It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer records UFO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

You do indeed have some very valid points there, friend. But ya know; all everybody seems to want these days is to be a "sober debunker"... the sceptics have some points, or more like point... the splicing is always a downer. The camera assumptions are just lame though. "I've seen "cops" on tv, I KNOW what ALL cameras in the world should look like"... Ya know, save the lectures, perhaps they were NARCS or whatever unit, using higher def. cameras for WHATEVER reason. Love from Sweden BTW PsykoOps

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dj05544
its quite authentic...

i couldnt care if people wanted this to be debunked- ive already made up my mind.

Let me tell you, that's fantastic. It's attitudes like that that keep UFOlogy out of the mainstream, and make everyone interested in it a laughing stock.

Anyhow...problems with the authenticity of the tape aside, if it is real, we don't have enough information to say what that craft is. Unfortunately, this is just another in a long list of inconclusive videos.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I never really considered a partner, Like i said a back in my main post i dont have speakers .

The thing that bothers me is this . If you watch close . You can see the thing in the top right of the screen . thought the windshield .
Now look at how slow it moves. (Again i cant tell if sound cuts for a sec.)
Thens as the guy zooms out the driver side window . The timing seems off . It seems either Lower than it should . Or theres 2 different things , The timing just seems all wrong from the time its first saw . To the time its zoomed on . I really
need a cheep pair of speakers.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I found this extremely interesting. I have seen the "mexican officer video tape"
before, but yesterday, my brother-in-law and I were browsing the net and I came across a few more "diamond shaped UFO's".

I went ahead and produced a small compilation of some screenshots I have taken from these various videos...and was astounded the simularities...great post OP

\

Really makes you stop and think....... something is definatly out there...just what, really remains to be seen.

1nL~

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

Wow there is a uncanny resemblance . Great work yourself . Wonder if any of the picture experts can comment . Could it be a common thing for lenses of cameras to do ? They all look symmetrical in there own way .
Makes this a bit more believable. IMO
I still hold reservations about it . But you have defiantly brought a new element to the table .

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The object seems to be too small to carry any beings, if it's not a balloon or an earthly object, it's most likely an alien drone. I'm certain it must have great acceleration capabality, otherwise someone would have caught one by now.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The first thing that sprang to mind when I viewed the video was the shape reminded me of a radar reflector that are very often suspended underneath balloons.
I know this is a well hackneyed if not legendary explaination and could mean nothing at all but i thought I would mention it anyway.

Source

Source

Bear in mind that the top image is a marine radar reflector.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Well that seems possible. Looking at the plant matter around the video area. It does look like plants that would grow near water (to me). And the angle seems to leave the possibility of it being near a lake or body of water. I'm gonna watch it a few more times . I wish we had coordinates . I really like to google earth areas these videos are taken in.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
i could have swore int he united state's
police dash camera's do not move around and zoom.

it sent a alarm off to my brain.
something fishy.

have anyone ever seen a police onbaord camera move and zoom in out ect...? i know i haven't.

that's why police pull up behind peopel not from the side so camera see's every move.

they dont pull up beside someone and camera is sideway's never seen it happen before.

i could swear they are locked down so they can't move.
bolted down so bump's wreak's ect... can't even move the camera.

then again in mexico they might use hand held cam corder's for police use i don't know lol

just saying it don't feel close to right...
in this video.

the video from a police camera jump's from him outside car to openign door.
and someone turnign the camera's.
a police camera don't take a pause or break for no reason unless out of film.
so beats me lol
it may be real footage but to me seems fakeish

[edit on 26-1-2008 by beforetime]

Don't know if anyone stated this. But here in Texas, the camera has controls on them to zoom and pan. They even have video screens on them to show the image.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
IMO it is a little big larger than the radar reflector which is listed at 18 inches, it would have to be 6ft away from the police car, Police cameras here in the UK can pan any direction and are that way to catch evidence not directly in front of the police car, im pretty sure criminals dont do things in front of them for a reason so these cameras have to be able to pan all ways and zoom esp for surveilance purposes,

The other poser was right there have been many sightings of this kind of UFO and a lot of them oving really fast, also are hot air Balloons supposed to have a basket so they can be used? and large flames to slow the decent to prevent crashing? every ot air balloon i have ever seen landing uses its burners just as much when landing as when taking off, and even when the usage is small you have a bright flame under the balloon which you cant see in the video.

Jaime mausan is an incredible investigator whith fantastic credentials, he is always being ripped by the mexican press, but as they learned a hard lesson recently when they had to publicly apologise on their front page for making up lies and deliberatly manipulating evidence to put him in a bad light and they got caught.

Great video

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

IMO Its hard to make out the size/distance from the video . You do make some good points tho.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Considering that the plants are sharp and the object is very blurred it has to be quite a distance from them. Other than that I dont know.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
My standard reply to this kind of thing is, "And then what happened?"

Here's a thing that caught somebody's eye enough to (supposedly) videotape. A police officer, in this case. It slowly drifts toward the ground, maybe not even that far away, and what do they do about it? Nothing? They don't bother to go see what it is? Especially police officers.

These folks either have the least amount of curiousity in the world, or the punchline here is that it actually was nothing noteworthy. A balloon or something.

Other than that, all we have is the video, and hopefully we are all slowly learning here just how much they're worth all by themselves. Not a whole hell of a lot.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Very interesting post. Not quite sure what to make of it. At 1:18 the object slows descent, moves laterally, then continues to float downward. The audio says the area was searched thoroughly, nothing found. I can't say hot air balloon, because of the lack of fire. I also see hot air balloons very often and your right, they are not all round. I want to say helium (weather?) balloon, because of the way it floats at the end, but those are round by necessity. Also, I may be engaging in wishful thinking, but I am sure I would have crossed the road with haste to see or film more, as some have suggested the camera may be dismountable. Why is there no follow-up? That couldn't have been the end of the vid as they surely knew they were on to something.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
My standard reply to this kind of thing is, "And then what happened?"

Here's a thing that caught somebody's eye enough to (supposedly) videotape. A police officer, in this case. It slowly drifts toward the ground, maybe not even that far away, and what do they do about it? Nothing? They don't bother to go see what it is? Especially police officers.

These folks either have the least amount of curiousity in the world, or the punchline here is that it actually was nothing noteworthy. A balloon or something.

Other than that, all we have is the video, and hopefully we are all slowly learning here just how much they're worth all by themselves. Not a whole hell of a lot.

Actually according to the video the cop searched the area but was not able to locate the object. What else can he do?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by allMIGHTY

Clementine 4-60H1, has a single example plus two triangular craft,
and 4-106H1 has dozens plus two triangular craft.
I still have the original photo my Grandfather took, and will post it when I can get it scanned.
Regarding the triangular craft, most people write them off as 'glitches' without stopping to consider that the camera is focussed on the surface and not on the craft, in some shots you can see a raised cockpit area and just make out the windows. I have mentioned these before but no one seems interested.
Anyway we are all entitled to to our opinions,
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Good point, the object will have landed/crashed or else I'm sure there would have been footage of it flying away, there's no way the police would have just left it at that, anyone in their right mind would have went to investigate. I think this will probably go as unexplained really, so it's indeed a ufo, but there's no reason for anyone to think it's flown by e.t's, no reason at all.

*Just saw Leto's post which was posted whilst I was replying
. That object looked pretty large, unlikely that it couldn't have been found in my opinion.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by Corum]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
In the video I watched, filmed over Salt Lake City, Utah... I was able to capture two frames out of the entire footage which truly appear to show structure, or I might even go as far too say, evidence of intelligent design?

Now, upon examining these two frames (found @ 00:49/00:57 and 00:50/00:57) I was struck by the similarities of not only the actual color of the "objects" but also the shape.

These are just some observations made, and of course therefore subject to interpretation. The two "objects IMO may be the same thing.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
My reply is for the original post.

Fake! Notice how the camera tracks the object. Right away the camera picks up, tracks, and focuses on the object. This is not an UNMANNED CAMERA IN A PATROL CAR. This camera is under intelligent control. It did not ACCIDENTALLY FIND THE UFO, it went right to it, focused on it and tracked it.

[edit on 1-27-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
My reply is for the original post.

Fake! Notice how the camera tracks the object. Right away the camera picks up, tracks, and focuses on the object. This is not an UNMANNED CAMERA IN A PATROL CAR. This camera is under intelligent control. It did not ACCIDENTALLY FIND THE UFO, it went right to it, focused on it and tracked it.

[edit on 1-27-2008 by groingrinder]

Of course it didn't. I didn't ever think for a second that the camera was controlling itself. 2 officers in the car. One driving, one in the passenger side. Passenger video taped this. I think it's authentic. Especially considering these shaped crafts have been seen before. And all in the south-west! I believe these could be some man-made test crafts.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join