It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
ahh, finally. something messed this or mine pc up very well...

[edit on 10/2/2008 by rxnnxs]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
huh? what happened?
i posted this text below and then my post was at page 16.. but we are not that far.. i could go up to 19 and back.. but in this topic my post didnt show up...

okay, dont freak out about a possible double post.
so here is my original message:
well well, lets look at it from the other side..

it hasn't to be true that the rhesus negatives are lizardhumans.
it oculd also be that, as one mentioned before, we are related to the neanderthals.
the neanderthal might have been all the way rhesus negative.
also regarding to michael tsarion and others, this alien race, at least that one, which interfered with us (the others kind of have this "not to interfere" strategy like in star trek) has not the abilities those natural earth people had.
if you look at the stories about atlantis you'll find out that the aliens, that were hunted by some other righteous aliens used the moon and this earth as a hiding place.
firstly they crafted some race that was supposed to be enslaved and to do what the wanted them to. but these hybrids were not willing to serve and were also gifted with paranormal abilities.. something those aliens did not have..
the second experiment was us as the outcome.. more willing to bow down before anyone who says he is the ruler of the world...
anyway, some of us might have this neanderthal genes in us - or lets say not so messed up by the aliens.
those are more close to gaya, the earth which raised us, and so we are abler to see things others don't.

so this way would even more comfort me!

if i combine some outtakes that were made before:
jesus is said to be AB-, and the 0 group tends to be the oldest one.
if also the RH- seems to come from a different species than those of the others..
jesus was made of one of the newest creation evolution presents plus the neanderthal traits.
well, what does that tell us?
i dunno..

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rxnnxs

it hasn't to be true that the rhesus negatives are lizardhumans.

jesus is said to be AB-, and the 0 group tends to be the oldest one.

jesus was made of one of the newest creation evolution presents plus the neanderthal traits.

Am i missing some pages ??? How did we start talking about Lizardhumans?

I didnt know they had DNA testing 2000 years ago how do you know Jesus was AB-? Unless your using the blood found on the shroud but that hasnt been shown to be from that age has it?

Oh sorry do you mean Reptiles ?

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
No, Jesus was the real thing....he is the Creator made flesh and will be returning to set things straight....and in a big big way.

reply to post by Mr Green

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have always been interested in the RH Negative Blood. I had such a difficult time having children. Every baby I miscarried was B positive and I am A Negative. My mom is A Negative and my brother is AB Negative. We all have blond hair and blue eyes. I read online that there was a group of Irish people who had Negative blood, but I don't remember where I read it. I am very psychic, and sometimes the things that I see are scary. I was much more open before 9-11, but after that, I'm kind of afraid to say anything.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Also, my brother is AB Negative. When he was younger, he sold his blood to hospitals. They were always happy to receive "AB Negative" blood, since it is very rare!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

yes, i meant reptiles :-)

oh, and i am sorry if lizard is insulting the reptilkes like apes are not the same as monkeys ;-)

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
those of us who are ab- are the few select that will go to heaven. we are direct decendants of jesus and the spiritualists groups. we know what's right and wrong. and we make the right choices in life. this is what makes us so special.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Thats a joke right?

For all you know ab- people are the least evolved, maybe O+ like myself is more advanced! I mean I can give my blood to ANY other + blood group, but I can only take O+.

I'm not serious, I hope your not either.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

What do you say to the fact that o- people can give their blood to everyone? I don't buy the idea that any of us are any better or should be considered special because of our blood type, but I do find the differences interesting.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

What do you say to the fact that o- people can give their blood to everyone? I don't buy the idea that any of us are any better or should be considered special because of our blood type, but I do find the differences interesting.

Unless I see evidence otherwise I agree, interesting but nothing special.

Kind of like how some people don't sun burn easily, or some people are taller or shorter, how some people have green eyes and others have brown eyes, how some people are allergic and others are not, how a lot of us have brown hair and others have red hair.

Nothing amazing just different, like everything about humans we are all unique with different features, genes, dna, fingerprints, so why not blood.

We are all special, who's special is in the eye of the beholder. I could be super strong, super intelligent person, but for example to you I may not be special, to you your girlfriend or mother is the special one.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by Witness2008

Unless I see evidence otherwise I agree, interesting but nothing special.

Kind of like how some people don't sun burn easily, or some people are taller or shorter, how some people have green eyes and others have brown eyes, how some people are allergic and others are not, how a lot of us have brown hair and others have red hair.

Nothing amazing just different, like everything about humans we are all unique with different features, genes, dna, fingerprints, so why not blood.

We are all special, who's special is in the eye of the beholder. I could be super strong, super intelligent person, but for example to you I may not be special, to you your girlfriend or mother is the special one.

+1

I think some people take it overboard. How people link genetic differences in human beings to aliens is beyond me.

We can't even find the body of "Jesus". When and how did humanity ever find out that he's rh negative? If indeed people with rh negative are more intelligent, have psychological or psychic abilities, how would you identify whether these people have these abilities?

Having people on the forum posting "I have rh negative and I have always thought of myself as being more intelligent than my peers and I had out-of-the-box experiences before" doesn't have much credit. I think everyone is conceited in one way or another in how they see themselves. Everyone wants to be special and be part of something "more" than what is the boring reality around them.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by yuwing]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by yuwing

I think we are just a bunch of curious people here trying to relate experiences and find some comradary. I live my life with a quote by Albert Einstein "What does a fish know of the water that it swims in?"

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rxnnxs

yes, i meant reptiles :-)

oh, and i am sorry if lizard is insulting the reptilkes like apes are not the same as monkeys ;-)

Cant think why they would be insulted but you never know, better call them Reptiles from now on .

So are we now saying that Jesus and reptiles both have RH neg blood? I don t think so. Jesus did have blood but how anyone can say he was AB - I really don t get it. Also how do we know for sure pre historic man had O- too?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i honestly don't know what blood type i am but my eyes were always blue but then the bottom half of my left eye started to turn green....my dads left eye is half blue and half brown...lol whats with that...is it normal?... and i have always had blond hair

[edit on 11-2-2008 by RoAcH420]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RoAcH420

I think its not only the blood type that is in common I think the genetic and physical aspects are unusually similar in a lot of cases.

Maybe it could even go as far as traits being the same, I don,t know for sure but its a possibility.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'm reading all these posts about O- and its characteristics of blonde/blue eyes...what about the mexicans that have O- blood

and if RH- people are "not of this world" or have special powers or something...shouldn't their children be the same eventhough they may have a RH+?

what do you think?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Goradd

Negative RH factor can be recesive, it can show up in families with RH posistive, as long as the gene is some where in the family tree. I'm nit saying that all positives are the same with all the same traits but I think from the history of the basque and celts that there may have been alien influence there.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

hmm i've always loved my dads eye and when my started to change i thought it was pretty weird...my dad said that he used to think it was because he had a twin that is somehow a part of him or his favorite exuse is that we are aliens and he is quite proud to share that! i used to think he was just weird but now who knows right? another thing i found out my family background and apparently i am a decendent from erik the red....famous viking i guess....but he is my greatgreatgreatgreat and so on uncle.....which is crazy! i love it....lol totally off subject...im a little jittery lotsa coffee!!! hehe i would like to know wats up with my eye tho

something i forgot to add but would love a response....i have 2 sons...both blond hair and blue eyed....my oldest is 2 and a half and alot of the times he talks to something while seeming to be looking at the wall....he has arguments and tells it no!!! and alot of the times he comes to me saying hes scared....now when ask him what are you scared of he points to the place he was previously talking at.....he confuses me...what is going on he sometimes really scares me....

[edit on 12-2-2008 by RoAcH420]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RoAcH420

Two of my children when they were young said they could see little people around them, imaginary friends? You may want to find out the blood type of your whole family. The changing eye color is a clue, that is one thing that so far I believe to be exclusive to RH-.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join