It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun worship or Son worship?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The SUN from GOD does make wine! and walks on water,... watch the sunset or sunrise sometims!,.... Google "Pharmacratic 2007" more than FIFTEEN men were born on Dec. 25th of a virgin, 12 disciples, crucified, and raised again, only to ascend back to heaven. Sun worship or son worship? The 3 stars of Orions belt line up with Sirius on the the 24h evening and point to where the SUN will be born on the horizon (horus has risen, is where the word horizon comes from), just before sunrise, virgo the virgin rises just above the sun, giving birth to the new DAY!!!! on DEC 25th...

At Longitude 66.6 for 3 days the 22,23,24th of the Dec. the Sun does NOT rise above the horizon, leaving VENUS to be the brightest day star (venus the anti-sun)

When ask at the last supper about the return of man, and the "new age" the SON of God says, when you see a man holding a picture of water enter into his house,... the "house" of the ZODIAC that w are about to enter is AQUARIUS, his sign is a man holding a picture of water......

The SUN sent from GOD, or the SON sent from GOD....

SUN WORSHIPING!!!

GOOGLE "pharmacratic 2007" translator of the Dead Sea scrolls has some things to say about this "water to wine" and "son of god" thing we hear about.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ah! I'm going to snap! Snap, I say! Snap!

Originally posted by KanehBosm
The SUN from GOD does make wine! and walks on water,... watch the sunset or sunrise sometims!

You are seriously reaching on this one.

more than FIFTEEN men were born on Dec. 25th

Name them. Only a few actually are celebrated on December 25th. I would also like original religious documents of the figure in question to back this up. By the way, most Christians do not believe Jesus was actually born on December 25th. We have Constantine to thank for choosing that date.

of a virgin, 12 disciples, crucified, and raised again, only to ascend back to heaven.

Name them. With original religious sources of the figures in question to back up your claims. Not a source of a source of a source.

This might help save you some time: HERE and HERE. This myth will never die.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
you can goole, "sons of god" 'pineal gland" or "pharmacratic 2007" to start learning more about this "SUN" worship issue.

The Masons, the Illuminati, AND the Magicians of the world KNOW these stories....

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ashley, the first link you provided listed 11 of the men I refer to,... read the ANCIENT text yourself, not what a Christian interpretation of them is... you will be surprised,.....

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You realize that in the original languages this religion started in, the words for "sun" and "son" aren't homophones, right? Only in the Germanic languages (Sonn / sun, and son) are they similar.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KanehBosm

I was actually looking forward to some hardcore evidence instead of more Masionic and Illuminate conspiracy theories. As many articles there will be on Google supporting your theory, there will be twice as many debunking it. So, let's get to the source. The closest source we can get to: the actual religious texts of the sun-worshiping, crucified-deity, virgin-born, 12 apostles-having, resurrecting figures in question. I offered another poster on ATS $100 via PayPal if they could find one figure that fits this belief and cite the actual religious texts. A mod told me we weren't allowed to do that but the challenge still stood: Prove it to me with original evidence.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
yes, I am sure anyone who takes a moment WILL realize that the , Sumerian, then Egyptian, then Hebrew, then Roman, then Germanic words SON and SUN are VERY different than this "elegant" english language we use today.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

yes, I am sure anyone who takes a moment WILL realize that the , Sumerian, then Egyptian, then Hebrew, then Roman, then Germanic words SON and SUN are VERY different than this "elegant" english language we use today.

Then what is the big deal? (And I am not remotely attacking you so please do not think so!
). Another poster tried to tell me Israel was a compound of Isis, Ra, and El. In the original languages though, the words have nothing in common. So what is the big deal about son and sun? Or were you not adamant about this one similarity?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I was actually looking forward to some hardcore evidence instead of more Masionic and Illuminate conspiracy theories. As many articles there will be on Google supporting your theory, there will be twice as many debunking it. So, let's get to the source. The closest source we can get to: the actual religious texts of the sun-worshiping, crucified-deity, virgin-born, 12 apostles-having, resurrecting figures in question. I offered another poster on ATS $100 via PayPal if they could find one figure that fits this belief and cite the actual religious texts. A mod told me we weren't allowed to do that but the challenge still stood: Prove it to me with original evidence.

Egyptian book of the dead states, "Horus, born of the Virgin ISIS on Dec 25th, baptized by ANUP at 30 yrs old, had 12 disciples he travelled with and performed miricles, they called HORUS the LIGHT OF THE WORLD, he was crucified then rose again 3 days later and went to "heaven".... that's the story of HORUS,.....I have been worshiping JESUS for 40 years now,... when I took the time to READ and study these "myths" as you call then I was VERY VERY suprised to find that IN FACT this what these people said about THEIR sons of god too.... made me THINK!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This may help "some"

youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Isis and Ra are egytian gods that moses studied while the "step" child of the Pharoah, after killing a slave driver Moses FLEES Egypt and lives in the wilderness and meets the god EL...
he then goes back to Egypt and takes the Hebrews to IS RA EL

it DOES make one think.....

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Egyptian book of the dead states, "Horus, born of the Virgin ISIS on Dec 25th, baptized by ANUP at 30 yrs old, had 12 disciples he travelled with and performed miricles, they called HORUS the LIGHT OF THE WORLD, he was crucified then rose again 3 days later and went to "heaven".... that's the story of HORUS,.....I have been worshiping JESUS for 40 years now,... when I took the time to READ and study these "myths" as you call then I was VERY VERY suprised to find that IN FACT this what these people said about THEIR sons of god too.... made me THINK!!!

This is not true. Find where the translated Egyptian Book of the Dead is reproduced online or possibly at your local library. Once you find this in the Book of the Dead (you won't), give me precise references.

Horus was not born of a virgin (Osiris and Isis were married and she became pregnant with Horus after inseminating herself with Osiris's semen). Horus' birth is celebrated in the month of Kovahk (which corresponds to November- not December 25th). Horus was never crucified. According to the mythology of the Egyptians he never even died. Only his father Osiris did and that was through dismemberment and drowning. Not even he was resurrected. Etc. etc.

Go to the source. It isn't there.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Isis dreamed that she would have a son who would avenge her husband’s death.... DADDY IS DEAD... immaculate conception

The god Kneph (Holy Ghost) and the goddess Hathor hold crosses, sign of life, to the head and nostrils of Isis and mystically impregnate

The infant Horus receives homage from gods and Three Kings, the Magi, who offer him gifts

Horus

Was born of the virgin Isis-Meri in December 25th in a cave/manger with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three wise men.
His earthly father was named "Seb" ("Joseph").
He was of royal descent.
At age 12 he was a child teacher in the Temple, and at 30, he was baptized, having disappeared for 18 years.
Was baptized in the river Eridanus or Iaurutana (Jordan) by "Anup the Baptizer" (John the Baptist) who was decapitated.
He ad 12 disciples, two of whom were his "witnesses" and were named "Anup" and "AAn" (the two "Johns").
He performed miracles, exorcized demons and raised El-Azarus ("El-Osiris") from the dead.
Horus walked on water.
His personal epithet was "Iusa" the "ever-becoming son" of "Ptah," the "Father." He was called the "Holy Child."
He delivered a "Sermon on the Mount" and his followers recounted the "Sayings of Iusa."
Horus was transfigured on the Mount.
He was crucified between two thieves, buried for three days in a tomb, was resurrected.
Titles: Way, the Truth the Light; Messiah; God's Anointed Son; Son of Man; Good Shepherd; Lamb of God; Word made flesh; Word of Truth.
Was "the Fisher" and was associated with the Fish ("Ichthys"), Lamb and Lion.
He came to fulfill the Law.
Was called "the KRST" or "Anointed One."
Was supposed to reign one thousand years.

Mod edit BB code

[edit on 31/1/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
All you are doing is telling me what others have said. Still no quotes from the original texts.

Isis dreamed that she would have a son who would avenge her husband’s death.... DADDY IS DEAD... immaculate conception

Wow. That's in the Book of the dead? Worded just like that in the English translation? Yes, I am being facetious. Emphasis on her husband (so no virgin) and the actual texts state she took semen from Osiris's phallus and inseminated herself. How is this a virgin birth? It isn't.

Horus

Was born of the virgin Isis-Meri in December 25th in a cave/manger with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three wise men.
His earthly father was named "Seb" ("Joseph").
He was of royal descent.
At age 12 he was a child teacher in the Temple, and at 30, he was baptized, having disappeared for 18 years.
Was baptized in the river Eridanus or Iaurutana (Jordan) by "Anup the Baptizer" (John the Baptist) who was decapitated.
He ad 12 disciples, two of whom were his "witnesses" and were named "Anup" and "AAn" (the two "Johns").
He performed miracles, exorcized demons and raised El-Azarus ("El-Osiris") from the dead.
Horus walked on water.
His personal epithet was "Iusa" the "ever-becoming son" of "Ptah," the "Father." He was called the "Holy Child."
He delivered a "Sermon on the Mount" and his followers recounted the "Sayings of Iusa."
Horus was transfigured on the Mount.
He was crucified between two thieves, buried for three days in a tomb, was resurrected.
Titles: Way, the Truth the Light; Messiah; God's Anointed Son; Son of Man; Good Shepherd; Lamb of God; Word made flesh; Word of Truth.
Was "the Fisher" and was associated with the Fish ("Ichthys"), Lamb and Lion.
He came to fulfill the Law.
Was called "the KRST" or "Anointed One."
Was supposed to reign one thousand years.

All second hand information from Christ Mythers of the Kersy Graves and Acharya S. ilk. Nothing from an original source. I could refute everyone of those from the actual Egyptian texts but it has already been done to death on here, on my apologetics website, and by others far more intelligent than myself. I guess I'll just have to sit here with my hands folded in my lap until someone quotes an original Egyptian source that predates the life of Jesus.

[edit on 1/31/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I sure am glad you speak and read Hebrew

[edit on 31-1-2008 by KanehBosm]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I sure am glad you speak and read Hebrew like me.... hate to see you READING the ENGLISH text and not the ORIGINAL Hebrew texts.... because as we KNOW, English and HEBREW do NOT translate well.... glad to see you are READING the ORIGINAL texts, and NOT interpretations of the HEBREW given to us by EUROPEAN MEN.

I own Hebrew-Greek-English Bibles. What I am referring to is the Egyptian texts translated into English so we can read them. You don't speak ancient Egyptian, do you? No worries- I don't either. I'm referring to the Egyptian texts so we can see the inspiration of Jesus' life in Horus. Again, I'm not busting your chops. I'd ask for the same amount of evidence if someone claimed the world was actually flat and a spherical earth was a big hoax. If I ask for evidence of such a thing and all they do is quote other people who also claim the world is flat, it doesn't mean a thing. Show me some satellite images. On the same token, I'd like people like Acharya S. to show me some religious sources instead of quoting other Christ Myth authors.

[edit on 1/31/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I am fascinated that Christians, and Jesus worshipers want ENDLESS amounts of sources to back up an opinion or interpretation, but THEY (Christians) only have ONE source they will "quote" from, and say the rest are just "interpretations"..... I speak 5 languages, ANCIENT egyptian? NO! Modern Egyptian, Hebrew, English, Tagalog, Spanish. I am 1/2 native American (Cherokee, so familiar with that too) my wife is Philipina, and we have lived in 7 countries over the last 10 years.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by KanehBosm]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I am fascinated that Christians, and Jesus worshipers want ENDLESS amounts of sources to back up an opinion or interpretation, but THEY (Christians) only have ONE source they will "quote" from, and say the rest are just "interpretations"..... I speak 5 languages, ANCIENT egyptian? NO! Modern Egyptian, Hebrew, English, Tagalog, Spanish. I am 1/2 native American (Cherokee, so familiar with that too) my wife is Philipina, and we have lived in 7 countries over the last 10 years.

That is kind of a cop-out in my opinion. 1) This is not my thread nor is it a thread to prove Christianity. 2) It is a thread saying Jesus was copied from pagan myths but no solid evidence is provided. Only personal assertions- nothing from an actual religious text that precedes the life of Jesus. 3) Some of us have meticulously and painstakingly researched ancient documents and the history of Christianity including Jesus as a historical figure, the history of the apostles and early Christians, and the canonization process before we accepted the faith and the Bible as factual. No everyone goes by "one book." 4) Some have had personal divine encounters that further validate the Bible for them even if they cannot replicate the experience for others.

So, all that is being done is asking for evidence to the claim of this thread. All we are being told is, "Oh ya! Well Christians only use one source!" Ok, but no one is asking you to convert and verifying Christianity is not the point of this thread. We're simply asking for evidence to back up what is claimed in this thread. Nothing more. Nothing less. No one is picking on you and we know this argument is not originally from you but has been passed around for over a century.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Beat me to it, thanks

If we're gonna be comparing gods, Jesus resembles Wotan, if he resembles anyone. And even that's mostly in the "He sacrificed himself to himself upon a tree" part.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KanehBosm

By the way, no need to speak Khemetic. There;s LOTS of people who are quite able to do so, and htey've been so kind as to not only translate the Book of the Dead, but also to put it online, free of charge.

Here ya go!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join