It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunPryde
I hope he is the anti-christ and kills all these ignorant moronic christians.

What a horrible thing to say'

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
His Hawian birth certificate is forged. He was born in Kenya , confirmed by his mother's mom & his half brother.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I am atheist, so I dont believe in god or the anti-god.
I do not think it is right to use "your" book to make illogical predictions or label anyone anything.

Why bother, When Mc Nugget and Winker are going to win anyway ?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I had the same feeling from the first time I heard of him based on what I know the anti-christ will be like.
Also, it makes sense to me that the Anti-Christ could possibly come from the line of Ham, the son who Noah cursed for his disrespect. After all the opposites are considered such as truth and lies, good and evil, hate and love, pride and humility, etc.... it just makes sense. Jesus Christ was born in a blessed line. I could be wrong about this thought. Time will tell.
The audacity of hope even sounds like something satan might say in a prideful, jeering way. He knows his time is near.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramon

and the Discovery Channel is exact truth?

I agree that some of these claims are silly and just jumping to conclusions about Obama, but that doesn't mean the Anti-Christ is not coming...possibly soon.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I recall a history channel special specifically about the anti Christ. It was suggested that he would be a European, and take control of the UN. He would unite the countries of the world into one giant government, then unleash his tyrannical rule. I find it rather ignorant that you calling him a "uniter" only refers to Americans, who are united by virtue of citizenship. I am voting for John McCain this year, but I still hate seeing such ignorance.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If a person who fit all the descriptions you gave would be considered the "anti-christ" then you'd have to lump Jesus in that catagory.

He had great power over many, and was tremendously influential.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It seems the power of fear has taken a firm grasp of you. Religion and the media have brainwashed your mind and now you're just under the control of your mass delusions. I'll bet you my life that all of this is just a delusional imaginary lie on your part. Please do something that will actually educate yourself in life, instead of living in your small world or nothingness. There isn't ever going to be an anti-christ and there never will be, and blaming it this "thing" on a "black dude", it mind boggling as well. You're racism is overwhelming. Although I could be wrong, you could also be one of the loonies who thought George Bush was the Anti Christ as well.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by PunPryde
I hope he is the anti-christ and kills all these ignorant moronic christians.

How typical of those who will follow Obama into the lake of fire. The time frame Obama has burst on the world stage is perfect for the antichrist. The messiah complex that surrounds him also fits..............

He is on the "left" of society, Satan was the at "left hand" of God. He believes you can abort a baby after it is born. Thats pretty evil.

Funny how people have been predicting this "time frame" since that book has interfered with the human race. Read history and you might Get A Clue. WHOAMYGOD A BLACK MAN IS GETTING POWER, OH NOES HE'S GONNA KILL US ALL!!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Anyone that's white that doesn't vote for Barry has to be racist...yeah right. This is what I can't believe; Barry's spiritual mentor/adviser spewed racist rhetoric from the pulpit for over 15 yrs while Barry sat and listened. If it was not something that Barry believed himself, why would anyone listen to how the evil white man created hiv. Also how the white man delived drugs into black communities to effectively exterminate blacks. Last but not least...G-d, G-d, G-d America. Just remember...you can tell a great deal about a man from the company he keeps. Aa

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PunPryde

By the way, who are YOU?

I think ATS should FIND OUT who you are.

I see you just now registerd to this website.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I totally agree with Anonymous ATS - I am scared to death as to what may happen to our country with Obama as President. I read the papers, watch the debates - Give myself credit for a decent amount of intelligence, however the more I see and hear the uneasier I feel...and just can't explain it. Either way it will all be over soon - on my birthday actually...The best any of us can hope for is to survive the economic havic and keep our family's safe.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
He did say he was born on Kypton and denied he is Jesus but was sent to say the planet earth. Just a bit of humour for humour sake.
1:50 he mentions that/

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
How is the Anti-christ a fiction. Since the Bible was written by 40 different people over 2000 years and doesn't contradict itself. Not once. Anti-christ is a term that is used to describe satan himself. Now, if you say the bible is false then how is it that over 80% of its prophecies have been fullfilled. People like you are just post-modern thinkers. Very logical and thinking that everything has a reason. If you read the bible, you will understand that the end is near. Once piece is brought to Israel and Palastine. And it is soon. I'm not saying Obama is the Anti-christ, but I do believe the person is already born. It is true, and You need to start believing. Look up Rob Bell. He will help you understand.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join