It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
ok ...doghead i have to ask.... what is it that is in my window box ???

please do tell ??

thanks for the interesting posts.

thankyou

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Here's a nice Wiki map overhead view.

Ping Gap

enjoy

mikell

Pine Gap not PING

[edit on 29-1-2008 by mikellmikell]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hello this is all fascinating. I would like to ask just one question. Well, two if the first one is answered the way I hope it will be. By associating you with a picture you have already provided, can I assume that it has something to do with the project?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Nice words, you pretty much summed up what drives ATS

reply to post by DogHead

Proud? You mean they're proud of intentionally leaving the world 100 years behind? They're proud of lieing to pretty much everyone they know? They're proud of not obeying the same law? What exactly is there to be proud of to be working in such a place.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
It's the dribs and drabs and tidbits of information from pseudo-anonymous people that really fuel all of the speculation and hysteria surrounding virtually every mysterious topic.

I would posit to Doghead that he is part of the problem, even if unintentional. If anyone wants to say something just say it. If anyone as any authentic information or evidence that would progress the march of humanity then, by all means, come forward.

Assuming cover-up is in full effect or assuming you have signed legal contracts of confidentiality, or assuming you could get innocent but related people in trouble I am not sure that your suggestion here is such a good idea.

There are some pieces of info we do not disclose because they would cause us and others more harm than good. How is someone to share more tidbits of information (albeit slowly) when his head is chopped off?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Assuming cover-up is in full effect or assuming you have signed legal contracts of confidentiality, or assuming you could get innocent but related people in trouble I am not sure that your suggestion here is such a good idea.

There are some pieces of info we do not disclose because they would cause us and others more harm than good. How is someone to share more tidbits of information (albeit slowly) when his head is chopped off?

Then I would submit to you that such a person ought not discuss it at all if the issue is so serious. Certainly mere mortals cannot handle such truths and certainly the secret teller, being so important and involved, dare not expose himself to any unveiling.

Which is more dangerous or, for that matter, more ridiculous - the truth or a half truth?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Which is more dangerous or, for that matter, more ridiculous - the truth or a half truth?

If someone found out something strange at pine gap Id rather have him say "listen...I am not allowed to speak...but its worth the effort to do some investigation" than not to give me a lead at all.

Admit I am right

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I admit to nothing! BWWAHA HA HA! Okay, well maybe a little.

Given your scenario, that is all a person needs to say. This business that frequently occurs, as in this thread, where a person dangles info like a carrot but, ultimately, reveals nothing more than can be found on the internet is just plain exasperating. Seven pages of exasperating.

But alas, I shall derail this thread no more and be a good little ATS member. I was only trying to Deny a little Ignorance.

[edit on 29/1/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I understand the frustration. But sometimes patience does pay off and people do come forward with more. Of course, if you are too busy being frustrated you will miss the info that DOES come forth. Happens rarely, but it does happen.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

But alas, I shall derail this thread no more and be a good little ATS member. I was only trying to Deny a little Ignorance.

Yes, thanks for your self-imposed 'cease and desist', it saves some heavy duty flaming in your general direction, and may I suggest the other derailers follow suite

I'd like to ask Doghead further regarding his spying career, did you become aware (via personal obs or reports) of any external penetration of our political arena, such as the fabians, greens, one nation etc. If this is too OT then feel free to direct to another thread.

Back to Pine Gap, I note on the wiki map pic, it denotes ICBM Launchers. This would entail USA using Oz as a covert nuclear weapon launch site. Errr wtf... sprung!

edit: looking a bit closer I'd say this is a spurious entry on wikimaps, as there is no indication of such installations. wouldn't surprise me tho...

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'd just like to add my thanks to DogHead for his interesting contribution to ATS. I have a few things to mull over (that is, asking myself how much faith I put in DogHead's comments?) and sort through but in the mean time I'd like to ask some questions, if that's okay with DogHead?
1. In your opinion, is Pine Gap there to defend Australia (or Earth)? If so, from what or whom?
2. Have you seen the video footage allegedly taken from a space shuttle over Australia which allegedly shows some sort of weapon shooting from the outback at a UFO? Even if the video is fake, is there any likelihood that this scenario could happen?
3. Do you have a ideas on a. how old the "perimeter" satellites are? b. who may have put them up? c. what purpose do they serve? The very use of the term "perimeter" suggests that they act as a border of some sorts.... to keep others out or us in?
4. I have seen numerous UFO's in my life but I have always believed them to be secret military craft. I have seen a number of the "Fiery Orange Ball" UFOs both in Melbourne and Sydney and I was wondering if you have any explanation for them?

That should do for now and thanks for your input!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Doghead,

you mentioned that anybody belonging to a union of any sort was watched aswell - does that refer to union employee representatives aswell, because I was one for about 3 years not long ago till I quit, does that mean there is a file on me? and if so what sort of things would they take down about me?

That my being a member of ATS might be a threat?

would they have checked out what I post on forums on the net?

Just wondering mate?

I am also interested about Pine Gap possibly being a covert ICBM base for the Yanks, and who the hell put those satellites up there that arent terrestrial?

What is their purpose and have we tried to move them?shoot them down? communicate with them?

Damn it, when will the truth come out? we could use some of their technology in the public domain on a greater scale than what we are now.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Just to clarify, the items marked as ICBM launchers on wikimaps are in fact radar dishes imo. I didn't realise that any old joe can update the maps same as wikipedia. With so many nuke sub icbm launchers, USA wouldnt really need to base one here, although that certainly doesn't rule it out. There's no way they'd leave them in plain sight though.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Union membership or rep- there is a file.

ATS membership- noted without a shadow of a doubt but only if you have ever been "active" in some way- preaching an alternative government system, alternative energy, stuff like that.

The stuff I am aware of is next to useless as a direct bootstrap to technology and fuels etc. it's just a set of bigass clues.

I can see some criticism about lack of evidence or whatever or that this stuff is off the internet etc.- well, no it isn't off the internet, with respect, and as for lacking evidence of this stuff it is difficult enough to talk about it without somehow providing snapshots or something. If I talked about Bougainville, as opposed to Pine Gap, it's almost the same level of secrecy, but no one gives a damn about what happened in the J there so there's no controversy.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Absolutely not, I'd be stoked to hear more discussion on bougainville, maybe you should start your Doghead tell-all thread. I see u already dug yourself out of negative ATS points in this thread - go for gold

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

So should I be worried mate in any way? about the possibility of having a file on me? I have been pretty vocal on certain issues and ideas here on ATS, even criticizing the former government pretty hard, as Im sure others on ATS have done too, how am I seen then by those who hold a potential file on me?

Am I a threat because I dont adhere to the norm of what society is fed through the TV news and media outlets? Because I choose to voice an opinion on the net for others to see, is that a threat to them?

What else to they see as a threat that warrants a file on someone?

How about a gun liscence? What that warrant a note next to my name?

are they watching me type this as I type it and file it away in my "file" ?

and what would it take or me have to do before they think that they should be following me or bugging me?

Just wondering about a worst case scenario here.....sorry if its slightly off topic, but others here may be interested in the same questions?

Thanks mate.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

The files are shared across UKUSA. So the not worst but the typical case scenario is getting blocked in certain ways and maybe not even realising it.

One big thing to keep in mind- virtually 100% of the information on file comes from people you know and think you can trust, not strangers.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Absolutely not, I'd be stoked to hear more discussion on bougainville, maybe you should start your Doghead tell-all thread. I see u already dug yourself out of negative ATS points in this thread - go for gold

I'll start a separate thread on Bougainville. That was a total disgrace all round.

I got applauded for a thread about Tutsi and Hutu and that got me an extra 500

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead

One big thing to keep in mind- virtually 100% of the information on file comes from people you know and think you can trust, not strangers.

Now you'll get him all paranoid

I have another question.
Can they reach the farest planet in our solar system and come back, in one day?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Thanks Doghead,

No Im not more paranoid now, I already was anyway.

In regards to those satellites in orbit that you said were put there by others, could you please ellaborate on this topic by itself a little bit further?

Can we see them from earth orbiting? and are these the objects that recently were the topic of discussion on ATS and other places about orbiting space stations that are Black Projects and the like?

Has this got anything to do with the US goal of Full Spectrum Warfare Capability, in the idea that if you control space you control the entire planet?

If so, how far away are they from this if they arent already?

And which alien race is seeming to want to keep us on earth and not to expand beyond our orbit?

Thanks

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join