It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm usually pretty wary of UFO footage, but this footage I found amazing!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Specifically the first two minutes, but there's more footage throughout the video. Notice especially as the craft start to separate one by one in order, notice how each one seems to disappear in the same exact spot almost as if they're moving into some kind of cloaked field.

Thoughts?

Edit: Had to fix video link. Sorry

Peace

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well, it is quite deffinately a half decent video of well uhm, lights.
I can almost clearly make out a string of well uhm, lights! In fact, I am quite sure I can see a string of lights. All in all, I am going to stick with a video exposing a string of lights.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

You have to admit that the actions of that "string of lights" didn't really fit in with the usual string of lights we see around xmas time. Did it?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
No but it does look an aufull lot like skydivers . Which i thought this was concluded to be .

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yep, I believe you are correct. I don't see anything quite Christmas about the lights. In fact, I see only lights. Can't make out no shape other than the lights. So, I am sticking to my theory that this is a half decent vid of well, lights

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just me that noticed the marked similarity to the Phoenix lights? Even the pattern is similar in the way they originally blink out... The return of them is fascinating, flares do not do that.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
All in all, I am going to stick with a video exposing a string of lights.

God willing, my Christmas tree lights will disappear by themselves in the same manner next year. It would be a real time saver.

Oh, and skydivers????

Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless

I've never seen skydivers suspend themselves in midair for several minutes...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Then you my friend have never seen a skydiver. I believe that is the definition!

By the way if this lasted "several minutes" wheres the rest of the footage ? I see 30 seconds or so of it here . But wheres the rest?

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Mindless]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Is this the "skydiver" you're referring to?

Skydiver was a futuristic submarine featured in Gerry Anderson’s TV series UFO, operated by the secretive SHADO organisation as part of Earth's defences against alien aggressors.

Link

Peace

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Skydivers my little brown eye! I don't know what they are but all I can say is lights that have practiced some choreograph.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ahh well believe what you may . Heres the other 12 or so threads that discuss this .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
the lights are unidentafiable= UFOs. The volcano one looks like an extraterrestrial spacecraft.

link   
To offer my opinion, I would make a common sense assumption, of a group of UAV's being operated remotely with a computerised flight plan.

But,... then again that's just my honest opinion.

Later,...... Ausable_Bill

link   

Here's one of the ATS threads you referred to, actually the first one I clicked on.

ATS thread

What does this have to do with that?

Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Dr.Love, thank you for the great footage.

It makes me think that opening a forum for the the best of the best UFO video footage is at hand.

This is one of the most believable pieces I have seen yet.

If it is not a hoax based on witness reports, it is most probably the real deal.

Did you notice how the shape of the craft seemed to change? It went from circular to a more v shaped formation if you will.

One more thing I noticed was that the lights did not seem to be man made or manufactured light more like a natural self generating type light force.

Also the command of the craft was excellent. This is above what our capabilities are at this point.

My vote? The real deal, non human craft of extraterrestrial origin.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I still think it's the same thing as it was the last time it was posted. Xars going down a mountain road.

mikell

What did I win??

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless
No but it does look an aufull lot like skydivers . Which i thought this was concluded to be .

what ???
skydivers moving horizontally hundreds of meters ??
and then moving upwards ???

that would be one for Guinness book of world records

and I have to admit it does look similar to the Phoenix
lights of 1997.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Here's one of the ATS threads you referred to, actually the first one I clicked on.

ATS thread

What does this have to do with that?

Peace

Sorry i searched Santiago . I was going to pick through the relevant ones but I'm short on time and figured if anyone cared they would look at the topic names and decide which were relevant . Again sorry my search wasn't specific enough . [This only pertains to the first 30 seconds or so of the video]
Odd first link i get is this www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The stuff in front of the mountain is interesting but seems like it could be easily explained away.

But what's going on at the end of the video? If that's not video trickery, what is it???

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join