It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

The negative RH factor that roughly 14 percent of the worlds population has intrigues me. Where did this supposed mutation have its beginning? Could there be some truth to the testimony of some that their blood somehow gives them traits that others do not have such as greater psychic abilities, eye color, hair color and even alien contact.

It is a subject I have researched for a few months now, and it has some pretty frightening implications.

I am wondering if mandatory genetic testing of the entire population is in order.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The negative RH factor that roughly 14 percent of the worlds population has intrigues me. Where did this supposed mutation have its beginning? Could there be some truth to the testimony of some that their blood somehow gives them traits that others do not have such as greater psychic abilities, eye color, hair color and even alien contact.

This board is full of curious people and I am sure that some of you will type in the proper search term on any search engine and will come back with much meaty converstion. It is a subject I have researched for a few months now, and it has some pretty frightening implications.

So are you suggesting that a portion of the worlds poulation is of alien decent?

Do you have any charts that show blood type distribution in the worlds poulation?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

It is a subject I have researched for a few months now, and it has some pretty frightening implications.

I am wondering if mandatory genetic testing of the entire population is in order.

TPTB already know everybody's blood type.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

TPTB already know everybody's blood type.

Aint that the truth - makes you wonder if there is more to it than just medical care

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Oh wow

I wonder if there is something to this.

I have found proof that the Rh negative had not evolved on earth in the natural course of events.

For many years people have been searching for the wrong thing. Could the true "missing link" actually be man himself? The unknown link between earth and the stars - hybrid man. Man may be the missing link between primate and extraterrestrial.

www.greatdreams.com...

Joshua claims from the Biblical quotes that, Rh-negative blood originated from the Watcher angels who interbred with human women during the pre-flood era, eventually producing giants known as nephilims. The watcher angels were quoted as such in the book of Enoch and as "sons of God" in Genesis 6,4. The allele pattern of this genetic survival has led to speculations of Rh-negative genes passed on to Enoch, Noah and the post-flood humanity. The blood of Jesus is sourced as Rh-negative (AB) from the shroud evidence

www.free-press-release.com...

No one has tried to explain where the Rh negative people came from. Most, familiar with blood factors, admit that these people must at least be a mutation if not descendants of a different ancestor.

www.greatdreams.com...

edit on 10-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yes, there is some indication that there is a founder effect with Rh- . That when humans have been cut back to small numbers in an area with certain environmentally caused illnesses, that Rh- individuals were more likely to survive. Which slowly changes the numbers of people who live to have children who may have the same trait, who are also more likely to survive.

Now you move those people, and maybe have another population narrowing event - like say creeping glaciers - and those individuals live through it to be the parents of the next generation....well then you get a founder effect. A sudden and pervasive spread of a specific trait in a population.

Did you know that on google, this ridiculousness is the TOP hits on Rhesus Factor.

I suggest everyone take a chance to click on the "scholar" function, and take a gander on research about this.

Because EVERYONE has vague feelings of being "unique" and "different" and "misunderstood" or hoping they are "special." Why don't you choose something less ridiculous to pin it on, hey?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I wasn't going to write on this thread, because I knew exactly what would be on here. "Oh, you Rh- people think your sooo special, get over it."

Well here's my 2 cents. I am Rh- and I have been looking for answers concerning the where about's of this blood-type. I have found many different things, from reptilians, to cosmic astronauts, etc,.

There were 2 things that were consistent in this search. One, still till this day there is no real answer to where it originated from, just speculation. And 2 most of the traits seem to be similar to most with this blood-type. To me thats not a coincidence. We can clone sheep, but cant duplicate this blood-type?

You would think that this would be #1 priority, as it (Rh0-) is the universal blood-type, that they maybe find a better way to duplicate it.... unless they have no idea either. Even though there are no definite answers, there are people out there that are curious, and being different, or special is not a crime. Especially when it cannot be explained.

If we are all looking for "our"selves, and this may be a way to find it, why is that so wrong? I have been to sites where people are scared because there is no explanation, and think that Rh- are demons. There are women that have lost children due to this trait. Rhogam is very fascinating, that they can find a way to stop us from aborting a child, but cant find a way to duplicate the blood-type. I even started a thread a long time ago, about us possibly changing our species due to the newer ability of Rhogam giving women who would otherwise not be able to carry a child to be injected and have the child.

I say to my fellow Rh- out there, keep looking, in the long run, people may not think were special, but our blood can keep the population alive. We may be more special then we think.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Again - press the "scholar" function for your search.

And remember this,
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who assure you they've found it."

One set of people is suggesting some possible models and proving out portions of them.

The other tells you you're a lizard hybrid spliced up to lead the stupid humans.

One side gives you examples of how Rh- genetics works. Usually in words you don't understand because you don't want to spend the time learning it.

The other gives you lots of "don't worry, you're special" and puts up lots of words you DO understand and find appealing and flattering. With lots of innuendo, and not a spec of proof. But they are certain you understand.

One side assures you they HAVE an answer. The other side suggests many answers and asks to prove them out with some work. One sides work consists of stroking your ego with a keyboard, and the other involves lots of education and laboratory time.

You don't know ANYTHING about Rhesus Factor. I mean that literally. You literally don't know a damn thing about it. All your research is done on conspiracy, UFO, and in new age websites.

Why don't you go look at a genetics website about blood factors. You don't even know anything about blood types period, other than alphabet soup.

Please, tell me about your chromosome. Where *IS* this reptilian reprogramming in there? Which part?

Hell, you could just read my posts on this thread and you'd maybe learn more than you have in all your "research."

Which of the THREE different places that code for Rhesus factor is this special blood line? All of them? One? Two?Does a transliteration count or does it need to be a full deletion? How do you know which one you are? How about the people who are not genetic Rh-, in that they are Rh-, but it is just a miscoding and they don't pass it on? How do these people factor into this? Are they accidental Aliens Hybrids?

What ADVANTAGE do you suppose that an alien would have for a missing protein on your blood? How exactly did an alien race believe that resistance to a tick was beneficial? Are there lots of these ticks in the galaxy?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sremmos
I don't know about + vs - but I do know this.

AB blood type is the only one which is not found in primates, and having a "negative" blood type is something only humans can have (correct me if I am wrong on this).

So the farthest away from a relation to the primate blood type you could be is AB -. I am AB + so this doesn't apply to me. Though that being said, AB + is the most selfish of all blood types, since it can only be donated to other AB+ blood types, but can receive any blood type (Rh + or -, as well).

Anyway, fact is that while it is rare a Rh+ family can produce Rh- offspring and vice versa and AB+ people can receive any kind of Rh - blood, This implies non extra-terrestrial origin of the blood type or that it is not functionally different in a significant way. I think it's interesting that people assume the least common must automatically be the most likely to be alien when really it's just as likely it's the opposite.

With regards to claims of psychic ability and etc (I am NOT challenging you, just not believing at this juncture in my life, I am still a wandering learning soul, so please forgive), isn't it also possible that in fact the Aliens were interested in us for our latent psychic ability? This is entirely hypothetical, but I am trying to point out that for all we know the aliens were not telepathic themselves and took an interest in us because we were and then helped us become more intelligent.

Who's to say a monkey can't read the "thoughts" of other monkeys? Maybe the aliens took an interest in primates for this reason, if that is in fact eventually determined to be an "origins" story.

Food for thought, I don't buy the idea that "rare" = more likely to be extra terrestrial. If anything whatever they did would probably be common.

Couldn't this be settled once and for all by mapping the genome of a Rh - and an Rh + and comparing? Has this comparison already been done?
edit on 10-10-2010 by sremmos because: (no reason given)

This was a great post because while the Rh- may be "rare" now, who's to say that it wasn't the most common blood type back in the day when Yahweh was running around spreading his crap about him being the one true "God"?

I think testing one's blood for such things like type and Rh factor was started during the first World War(correct me if I'm wrong) and I definitely know it wasn't done back in the time of the pyramids, etc. so for all we know, Rh- could have been dominant then but has been slowly declining for whatever the reason may be.

Also, I liked how someone here said that basically people are always looking for ways to make themselves appear or feel more "special" compared to others whether it be blood type, hair and eye color, etc. Isn't being you enough? There is only one you so why focus on silly things like blood type and whatnot?

"Who's to say a monkey can't read the "thoughts" of other monkeys? Maybe the aliens took an interest in primates for this reason, if that is in fact eventually determined to be an "origins" story."

This I found very interesting because while we don't know if monkeys(or any animal for that matter) can communicate telepathically(although I believe they can), this could be one of the many reasons why aliens could've taken an interest in them. Just look at any animal to see that. They know when something like an earthquake or tsunami is going to strike way before humans even know anything of that sort is going to happen. That and animals don't need technology to know these things either whereas humans do so I wouldn't be so quick to put down the fact that humans somehow, someway, came from any type of animal because they can do many things that we may never learn to do ourselves.

A star for you, sremmos .
edit on 10/12/2010 by Red_Rose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Threads like this are sadly quite common. While its usually only one person going on about how "special" they are. This one is unique in that a group of people think they are special and go on to say how smart they are and how big their muscles are and that they are generally better then everyone else.(by birth)

here is an example
this was posted in another thread by a person who is also posting in this thread(go figure). the thread has to do with choosing an alien race to go with....
"I think that the only ones that should have a question concerning this, is Rh- people. Whose blood type has been the least discussed but the most curious."

While the Rh- factor is rare about 15% of population has it. One must consider Darwin's survival of the fittest and agree that people with Rh- are dying out due to there lack of instincts to survive(or being generally unintelligent and weak physically/mentally) and their willingness to kill their own unborn child.(joking about the child part)

One other possibility is that people generally stay away from mating with people who are full of themselves.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Friend, overlook those that choose to be taunting and derisive; there have been members that have posted on this long running thread that are hematoligists and have made interesting contributions.

I have not posted here much of late; daily struggles with just surviving these turbulent times take most of my time, so I apologise for my absense.
The last track i had, Rh- blood is reputed to have appeared approximately 16,000 years ago, as stated numerous times in this thread, yet I daresay many have bothered with reading all 40+ pages, yet it also amazes me how statements attesting to some traits that seem to be a norm for -rh are automatically taken as boasts of being "special" instead of just being different; as to being on the wane or dying out, 15% of the population is roughly 900 million people.
My negative blood came from my mother; she had 2 sisters and 2 brothers, all 4 negative, and their children, a total of 10 (including me) are all negative; my children and grand children are all negative...

blessings to all...

seeker

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

I think the reason that people say that many of the rh- people are boasting is because if you look back in all of the pages, you will see that so many of rh+ people also possess these same traits. So how do you explain that? Rh+ people who have the same physical and/or other traits of rh- people. What are those positive people? Just flukes? I highly doubt it.

Then you mention that the rh- factor appeared approximately 16,000 years ago so therefore it's such a curious and mysterious thing yet are you aware of how many things are out there about humans that scientists still cannot explain? I'll use myself as an example. I'm a natural redhead. People, including scientists still have no idea where that mutation came from. Many speculate it came from the Celts and others go by old texts that managed to remain from those people after the Christians came in where many of the Gods and Goddesses who mated with the locals, were said to have red hair. At first, scientists thought the MC1R gene came from Neanderthals but then realized that the gene from them and the one from modern day humans is different in some ways. Then, look at our history. We were rarely considered as human. Most of the time, our blood was poisonous, we were various supernatural beings that preyed on humans in the night or sacrificial offering and therefore, killed because of it.

I mentioned the Neanderthals in the above paragraph. When I was doing some looking up on them, I came across quite a few sites that state that many people believe that the Neanderthals were the Nephilim or Fallen Watchers. Since scientists have found that many of these Neanderthals had red hair, is it safe to assume that I am a descendant of those "Fallen Watchers" therefore, that makes me more "special" then everyone else? No, of course not.

Now after you do research on red hair, you would think that many redheads would go around boasting the way that rh- people because they are so "special" and "different" yet so many do not because for us, it's just a hair color. I certainly don't think of my self as being better then anyone here or elsewhere because my hair color makes up less then 2% of the worlds population so there really is no need for rh- people to go around thinking that they are the cat's a$$ when they are not. I would just be happy if people stopped spreading around all of the stupid stereotypes from back in the day about us.

Also, as for the rh- people who think they are "reptilian" because of their bloodlines, you may want to do some more research on that because when you do that, you will see that EVERYONE has what is referred to as reptilian genetics in them, mainly being the Triune part of the brain. This is something that everyone has regardless of what their rh factor is.

I also just wanted to add that if the rh- blood is so resilient when it comes to illnesses and disease then why is there more rh+ out there? If the rh+ is the ones that are more prone to illness/disease then should the positive people be the ones that are a few and far between and the rh- being the majority of the population? Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Red_Rose

I haven't paid much attention to my thread as of late and have now caught up some. I agree with where you are coming from and have been frustrated with the lack of published research. But during my quest over the past couple of years and with the help of members here I have become more intrigued with how the world sees the negative RH. factor.

I have run across blogs that demand all the ab-'s be killed....we are evil reptilians of course. There are those that dwell on the fringes that are down right paranoid about the Negative RH factor, David Ike's forum is loaded with them

I am most interested in the odds of having a line of presidents that are all of a negative blood with the exception of Ford..two of which are AB- (Kennedy and Obama). Seems statistically impossible given that negatives make up less than 15% of the U.S population and AB- is less than 2%. The question arises for me, do negatives naturally excel? or Is there some truth to what seeps out from the fringes?

All the royal families of Europe are of a negative factor. And that whole Nazi obsession with pure blood lines....picked up from Blavatsky s work on the nature and history of the ancient Aryan.

I ran across something interesting while listening to an interview with Cliff High (Webbot) here is the link socioecohistory.wordpress.com... The interesting dialogue is talk about the 15% of alien DNA...it starts about 7 minutes into the first video.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

You've made some interesting points but one thing I've noticed when you mentioned about the royalty or presidents bloodlines being negative is that with the negative rh comes negative traits and experiences.

For one, I've done quite a bit of research on reptilians and I have only come across one thing that is remotely good about them which is why I used Yahweh as an example in one of my posts. He was described to have the body of a reptile and the head of a lion and bloodshed followed him no matter where he went. The only "good" reptilian I've read about would be Yeshua and he was a hybrid, not a pure blood and unlike so many people today or in the past with the rh-, he wasn't an arrogant ass who was obsessed with power and wanted to control everyone. He wanted to help people.

Then you mentioned presidents, royalty and the Nazis. When it comes to the presidents, the only one that I know of that was not only a good president but wanted to help the people was Kennedy. The others were ones that I'm sure many people would have been more then happy to find out that there was an assassination attempt on their lives only to become disappointed to find out that it wasn't a success. When it comes to presidents or royalty, again aside from Kennedy, there have been negative things to follow these people whether it be emotions like sadness or misery(when it comes to Princess Diana), power hungry warmongers like many of the U.S. presidents and I don't think I need to go into detail about the Nazis and what kind of people they were.

Another thing that links all of the above together is power and those with power more often then not become corrupt and that's never a good thing. Look at the Nazis. They tried to control people all over the world and where did it end up? It lead to their fall.

So does the rh- factor mean that those who have it are more likely to excel? I can honestly say that it does not. Again, that's what people would say when they are full of themselves.(That was not directed at you but at how many rh- people think of themselves.)

I do, however see why you would be intrigued by all of this because it's like why I'm intrigued by the red hair gene and how redheads have been depicted throughout history(much like the rh-, it's more often then not viewed as a negative thing) even though I've read on quite a few accounts of Yeshua being described as having red hair as well as it being within royal families. The one thing rh negative people and redheads have in common is the mystery that surrounds them because there is not much information regarding these two topics.

BTW, where would I go about finding out what rh factor of most of the Prime Ministers of Canada had? I'm quite interested in seeing what the majority is with them.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
My blood is type AB negative.

Ancestry: Mostly Norwegian, with a bit of German and Irish.

Hair: born very light blonde, gradually became darker as I aged. Now sporting some grey hairs around my temples. Eyes: variable; blue-grey-green. When I was a teenager, I taught myself to change my eye color on command. Great for freaking out one's friends.

It's said that about half a percent of the population is AB neg. I am surprised at the relatively large number of posters here who claim AB- as their blood type -- seems we are highly overrepresented on this thread. Honeypot effect, perhaps?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotensor

I taught myself to change my eye color on command.

How do you do that?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

How do you do that?

My guess is Biokinesis. I've done it before but with my hair. In the summer, my hair lightens a bit and while it takes about a good week to completely change it, I can darken it back to what it normally is. I've even done that in the winter. I made my hair a darker red then what it actually is.

If you do a search on Biokinesis, you'll find that many people have changed things about themselves like eye and hair color as well as other things. It's quite interesting.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Red_Rose

I believe part of this situation is from the common view or stereotypical image that is perceived concerning most of the subjects listed, just as the negativity associated with the royal bloodlines and the office of the POTUS is from power and the mis-guided or deliberate mis-use of it.

There are many things about the human genome that, even with all the modern research and theories postulated by modern acadamia, are just theories; which leaves us with much room for many colorful and varied debates.

A tab bit of research about your PM's should yield their blood types, if it is on public record.

seeker

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red_Rose

How do you do that?

My guess is Biokinesis. I've done it before but with my hair. In the summer, my hair lightens a bit and while it takes about a good week to completely change it, I can darken it back to what it normally is. I've even done that in the winter. I made my hair a darker red then what it actually is.

If you do a search on Biokinesis, you'll find that many people have changed things about themselves like eye and hair color as well as other things. It's quite interesting.

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE ALMIGHTY SHAPESHIFTER

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
My grandma was neg and had all pos babies - 5 kids with 1 set of twins.

I gave birth this past august - i'm O+ but my daughter came out A (forget if its pos or neg) but we were told it's 'ABO incompatibility' my blood created antibodies attacking her and she was quite jaundiced. All good now though

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join