It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm usually pretty wary of UFO footage, but this footage I found amazing!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I can quite honestly say anyone who thinks they are skydivers hasn't actually watched the whole video. At about 40 seconds two or three of the lights move a fair distance sideways at a real rate of knots.. To my knowledge skydivers cannot descend to low altitude and then rise back up a couple of hiundred feet, in almost perfect formation, either..

Paragliders they could be, but that movement laterally around 40 secs in tells me they arenlt that...

Plus, if you actually check the maps of the local area there are no metalled roads traversing those particular mountains along the line of the terrain..

They might well have a terrestial explanation, but skydivers is , IMHO, total and utter hogwash..

[edit on 23-1-2008 by FireMoon]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless
Odd first link i get is this www.abovetopsecret.com...

The reason I clicked on the one I did first was because of a possibly strange connection to what we were seeing in the vid. UFO terrorism threads are one of my interests.
Thanks for the search.

BTW, I saw this not to long ago on Univision and I couldn't understand a freakin' thing they were saying. My cable had gone out and all I could get was local garbage and.........well you know!

Peace

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
They might well have a terrestial explanation, but skydivers is , IMHO, total and utter hogwash..

[edit on 23-1-2008 by FireMoon]

I would come closer to believing that the lights were swampgas or Japanese lanterns before skydivers. That's just silly!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I like the one by the volcano!

O_O

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well the video cuts out around 1:09 seconds and back in to a shot from the same spot (or close) I intemperate this as 2 videos . I could be wrong tho . I will check again

What really bothers me is the flashing square light at the botom right. What could that be ? Im just trying to figure out if htis is a few second clip on repeat with the lights dubbed in . Yes im trying different angles here but im not satisfied with this video yet . I am a beliver i would just like to get easy stuff out of the way , I CAN be convinced im wrong.

Heres the full video

Much more convincing . And does trash my assumption . I need a clear day shot to get some perspective i think .

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Mindless]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

This is great footage. Pretty awesome stuff. Too bad they're just gravity defying skydivers that stop free falling entirely turn into bright lights and then fly away horizontally and disappear then manifest a craft where they do it all again.

heh. really, the level of hilarity in some people's responses just makes you wonder about the future of our race.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It could just be 10 F-16s? Oh wait. . .that excuse has been used already. I hate when the talker cuts the video, is there more of the first part?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Dr.Love, thank you for the great footage.

Thanks, but don't thank me. Thank Jaime Maussan and the dude that shot the video..........and the fact that my cable went out!

I know some of Jaime Maussan's video presentations have been debunked in the past, but this one just feels different to me. Who knows!

Edit to add: And I just want to say again that it's just not what the lights are doing that really struck me, it's the way they all disappear in the same spot. That's just me I guess.

Peace

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
These are from Santiago Chile. There were some previous discussions on this and a couple of other videos showing these lights. The ATS search function is dismal at best and is not bringing up the threads.

I always liked this one. Interesting footage indeed. I've heard everything from motorcycles on the mountain to acrobatic airplanes. I'm not sure I believe any of those explanations though.

I had included these vids in a thread I started about various orb sightings.
Orb Thread

Others:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
during the mexican ufo flap of 1997
there were hundreds of sightings....hundreds over a couple of weeks period.
and dozens and dozens of film footage.(most in broad daylight)
www.ufoevidence.org...
www.google.ca...

those are NOT CHRISTMAS LIGHTS or SKYDIVERS or PLANES
or HELECOPTERS..............ok?
Now ,having said that I also do NOT believe these are "ALIENS"

UFO`s...yes
but WHO`s UFO`s ?

I`m tellin ya , the world powers are responsble for this stuff.
they are setting us up(like they always do).

I think they are gonna stage some huge alien event in
the near future.

Myself, I am a victim of the so called ubduction/ufo phenomena
and after almost 40 years I`m coming to the conclusions
that T.P.T.B are screwing with our heads so bad that we don`t
know up from down.

check this info out

www.truinsight.com...
www.iahushua.com...
www.geocities.com...

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Maya432]

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Didn't think much of the first part of the video, but the second part was pretty cool. Right at the end the object stops dead in the sky for a second, and blasts off the other way!

Pretty Cool!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Maybe i'm blind but i'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary in the second half of the video. Could anyone perhaps do a screen shot or give me a rough idea of where I should be looking?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
At about 20 seconds check the far right light and what it does and then then the others seem to follow it's exact path.... just before the video cuts to the guy infront of the volcano the lights reappear and, in a tight formation in unison , scoot back up a small hill and seemingly vanish into the tree line at the summit...

Hope that helps...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Seen this one before, and glad to see it again! People can explain however they like, but I will not be satisfied with any mundane explanation.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
How many times does this video have to be debunked?
forum.hardware.fr...

img150.imageshack.us...

In another post(I feel lazy so I won't look for it), the author of the videos stated that they were(or at least one of the two was) shot on a Dec 12, if you guys do a little research, that's the aeronautical day of Chile(and for some reason Dec 16 seems to also be a commemorative day: ce2gvm.blogspot.com... needless to say the other video shot by the same person was from Dec 16), and this is what flies during those days:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-1-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

\
Dude ,come on ,those jet videos don`t look anything like the ufo video.
like....there not even close.
you show jets flying in formation....thats it...thats all.

and because of this it is DEBUNKED?? ....not in my book.

your going to have to come up with much better proof .

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

\
Dude ,come on ,those jet videos don`t look anything like the ufo video.
like....there not even close.
you show jets flying in formation....thats it...thats all.

and because of this it is DEBUNKED?? ....not in my book.

your going to have to come up with much better proof .

lol they are not even jets, which shows you only see what you want to see.

And I'm not claiming that the video debunks it just like that. But note the dates when the videos were shot, and the time of the day. In the video you can hear the woman saying "that's exactly what I saw last year". To me that's pretty much all the proof I need.

So I don't know what you mean by 'much better proof'. I could provide you with a video shot from that dude's house on Dec 12 2008, but that's obviously not going to happen unless you(or anyone) pay me a ticket to fly all the way to Chile and back, and buy me a good camera.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I don't disagree at all. The first part of the video contains material that looks like it could be easily explained away.

But what about the second part where the object beyond the volcano is making sharp turns? Have you seen any comment on that? Is it just doctored video?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
the daylight mountain one looks well fake complete with framrate jitter on the ufo but not on everything else. The first two minute video shot in Dec was excellent, I won't hold my breath though. I would like to see a higher quality longer version than low res flash.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
There are two or what look to be, two objects on the ground infront of the volcano, moving around all crazy-like.

Anyone else see this?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join