It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm usually pretty wary of UFO footage, but this footage I found amazing!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Nice catch daniel.

What concerned me is that as soon as the formation veered towards the top of the mountain and was about to break into the horizon, the tape stopped.

I was waiting to see how the horizon backlit the object(s) and didnt get to see it. After seeing your video, we know why.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Universal Mind
There are two or what look to be, two objects on the ground infront of the volcano, moving around all crazy-like.

Anyone else see this?

View the vid in full screen. It's the tips of a couple of leaves reflecting light.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
the video does de bunk itself becayse it stops as they clear the mountain top and you would be able to tell they are planes in the second half. Anybody have a map link of the area.

mikell

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
At first it kind of just looks like a load of cars driving over and along the hills in the background lol

but if they're flying then i can't really think of an explanation, so yes they are UFOs!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The second part of the video looks very much like VUE palmtrees in the foreground.

download.e-onsoftware.com...

Judging from the reflection and the wind movement, I'd bet money on it that those trees aren't real.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
been watching the video some more and you guys could be right.

but from the begining of the video ,are they already in flight and then turn their lights on?
or are they taking off from a runway?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
the reason i ask is that they all seem to come from rather different
spots...and runways are not built the sides of hills.

so are they already in flight at the begining and then turn on the lights?

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Maya432]

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This video has been discused before on ATS. But I cant find the link now.
Anyway, I dont know if anyone stated before but I believe that this is a kind of motorcycle show or race. It is probably an eye illusion that they seem to be flying. My opinion though...

[edit on 24-1-2008 by commodore64]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the great post!

I just viewed Dorothy Izatt's "Capturing the light" video, and it was pretty hard to debunk.

These lights are doing pretty much the same thing as she has been filming for 30 years. With the exception of the group flash. She captured light beings. So when posters say they are just lights, go watch her video, and see what these light beings are like. I would love to see one.

The second part of the video was very cool. When the object just stops, and everything moves around it.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Just my observation.. but the first part of the lights.. one can see once the light dims from "one" of the objects it goes off to the right.. in a downward motion.

In the second part of the light.. the commentator states the person who filmed this does not want to come forward due to the commentators explanation that the person who took the film may be shy..

I'm wondering if this could have been recorded from another source as it was being played backwards?

Skydivers with flares or some lighting source recorded and then played backwards for the convenience of another recording devise with background comments, noise..

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If we assume that the lights are not faked and added on to the video after it was shot, I really do wonder what people are actually looknig at with some of the xplanations here..

At about 20 seconds tehy move off, one after another left to right and cover the best part of what must be 1/2 a mile at least, in 2-3 seconds. By my reckoning, that equates so something like 600 m.p.h

If it is only half that distance they cover, they are still moving at 300 m.p.h ergo, i hardly think we are looknig at any form of earthbound transport are we?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon

At about 20 seconds tehy move off, one after another left to right and cover the best part of what must be 1/2 a mile at least, in 2-3 seconds. By my reckoning, that equates so something like 600 m.p.h

This can easily be time lapsed.. I looked over the vid again and do not see any movement other then those "lights" Other then the blinking city lights. Unless someone can point to something in the vid that can be used as a ruler for how quickly objects can move in it, of course other then the "lights"

Hence why determining how fast is redundant if its only based on the "lights"

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I posted this video earlier in the year to minimal response. Everyone swore they were helicopters. I dont think thats true. Heli's cant fly that close together. What about eye-witness accounts from people at a closer angle?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

I dont see how you manage to time lapse the movement you see on that tape. The object on the far right moves away first followed, one by one, by the other objects...Each one leaves a clear trail as it moves left to right and the other objects continue to scintillate in a perfectly "normal" manner. That means if the video has been timelapsed only a tiny part of the picture has been treated so...

If one was going to go to those lengths to fake footage, i personally think, they'd have started off with something a little more impressive in the first place...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Hi Dr Love, intriguing footage you post here.

It are in my opinion definitely no planes, skydivers, balloons, or even swamp gas, but the only possible explanation I good think of so far are helicopters with powerful lights in front of them witch dimmed when they turned to their left side so for us flying to the right.

But that also hold no grounds a bit further in the video [when they are all flying up so close by].
So for this moment it looks like Ufo’s to me.

Only the original video could provide maybe more details?

Originally posted by Dr Love
I know some of Jaime Maussan's video presentations have been debunked in the past,

I am a bit amazed by this, can you provide me some info or links.

[edit on 24/1/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by Dr Love
I know some of Jaime Maussan's video presentations have been debunked in the past,

I am a bit amazed by this, can you provide me some info or links.

Just for the record, I was very careful to use the word "presentations". It certainly wasn't a shot at Maussan since I believe this "presentation" of his to be real. A man like him is inundated with UFO material that he may present without thorough evaluation. It doesn't make him a fraud, it just makes him human.

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I saw this and added this to my YouTube faves a year ago.

It is a classic and likely true document of UFO activity.

Reminds me of the Phoenix Lights.

I have a sense this is only a hint of what is to come. And, soon.

ZG

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Apologies if this has already been mentioned - today I am knackered and haven't been bothered to read the whole thread. But to me personally, these seem like motorbike (or cars) going down the hill road. The periodicality of the lights suggest that there is some kind of arranged 'letting loose down the hill' situaltion - highly likely conducted by a bikers group or teenage thrill seekers. If these were real lights in the sky you would surely expect other witness accounts/ pictures or similar.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If you monitor the lights' trajectories, they all share a common pattern which would lend credence to them travelling down a road.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Well, it is quite deffinately a half decent video of well uhm, lights.
I can almost clearly make out a string of well uhm, lights! In fact, I am quite sure I can see a string of lights. All in all, I am going to stick with a video exposing a string of lights.

A string of lights that hangs in the air, then one by one each light rotates and shoots across the mountain range only to disappear? Wow, where would I get some lights like that, my Xmas display is gonna rock next year!!!

Originally posted by Mindless
No but it does look an aufull lot like skydivers . Which i thought this was concluded to be .

Mindless you have got to be kidding me. There is no way these are sky divers, to make the statement is to be willfully ignorant.

Originally posted by mikellmikell
I still think it's the same thing as it was the last time it was posted. Xars going down a mountain road.

mikell

What did I win??

Mike I would have to make the assumption that you don't live around the mountains. I live in Santa Fe New Mexico the scope of the back drop here is similar to that in the footage. There is no way those are ground vehicles, they are covering way too much ground to do so, especially in a mountainous setting.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Animal]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join