It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

You can never quit so my new work is not completely unconnected. As for problems- yes I have my share.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
not so secret I suppose.

www.fas.org...

Is that it?

Here are photos 'smuggled' out of the facility.

www.pinegap6.org...

[edit on 24-1-2008 by DJM8507]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

There's more of it in that picture than you might initially think. You're looking at an iceberg.

Follow the road then let your eyes stray to either side.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Doghead, quick response, I do appreciate it.

So do you have any information on the space fleet or lunar/space bases?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507So do you have any information on the space fleet or lunar/space bases?

-Our- fleet is bigger than it is officially stated to be and there are a couple of places to serve that would be extremely difficult to get to without the intervention of something very high flying.

But just because a series of rockets for example doesn't end with the highest listed number doesn't mean that they are anti gravity equipped superweapons etc.etc.

Some tech is vastly more advanced than many seem to think, but it's still all real world physics and it breaks down just like any other technology.

And there's no such thing as a "Gray". Could well be alien life forms but unless some of them shapeshift to resemble fakes then there is no such thing as a Gray as a physical whooshing around in space alien.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Just wondering, if it's a huge dug out area, and I'm not saying it aint, where's all the dirt stashed?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
well ayres rock is growing

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
Some tech is vastly more advanced than many seem to think, but it's still all real world physics and it breaks down just like any other technology.

wow hold on a sec... that's something everyone allready knows I think.

But why do 'our' goverments don't want us into this? I really believe that if they want to share their idea's and technology than we all could achieve a much faster solutions for some typical problems/issues. You know.. 2 do know more than 1... 4 do know more then 2... etc...etc... Don't get me wrong here... i'm not saying that the scientists in those secret area's are dumb. But couldn't we achieve a much faster result when 'they' share their techs/issues or what so ever?

I mean... it's just like quantum-technology. If you have 10 doors and you hide an apple behind one of those 10 doors then 'they' are opening door by door trying to find that apple. Let's say that the apple is behind door number 8 then they had to open each door one by one to discover that the apple is behind door number 8. Why don't they use the quantum like technology. Share al those doors with the masses and lets open all the 10 doors in one instance...then you have a much quiker answer to the question 'where's the apple hided'?

[edit on 25/1/08 by GerhardPegel]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
its about retaining power and money... if they told the whole world about these things then any one could make them and they lose the edge that these technologies bring... also these things probably have wide military applications.. it would be like spreading nuclear secrets

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I totally agree with you purplemonkey... but I'm trying to have a much wider perspective. I said that because I do believe there's more in the universe than just mother earth. If we want to achieve a step forward in our evolution as a human being than I believe we need to start thinking as one planet and not as country vs. country or USA vs Russia

I really do believe what Doghead is saying (and not saying) and I really hope he doesn't get caught. But I'm also eager for having some concrete info.... and I understand that he can't give that in a few simple words...

Another question for Doghead... as everybody knows there are lot's of secret bases all over the world. How do, for example, the americans communicate between their bases? Is there a 'secret' internet protocol or are they using 'simple' secured telephone lines? Or are they using some kind of cryptography while they are communicating with the most common communication methods we civilians also use?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Not just one thing, several things shifted my point of view. To me this is the big irony, things that a lot of people, a lot of ufologists take as "given" is pretty much unsubstantiated nonsense and other stuff for which there is at least entry-level evidence available to everyone is casually ignored.

There is something about this that rings true. People feel/sense something interesting going on behind closed doors. And they are right about that. But because they dont know what it is, their imagination runs wild to fill in the gaps of knowledge.

Whenever Ive become aware of insider-information in my life I always thought: "Well, all the nonsense they right about that is not true. BUT, there is something else interesting going on here which people ignore.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Just wondering, if it's a huge dug out area, and I'm not saying it aint, where's all the dirt stashed?

I saw literally acres of dirt getting just trucked out and on something like a dozen occasions it got flown out. No kidding. Crates of dirt.

We all joked about Dracula.

I hope it was a joke.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Not just one thing, several things shifted my point of view. To me this is the big irony, things that a lot of people, a lot of ufologists take as "given" is pretty much unsubstantiated nonsense and other stuff for which there is at least entry-level evidence available to everyone is casually ignored.

There is something about this that rings true. People feel/sense something interesting going on behind closed doors. And they are right about that. But because they dont know what it is, their imagination runs wild to fill in the gaps of knowledge.

Whenever Ive become aware of insider-information in my life I always thought: "Well, all the nonsense they right about that is not true. BUT, there is something else interesting going on here which people ignore.

I think you have mentioned the biggest issue of all when it comes to conspiracies in general. When people dont know or understand something, they let their imaginations run wild.

Its pretty much the basis for this entire site, no?

This applies to almost everything here, Aliens, UFO's, Illuminati, NWO...etc etc. Thing is, when someone uses there imagination there is no limit to what it can drudge up.

Sorry for the slight derail but the point you made is germaine to this topic as well as almost every other one on ATS.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Definitely. And the sad thing is, like I said kind of, in all the bushwah you lose the reality. And real leaks from real whistleblowers can save a lot of lives, whatever the suits at the top want to say or believe. Right to know for people in the line of fire should be way higher than fairy stories to cover asses.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

There's more of it in that picture than you might initially think. You're looking at an iceberg.

Which picture Doghead?

Cheers

Robbie

[edit on 25-1-2008 by stratsys-sws]

[edit on 25-1-2008 by stratsys-sws]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

This one will do.

I thought it had already been directly linked in this thread somewhere... Oh well.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Definitely. And the sad thing is, like I said kind of, in all the bushwah you lose the reality. And real leaks from real whistleblowers can save a lot of lives, whatever the suits at the top want to say or believe. Right to know for people in the line of fire should be way higher than fairy stories to cover asses.

This is so true DogHead and I understand some are able to pierce the veil. these same people are few in numbers as opposed to the greater majority of those living in a fantasy world.

"We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth... for my part, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst; and to provide for it." Patrick Henry

www.nationalcenter.org...

mod edit: link added

[edit on 25-1-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Another Aussie here. You've probably all read Whitley Stribers' article re Pine Gap, but here it is again for those who haven't.
Pine Gap

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
For the three things that need coolant, I'd say computers, air-con and ?. Drill head?

Right basic idea but think Homer Simpson.

Lemon donuts ?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Doghead,

going by that linked article mentioned above, what can you tell us about the light beams that were shooting up to the sky from the radomes and communication with extra terrestrials?

Or are what we describe as E.T's actually clandestine "human ufo's" using superior technology to covertly do missions and make the public think that they are aliens?

I know Hitler's scientists in WW2 had developed a primitive anti-gravity generator, so with 65 years and alot of US dollars they could have come up with a workable unit, disguise and misinform the population that they are extra terrestrial beings and you have an almost perfect cover..........comment?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Suddenly a bright beam of gold coloured light sprang up from the centre of the radome area. This was not a pencil-like beam but seemed to be several meters in width and extremely intense. The width of the beam appeared to remain the same as far as it could be seen extending vertically into the sky. When observed through the telescope it looked almost solid.

As they watched, long uneven clouds developed in the clear air surrounding the beam which despite a breeze blowing at the time remained stationary. The beam suddenly cut off and the tubular cloud started to drift to the east like a vertical vapour trail. The beam pulsed several times and each time it did so the cloud effect returned even forming what looked like a series of smoke rings. No one in the group could explain why but they all felt extremely disturbed by what they had just seen even to the point of nausea.

But the show had only just started. The gold light beam shot down and once again the dirty looking clouds started drifting away. It was at that point that the group noticed five star like objects approaching from the South. As they drew closer four of the objects were seen to be in a tight diamond shaped formation and the fifth which looked like a cylinder was following at a distance of about two miles. The objects slowed as they reached the base area the four smaller objects took up positions north, south, east and west of the base each moving in small circles.

The cylindrical shaped object which appeared white in colour with a bright while halo around it’s center moved towards the base reducing altitude to about five hundred feet in the process. It then stopped, rocking up and down like a boat at it’s moorings. Once in position blue light beams started flashing between all five objects and the ground. The whole scene was more than bizarre as it appeared that extraterrestrial craft were in direct communication with the human occupants of the base below them.

It should be mentioned that the whole episode was recorded on video tape and thirty five millimeter still film. However as this was virtually a case of a government department spying on a foreign friend nothing has been released and it almost certainly never will.

This scene continued for about five minutes then one of the small objects rapidly descended towards the base and appeared to land at it’s northern end It remained there for seventeen minutes then returned to it’s original position east of the base and approximately one thousand feet from the ground. The gold light beam again emanated from the area of the radomes. This time the small objects began to rotate around the beam and ascend vertically as if they were examining it. The cylindrical object remained in it’s position bobbing up and down as before.

The four objects then returned spiraling down the beam and returning to their previous positions. The cloud was thickening around the light beam and looked like a long thin Ionic column. The beam was turned off and once again the greyish cloud broke up and drifted towards the east. In a jerking motion the cylindrical object started to gain altitude stopping in proximity to the smaller objects which had reformed their diamond shaped formation. The group then moved off in a southerly direction and disappeared in a few seconds.

The witnesses were shocked by what they had seen as it seemed obvious there was human co-operation with extraterrestrials.

[edit on 25/1/08 by Melbourne_Militia]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join