It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuRising

yes i see that thanx...oh bye the way this is roa*h i guess my name was a nono lol so this is it now, now i gotta start all over...but i got more points!!! now what do i do with them is the question.......seriously what are they for.....www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-2-2008 by am420pm]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I just came across this thread accidentally. I have never even thought twice about my blood type being different. my dr. has never acted like it was anything special. I did have to have the shot the 5th month of my pregnancy. Just reacently i have this strong urge to do all the reasearch I can. I have even struck up friendships with other rh-neg people and found we have a lot in common. I was a little shocked when I read the common traits of rh-neg people. Here is a little about me.

I am rh O neg
I have naturally reddish brown hair ( but lighten it to blonde)
I have very true green eyes that change color. most people say they change a yellowish shade and it always draws attention.
I am of Irish/German decent
I DO have an extra vertabrae I have been told.
I have never broken a bone or even had a bloody nose.
I rarely get sick.
I have dreams that I believe to be psychic dreams. They have gotten stronger just recently.
I get a strong feeling when something important is about to happen.
I am extremely interested in the paranormal to the point that I have my own paranormal investigative team.
I am FACINATED with space and the universe. I cantseem to get enough.
I seem to remember most of my dreams, even ones from my childhood.
I am not sure what else was on the list but this is all I can think of at the moment.

I would love to meet with others driven to research this thing.

I am really not sold on the whole "alien" thing but I do have an open mind about theories of where our bloodline came from.

Take care!
~Heather~

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDreams

I too have found myself pulled into researching this RH neg idea. Ever since I was young I always felt there was someone different about me. Nothing really special per se but just a knowing feeling that I was beyond some of this stuff. I don't mean in a superior way looking down my nose at people or anything, it was more of a knowing that I just "knew" more. It's very difficult to explain.

The reason I reply to you Heather, is that you are the only one to mention your eyes turning yellow.
I too have green eyes that are sensitive to the light and will turn yellow when light hits them. I have freaked many people out by this. I have very big eyes so it's not hard to miss when they do turn.

I am also German/Welch/Italian descent. Don't know if that makes any difference but one thing that seems to be the theme near is that many of us are very very attracted to space and the universe. I too cannot get enough of it and this is where I get the feeling of "knowing" more and feeling like part of instead of being independant of the universe.

Anyway, just my few cents. I really like this subject.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDreams

Happy to see you here. I share many of the same traits you listed. Why do doctors give the shot during pregnancy. When I was having mine doctors waited to see the blood type of the baby first since the blood of the infant and mother do not mingle untill the birth process. Thankfully my kids had the same blood type I did.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Physical characteristics are not so important in the grand scheme of things. They indicate relationships to evolutionary principles now surging through the human genome.

When civilization arrives upon the cusp of extinction, or dramatic societal shifts, adaptation to forthcoming migrations, whether global or galactic, emerge. The problem with this current society is their reliance upon recent history (the past 30-60,000 years) as fully indicative of the human journey.

Your kind have lived for more than a million years within this planetary system. Advanced civilizations have risen and fallen, not only this world, but also others. Time is not a factor. In fact it is a hinderance to understanding where you have been and to where is your destiny.

O negative blood is an indicator of change, offering possibility of survival to advanced civilizations during extended migrations. Many have tried to bring into existence a super being, or race. All have failed through their ignorance of these principles, or the bastardization of ancient clues maintained within secret societies. Thus you are watched and studied. You are a curiosity to modern science. Just as modern man was to the Neanderthal.

You may well ask, "Why am I not aware of this?" or "What is its significance to the survival of humankind?"

What do you think?

ebee2

[edit on 15-2-2008 by ebee2]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ebee2

What is the "grand scheme of things?"

Where is there history available to us that pre-dates 60,000 years?

What do you mean by "your kind?" What "kind" are you?

Specifically, where has our "kind" lived within this solar system besides earth?

Why do advanced civilizations need the O negative blood of our "kind" to survive?

Who's modern science are we a curiosity to?

I don't know what to think until you answer my questions, please.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ebee2

Your first post ever on ATS is here, and you have got my interest. Could you explain further the interst science has in our kind (o negative)?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ebee2

Now you sound very interesting who are you???

Mr Green, O negative

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
A lot of O positive people match those descriptions.

In my opinion it means nothing like that.

We should find out what negative blood really means, and where it comes from and what difference it makes, I's interesting but I'm betting it is nothing magical or psychic .

Don't get carried away thinking you special just because of being negative, what makes you special is who you are, what you mind is.

It's probably just simply different type of blood, just like different skin tone, different hair colour, those don't make them super special or psychic does it?.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by ebee2

Now you sound very interesting who are you???

Mr Green, O negative

Probably some guy who was bored and decided to make a whole story up about stuff that is impossible to prove, and impossible to know about or hear about, he talks like he knows everything, where do you hear about this?? its from his imagination.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

As I have said in other posts many here do not consider themselves special, but different. Just in my family, my sisters and parents share traits according to their blood type. Then with my children all o- the traits do not vary, only the degree.

I am a contatee, and during one of my visits, I asked the question "Why Me?" The answer was blood lines. I thought it to just meant family but it also means type.

I find it odd there is little to no research on the evolution of the type, science has attempted to reproduce the negative types and they can not, the positive type has been.

We need a doctor or someone with the education to interpret the medical abstracts. I roam through them on line, but It might as well be written in Latin...maybe it is.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

We are kindred souls. Im ab- and have always had a "gut feeling" that Im far superior to my o- sister wittness2008. I do beleive Lilith was ab- too.
Thank you for spreading the truth.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rueyou

I need to be careful with my response here as I do not want to offend any ab negatives so I shall just say that in your case and your case only, it is a mutant freak of nature thing. Have you ever seen the movie Species?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
"The blood type found on the Shroud of Turin, the suspected burial cloth of Jesus, is blood type AB, which “matches” the poisoners’ blood type, and thus, their DNA. Everyone else with blood types of A, B, and O have damaged DNA/proteins .

Wow, thank you! I didn't know about the blood type found.

Seems that since I am 0- I am a hybrid or alien.

Also seems to fit the theory of genetic mutation.

Oh no! I am genetically mutated!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I would never miss a movie bassed on the true life of a loved one...Im glad you have taken the monkey protien info and ran with it. This is a great thread.....might not have come about without lil sis having to prove your adoption therory false. Have you checked to see if Einstien may have been ab-? I have a gut feeling he was.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You know, I think ebee2 is on to something, it maybe just me but I think he is telling the truth. Im interested to know about the monitoring part he mentioned, I thought it was a behavioral study to see how humans cope in their environment, I didn't know it had to do with genetics......hmmmm.

Thats the only thing thats got me, other than that I would like to hear more from ebee2.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Me too. His first post ever on ATS is on this thread. I do find it odd that there is little to no information on the negative RH factor. I think science is keeping things from us. NIH spends tons of money on blood substitutes that only an RH person can recieve. They have not been able to make a substitute for Negatives. I always thought it were possible that we could be tracked based on blood type.

How is everything going my friend?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Ever since I read the info ebee2 has put up Im very interesting to know who he is and possibly where he has come from if he is in-fact is "not of here". Its jumping ahead I know, but something tells me he is telling the truth. He is talking from a third person perspective as well or talking as an outsider. Im interested but Im not going to jump ahead of myself.

Im still trying to figure out my dilemma on the On the Fence post I have, jump on there and have a look if you want, or hang here for a bit thats cool too.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I wonder where ebee2 is, I was really interested in what he had to say as Im sure we all were. Come on.......come back

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
I wonder where ebee2 is, I was really interested in what he had to say as Im sure we all were. Come on.......come back

I agree where is ebee2? They had a very impressive post only to disappear maybe you should U2U them drakiir or maybe witness2008 seen as its their thread.

Maybe the bad comment about them making it up in their bedroom has upset them?

[edit on 17-2-2008 by Mr Green]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join