It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I just recently learned of the connection between rh neg. factor and the "mystery" of who, how, what, where, why, it came to be.... This is a truly fascinating subject and I myself share a common thread amongst others here on this thread.... I am A-, have green, or blue eyes, depending on what I dont know, they seem to change color, I was born blonde, as I have aged my hair has darkened and gotten wavy, I had incredible phobias as a child, and always had the feeling of being violated, but uncertain in what way or by whom. I have no memory that I consider significant, of any kind of abduction, but as a child I remember being with a couple of friends and my brother, we looked up at the night sky, and saw a large triangle shaped "craft" above us. As a younger adult about age 19, I had an experience in a hotel room that was very "violent", and frightening, I chalked it up to "demons" (I was raised Baptist), never until recently did I think it couldve been aliens. I too heal very quickly, peircings heal rapidly, I have an extreme allergy to antibiotics, and it takes aprox. double the amount of anesthisa to knock me out for surgery, also durning the birth of my second child, I was given an epidural, which had to be administered twice, because I could still feel pain. I have a very high tolerence for intoxicants of many kind, I am of Irish, and Native American, European descent. I have always felt very seperate from everyone even my own family, and I do have certain abilities that I consider to be of a "psychic" nature, and my whole life have felt a deep purpose here, knowing that my rewards come when my work is done. I have an IQ of 128, I dont know if thats high.... One last thing, my joints have hurt me my whole life and I was diagnosed with RA at age 30. As I go on and on about myself I do apologize, this is such an amazing subject and may explain things that I have not understood my entire life. This "idea" of "alien" blood is too AWESOME to really grasp......... I wanna go home now....
Please someone let me know where I can get more info on this PLEASE! THANKS so much for reading.....

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Interesting stuff! I don't usually log into these sites but you got my Type O- blood going! I share many of the same traits as others here except I have dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, olive skin and am Cuacasian. Family history has been mostly lost but the olive skinned side ,we think , is French, and teh blonde-blue eyed side is German.
I have sme questions for the group:

1. Is there a tendency to have unusual or unpredictable reactions to medications and even herbs? I do.
2. Is there an inclination toward music, if so, is there a "typical" typeof music? I resonate to drumming/percussion.
3. Is there a tendency toward foods? Mine is seafood, salt water fish.
4. Is there any commonality as to the types of people RH negs are attracted to for their mates?
5. Of the four elements (earth,air,fire,water) which is the most resonant? Mine is water.
6. Do RH negs typically follow an established religion or are they more inclined to an individual spirituality they define from within? I'm the latter, myself.
7. If RH neg is alien, did the originators come in peace? don't know if that's possible to answer! Is there a shadow side to RH neg?: I wonder of the serial killers are RH neg?

I've got plenty more but will stop for now.
Great thread! I hope it continues!

xoxox,
Bastardbob

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Correction: i wonder of the serila killers incarceated, how many are RH neg?
Too excited to type!
xoxo
Bastardbob

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I was just reading up on DNA and came across a table that illustrated the various blood types.

Well, it seems to me that there are few people who are O-

It is also interesting that O- blood can go into all other blood types.

Hmmm if it were an alien mutation, then probably quite a smart one, to have one blood type compatible with all would be better.

I am O- and thought it was common but obviously got confused with the O+ group.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardbob
Correction: i wonder of the serila killers incarceated, how many are RH neg?
Too excited to type!
xoxo
Bastardbob

oh Bastardbob, you just made me laugh way out loud!

I don't know what your so excited about but twas funny!!

oh and LMFAO over all the xoxoxox

Brilliant!

EDIT, anyone who signs off with all those hugs and kisses, I just have to have as a friend. Have added you to my friends list

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunriseswan
hi everyone !
i only found this sight today.
if you pick on me like i read about the other poster i will never come back.

This thread has brought a lot of new members to ATS.

Well... I am still laughing over Bastardbob's xoxoxoxox but just wanted to say don't worry if anyone starts picking on you, or being nasty,
the Mods will come in

Don't worry about a few trolls, there are more good people here at ATS than not!!

And anyway, seems to me that as you have negative factor, that makes us family

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I have O negative blood and have all kinds of special powers. I can just look at a woman and they're pregnant.
That's why I've only looked at my wife six times. I can throw and shoot left and right handed. I've never had the flu in forty two years. (knock on wood ). If I get badly hurt like a deep wound I can't feel any pain, but if a get a scratch Oooch!! Like someone said, I can donate my blood to anyone who needs some and I've always liked that idea.

Seriously I'm as normal as it gets. I love life, my family and I have to smile at least once a day or I'll die.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bastardbob

All good questions. I too prefer seafood, but also any kind of fruit I can get my hands on, but I do not like sugar sweets like pastry or candy. I have only been interested in Negatives for companions.

Medications are out of the question for me. I have never tolerated antibiotics and pain pills put me out, I'm highly sensative to drugs. My body is high alkaline and the fruit keeps me going, a blood sugar thing I guess.

As far as the serial killer thing..well I don't know any, in fact I think negatives are more or less level headed the ones I know anyway.

I think we are carriers of an alien mutation.

xoxoxox back.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I am Chinese and I'm A negative.
My mother's manchurian, my dad is just ethnic han chinese. i dont know if they're rh positive or negative yet.
nothing special about me, i think

[edit on 28-4-2008 by brightkelly]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
thurisaz and witness2008: Thanks!! Can never have too many friends!

I like that .......
RH negatives 's are positive!
(Maybe that's why they have "special powers"?)

Was so excited because I found this thread....it "feels" like I found , maybe not an answer, but at least a direction toward answers I have been asking the questions to my whole life.

Is it really so possible that something like RH factor, which I never have given any real thought, could be such a powerful influence, so powerful that it appears to be a common denominator among such a large group of people? 7-15% (and counting as population continues to grow) of the world's population = a large number of people.

I do tend to believe this RH- is "from the stars".

xoxoxox (to both RH - & +)
bastardbob

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I stumbled across this site when searching the net in regards to RH Negative blood types. I myself am RH A Negative, both my parents are RH A Positive. I've three children first two were born with RH A Negative and my third is RH O positive like her father. I've never had a miscarriage. In fact I'm extremely fertile.

On my mothers side we have much family in the French Pyrenees. I've much of the traits that were listed above. When it comes to being sensitive I'm extremely sensitive and much to tell when it comes to this i.e Astral Travel, Lucidity, Remote/Viewing, Cosmoconsciousness, Extraphysical Telepathy, Precognitive Dreams ETC.

I always thought I was different then others just kept it very low key.

My neighbors are trying to concieve a child and she is RH Positive and him RH Negative. Needles to say she's had 13 misscariages. I explained why I think this is. The strange part is his sister is to believed a little "off" to some, I'm not sure what her RH Factor is but she seems to have dreams with Aliens in it all the time and when she does, something bad happens with close loved ones or world events.

I'm just trying to piece in the puzzle sort of speak.

I've never really been into the whole ACIFI thing. But as I get older I seem to be reaching out and wanting more.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by Ekstasis]

[edit on 28-4-2008 by Ekstasis]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I myself am O-

I am from Irish/German bloodlines.....Brown Eyes, Blond hair young, Brown as an adult, Mother Blue/Eyes Red Hair, Fathe,r Green eyes/Black Hair

this thread has completely intrigued me by the number of RH- people posting here though I see a disparity of O- people like me chiming in.....

I have spent most of my life learning.....

Things most would not choose to research......from the Bible....to the Sumerians....to Babylon.....the mysteries of Egypt and the Ancient Monuments...and the Roman Empire, as well as Mayan culture....and even off the wall theories like Planet X and the theories of Stichen that are based on the derivatives of the Sumerians.

I have always tried to remain objective as an observer, with no bias. Taking nothing for fact, but scrutinizing each piece of evidence while trying to decide what I have learned is worth further research, and what should be discarded as fantasy........

But coming from personal experience with what I have seen with my two eyes.......

I could tell you stories, that most would be hard pressed to believe.....

The first strange thing I saw in the sky, was when I was in my teens.....

I saw a strange set of lights in the sky that was pointed out by one of my friends parents.

We stopped to look at them...I was around thirteen....And was amazed by the lights...

When I arrived home my mother could see them too from the back porch....for several hours......that was 3 adults and 2 children who could attest to what we saw that they......

That is what started me off to learn the things I have....

As for the RH- Factor......I have seen great evidence that God created Humans in a way that there was neither Male or Female.....what God Originally created was androgenous I have concluded from my studies......

But an Alien race mixed their DNA with ours thus creating the sexes......

I truly beleive that being Male and Female is THE original sin.....from my research.....

As for the RH factor.....

I belive those RH- tend to have the charactersitics of the Aliens who mixed the species....

Those who are RH positive have the blood that were God's original intent for life here,,,,,,,

But it doesnt matter if you are RH- or RH+.....

What matters is how YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE......

RH- may have a less bumpy ride.....

But what MATTERS is if you live your life in a good or evil way......

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

?funny? I always said my mom was a reptilian in hiding and she is RH neg or should I say was. She also had an extra 4 inches extending her tail bone , she could never sit straight up and she was always cold and never ate much. She used to point out other aliens to me so I would recognize them later in my life. In the 60's and 70's it was easy to spot them. Their human behavior was stiff and repetitive, but now no one could tell unless your hair stands up on your arms and neck when your standing next to one. I don't know what my blood type is I think it's O neg? How does one find out their blood type?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by setauket

Welcome to ATS setauket. If you have a doctor it would probably be on file there. Most drug stores sell small test kits however I am unsure of their price tag.

I am not convinced that RH Negatives are reptilian. Do you share any of your mothers traits?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
o-neg male here

after studying sitchin and Icke ...i think if we take the average of what they are saying we may find some truth. So the negative type is alien in comparison to normal rhesus blood? I wont go so far as reptilian than i would say every one else is a monkey and should eat bananas. But I think we all realize we're somewhat different. Even amongst each other we have different experiences. And yet ...we dont know the origin of why we are different...and if it still exists out there.

I believe in angels, God, and yes even aliens though i dont think the supposed "greys" have anything to do with rh-neg blood.

what do we know? What we are is compatible with normal human blood yet they arent with us. IN the same...some of us are more immune to normal diseases. We also have a total differnt thought process.

the question...
what is to become of us? why arent there more of us? Are we supposed to be at all?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I thought this would be interesting to those asking in regards to high profile individuals with the Type Neg gene.

Former U.S Presidents

Former President Eisenhower Type O-Neg
Former President John F. Kennedy Type AB-Neg
Former President Richard Nixon Type O-Neg
Former President Bill Clinton AB-Neg
Former President George W. Bush Sr. Type A-Neg

Monarchs'

Pharaoh Ramses II Type B-Neg
Shroud Of Turin was AB-Neg is this correct?
Prince Charles Type O-Neg and his late Grandmother
Queen Elizabeth Type O-Neg

Interesting Authors

Zacharia Sitchin Type Neg
Brad Steiger O-Neg
Erik Von Daniken Type O-Neg
Robert Anton Wilson Type Neg

Celebrities

Mick Jagger Type AB-Neg
Fox Mulder "X-files" Type O-Neg
Marilyn Monroe was Type AB-Neg
Dan Aykroyd Type O-Neg

High Profile Murders

O.J. Simpson is Type A-Neg "who killed"
Ron Goldman Type O-Neg
Laci Peterson Type O-Neg

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ekstasis

Nice find...Thanks. Five of the last seven presedents were RH Negative. Incredible odds considering that negatives make up less than 14% of the population.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Where did you find this out, no link?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Thank you Ekstasis, 5 out of 7 Presidents isn't bad. Is this what people call the blue blood lineage? I posted long ago in this thread and I have the RH factor in my blood.

I tend to see things that most do not and I discovered where one of the greatest civilizations that ever walked this Earth is located in the greater part of the western part of the U.S. Rik Riley

[edit on 2-5-2008 by rikriley]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Within a Yahoo group designated for RH Negs only.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Ekstasis]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join