea," the supposed connection between the concept of the Rh factor and Rhesus monkeys is kinda misunderstood. Isn't it the case that the original laboratory procedures that led to the identification of the Rh factor (which was actually just the observation of antibodies on red blood cells) just happened to be conducted on Rhesus monkeys? The actual term "Rh negative/positive" indicates the presence of human antibodies like the ones that were uncovered in Rhesus monkeys. It is not the case that there are actual monkey antibodies within Rh positive people … unless your talking more macro and are inferring all of our genes, ultimately, derive from a common hominid ancestor (in which case I, of course, would totally agree). Is this not correct?

In which case, the idea that Rh positive people are monkeys and us, übercool non-monkeys are specially-sent packages from Mars with atomic powers of transcendental talent is, at least somewhat, invalidated. Admittedly, the concept is still an enigma … much like the weird ethnicities of isolated groups, red hair-inheritance, strange genetic disorders and the countless other mysteries of humans and humanity.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
The negative RH factor that roughly 14 percent of the worlds population has intrigues me. Where did this supposed mutation have its beginning? Could there be some truth to the testimony of some that their blood somehow gives them traits that others do not have such as greater psychic abilities, eye color, hair color and even alien contact.

This board is full of curious people and I am sure that some of you will type in the proper search term on any search engine and will come back with much meaty converstion. It is a subject I have researched for a few months now, and it has some pretty frightening implications.

A simple punnent square illustrates why rh neg is rare. No Alien intervention necessary.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
All I can can say here is that I am black with -A blood type and I have experienced many weird things in my life. I am a big fan of astronomy and my birth sign is Sagittarius. In addition, my lucky number is 13. I am amazed by theses remarkable stories that I have read on this forum. I am still skeptical about many things about the negative blood type. I know that I have precognitive ability to know what will happen in certain events. Specially when I am driving, watching a football game, etc. I should say having Psychic ability. I will come again with more stuff. This is too scary to discuss.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

A punnet square is only a predictive tool for determining genotypes based on the dominate and recessive alleles that come together in the reproduction of plants and animals. It doesn't answer many of the questions posed here.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

Happy to have you on the band-wagon.

The D antigen that we are all speaking of here does connect man to all other apes as all other primates carry RHD. Less than 15% of the human population lacks the D antigen. RH is as you had stated was named for the rhesuses Monkey that donated so much of his time to isolating the antigen.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
RH- is not sheerly a one on one genetics. It runs in my family as well but only one purson (uncle, brother of my father) has it.

But then again, my family has some weird trades like genetic fallback in general. (childeren with blond hair blue eyes whil parents have neither, cause by genetic fallback, perfectly normal evolutionairy)

I had blond hair when i was young, now I have silverbrown hair (nearly silverblack). I probably will have silverblack hair in five years before it turns grey.

Stuff like RH- is simply a genetics factor that popped up along the way due to some crisis, they just don't know the details of it yet.

Wake me up when you find something like quad-helix DNA, now THAT would prove alien involvement. Thou mentioning that would probably get me into trouble again.
edit on 25-10-2010 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I just joined this board. I have been trying to figure myself out my whole life. I am B neg. I always heard that the Rh factor was inherited from the father, has that been disproved? My father was 0 Neg, my mother A positive. My father had bronzey skin, black hair and hazel eyes, my mother had fair skin, black hair and blue eyes. I have green eyes and light hair at birth that grew darker, but it was always brown, never black like my parents. My skin is beige but with an olive undertone and I darken very quickly in the sun. My ancestry is all English, German, maybe Welsh, Scottish -- I don't really know as most of my ancestors came to America in the 1600-1700s. To our knowledge there is no ancestry that would obviously give us dark skin, but my parents looked Italian even though they were not.
I never thought RH neg was rare because I had a lot of friends that were RH neg too, and they all had green eyes. I try and try but cannot remember my early childhood. I was excited to see that is a common thing. Nothing very outstanding has ever happened to me, although I certainly am intersted in the arcane. I just wish I understood who I was and what's it all mean.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

i do that with my ears and they ring all the time.I have popped my ears since a child and yes you do hear different

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I guess I fit into just about every category:

I am English, Irish, and Scottish.
I am Rh negative, when born bc my mother and father are Rh positive, I was born a blue baby. When I was in the army, they lied to me and told me that I was A+.
I know that I I have been injected with RhMICROGam, I am fearful of having my name registered as a target, or next level in evolution? Or a freakish mutation for the ignorant.
I have asthma, allergic to just about everything under the sun, and now gluten too.
I have premonitions of Atlantis and that has been documented in past life regression sessions.
I have no doubt that I am a second wave Indigo, I am 32.

My question/ concern, is understanding that what I know now are tidbits of facts and symptoms that I have, are all representative of .... WHAT?!

thanks
etc...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Thank you for saying that with such class.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by etc888

If I were you I would research your blood type a,b,ab or O. As an O- my body is much more alkaline with a higher cooper level. My diet excludes gluten's which are bad for negatives.

As far as our place in the world that would be for each individual to understand. I do not donate Blood simply because when I did I was hounded and guilted into donating more. I know my health is top notch but I had to understand my own body balances before I reached this level.

I am not putting myself above any others because of my blood type but my blood type does stand out in the world because of demand and the RH negative blood properties... and possibly it does have something to do with the more spiritual phenomenon I experience.

Thanks for your questions and welcome to ATS. If you stay for a while you may want to get out the helmet. I've endured more than one beating here.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Now playing on UTube

"Monkey Blood: Who Are We?"

Link to video 1

www.livevideo.com...

Link to video 2

www.livevideo.com...
edit on 13-12-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have negative blood type,however I am the antichrist and you are all my children

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
AB negative here....never heard of all this. I know that if I have surgery I have to donate my own blood, and the blood banks are always after me LOL! But other than that, it's just a blood type....right?

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join