It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Your post could have been mine.
There is one store that I don't like to go in and thats Home Depot.
I get this overwhelming feeling when I'm in there as if I'm picking up every persons thoughts.
When I do have to go there I get out as soon as I can.
I am also a "loner". I would rather be alone than be with a lot of other people.
So many of us have the same personality traits.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

You share the same theory as I. Given the intoduction or maby even the mutation of RH- several thousand years ago I surmise that the lack of Rhesus monkey protien ends up being a turn on switch so to speak. So much more research to do. I just wish the scientific/medical community would be more involved or just more forthcoming

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaxium
You gotta let me know what ya'll find out. I looked some strange stuff up.

I am type O neg.

Same as me dude, you're a universal donor - all bloods can receive your blood, on account we have no antigens

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I don't get it... what is Basque origin... what does that mean?

I'm not trying toot my own horn here but I am O neg, blue eyed and have been tested several times to have an IQ above 140 (Although, based on typing abilities you wouldn't know it) . I have experienced episodes of precognition but have always chalked it up to uncanny coincidence (although I do feel it is more than that).

This thread has really triggered me to think about this more... anyone with any ideas on where I can learn more about all of this. I have never heard of any of this before.

Ok whats going on here... are we all O-Negs with blue eyes and high IQ's ?
Not that I believe in IQ tests but.... there is some sort of wierd coincidence here...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bledforit

Could you tell us more about this high pitch ringing in our ears being messages that we must listen to? Ive really tryed to listen like its a school bell until the pitch goes but its not so easy. Who is sending these messages? How will we know we have received them? Thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I was also born a blonde,my hair turned red,then brown,then grey lol,I do have large hands and feet,and big arms and legs,plus large chest when I was 19 I have a 45 in chest and 31 in waist

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone here got what is known as "empathetic illness" Im pretty sure I have it. Its where if you see someone disabled or suffering from some illness your entire body stings and it feels hard to breath like energy is getting sucked out of me. It got so serious once that I dropped to my knees and couldn't get up, and when I felt better my energy "got restored" so to speak and I was ok.

I started to get this when i got taken and my relatives have it too although ironically me and my relatives were all taken and feel connected with each other but not with the rest of our families.

I don't think personally that the blood type whether O H negative or otherwise is what gives a connection I think it is more genetically rooted in our emotions, feelings and experiences and the "body frequencies" or "gut feeling" that connects people. I also get a constant high pitch ringing in my ears and have had it ever since I can remember. Its like when a tv turns on and lets out a high pitch ring except constantly. My hearing is very sensitive as well though my eyes aren't as good as my hearing.

My blood was changed when i got taken and have never had broken bones or been to the doctor in at least 17 years. "Abilities" as such that i have are ESP, high range hearing, constantly on "alert mode" all the time in any environment and able to transfer feelings into another person through my hands essentially "filling" their body with emotion or energy.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Hi Drakiir,

The empathic thing can be draining, it happens to me often in crowds, and when one of my children is in distress I can feel it before I know it. Have you had your blood typed recently? I practice a lot of self protection by just investing in things I enjoy. When I feel the feeling of others I withdraw and watch a movie, spend money on myself, anything that you enjoy doing. Just don't let it get to you. Mentally sever the ties with the rest of the world. I know that sounds awfully simplistic but it works for me, it just takes some practice.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
After reading through the pages that followed my post (page one) I wish to add. I too have a high tolerance to pain and heal quickly.

I get tones (high pitched) in my ears and for years thought everyone did, I was wrong. I also get very strong pains behind my ears that would make me pass out if I didn't apply direct pressure to stop it. Usually last 30 seconds or so tops. Am 46 and have had them all for as long as I can remember.

I can't make my ears pop but I do hear my heart beating. I rarely get sick and when I do doesn't last long.

I also have a scar under my chin about an inch long, my parents don't recall why. I also have a ball in my left cheek right at the jaw line. Never had it checked out only because it has never bothered me. It's been there all my life.

I am a sci-fi, UFO, alien, and space enthusiast. Computers came naturally to me back in '87, been on them ever since.

My IQ is 125. My memory is bad.

My kids tolerate me. I am single and prefer it. I like being by myself, that way I can just be me.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
My mother and oldest sister are O- Me, My father, brother and 2 other sisters are AB+ My mother told me they where lucky that when she and my father got married they already had kids, Because in Mexico they dont allow marriges between + and - blood couples. I dont really think thats true, anyone heard of anything like that before?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kotaro_Fuma

Once upon a time in this country couples had to be blood typed before they could recieve a marriage license. I will assume it was for the reason of women that were negative RH factor losing thier children that were RH positive. In countrys where medicine is not readily availabe the prohibition of negatives and positives marrying may be a way of preventing infant death.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

My husband and I had to get a blood test before we could get married.
I'm AB- and he is O+.
They didn't say anything to us about this but after I had my first child the dr came in and told me that I should never have anymore children.
They had the blood bank on standby for my first child and she was a 'blue baby".

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

The first child more than often survived, A babies blood does not mingle with the mothers blood until the process of birth. During my first there was talk of total blood tranfussion of my baby, thankfully my husband wa also a negative.

My cocern is for all the universal doners and then for the other negatve blood types and that would be during a worst case scenerio in which there were shortages of blood, would negatives be tracked. I am not familiar with how to provide a link but there is an article done called the Vampire Nurse of Vulcovar. You may want to read it.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I recently learned that my mother and my brother are both B+ and I am AB-. My father was B+. That means I cannot belong to any of them, but I was born at home during a snow storm. No doubt which womb I came from... I have been an abductee for 59 of my 62 years. I am also blond and blue-eyed, have extra high and low pitch hearing, and can "feel" when there is something E.T. in the sky. I don't have to see it to know... Oh, and I can often see auras around animals and people.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Wow you get it too, man its so good to know Im not the only one, Its only until you know it happens to others that it makes you feel less disconnected from society.

Anyway onto your question. I haven't had my blood checked ever mainly because I don't want doctors asking questions as to why my blood is so different and how it got that way. Firstly, because he wouldn't believe it was changed when i got taken, and secondly its my blood and am instinctually very protective of it and my contacts wouldn't want any genetic information linked to them exposed. In my particular case Its all to do with keeping quite, heres what happened in brief when i ignored a rule.

I was given a message before my abduction was over and it was that no one is to find out about my blood or genetics except contactees like myself, that even goes for finding a girlfriend as well by the way. I ignored the rule met a girl and became good friends but as soon as she asked questions about me that I shouldn't have answered thats when they stepped in.

"They" picked up the info I wasn't supposed to say, stepped in and wiped her memory of me and who I was. I went to high school the next day and she didn't know me, she had never met me before according to her. So it is a rule I live by and will never ignore it again.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

What the hell are you talking about? Who are they? aliens? and what would be in your blood?

[edit on 7-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I am AB- and have nothing extraordinary to report.

It's not that simple, AB- people are not ET hybrids or anything special.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
How many negatives have gone prematurley gray. I started out with brunette hair started going gray in my early twenties, now it is platinum blonde.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
just another thought I had. The "NWO" or whatever you want to call the puppet masters could be using the RH + and RH - as a means to control the future population. There already stated goal is to get the population down to 500,000,000. If this is the case, if they knocked off all the RH+ people they would be ruffly down to 1 billion. In the ensuing panic, and famine due to the collapse of infrastructure, you could kill off another 100,000,000 easy. No to mention some wars because this country, thought that country was at fault, etc, and when talking about that size, you could knock out another 1-200,000,000 million easy. Thats already down to 7-800,000,000 million people left, and if you wanted to bring everything underneath the fist of a one world government more people would die as well.

Then lets take a look at morgellons disease. Lets say that this is nanites being used to monitor and report back specific information. the ones that are having the reactions are the ones that have the morgellons, what if its just a method to monitor people, to be implemented when everything does collapse and we become "1984"

Just some thoughts

Cheers,

Camain

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have no idea about the RH thingie. I was told when I was a kid that my blood type was A Negative. Is it everyone with negative missing this monkey thingie or is RH something else measured in the blood ?

While getting my physical and a ton of injections during my first days in the US Army someone told me I was A positive. I told him that cant be right but he didnt say anything.

Ive never really been sure since. I asked my mother who recalled me being A negative but wasnt totally sure

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join