It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer records UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I have always held a high regard for Officer Friendly in the matters of UFOs, this is no exception.
In The State of Veracruz Mexico, a UFO is clearly seen in an official police patrol cam video.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The video seems to be authentic, UFO's shape pretty clear.
This -might- be one of the best UFO videos out there.

Even if it's a balon. Or a chinese lantern. Or a swamp gas. Or 16 F-16s flying in a very tight triangle formation.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

Thanks for the reply. Flag it if ya like it

I have my doubts about it . But i leave the video work to the pro's . I'm just a reporter

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

better look out my friend
there will be some on here who will call it a bug
in the weeds
you're mighty brave to post this
better have thick skin .......

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonSays

Thanks . I'm just the messenger
If it was my video i would probably defend it .
But seeing as i cant get too much info . I guess its a "For what its worth" video .

[EDIT: Updated OP. To add content]

[edit on 26-1-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hi - my first post here.

I just thought this was very interesting. It's the same shape as the one found in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great video.

Forgot to add, turn down the volume on that video in the other thread if your offended by strong language. ; )

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Peace Frog]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This footage is on Jaime Maussan's 2007 footage at the International UFO congress. The whole DVD is LOADED with crazy footage.

Maussan gets bashed a lot here, becuase he makes some questionable calls from time to time, but he still comes out with some of the best footage every year as well IMHO.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Peace Frog

Thanks for making my thread your first post . And thank for the cross link. I will give it a look.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Nice post OP.

It's really hard to tell exactly what it was, but it was definately something odd in the air.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get some help identifying these things from official sources?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Looks authentic to me,

I can hear the skeptics already calling it a weather balloon going down or its Venus in the early morning hours. Or how about swap gas or it the Air Force running training drills and it was one of their fighter jets.

Thanks for sharing, I have this one archived.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
That is an amazing video! I believe it to be true, but i've been wrong before. It's so hard now a days to be hundred percent unless you filmed it. Until this ends up on the news and analized by professionals, we'll have to be skepitcal of this video.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Thats a pretty impressive vid. Real or not is anyones guess. It looks more like it would be some kind of unmanned probe or drone (which I think is more likely in many UFO sightings than an actual craft piloted by someone or something) maybe taking samples of the ground, air, etc.

But until further information is obtained, it's still a UFO

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

how about a hot air balloon.. ?? its gliding down real smooth

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
why do these "anti-gravity" machines always look like they're either falling slowly or being pushed by the wind?

I'd say the footage is real, but that could be a hot air balloon falling.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There is one thing that immediately concerns me. I'm posting my observation below.

The relevant sequence begins at 0:11, and the camera is again steady. At 0:14, the camera gets turned once; simultaneously the other officer gets out of the car. The camera is again steady until 0:28, when the search begins for the object. At either 0:45 or 0:46, the object enters the frame. The camera is, in all this time, reasonably steady as it zooms in on the object; a fuzzy, cubical shape.

At 0:53, the camera gets an excellent zoom of the fuzzy cube... then the camera gets shaky until 1:06, when the cube is in view again. This is, I think, the best shot to capture the rest of the object's descent, and without the light pollution; perhaps, the best chance to identify the object. But the camera shakes. It shudders and shivers until the object is left with a measly, almost-bottom-right corner position at about 1:18. At 1:22 or 1:23, the footage ends. What plays afterwards is a repeat of the footage until its closeup.

Why did it shake so much? A known excuse exists for hand held camera footage; yet this was mounted. There were good shots of the object, and several chances at good shots when the camera went off. I also don't think the Officer was so distraught as to keep fidgeting with the camera.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It's a hot air balloon.

Case closed.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
its quite authentic- this was being presented as evidence infront of a large group of people by the mexican governor or whatever that jaime guy is...

its impressive footage- looks like those old ufo's you'd see in black and white photos in the 50's though but hey its still awesome.

i couldnt care if people wanted this to be debunked- ive already made up my mind.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think we should try to avoid forming groups and railing against each other. Right now, we all don't know what is on that video. None of us was present at its creation, nor at the presentation that serves as the narration. As such, we will have to rely on reason to determine the veracity of the video.

I can understand the desire for this to be 'real', or indicative of something, because I have felt that way. I can also understand the desire to prove this false; the desire to make this one more reason to scoff at fellow humans: I have felt that way too. We shouldn't get carried away by our emotions. Remember; if this is an alien ship, your belief or disbelief in it is irrelevant.

There are reasons why this could be authentic or faked. I say we jointly examine both options.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
very interesting video indeeed, made a little bit more credible by the fact that it is done by a police officer. As for the calls of hot air ballons, im not really sure.... Seems to be gliding in all directions a lot smoother than a balloon could.... Did the officer end up going to see where this thing landed ???

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
i could have swore int he united state's
police dash camera's do not move around and zoom.

it sent a alarm off to my brain.
something fishy.

have anyone ever seen a police onbaord camera move and zoom in out ect...? i know i haven't.

that's why police pull up behind peopel not from the side so camera see's every move.

they dont pull up beside someone and camera is sideway's never seen it happen before.

i could swear they are locked down so they can't move.
bolted down so bump's wreak's ect... can't even move the camera.

then again in mexico they might use hand held cam corder's for police use i don't know lol

just saying it don't feel close to right...
in this video.

the video from a police camera jump's from him outside car to openign door.
and someone turnign the camera's.
a police camera don't take a pause or break for no reason unless out of film.
so beats me lol
it may be real footage but to me seems fakeish

[edit on 26-1-2008 by beforetime]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join