It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I found this interesting and felt I should add this to the thread.

I was watching the movie The Air I Breathe and in the movie 2 people had a rare blood type. This type I have never heard of before call Kp AB.

The Kell System
In this system there are four antigens at two loci: K (Kell) and k (cellano), and Kpa and Kpb. The Kp(a+) phenotype and the Kp(a-b-) phenotype are both rare. The Knull phenotype K- k- Kp(a-b-) is associated with chronic granulomatus disease (CGD), an inherited defect in the bacterial capacity of neutrophils. Antibodies to Kell system antigens are IgG. Named for the family of the antibody producer Mrs. Kellacher.

Source

So there are groups within groups of blood type.

According to this site blood is broken down into many, Lutheran for example I thought was just a religious belief.

I guess we learn something new everyday.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

I agree where is ebee2? They had a very impressive post only to disappear maybe you should U2U them drakiir or maybe witness2008 seen as its their thread.

Maybe the bad comment about them making it up in their bedroom has upset them?

[edit on 17-2-2008 by Mr Green]

Impressive only if it was true!

I could easily make something like that up if I felt like it.

My so called bad comment shouldn't affect him, I wouldn't mind seeing more posts by him too, before I make a 100% decision on him.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So noone has really answered my question....

If RH- people call themselves of an alien race or the next step in evolution... then their offspring should be the same right? have part of their genetics?

the child comes to have RH+ blood, oh well you're not an alien, but your mom is....

makes no sense!!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Goradd

Yeah that true. If your a parent than gentically your kids should have the same blood type as what you do. The only way I could think of to have different blood than the children than Im thinking a mutation of some sort either that or alien intervention.

Unless one of those things happened than the link should still be there.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Probably some guy who was bored and decided to make a whole story up about stuff that is impossible to prove, and impossible to know about or hear about, he talks like he knows everything, where do you hear about this?? its from his imagination.

Sheeeesh one post from ebee2 to and already your saying hes delusional, its all in his head, he must be crazy man you just dont quit do you. How about you give the guy a chance to tell us what he's talking about. I for one found it interesting and Im sure many other people here do as well.

You are unbelievably dismissive. You actually responded in innocence to your comment about him making it up you may as well have said "I know I criticized him but he should be able to hack it". How about you let him say what he wants to say we can ask some questions and let it go from there.

He probably wont come back now, and I and many others here would of had lots of good questions he could of possibly answered. Thanks for blowing the opportunity phoenix, now we may never get answers.

And the anime doesnt make you cool

[edit on 17-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Goradd

I can only speak for myself in that I am not alien and I do not think that anyone here is proclaiming to be alien. The idea that there is alien influence in our past is considerd a possibility. I do not believe any combinations of blood types will offer up an alien baby.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

witness2008 I need to ask you about the ringing in your ears specifically today (18/2/08). Mine has been really troubling me. Its not been a high pitch more of a constant NOISE. It got so loud I couldnt hear anything else, and it has given me a headache and my ears hurt. It felt like loads of pressure was building up in my ears but even clearing the pressure in my ears didn t work. Its now changed to a very high pitch. Its not titinus as they were completly silent yesterday. Ive not had it like this before.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Glad I found this site - I'm O neg: blue eyes, extra vertebra (found on X-ray by chiropractor, my right foot naturally falls at a 45-degree angle rather than straight ahead), much deja vu experience, and that bloody random high pitched noise which I thought meant I was nuts!
It comes on suddenly, lasting about 30 secs or so, tapering off at the end. Best way I can describe it would be how a dog whistle would sound until the caller was ran out of steam; at such a high frequency, it's pretty much vibrational, rather than auditory. Happens in different locations (definitely NOT place-specific!). I suppose it could also be described as picking up on someone hitting a REALLY large tuning fork as well. Is this the kind of thing you fellow negs hear as well?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RHnegguy

Mine used to last 30 seconds but its got much longer now. It started up in Oct 07 and I agree its not area specific but I do notice it alot more in an area I saw a being. Is it RH - specific I don t know but plenty of people on this thread have it. I ignore it most of the time but today its been very loud. I think it is very important what ever it is , maybe a message? Maybe we are tuning into something . At the moment mine is a very high pitch frequency .

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
Sheeeesh one post from ebee2 to and already your saying hes delusional, its all in his head, he must be crazy man you just dont quit do you. How about you give the guy a chance to tell us what he's talking about. I for one found it interesting and Im sure many other people here do as well.

You are unbelievably dismissive. You actually responded in innocence to your comment about him making it up you may as well have said "I know I criticized him but he should be able to hack it". How about you let him say what he wants to say we can ask some questions and let it go from there.

He probably wont come back now, and I and many others here would of had lots of good questions he could of possibly answered. Thanks for blowing the opportunity phoenix, now we may never get answers.

And the anime doesnt make you cool

[edit on 17-2-2008 by Drakiir]

WOW........ I'm sorry I upset you lol.

What do you mean I just don't quit? lol what is that about?

I said he is "probably" making it up. I hadn't made a 100% decision, and I welcome him to come back anytime.

How could I blow any opportunity, what are you talking about!? It's not my fault he hasn't come back, he can post anything, any time, stop trying to find someone to blame because you miss him.

So in future I should just let people come on here and make anything up without being scepticle. I don't have the right?

You really think he knows everything about the past? everything about the future? He doesn't even give any proof or information where he gets this from, it's as if we are reading something from a fantasy book.

Of course I should be cautious! and it REALLY does sound like he's making it up, I was only speaking my mind. I still believe it's possible he may be telling the truth, but probably not.

The anime doesn't make me cool? where did that come from? what made you say that? What's wrong with you?

[edit on 18-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Calm down people. darcon has just got MINUS 1000 points be careful just sort this out in a friendly way please.
Mr Green

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Calm down people. darcon has just got MINUS 1000 points be careful just sort this out in a friendly way please.
Mr Green

Who's darcon? Is he in this thread? How did he get minus 1000 points? what happened? is it from an unrelated thread?

By the way I feel quite calm, so don't worry

[edit on 18-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
darcon is drakiir s friend thats all , well I hope he whon t mind me describing him as that. good Im glad you are calm nothing is sorted when people fall out. ebee2 did put up an interesting post and if they are genuine they will come back. Just forget about it ehy.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

How could I blow any opportunity, what are you talking about!? It's not my fault he hasn't come back, he can post anything, any time, stop trying to find someone to blame because you miss him.

Im not going to bother anymore with this your dismissive nature its what caused me to respond and heres proof. Its not your fault!? your practically the only one on here that emplied he was from the local loony bin. Gee thats not offensive is it, what, do you think its a compliment

And yes you should let anyone on here voice there opinion you do listen and asses things don't you? Oh thats right your skeptical, well no disrespect but a skeptic isn't supposed to have a view, heres what the dictionary says

Definitions of Skeptic on the Web:

One of the seven attitudes. Its positive pole is investigation; its negative pole is suspicion. Skeptics view the world with doubt.

The dictionary couldn't of put it better. Im done.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

You know in the end your the one who ends up being the rude one.
I find your posts towards me a bit hostile. I think you should chill out.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
you came up with some questions that i would like to answer in my words and from what i know for ebee2 is gone extraterrestial again for a while ;-) :

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
reply to post by ebee2

What is the "grand scheme of things?
Where is there history available to us that pre-dates 60,000 years?
Specifically, where has our "kind" lived within this solear system besides earth?
I don't know what to think until you answer my questions, please.

Thanks

"What is the "grand scheme of things?"
- We all are on this earth to make experiences. to learn how it feels to be. to be here, in reality, being material, made out of flesh and blood..
we all have lived before, and many of us will be born again and again.. and others are here for the last time, or lets say if they don't want to come back to help others..

"Where is there history available to us that pre-dates 60,000 years? "
-there is some evidence, and for instance a book like "forbidden archaeology" cremos homepage the author describes many facts that are not talked about. because some things cant be whats not allowed.. i am not through with this biig book, but there are numbers going from 100.000 up to some million years back. even with the new out of africa theory is not proofed anything.. there are enough signs that tell us civilisations came and went.. hundreds, maybe thousand times..

"Specifically, where has our "kind" lived within this solar system besides earth?"
also, there are many books, but i just mention edgar cacey.
many prophets are accord that there are other worlds where we "learn things", learn, or lets say, where we work on our selfes, on our astral body, our soul so to speak.
we have to learn that not our body posseses a soul, but that our soul has a body, for now..
our body also represents in a way our inner feelings, our character. we chose befor our birth what we were going to go through.

also, i think this is one of the reasons, why some of us has also this and that blood types.
and maybe O- types just have a greater ability to go through the changes that are lying ahead of us. and they O- because thats what they are supposed to do..
just like animals can feel the earthquake before we see the destruction that comes wiht it, some of us can feel it coming..
and we work towards it in our own way - to be ready when it happens..

i read also in a nice cacey book, "the life of jesus the christ", that not only jesus, but also maria was born without sexual contact in front of.. (i hope you know what i mean).
he said (he saw in his seeings) that, and thats for sure fact, that in those times and still there are some of this belief group, they teached some poeple how to behave and live to be a good person. maria was one very good apprentice and so she was chosen to marry joseph who also was in this group.
even them didn't believe in the belief "getting pregnant without interbreeding", but then it happend...
he also says, that jesus was born many times before.. he also (i am just writing that because someone mentioned this in a different way before) is said to have been moses, adam and many other.
and it wont be the last time...
ok, enough :-)

[edit on 24/2/2008 by rxnnxs]

p.s.:
letter count..

[edit on 24/2/2008 by rxnnxs]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i also got this feeling, this drawing into the galaxy..
and it is a kind of homesickness that is. like i've been out there before.

with only my outerbody and at times also in a vessel.

a feeling like traveling through all this "nothing" out there.
being alone, physical, knowing that we are not alone. we are never ever :-)

it doesn't matter where we are, we have always other beings around us. and
if we sleep, we go "up" and have a talk with all the others.
unfortunately, most of us forget everything when we come back.

many of them, we can talk up there never have been down here. i would say many (lower) beings have respect for what we are doing here. we can't say, stop, thanks, nice experience, game over! the game is over when life is ouot of our body.

you might ask whats the purpose of forgetting all this before being reborn, where is the point?
the thing is: if we would what would lies ahead of us, it would be like cheating.

if a friend tells you what to do or you would know how to behave, it would not be you. you always would after it ask someone else. but we have to decide, only we. and so are we responsible for our doings and the outcome. and it doesn't matter of noone knows and sees what we are doing, for the judge are we by ourselfes.

so don't we forget to forgive ourself the sins we made today. or the things we didn't do..

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There are no aliens....but there are Nephilim and there are demons. The ET factor that is thought to be inherit in the UFO's are in reality demonic in nature. Jesus Christ is real and will be calling those that take him as their savior........this is the reality.

reply to post by Witness2008

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I just read Ebee2's post.

I hope he comes back because something tells me that he knows much more than he is saying and I too think he is for real.

I would like to know what he has to say about AB Negative people.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDreams

I too am Rh-.I don't know about any extra vertebrae, but everything else on your list pertains to me. I was actually born in Germany. I also have an underlying longing to go "home".

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join