It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

Hi all ,i just want to say i am also RHnegitive o,,now has any one noticed what the MMR vaccine does to are children ,,i have in some cases noticed the chidren born of RH mother has either Aurtisitc traits or ADHA,nice to hear if any one else has seen this connection ,
I also will say i have many gifts ,been taken many times by the tall greys or tall whites ,
and other normal looking space people ,i have various gifts ,like feeling people emotions and reading them almost most of there past ,i dont go in to futures for the reason is it not there yet ,the list is very long for the qualities i have and not for one minuite did i make the connection with the blood ,so now i have a new line to follow ,,great post and hello to all my brother and sisters hear ,
if any one has good info please email me at [email protected]
thanks ,,love and light to all ,,

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Our blood types were altered in order that our lifespans be controlled,we would live for hundreds and hundreds of years if we hadnt been altered and had our DNA sabatoged.I read the link to the findings about copper related issues pertaining to blood types and I felt the truth.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm O-, and a Hispanic American from Texas. I have hazel eyes that turn diffrent colors depending on the shirt I wear. My hair is dark brown, but has a reddish tint to it when the light hits it. My surname supposedly originates from the Aragon region of Spain. I'm not sure if that is the Basque region. I do have a lot of dream de ja vu, and that ringing in the ears. Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary. Never saw a alien, or a ghost, or UFO.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Shinsengumi

Can oh so relate to alot of the things you have said here
x

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
In this, or another thread here, someone mentioned that an efficient way to reduce too large a population would be to create a virus that would kill off all but O-'s. In fact, that was the scenario in the movie "The Stand".

People with O- blood have resistance to both HIV/AIDS and Cancer.

?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I am B negative. I do not have anyone in my family that has negative blood, NO my mother did not play around....

My mother is German/Swedish and my father is Maltese. I have Brown/Green eyes and Red/ Brown/Black/Blond/Orange/ hair. I am not psychic but I am very connected to the earth.

Very in tune with everything that goes on in nature. I have often wondered where I came from, I am unlike anyone in my family or anyone I know, for that matter.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz
I am B negative. I do not have anyone in my family that has negative blood, NO my mother did not play around....

My mother is German/Swedish and my father is Maltese. I have Brown/Green eyes and Red/ Brown/Black/Blond/Orange/ hair. I am not psychic but I am very connected to the earth.

Very in tune with everything that goes on in nature. I have often wondered where I came from, I am unlike anyone in my family or anyone I know, for that matter.

You have a deletion mutation, or a miscoding on one of the three places in Chromosone on that code for RH factor.

It is usually not heritable. It maybe that you aren't actually negative but a weak positive.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have absolutely no idea what my bloodtype is as I have not been to a doctor in years and never thought to ask about my bloodtype, i am interested now to find out. I am Irish and can trace my mothers family back hundreds of years back to the high kings of Ireland, my fathers side are also Irish, we are all pretty tall in my family with fair complexion and some including me having blonde hair and blue eyes, so i suspect that i have a strong celtic bloodline.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Interestingly the proto-Basque language is said to be NOT gramatically related to any Celtic etc. language known in the region - hmmmm - although it might have a Gaelic twinge to it here and there through cross-culturalisation / fertilisation.

Some say the Basque (especially the Separatists !) are the physical descendants from Atlantis after the flood / sinking - they headed east and landed in Spain. That might indicatge something ref: the RH factor

Probably why they want to SEPARATE from Spain - they have their own peculiar origins - tho' I suspect some are racially mixed.

AB-Negative blood is peculiarly concentrated among certain areas in Japan for some reason - apparently people with AB-negative blood can live on cakes and bread where the rest of us have to have larger protein based diets

There have been some interesting studies in Europe and in the UK about the relationship between blood types and diets. They tell us the 0-negative and 0-positive are the old meat eaters - the socalled universal hemoglobin blood type.

It should be interesting when more of these blood type studies emerge - although I for have not heard a solid scientific explanation for the existence of the socalled RH-negaive (RhesusNeg_ factor in human blood - without somehow thinking of some deliberate genetic manipulation by someone / group in our ancient past - and I suppose that's where alien hybrid theories start to come into the picture !

If they prove that our genes were deliberately manipulated (say by some future studies) do you think they will ever tell us, or will there be pressure from the Powers That Be to squelch this kind of data (even certain right wing extremist religious groups might squak a little at the thought of humans being genetically programmed - or even dummed down to be a slave race !)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Neanderthals are being discussed on other threads on ATS. This article: www.rdos.net...
suggests that people with Autism (or Asperger's) and Rh negative blood have more Neanderthal in them. Personally, I'm O-, have Asperger's, Celiac, and all of the Neanderthal traits in this article. I think all these are tied together.

p.s. I don't see Autism as being a disorder. Our brains are just wired different. There are just more neuro-typicals so they call us "disordered" because we're not like them.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by MobOfOne]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have blood type AB, which is by far the most selfish of all blood types because I can receive anyone's blood but can only give to type AB, my blood type is the third rarest, after b- (second rarest) and ab- (rarest).

Also, blood type AB (both - and +) are the only blood types that do not occur at all in ANY primate species.

All other blood types occur in primates (A, B, O). All blood types occur in all human races.

Oddly, AB- is a universal donor blood type. AB+ is a universal recipient donor blood type.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

If you go donate blood, they'll tell you your blood type. If you're O-, don't give them your phone # or email address, or they'll be after you for the rest of your life.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Very interesting for sure, great image too.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
muito loco! I really loved that

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

OMG, this is fascinating.

My sister, who was RH pos or RH neg, had a son who had to have a transfusion.

Does this mean one of them is an alien???

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I always knew why aliens abucted certain human, because of their blood type, but at first i wasnt sure, but know im pretty sure that im Right

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It's amazing how far discussions can go, I know someone that is RH negative, I knew about the child birthing process, The shot that a mother has to get is called rogam, However I don't believe that it was this mysterious.
One of the questions that a person that is effected may ask is why them, The history behind this is quite interesting, I could have never thought it to be so, it was actually recognized in 1939, so how many people or other types are out here that still hasn't been recognized.
Upon observation of a RH negative person, they could be looked at to have abilities however may refer to it as a gift from God.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
I've been reading some articles on this. Very interesting theories on where the RH neg comes from and their 'abilities'.
I have no idea what blood type I am, even though I've had my blood taken a lot no one wants to tell me
Wonder if Im a neg...

Man you better not need to get a blood transfer from the same guys that do your blood tests because they will probably kill you. Rh should come in any decent test.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Thanks to everyone for posting the info
I am neither Spanish nor French (that I'm aware of) but my maternal grandmother is Irish of Celtic descent. Strangely though, my mother is O pos. and my father is O neg.

This is some interesting stuff. Flagging and starring. Thanks OP.

Your Rh should always be the opposite of the Rh of you mother. When it isn't the pregnancy becomes way more complicated with much more risks involved. Nothing strange there.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

I always knew why aliens abucted certain human, because of their blood type, but at first i wasnt sure, but know im pretty sure that im Right

If all they needed was a certain type of blood it would be just easier for them to rob a blood bank instead. And refrain for having to deal humans.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join