It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asteroid 2007 TU24 has NASA concerned.

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by V Kaminski

Sure that isn't 100-110 KMH Ducks'? Yikes... they'll close the skyway.

Welllllllllllllll as a matter of fact... they (meteorologists) were vieing for that 'exact' amount this evening.

For posterity? I just NOW stuck my head out, looked abroad my apartment dwelling. My balcony is umm...'iced up'. BRRR COLD... No winds prevailing.

Icey conditions for tomorrow.

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The Official date: 1:15 pst.

This is OFFICIALLY now.. JAN 30 2008.

The supposed CRISIS has come and gone.

No more Danger folks.

YOU WAKE UP TO A NEW and uneventful DAY?

Let me be the first to HARROLD IN THIS NEW DAY.

It came and went.

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Coast to Coast has an expert on this subject reporting that folks in California saw a fireball on the 26th.

Also central America saw a small impact of a fragment.

Lockheed martin folks , showed pictures in the 5'0s of using opposing fields used together-last night Bushman said they still thought it could hit us.
Jeffrey Summer from Ram corporation said they would never tell us. It is due to hit in Syberia in 2036.
There is technology to divert this. Boyd
Bushman has advised about tu24 that the orbit of this was diverted.
Texas UFO: Pursued by Lockheed f15's- Head of Lockheed says we pocess technology to send ET back home.
Pattents for magnetic beams exist.
Says we sent a craft to divert TU24. Lights with fireballs stopping mid-air is what is diverting TU24
Goldstone shut down
Satellite is classified. Lockheed Martin involved in this also.

TUNE INTO COAST TO COAST! Guest is David Serita.

The above is a compilation of what i just heard.

Tune in for more information***

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

That's good stuff, dg! Lol, the question is, how much of it can we believe?

So we diverted TU24, eh?- great, then maybe we can figure out a way to divert Bush's attention span for just long enough to get our troops back, ya think?

"they'd never tell us"- except maybe after they were safely locked away in their underground bunkers?

"satellite classified"- oh, you mean the one we will find out about 30 years from now?

hehe, I just love that show, C2CAM, cause if nothing else it's fun to ponder. Psst, and btw, you can listen to my AM radio anytime.
(beware it's on the nightstand beside my bed however).

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Ok, so I didn't read all 100 some posts. So if this has been brought up, place me over the coals, but I thought I'd fuel the flame (and I am not implying anything).

If we landed on the moon, and this thing came remotely close, why didn't we sample it? Its almost 40 years later and we can't sample a celestial object? Why haven't we sampled anything? I'm sure most of these have an impressive trail of debris. There has to be a rocket to intercept. No?

Bare in mind, I'm fairly ignorant to this subject.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Does NASA ever sample anything when it comes along?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Juicy

NASA samples much... 9 million in lost "office" stuff. Public opinion. Dirt and rocks on Devon Island... maybe TU24. John Lear's water. Astros mental state. Fear based-dogma inside. Mostly just greenbacks though.

Seriously, NASA does some great works... I think. I don't know, they screwed-the-pooch PR-wise as usual. Their new-look media guy appointed last June... new-administration coming.

Vic

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by V Kaminski

Call me ignorant, but I had no clue they could sample asteroids and such. Debris from it yes, but like actually taking a chunk out of it?
I know little about these things.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
For all of us lurkers and posters who had such a looong night on monday/tuesday... pic of our little buddy in flight from the University of Arizona on the 29th:

www.astr.ua.edu...

And radar from Aricebo/Greenbank on the 28th:
www.nasa.gov...

seems like a small bit of a consolation... I stayed up and outside for hours, and wound up tracking the stars around it instead of it.. it sure moved fast! I can't honestly say I actually saw anything...just a really quick blip that probably was just my imagination...

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Juicy

Not that I'm aware of Juicy. That's not to say a chunk couldn't be retrieved or anything but I don't want to start any speculation fires like the media-pyros so prevalent these days. Technically? Likely doable before you were born J'.

Althea!!!!
Props! Thanks for the Bama pic Link!!! Mint. I cropped it and here it is. It's a pretty long exposure... the "tail" you see really isn't there owing to the exposure time of 2 minutes. It is beautiful. That's phat. 16" tele. Good toys. There's more pics faster exposures... gimme an hour.

Vic

[edit on 30-1-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Thanks for reporting this dgtempe....does anyone else think ATS has become the research department for this program and others like it? Forget mere advertising dollars ATS....the real money is in editorial content research for media outlets that no longer have their own staff. Make them pay....ATS wire service available by subscription.

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Where was that guy posting that this asteroid was some sort of, negative matter or something, and that we were positive, and that when it interacted with our positive space or field- It would be disasterous?

That's basically the justs of it.
I know the post is somewhere in here. But, I'm not reading back to find it.
Anyhow- Another "Dooms Day" avoided, yet again.
Funny, I thought we were toast for sure THIS time

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Best yet!!! From keel at U of Bama. Cropped and blown up. They likely have more but I will wait for them to publish. Excellent pic. There's gotta be more. I'm still hoping for a better colour optical.

Where's the time go? LOL.

Vic

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
TRUE AMERICAN,

]Glad to do it for free!
BTW, i'll come over and listen to your radio sometime

I just wanted to let you guys know wat i heard. Its my understanding from the show last night that they diverted a "chunk" of this, not the entirety of the asteroid. Is possible, now, the bus sized object in space due to come down randomly somewhere??? Its a LOCKHEED MARTIN owned object, and its not really a satellite, per se.
This is the stuff Science fiction is made of.
Supposing Lockheed has these balancing rays or whatever they're called, i would have thought they could have programed it to come back safely?
Instead we have something "lost in space"

Also, think of this: If Lockheed is the heroe, sent up for this rock, you dont think they're going to be able to not brag about it, do you???

Just some thoughts.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

The most likely scenario to my way of thinking (if anything was done at all) would have been a gravity tractor using a chunk dg'. Lockheed-Martin beams of balance? Claims require proof. These media-arsonists don't do proof. Never do, it's how they stay in the business of their choice. Making ideas for the public to spread based on greed and that big old media-meme-caret. Ka-ching.

I can't wait for more pictures to perhaps confirm or deny their hypothesis you are sharing dg. Oh, for sure I'll follow this up. Yawn. Just an iota of proof... anything substantial and non-fiction.

Sorry, it just pisses me off. I don't like liars-for-proft media types who go around starting fires without the heat nor flame of truth. Junk mind-candy. Speculation is just fine; just call it that. Any reasonable application of critical thinking skills would be simply too much to ask... this century.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 30-1-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Vic,

I fully understand what you're saying. Its hear say. I know! But if its a classified LHM project i dont think we can expect them to come forth on their own- They answer to the government, dont forget!

So the conspiracies continue... I also want to thank you for your reassurances on "Dooms Day"
You contributed so much and if you find anything further, please continue to do so!

Its amazing they even have the next doomsday even pinpointed to hit Syberia
If that's so, what better place? And with enough warning and such technology in place, who knows...maybe the Earth can be spared.

But again, its all hearsay. I wish we could get the truth.

Also, according to the Bushman expert, those beams have been around since the 1950's and many tests have been conducted.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I just looked at the magnetosphere simulator at 12:56 EST and the pressure is very high right now. When we were watching it a few days ago it was not nearly as white as it is right now. I don't know how to post the picture...sorry. Just thought it was interesting.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
latest magetosphere reading, these make the reading during tu24 seem like nothing,
www2.nict.go.jp...
This is the site, however it will update automatically so it will show whatever the current readings are when you look it up. But the results i found were. Jan 31 2008

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108 >>

join