It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
He's just another in a long line of "anti-christs du jour".

I remember in the Early 80's the anti christ was supposed to be Ronald Reagan (for some of the same reasons the OP stated). Then for a while it was Mikhail Gorbachev (he had the mark!). For a short time it was Muammar al-Gaddafi (...Quadaffi, ...Kadaffi, whatever). In the early 1990's George Bush Senior was called the anti christ by some people, and so was Saddam Hussein during the first Gulf War. In the late 1990's there were some people who were convinced that Bill Clinton was the anti christ because of his ability to sway people's opinions with his speeches.

It seems that this moment in time is Obama's turn. In 5-10 years we will have someone else who will be declared the anti christ.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

It seems to me you are just a racist and religous bible bashing zealot.
The fact of the matter is you can't stand the thought of a black man being president, and it would make you very angry if he got president.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwomi
i know why you think he's a anti-Christ, its because your white, and your afraid to see a black man become president, and throw your eyes, that is the most evil imaginable.

I am sooooooo glad you brought that up!!!!!!!!!

First of all, he's not a black man, he's mixed race (Mulatto I think they call it). His mother is white, his grandparents are white (who raised him, btw). Nothing guiles me more than when people say exactly what you have. Yes he is 1/2 African American... but he is also 1/2 white.

Barack Obama gets away with so much because of his race. People walk on eggshells cause of it. The press doesn't jump on him because of it... and this seems to make no sense, when they attack everyone/everything else. Guess that's a perk of having some African blood running in your veins.

And before you call race.... don't assume you know anything about our blood lines. You don't know for sure anything on a forum board or what runs through our veins or is in our family.

I don't care if he was starch white, and from a cushy suburb in Chicago.... there is something off about this all.

Second of all, it's not throw, it's through.... I suck at the English language... but come on, even fifth graders know that...

*Edited to add pictures.*

[edit on 1/27/2008 by JessicaS]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Explain?

8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the “King of the South” predicted in the Bible.(Daniel .11, Kenya is south of Jerusalem)

Actually in the Bible. KJV. It says: Daniel 11.5 "Also the king of the South shall become strong, as well as one of his princes; and he shall gain power over him and have dominion."

According to the Wikipedia, he only has two Daughters. Unless in the future he will have a son. He is not the Antichrist. As you may believe.

He was born in Hawaii, not Kenya, therefor not a King of the South.

"Obama was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii to Barack Obama, Sr. (born in Nyanza Province, Kenya, of Luo ethnicity) and Ann Dunham (born in Wichita, Kansas)."

Wikipedia

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

I don't read it that way. Surely you must know that every president gets accused of being the Antichrist. Ronald Regean, Bill Clinton, George Bush. You can find entire websites devoted to proving that all of the above are the Antichrist.

To me this is all pure speculation. Are they making a treaty with Israel? No, then I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. It's just another "I have a theory". I don't take these things seriously and you shouldn't let it bother you so much.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Where the hell did race come into play?

First, there's some crazy belief that Barack is the Antichrist, then there's the crazy belief that people are saying this because he's black.

*shakes head* I just don't get it, I mean where do people get their beliefs from and based on what?!

Why did race get brought into this at all?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I completely agree with the previous post, with 6 billion or more people in the world, why pick one the fellow trying to make a go of his political career. The anti-christ, if there is one, and if one believes all the mumbo jumbo about religion, does not have to necessarily come from the USA presidential electorate. I remember people saying that twit Bush was going to be the antichrist. There is a lot more to the religious world than what is happening in the USA, look beyond your borders, coastlines, theres a lot out there.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There is so much that must happen before the anti christ is revealed. Until certain prophecy is fulfilled, there will be no anti christ.

There is no doubt we live in troubled times, and the road to his revealing approaches. What we see now in the middle east is a major factor towards his appointed time.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
It seems to me you are just a racist and religous bible bashing zealot.
The fact of the matter is you can't stand the thought of a black man being president, and it would make you very angry if he got president.

Thanks for the post, SKUNK2. I think that was humorous enough for a signature line.

What you probably don't realize is you are doing a huge disservice to black people in general. If you were to write a thread that painted any white man in a negative light, would you expect someone to call you a racist? Even the media is afraid to run negative stories about Barack Obama because of the race card. As Bill Clinton pointed out, the coverage of Barack has been nothing but a fairytale. You should be ashamed of your comments sir.

The Anti Christ may not be 'confirmed' or 'obvious' at this point, but he will be manuvering into position for 2012, and we should expect to see that. Hence the "will be" in my thread title. I personally beleive Barack fits the bill better than anyone else in the public arena, and so do many others.

As to the religious reference, I do not consider myself religious in any way, but thanks.

SteveR

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
:slaps head: Ok, once more let me please step in here and say one small little point. The Anti-Christ and the Beast of revelations are two completely different people. An Anti-Christ is anyone that professes against the teachings of Christ.

There are many anti Christs in the world, there is only one beast of revelation. I doubt that Obama is the dreaded beast of revelations. I seriously don't think that he has the charm that the beast supposedly has.

besides there supposedly is going to be 1000 years of peace on earth prior to the uprising of the beast of revelations.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

What you probably don't realize is you are doing a huge disservice to black people in general. If you were to write a thread that painted any white man in a negative light, would you expect someone to call you a racist? Even the media is afraid to run negative stories about Barack Obama because of the race card. As Bill Clinton pointed out, the coverage of Barack has been nothing but a fairytale. You should be ashamed of your comments sir.

The first and ONLY sensible thing you've said throughout this thread.

You still have yet to justify yourself against anyone else who has called your ludicrous theory out, myself included. So please, please come out and answer some of the other posts that show just how ridiculous your theories are regarding Barack Obama.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
The first and ONLY sensible thing you've said throughout this thread.

You still have yet to justify yourself against anyone else who has called your ludicrous theory out, myself included. So please, please come out and answer some of the other posts that show just how ridiculous your theories are regarding Barack Obama.

Thanks for the offer bert, but I am not aware of any obligation to justify myself to you, nor vice versa.

The Anti Christ is a real prophecy with various interpretations, and I am one of the growing number of people to see Barack Obama as a likely candidate. If this riles you, hard luck. That is all I have to say until further evidence comes forward.

Thanks for the post, though.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is interesting stever.

Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, but I like your points presented! He does come off to me as a great deciever... Bush, cmon, he just sucks at it! Obama comes off as so trust-worthy yet he sure as a feel about him.

And cmon..given the whole bush agenda that just ended, I think they got a solid plan to keep that goin. Keep the people disillusioned.. give them a saviour. And plus they're thinking... oh wow, a black guy! - there really is equality in our country... and also...oh wow a woman, I should vote for her because that would be a first.

I'm not expecting the world, or the states to be fixed over-night. I don't think we'll see an honest government until at least 2020 or something. The people are tired of being fed garbage, and I think even the people feeding it are getting tired as well. It will take time.. but change will come.. But I don't think it's going to be from Obama or hilary, or anyone currently.

There's an agenda for sure.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

You start a thread calling Barack Obama the Antichrist and you feel no need to justify it?!?

WTF?!?! Firstly, why start the thread then? And secondly, don't you bother to look at both sides, or do you just like to make radical statements and hope people believe you with a half-par job of selling it?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, but I like your points presented! He does come off to me as a great deciever... Bush, cmon, he just sucks at it! Obama comes off as so trust-worthy yet he sure as a feel about him.

Hey Steve. Yes, great deceiver is an apt description. Obama is running on an anti-war ticket and yet his own words show he's as pro-war as anybody else. It always amazes me how his supporters lap up all the lies and deception. Like lambs to the slaughter.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Athenian
Nostradamus disagrees with your whole ani-christ statement, and says Obama will in fact bring peace.

Century x
The walls will be converted from brick to marble,
Seven and fifty pacific years:
Joy to mortals, the aqueduct renewed,
Health, abundance of fruits, joy and mellifluous times.
A hundred times will the inhuman tyrant die,
In his place put one learned and mild,
The entire Senate will be under his hand,
He will be vexed by a rash scoundrel.

Obama is definitely learned and mild compared to the inhuman tyrant (Bush). The entire senate makes sense, he is a senator. Vexed by a rash scoundrel - Bill Clinton.

Source

Century 2, Quatrain 30:

" One who the infernal gods of Hannibal
Will cause to be reborn, terror of all mankind
Never more horror nor the newspapers tell of worse in the past,
Than will come to the Romans through Babel (Iraq).

Cheetham: Eternal gods of Hannibal means North Africa or the Middle East; there comes forth a man who will bring trouble to the whole world; the last line may refer to the collapse of the Catholic Church.

Hogue: Nostradamus may be hinting that the Third Antichrist [The first was Napoleon; the second was Hitler.] comes from a modern day region in North Africa or the Middle East; the concept of newspapers was unheard of in the time of Nostradamus; perhaps it refers to terrorism in the headlines. "

Barrack Hussein Obama's roots go back to both africa and the middle east.
There is no way that the antichrist can bring good.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

I think everybody is a little off here, (I am not saying this in an insulting way) When we talk of King of the South , north or what ever it may be we are speaking in terms of the promise land, perhaps the land of Judah or Israel (Jerusalem) King of the North would be North of Judah/Israel etc etc...so in those terms Russia perhaps....or at least in todays view

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Originally posted by nwomi
i know why you think he's a anti-Christ, its because your white, and your afraid to see a black man become president, and throw your eyes, that is the most evil imaginable.

The race card?.............I dont think Obama is the Anti-Christ........maybe that might change, but first of all I dont think there is enough consolidated power for one man to assume control of the world......which I believe will have to happen......and I believe it is in the works.

Nwomi you could be right maybe some racist is on here stirring it up........but if he was the anti-christ, the race card would be the least of our problems. I dont think this thread was started on some kind of racial profile...and I think White, Black or Puerto Rican if your in the political arena in this day and age you are def open to being accused of being the or a anti-christ

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Brilliant. And you expect people to eat up your outlandish claims like lambs to slaughter also.

And please tell me you're joking about the Obama lies. I'll tell you what, you back up ANY of your ridiculous statements made in this thread with ANYTHING credible, and I'll eat my words.

Yes, IF he's lying, he's the only one, right?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessicaS

2) How does the religion he practices, or the church he belongs to influence?

It's part of the unifier as well as the fact he is a deceiver, at least in my eyes. Think about it, he's part of a Christian church now, and denies his Muslim beliefs constantly. His Dad and Step-Dad were both Muslim, so it's safe to say he has been highly exposed to that religion even IF he was not a member of. Personally, I highly doubt he had no beliefs in the Muslim religion.

Gee .. call me a crazy christian fundamentalist nutter, but .. a man who comes from an Islamic family, or has/had Islamic family members and thus exposed to the culture sounds like the perfect man for the job right now, considering America's reputation in the muslim world.

Plus he's black .. I mean, I really think Obama is the only chance of the USA redeeming its image on the world scene whatsoever.

And his lack of experience is a PLUS. you need to know how to be corrupt to be corrupt, i mean if you dont know all the secret ways to exploit your position, well by God that is actually a positive thing, IMO.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join