It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I do believe that he will be the antichrist !
The bible describes him perfectly !!!
I dont see how nobody see's it

He want's one world power one world medical

If he does one world medical some of us won't be able to get into a docters for 3 years or more !

CANT ANYBODY SEE WHATS HAPPENING !!!!

THIS WORLD IT GOING TO HELL AND EVERYONE'S HELPING

You will all see one day
You will all see one day

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by memememe

Originally posted by DeafPosttrib

Also, in Isaiah 14:12, Bible called Satan, "O Lucifer, son of the MORNING!"

In Rev. 22:16 Jesus said, "I am the morning star".

He therefore admits he is Lucifer!

I think it's rather funny that Christians don't even know they are really Satan worshipers!

'The Morning Star' is a title a bit like the devil owns the world but Jesus will be the moring star after the devils defeat. This is where lack of research in the Bible creates false contradictions.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I thought I was the only one who gets a bad feeling when i see Obama. The man scares me. They say the eyes are the window to the soul. When I look in his eyes I see nothing. like a sharks eyes. I pray I'm wrong but I';m worried. God protect us.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

You're wrong. Look up Lucifer in a dictionary and you will see that Lucifer means the morning star, exactly as Jesus described himself in Rev. 22:16.

"I AM THE MORNING STAR" is the last thing Jesus said in Rev. 22:16. Oh no, Jesus is Lucifer! Sollog was the first to reveal this back in 1995.

Dictionary definition of Lucifer.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by memememe]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I am a college student who doesn't really know a lot, but I did grow up in a christian home and was tought about the AC. About a year ago I knew nothing about Obama except that I saw him on Opera. Once he started running for president I as well had a strange feeling about him. Do you have any sort of e-mail that you answer questions on? I have a few questions that I don't want to post to the public.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I honestly can't believe that in 2008, in a "modern" world, people are still referencing the bible thinking it applies in any way to the modern world. Yes, the fundamental rules still apply, thou shalt not kill, etc. however those are not constructions of the bible, those are constructions of human conscience.

There are no "hidden codes" in the bible, there aren't any true prophecies, IT"S A STORY BOOK, that's all it is, it's a huge, elaborate, ancient storybook. Stories of damnation to the wicked and glory of the good, eat your veggies or burn for eternity. A STORYBOOK, nothing more, nothing less, I sincerely hope in another 2000 years people don't look back and read the harry potter series and think we all believe in prophecies and magic tricks and worship some magician with a giant beard.... oh wait.

There can't be an "anti-christ" if there isn't a "christ". Maybe some guy named Jesus did live 2000 years ago, maybe he did know a few parlour tricks or slight of hand, maybe he was an incredibly enigmatic speaker who had thousands flock to hear his tales... but he certainly wasn't the virgin-birthed son of some intangible father figure shaking a giant fist at us from the cosmos. Seriously, grow up, open your eyes, open your minds, embrace science, and stop basing your every action on the ancient equivalent of "Peter Rabbit".

[edit on 31-10-2008 by whiterabbit85] - spelling.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by whiterabbit85]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Why has this smear thread been allowed to go on for so long?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whiterabbit85

I think I already demonstrated that the NT is nothing but a joke with my comment above that Jesus called himself Satan in Revelations. A religious leader would never call himself that. The only sensible explanation is that put forward by Sollog. The NT was written as a joke by Greek scribes who translated the original.

There was a great religious leader who lived 2000 years ago but he was nothing like Jesus as described in the NT. The Greek scribes out of sheer jealousy made the NT into a joke. It's all fantasy and should not be believed, however prophecy is very real.

Even though the NT is fantasy, prophecy within that work is very real. This is why Sollog is warning about Barack Obama being Satan. Obama will use the 10000 nukes to destroy most of humanity if he becomes President .

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
In the Synaxarion for Meatfare Sunday, the Sunday of the Last Judgement, we read: “The Antichrist will come and be born, as St. Hippolytus of Rome says, of a polluted woman, a supposed virgin, a Jewess of the tribe of Dan”.

That quote alone shows just wrong this person is, since somebody from the tribe of Dan is not a Jew, they are an Israelite, but not a Jew. People mistakenly think that the Jews were the only Israelites, but the Jews are descendants of those from the southern portion of Israel, the Kingdom of Judah, which comprised the tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and some of Levi. The Northen 10 tribes (which included Dan) went into captivity of the Assyrians and lost their identity. The Jews were subsequently taken into captivity by the Babylonians, but the Jews kept their identity and returned to Judea. No Jew is from the tribe of Dan.

As for "the Antichrist", I've said it a million times and I'll say it again.....no such single figure is mentioned in all of the Bible. In scripture it says that when Christ returns, people will gather together to fight him (rev 19). Ever wondered why? Because, among many reasons, this false idea of an end-time Antichrist has been so drummed into peoples heads, they will mistake Christ for this "Antichrist". It is a deception tactic, nothing more, nothing less. Anybody who denies the spirit of God to dwell in them through Christ has the spirit of Antichrist.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I think I already demonstrated that the NT is nothing but a joke with my comment above that Jesus called himself Satan in Revelations. A religious leader would never call himself that.

Jesus never called himself Satan, he called himself the morning star. This was what Satan was before his fall, when his name was Lucifer (light bearer). He lost that name (Light bearer), and became Satan, meaning adversary.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

reply to post by The time lord

You're wrong. Look up Lucifer in a dictionary and you will see that Lucifer means the morning star, exactly as Jesus described himself in Rev. 22:16.

"I AM THE MORNING STAR" is the last thing Jesus said in Rev. 22:16. Oh no, Jesus is Lucifer! Sollog was the first to reveal this back in 1995.

Dictionary definition of Lucifer.

I don't think I'm wrong because you can still refer two people with the same Title, lets say the word Ruler. The Devil Rules the World makes him currently the 'Morning Star', but once he is gone there will be a new 'Morning Star' the title holder will go to Jesus as the new ruler. That is why when Jesus was tempted by Satan who said on the high mountain, you can have my Kingdom and the Earth if you follow me. But he refused and went by the cross to overcome sin.

Third temptation:

[8] Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. [9] "All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me." [10] Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'" [11] Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

Luke 4:6 And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.

This temptation is aimed to get Jesus to achieve his mission without the cross.

The kingdoms of the world belong to the devil Luke 4:6, 1 John 5:19, Jesus did not dispute this, at the seventh trumpet the kingdom of this world will finally belong to God Rev 11:15 also 1 Cor 15:24
The devil has always wanted worship, Rev 13:4
This would be idolatry if Jesus worshiped the devil, we are to worship God Rev 22:9
The devil's offer side steps the suffering of the cross, eventually the whole world will be Christ's, Rev 11:15

Text

www.apocalipsis.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nwomi

First of all, he's not even 50% black his mother is white.
Second of all, calling him out and implying he's racist is racist in itself.
Everybody in history has been a slave at one time, it's a wonder how people can eveb try abd pull that card out!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I cannot believe that I am wasting time on this. Who ever is in charge of this site should be ashamed of themselves. Not only for being so stupid, but for also spreading hatred. I hope that when you stand at the gates of heaven the good lord makes you look at this. Not only should you be shunned by every true follower of christ, but you should also ask your doctor for an increase in medication. Not only are you ignorant, but how can you run a site like this and call yourself a follower of god. Shame on you! It is people like you that cause people to turn their backs on Christ and choose to be lost! It is people like you who give Christianity a bad name! It is people like you that cause holy wars! It is people like you that keep the devil lurking in the shadows!! You really make me ill! I say repent!!! I say you need help! I know your too radical to shut down your site, so may God bless you!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

all i got to say is true but tha nigga the devil

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Vojvoda

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
You all must think the obama is the anti christ or we all would not be here. All I can tell you is our selection stinks Mcain Or Obama...The bible tells us to pray for our leader so maybe we should try pray and see where that lead us and trust what God tells us to do...The bibles says that God will heal our land!!! I know things are hard right now for us all...but if we trust God everything will work out...So please take time before you vote to PRAY!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Dear readers:

Obama is NOT the Anti-Christ for the simple reason that the Anti Christ will come out of the revived Roman Empire... (Remember the ten toes in Daniel's prophesy ?). don't you read your Bible ?
Obama is not Europeen....

By the way, I did not vote for him today. I vote for LIFE !!!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join