It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I once heard the expression "I don't need to go back to China; China is always in my heart; so I'm always home." I've also heard "Home is where the heart is." Because the Anti-Christ is the great deceiver and said to be coming from a specific area, couldn't they simply hold the beliefs of the culture or religion from this area in question in their heart and qualify as the Anti-Christ?

Even with many people around the globe holding many religious beliefs, many faiths hold the promise a Messiah coming to save them. Isn't it ironic when Jesus or another great wonderful being comes from God and beyond that everyone will still say "SEE - THAT's THE GUY/GIRL!"

We live in interesting times and I'd like to believe there are more qualified, successful candidates and individuals who exist who should be given the chance to be president of the United States rather than either John McCain or Barack Obama. Is this really the best choice we have; or simply having to end up choosing between the lesser of two evils?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I feel that Obama is not the anti-christ. He might be in the for front of something big. I've been watching the race closely and think he is crazy. Anybody that can believe all the junk he says and stands for (always changing his mind to suit himself) is in for a rude awakeing. He can not possibily redistrubute the money from one class to another has blinders on. I've been on social security disability for 7 years now, and I don't think even in my position that it fair. Americans should but outraged at this proposal. I would never want to take money from someone who earned it to give it to me so I might have a better life. That is just crazy and if the American perople let him get by with this should be ashamed of themselves. As much as I could use the money, I personallt would feel like I stole it from somebody. If the republications would just band together for that matter all Americans we can and will make this great country of ours great again. We give so much to the rest of the world (not saying that we shoulden't) maybe we should concider taking card of our own first, then help those in need. I know we have obligations but over the last 16 years, we commited way to much to other countries. Lets take care of ourselves first, then worry about the rest of the world. The way things are going, i'm courious to see my so called raise. Will it keep up with the gas prices not to mention the price of food. We that live on a fixed income are not wanted to say the least, but hey, i'm a citizen a reqested voter and part of the system. Sometimes the cards we are delt with may not be the best, but come on, lets take care of our own first then the rest. Thank you, Steven J, Nevada

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by memememe

So, to clarify things, Barack means lightning... not Satan. If it meant cake, the only way you could say Satan is cake is Satan Barack. Just an interest fact I wanted to add.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

How are you clarifying anything with that nonsense? Making stuff up is not clarifying.

Let's stick to the facts, shall we?

In Luke 10:18 Jesus said, “I beheld Satan as Lightning fall from Heaven.”

The Hebrew word for lightning is Barak.

So you have Jesus saying, “I beheld Satan as lightning (Barack) fall from Heaven.”

In the rest of the article, Sollog goes on to explain that if spoken by a Jewish Rabbi influenced by the poetry of Isaiah, the way verse Luke 10:18 would be said in Hebrew by Jesus would be "Satan Barack O Bama"!

Pretty amazing revelation and a warning to everyone to beware of Barack Obama, for he is SATAN.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by memememe

Going by your logic, then Obama is also an angel, according to Matt 28:3.

The truth is, ther term antichrist is only used 4 times in the entire Bible, and scripture mentions this term in regard to many, and these people were alive during the time of the Apostles.

1John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Regardless of who wins your election, your country is headed for the scrap heap, and it will have nothing to do with the actions of Obama or Macain, you'll be lucky if either of them even get the chance to take office it will happen that soon. Enjoy its while it lasts. Farewell USA.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I would like to say something on Barack Obama Logo

I am sure that many of you already saw it before.

Many times, Obama says, he deny that he is Muslim.

We know Muslim's symbol is half moon.

Shriner's symbol is half moon.

We can easily see half white round or circle, it is no doubt half moon.

Also, in Isaiah 14:12, Bible called Satan, "O Lucifer, son of the MORNING!"

I am convince that Obama is Muslim and Antichrist.

In Christ
Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeafPosttrib

Also, in Isaiah 14:12, Bible called Satan, "O Lucifer, son of the MORNING!"

In Rev. 22:16 Jesus said, "I am the morning star".

He therefore admits he is Lucifer!

I think it's rather funny that Christians don't even know they are really Satan worshipers!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

How can anyone who professes to be Christian be the anti-Christ? Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

Muslims do revere Jesus in their own way, but they don't believe that He is God Himself who came in the flesh for the redemption of mankind. They only revere Him as a good prophet. 2 John 1:7
"Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist."

Hope that answers your questions.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
When Obama appears in a blue turban in front of the American people maybe i'll get frightened too but i don't think he will. And where was I when he said he admired Hitler
and Osama Bin Ladan? Where was the media? His mother had two husbands not 6, one African and the other Indonesian.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
this church is pretty creepy and i would like to add that obama did resign from it in july.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Not sure whether or not he is the antichrist...regardless I have an extremely bad feeling about him( I don't like McCain either but I am generally not a republican voter).I think if he isn't the antichrist, he will definitely make strides ,support and be the forerunner for him.we may even see a period of great growth and prosperity initially once elected. but don't be fooled.Obama seems attractive to many and fits many attributes the antichrist will have.So who knows? all I can say is My eyes are open and watchful.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PunPryde

I expect nothing less than a comment like this from narrow minded Sheeple.Enjoy the pit my friend.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JessicaS

If you believe what. IOf you know anything about early Christianity or ancient beliefs in the region or maybe consult an expert on the book of revelation the anti christ fits none of your descriptions your a liars as a matter in fact the only time the anti christ is reffered to in the new testament is as someone who rejects christianity which obama does not. If you weren't illitirate and could read daniel in its original hebrew you would know that he never mentions an anti christ your an illiterate bufoon.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I do have the same gut feeling about Obama. He is the 3rd antichrist. He will bring hell on earth after he brings peace to all. He is very well suited to fulfill all the the prophecies of the bible, nastradamous, and Edgar Cacye. The time line fits the mayan prophecies, and he even fits the Islamic prophecies.
The good news is Christ is coming and will bring true and lasting peace. Have faith and trust and stand for what you know is right! Oh, and move to Texas because we will just secede before we give up our guns or our God! A part of America will still cling to our silly notion of "for the people, by the people" and we will still trust in God to protect use from evil. He does help those who help themselves, with wind turbines and a garden. The jews got thru the haulocost and we will survive.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
how can you say this!!!!!!!!!! Most information is wrong anyway Obamas father died when he was only a toddler. This is America you can be whatever religion you want to be the president. Maybe you should reserch alittle more firstdulcebase

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Okay I'll agree that Obama fits into the Anti-Christ's shoes, if you agree that if he doesn't destroy mankind, that there is no christian god, deal?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join