It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Is this is the blood type? If so then I fit right into the category. I'm A negative and I wear a necklace detailing my blood type in case of emergency.

www.blood.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator
I am AB- and have nothing extraordinary to report.

It's not that simple, AB- people are not ET hybrids or anything special.

Ask yourself why nablator you are a member of ATS then? Are you sure there is nothing extraordinary about you???

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
How many negatives have gone prematurley gray. I started out with brunette hair started going gray in my early twenties, now it is platinum blonde.

Oh my god I started to go grey in my early 20's that is so wierd. I often wondered why all my friends had no grey and I thought it was so unfair.

Does anyone else have this need/urge to take large amounts of vitamins everyday? I have a really good diet eat loads of fruit and veg yet I panic if I leave the house without taking them. Some days I can take up to 8 pills of various vitamins. I am also very scared of heights.

Ive always known we are not alone and that there is much more to this Earth we live on, its just always been with me. You go through periods of your life when it goes into the background but then it returns. Has anyone else had an increase in awarness in the last 6 months of these feelings almost like an awakening?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by camain

What are the symptoms of this morgellons disease and who does it affect? I only ask as we have weekly chem trails round us its so obvious yet no one seems to look up and ask why all these strange trails are all over the sky. I just want to shout at them and say "Wake up"

My teenage daughter (o neg) has said all her class cry all day and are depressed even the boys which I find strange. Girls often cryed at my school but not all at the same time and the boys never!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
WOW! It's been almost a week since I've seen this thread and it has gotten HUGE!

There seem to be many similar traits shared by us "negative" folk. I too used to be blond, completely toe-headed, until about age 14, suffered a traumatic head injury and was brunette 2 years later.

I also heal very quickly; unusually fast. I broke my wrist while in college and was told that I would need to wear a cast for 3 months. I went in after about 7 weeks to have the cast changed and they took an x-ray... completely healed! Doctor was amazed! My break was compound but not dislocated and he said that it was "highly unlikely" that this type of break could heal that quickly - but, it was!

Seems that there really is much more to all of this negative blood-type, based on the responses that I'm seeing here. Can't wait to see where else this thread goes.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I am very interested in what you were saying about your blood changing through an abduction case. Sorry but this is a very long thread and if you ve explained this earlier on I apologize... but are you saying they changed it and then warned you not to talk about this? What was your experience like and how did they tell you this? What are you saying about your genetics? Are you still in contact with them or would you prefer they never returned? Thanks and sorry no more questions (for now!)

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The One thing I can say is I have very vivid dreams every now and again about UfO's and aliens. I always wonder if they're a reality of the future or just a crazy imagination. I always opt for the crazy imagination option.

I hate religion and I feel I'm very in touch with nature. I'm quite a spiritual person but I keep that side of my personality hidden from view.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well, having read through this all, guess what.
I fit every single characteristic except one... I'm B + blood type.

Now, not trying to cause offence or anything, and while it's very interesting about the Rh negative origin, I can't help but think of parallels with the Indigo children debate. People just wanting to be special.
Who knows, maybe I'm wrong, but who doesn't love to be told, or given a reason to think they are special??
once again.. no offence...please

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Just a little something to add, apparently recently some Danish scientists were working on the genetics of the first person to have blue eyes. The people before then only had brown eyes, but then that one person had some sort of genetic mutation and now all of the people who have blue eyes are apparently descended from that one person who had blue eyes.
I think the article is somewhere on NBC or one of it's affiliates. I just saw the telecast about it on my local news.

Edit: Found a link to the article:
www.usatoday.com...

[edit on 7-2-2008 by spec_ops_wannabe]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by earthchild

Well I think you have a point. My partner is A+ and he is so much more "aware" than myself. I am Oneg, our two children are also Oneg. But he knows so much more than me , he has seen things that I can not understand, he seems more ancient if you get what I mean? What I am saying is can rhesus + people be altered from positive to " aid " us negatives along. In this particular life are many A+ changed (that really are negative souls)to aid humanity. Sorry if its a bit far out but hey these are strange times.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Oh and by the way I do not think I am special in any way. I am reacting to things that are happening to me I am trying to find a meaning in it all that is all. I am not special, WE ARE ALL SPECIAL. We are all connected but in what way I do not know how. Maybe one day I will know.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

Thanks for the link. I hope everyone reads it.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I'm no more special than anyone else. Just trying to figure out the differences I have felt all of my life.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
this whole thing really makes you question your existance. . . I too am O - . . . but i didn't know until recently, and before that, i was sure i was something normal, because i used to give blood in highschool, if you were 16 w/ parents consent, but i did it twice a year, and i remember people saying they were O - and so i asked, but im pretty sure i was something normal, not too rare you know, but then donating plasma, during a routine test they give u every 4 weeks they told me i was O - and could get paid to donate blood, but i couldn't donate plasma anymore if i donated real blood. Im 21 now, and around 19 i saw a UFO, crazy lights in the sky, and have missing time, classic abduction story i guess, but don't remember anything since then, but since that time i have met some really crazy people, and can see Auras clear as day, and feel sick peoples pains. . . or unhappy people as well. . . so maybe there is some connection? i even have dreams of me leading a bunch of people as well, and in the dreams i am giving people medical treatment, but its not your typical medical treatment, and its always on lands that look extraterrestrial, like, not from this planet? SO who knows, maybe im going to be needed someday in the near future?
but this thread raised the hair on the back of my neck!

damn. . .

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by immedicated

Many people are trying to make a link between Negatives and UFO connections. I have also had the same experiences as you. There is not enough documentation between the two, most people that have had experiences do not know their blood type. Losts of research to do on this one. Maybe all the UFO investigators out there need to ask the question of blood type.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

What the hell are you talking about?

I thought I made it clear in my last post. Abduction 95% of the time means, yes aliens commonly if not all the time referred to as "they". People have been using "they" in terms of describing anything from governments to aliens for donkeys years. Usually people with a lot of power who aren't known that well get the term "they" put on them because no one knows the people who are controlling people and governments.

TextWho are they? aliens?

Yes aliens took me and changed my genetic structure to theirs. The example I gave in my last post about me meeting a girl was to show people that they hold a lot more power and authority if they need to use it then mere "visiting rights". I am being monitored all the time and if too much info is disclosed they WILL intervene if necessary.

what would be in your blood?

My blood is "gluey" it also dries in a crystalized form, kind of like wet salt or hardened toffee, its also dark brown. As for what is in it I wasn't told but I when I cut myself accidently with a pair of scissors the blood crystalized on the scissors and it wont budge after being on them for 20 years.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by camain

Your post is one of those frightening implications I think about. The royal blood thing, the Aryan and all the supremist stuff. There is hardley any information on Morgelons, doctors are still in denial over this brand new ailment. I wonder what blood types our world leaders are?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CynCritter

Science says that two brown eyed parents can not have a child with blue or green eyes, but, they are wrong. Genetics can skip a generation and go back 3 or 4 generations, which means you can have the same type of blood as your grandparents or great grandparents.

To the person who said their blood crystallized, it may have been a localized implant that can not be seen by the naked eye which affected the area.

I do not believe that abductions and alien contact happen to only those with a negative RH factor. The common cold is a perfect example of alien contact which is why there is no cure for it. Believe it or not all disease is alien.

The following is an excerpt:

Hippocratic Oath
I swear by Apollo the healer (iatros), by Æsculapius, by Health and all the powers of healing, and call to witness all the gods and goddesses that I may keep this Oath and Promise to the best of my ability and judgment (krisis), this oath and this legal agreement (syngraphe.)

I will be chaste and religious in my life and in my practice. I will not cut stones (lithantes), even for the stone, but I will leave such procedures to the practitioners of that craft.

Noah’s blue eyes:

we get a description of the child who will be named Noah.
It seems he had white or blonde hair, a red birthmark, and perhaps blue eyes. Even more surprising, at 106.5, we learn that this is what the Watchers look like. If some of the wives of Enoch's family were descended from the runaways, then Lamech could easily have had an unexpectedly blonde-haired child.

exodus2006.com...

To be clear, the watchers (aliens) are the heavenly host. For those who are biblically inclined and or curious:

1. Deuteronomy 17:3
And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
Deuteronomy 17:2-4 (in Context) Deuteronomy 17 (Whole Chapter)
2. 2 Kings 17:16
And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.

The following website is conducting a survey on this same topic:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

are you saying they changed it and then warned you not to talk about this?

I can talk about it to a point, but am not to have my blood studied. I haven't been to a doctor in over 25 years mainly because the aliens don't want my dna/genetic structure to be revealed to the wrong people including doctors. As that would mean revealing information their not meant to know.

Being abducted in my case was a "trade" so to speak. Its similar to a contract in many ways which pretty much says "We will change you if you change yourself" and I said "yes" so I gave them permission to change me. I was very relaxed and felt comfortable with no pain and none of the "probing" that some people mention. I mean god, that term has been used since the 60's, and I know it didn't happen because I watched them "operate".

As to what is in my blood I don't know but it doesn't display any attributes of human blood at all especially when it gluey, dark brown and crystallizes to steel scissors for 20 years. Im guessing but its probably 80 percent foreign and 20 percent human.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Mentally sever the ties with the rest of the world. I know that sounds awfully simplistic but it works for me, it just takes some practice.

I appreciate the advice and yeah its really hard to do. Its like if I see someone suffering physically or mentally I want to do something but at the same time I have to step back and let if pass me by. Its really hard to not get so emotionally attached to peoples feelings especially like you said in crowds, oh man sometimes its unbearable. I notice if I let it get to me it becomes hard to breath and my right hand shakes, while feeling my whole body sting at the same time.

A mental disconnection is agreeably awfully simplistic but I know it has to be done. I have to "tone down" my empathy so it doesn't hit me so hard. Sometimes its like someone giving me a right hook in the stomach it can be intense when I let it get to me. Again thanks for the advice and I know that if I practice it a lot of pain will be relieved.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join