It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm usually pretty wary of UFO footage, but this footage I found amazing!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The second part Don't seem to play right for me . :/ It seems like a still frame that progresses a bit at a time (Could totally be my crap pc)

Also i'm not saying para-gliders is a definitive answer . Just after looking at the same ridge (presumably) The nice wide bluff with runway . (I know its alot of videos but i think it shows the same launch spot)

They also have a Zipline that goes over that canyon there .
youtube.com...

Extreme downhill mountain biking at night with headlights in Chile
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

That i think could be of interest . Please don't think I'm out to "debunk" Anything here . Just shooting off possibilitys.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Mindless]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless
No but it does look an aufull lot like skydivers . Which i thought this was concluded to be .

You ARE kidding, right? Skydivers? Unreal. You really think that skydivers remain at an altitude certain? Do you believe that skydivers stay in the same position in the sky? There is NO way these are skydivers. ONE: They do NOT jump at night normally, and especially down in south America where skydiving is a little known sport.

There is NOTHING about this that would make one think of skydivers...unless one simply cannot believe in UFO's.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

There is no proof these lights are not stationary and on the ground before they move. NONE
You obviously Made your mind up. Did you bother to look at anything i presented? What theres no paragliders in Chile? I just showed you there are.
You would see that these para gliders would be coming away from the hill at first. The closer they come toward the camera the higher they would appear to go . As the film is shot from below . If you looked at the videos (i posted) you would see they appear to hang in mid air . Impossible you say ? But i show proof and you yell opinion. To say this isn't a possibility is denying logic. Im not a skeptic in the sense i want to debunk everything i see . I'm a skeptic of bad videos that are touted as "PROOF"

I think my point will be made with anyone objective enough to spill over what i posted. And after watching 3 or so hours of videos from Santiago .
I have made my choice . As have you from a 1 minute clip of lights in the distance that appear to move.
So take it for what it is . Research into what it could POSSIBLY be . Something more people here should try doing once in a while .

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I would say danial_g has pretty much debunked this video. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Too bad . I was hoping to be wrong .

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindless

Sorry but i dont think that is so at all.. Care to expoian how the lgihts then actually follow the contours of the hill they are climbing and then vanish at the end of the clip if they are not actually in the hills?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Could you please elaborate on your question ?
I don't think i understand it right . And don't wanna do 2 hours of research on the wrong thing .

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Simple, at the end of the full clip, the lights re-appear and climb the side of a hill before blinking out as they reach the top...

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Looks alot like the end of this video does it not?

Airplanes over Santiago. 450mph. I linked to this thread back a bit . I just wanted to play a different angle till i can collaborate with daniel

Also like i said theres no proof there actualy climbing . Too me it looks like they are coming tward the camera. Which would create the illusion of the lights moving up.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
No it doesn't look anything like that video at all. Now you seem to be telling people, that whoever was doing that, saw the guy filming them and said...Hey guys lets really screw him up and, in formation, fly exactly x distance upwards because in his line of sight it will look just like we are climbing over the summit of that hill over there and vanish...

I rather think, using Occam's trust old bic you wil lfind that that is a bit of a daft idea don't you?

[edit on 25-1-2008 by FireMoon]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
No what im saying is this video only shows what the author wants you to see. Check that other thread for good examples. You will see your theory is shot . I am not going to verbatim the whole thread here .

View me first.
www.youtube.com...
And me second.
www.youtube.com...
Now if you never seen part 2 would you be so sure of what you were seeing?

Actually watch the whole videos please.

Who's razor what?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Are there any eyewitness accounts of these sightings?

And where was the cameraman when he recorded them?

Quite honestly, the first section of this vid looks like a helicopter line up. I'm surprised anyone would think that it's anything other than that. Am I missing something?

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Fleets in South America, and USA now:

www.youtube.com...

No more crop circles, we got fleet formations in the sky: Yoda, elephant, Fish
and airplane.

Plus dancing triangles at night and daytime too.

.. and triangle trail makers with blasting plasma flares.

NYC Bronx, NY got it all.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The entire footage from the meeting is some of the finest footage I've ever seen about UFO's.

I'm not a 100% believer, but that entire conference meeting where those two gentlemen show off hours of footage is just phenomenal. You can't really doubt anything after watching it all. That clip included.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless
I would say danial_g has pretty much debunked this video. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Too bad . I was hoping to be wrong .

Uh no, I would say daniel_g's "debunking" was almost as poor as yours.

As for the volcano footage, it can only be two things, an extraterrestrial craft or CGI. This is not the first time I've seen footage of ufo's near volcanos, perhaps they are interested in our planet's geology.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
i was dumb to say they couldn`t be helecopters.
cause I guess they could be.
i`m supprised I responded to this thread in the first place
because I`m the one always saying lately that
pics and videos are just a waste of time .
(cause of all the faking and hoaxing)
but I sucked myself into this one.

but I`m still not sure about this video

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiack
If you monitor the lights' trajectories, they all share a common pattern which would lend credence to them travelling down a road.

I only see that for the mabey the first 3 but after that
the next 3 or 4 go on different and higher paths.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
fake, all of them, if they want people to see them why not land everywhere instead of this

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

I think you need to understand what your seeing is a extremely compressed low res version of the actual footage. I've seen this footage in first generation copied once for presentation on the monitor with a direct digital feed at 540 lines res and believe me it's much more impressive than what your seeing here. First off all those lines you see in the film are artifacts of the compression, and the low lux lighting, also in this version the "lights" look white and flat, but in reality there pulsating white, red, orange, green, and blue. Also as the lights faded and moved to the right there not just moving in a flat striate line their rotating on their axis while their moving away, and I'm not sure you can see that in this little clip. They look like little spinning tops bobbing on the water, I'm pretty sure you can't see that ether. So before you right of all these video's you really should have a chance to see them the way they are filmed, or at least on something better than 72 dpi just about anything is going to look like junk on a low res internet feed.

Oh and if you think it's so easy to fake a UFO video, and not be found out in about 10 seconds flat give it a shot. You try to show junk at any of my shows and you'll be laughed of the stage, and pretty much never work again. I've seen it more than once.

Remember people like Jaime Maussan who is the man presenting this video has been around along time and is well respected within the field. So basically your blowing off a guy who's been presenting since 1991 showing these videos all over the world to groups of thousands of people as a hack.

Maybe before you blow off someones work you might want to do a little research first. Because where I come from you have to show a little respect to get any.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The second i saw that I thought it was a mirage affect on cars on a highway below. As the air heats up the light gets refracted etc etc...thats why alot of these videos are shimmer, due to the heat waves. Also, the exact position of the fadeout and the exact order of the 'separation' suggests to me more of a bend in the road than an invisible cloaking field...

[edit on 27-1-2008 by wytworm]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
first part of the video i thought straight away was cars on a road on that hill/mountian. all with lights facing towards town, then one turns at a time and drives off down the road.. ? volcano one is like soooooo fake haha.

interesting enough though,,i never really believed in ufos, till one night around christmas two years back we counted around 7 lights all up, we sat outside up the mountians and watched all night. all could of been satellites, but the bit that got us was, a large one headed straight for a smaller one, and then as they passed something like a missile shot out back of the other.. i know.. i wasnt high on drugs..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join